Subject: [TR] Spitfire Parts Incl Hardtop Available

From: "Blake J. Discher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 09:04:00 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0241262877809005110==
 boundary="------------8A696C2FFE065D7EB747DAD9"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------8A696C2FFE065D7EB747DAD9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This came to me via the webmaster contact form on the VTR site, thought 
I'd share it here. NFI, etc.

Cheers,
Blake Discher

---

I have a Spitfire hardtop (72-80) and many other 1500 parts I need to 
sell before December 12 th. I am only asking $100 OBO for the lot. I 
will have to take it all to the scrap metal yard if l don't sell them. I 
really don't want to scrap the hard top or the complete doors. I am 
located in Columbus Ohio . I have them on Facebook marketplace and 
Creigs list. Please help me find some body to take these so l don't have 
to scrap them, thank you , Bob 614-655-1651

--------------8A696C2FFE065D7EB747DAD9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font face="Avenir">This came to me via the webmaster contact form
      on the VTR site, thought I'd share it here. NFI, etc.<br>
      <br>
      Cheers,<br>
      Blake Discher<br>
      <br>
      ---<br>
    </font><br>
    <font face="Avenir">I have a Spitfire hardtop (72-80) and many other
      1500 parts I need to sell before December 12 th. I am only asking
      $100 OBO for the lot. I will have to take it all to the scrap
      metal yard if l don't sell them. I really don't want to scrap the
      hard top or the complete doors. I am located in Columbus Ohio . I
      have them on Facebook marketplace and Creigs list. Please help me
      find some body to take these so l don't have to scrap them, thank
      you , Bob 614-655-1651
    </font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------8A696C2FFE065D7EB747DAD9--

--===============0241262877809005110==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0241262877809005110==--