Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Rear Bumper Distance Piece Dimensions

From: "Keith Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 11:32:19 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5305746790458026170==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0700_01D5A83A.FDB980E0"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0700_01D5A83A.FDB980E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It seems no one knows. The length is 1"; the ID is 13/32"; and the OD is
5/8".

Keith

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]> 
Sent: November 15, 2019 3:24 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: TR4A Rear Bumper Distance Piece Dimensions

Does anyone know the dimensions - ID, OD, length - of the distance piece
(612875) that passes through the rear quarter panels and is part of the
attachment system of the rear bumper to the out rigger? Thanks in advance.

Keith 

Keith Stewart

------=_NextPart_000_0700_01D5A83A.FDB980E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It seems no one knows. The length is 1&#8221;; the ID =
is 13/32&#8221;; and the OD is 5/8&#8221;.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Keith<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'> Keith Stewart =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> November 15, 2019 3:24 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]' =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> TR4A Rear Bumper =
Distance Piece Dimensions<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does anyone =
know the dimensions &#8211; ID, OD, length &#8211; of the distance piece =
(612875) that passes through the rear quarter panels and is part of the =
attachment system of the rear bumper to the out rigger? Thanks in =
advance.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Keith <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p=
></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0700_01D5A83A.FDB980E0--

--===============5305746790458026170==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5305746790458026170==--