Subject: [TR] Kentucky Recommendations

From: marty <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 15:51:44 +0000

--===============6631729654757462470==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN8PR02MB5860CE23270F6EEE294BD48FBA5E0BN8PR02MB5860namp_"

--_000_BN8PR02MB5860CE23270F6EEE294BD48FBA5E0BN8PR02MB5860namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN8PR02MB5860CE23270F6EEE294BD48FBA5E0BN8PR02MB5860namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BN8PR02MB5860CE23270F6EEE294BD48FBA5E0BN8PR02MB5860namp_--

--===============6631729654757462470==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6631729654757462470==--

---

From: "Chuck White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 14:06:36 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3564278395882142683==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000E_01D5AD07.8AD26C00"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D5AD07.8AD26C00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Marty,

A member of our club writes:

"Shakertown, Rebecca Ruth (candy factory), the Irish shop in downtown
Lexington, Kentucky Horse Park, and there are plenty of wineries - I would
recommend Lover's Leap outside Lawrenceburg.  Suggest they do during the
week if they want to tour distilleries - Monday - Wednesday.   If they do
the Distillery District in Lexington there are shops as well as
distilleries. "

And I would add, "Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Farms"
(https://www.oldfriendsequine.org/). 

Cheers,

Chuck White

Miami Valley Triumphs

PS: Triumph Register of America's National Meet will be in Lexington, KY,
June 15-19, 2020 (https://www.miamivalleytriumphs.org/tra-2020). 

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D5AD07.8AD26C00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Marty,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>A member of =
our club writes:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&#8220;<span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Shakertown, Rebecca Ruth (candy factory), the =
Irish shop in downtown Lexington, Kentucky Horse Park, and there are =
plenty of wineries &#8211; I would recommend Lover&#8217;s Leap outside =
Lawrenceburg.&nbsp; Suggest they do during the week if they want to tour =
distilleries &#8211; Monday &#8211; Wednesday.&nbsp;&nbsp; If they do =
the Distillery District in Lexington there are shops as well as =
distilleries. &#8220;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>And I would add, =
&#8220;Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Farms&#8221; (<a =
href=3D"https://www.oldfriendsequine.org/">https://www.oldfriendsequine.o=
rg/</a>). <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Chuck =
White<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Miami Valley Triumphs<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>PS: Triumph Register of =
America&#8217;s National Meet will be in Lexington, KY, June 15-19, 2020 =
(<a =
href=3D"https://www.miamivalleytriumphs.org/tra-2020">https://www.miamiva=
lleytriumphs.org/tra-2020</a>). =
</span><o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D5AD07.8AD26C00--

--===============3564278395882142683==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3564278395882142683==--

---

From: Steve Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 21:03:01 +0000

--===============2408887710642372616==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_A5B2DE7CA2814F99875017B48B8C0595stevethorntonlawcom_"

--_000_A5B2DE7CA2814F99875017B48B8C0595stevethorntonlawcom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_A5B2DE7CA2814F99875017B48B8C0595stevethorntonlawcom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_A5B2DE7CA2814F99875017B48B8C0595stevethorntonlawcom_--

--===============2408887710642372616==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2408887710642372616==--