Subject: [TR] TR5 parts for sale

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 18:16:05 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0492655957067743446==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0029_01D59660.96C0EB30"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01D59660.96C0EB30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As some of you know, I recently bought the TR5 out of Charles Runyan's
estate.  The car was restored in 2013 with upgraded rods and pistons, but
had an issue with the rocker arm and was sidelined.  Charles had the engine
pulled as he intended to restore it to originality.  I have the original
block, original rods and standard pistons which I intend to use on the car.

So I have a set of Carillo rods and Weisco pistons (+40) with 1000 miles on
them.  I also have a set of lightened rods for what it is worth.  I have the
block which took the +40 pistons, a head (not a TR5 head, but a PI head with
the intake ports separated by 900 thou) and a crank (+20, +10 but in need of
a regrind).  I think this this was the original crank from the car which was
replaced in 2012.

If anyone is interested in any of these parts, please contact me off-line.
I also posted this on The Triumph Experience, as I heard there was an issue
with 6-pack.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01D59660.96C0EB30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>As some of you know, I =
recently bought the TR5 out of Charles Runyan's estate.&nbsp; The car =
was restored in 2013 with upgraded rods and pistons, but had an issue =
with the rocker arm and was sidelined.&nbsp; Charles had the engine =
pulled as he intended to restore it to originality.&nbsp; I have the =
original block, original rods and standard pistons which I intend to use =
on the car.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>So I have a set of =
Carillo rods and Weisco pistons (+40) with 1000 miles on them.&nbsp; I =
also have a set of lightened rods for what it is worth. &nbsp;I have the =
block which took the +40 pistons, a head (not a TR5 head, but a PI head =
with the intake ports separated by 900 thou) and a crank (+20, +10 but =
in need of a regrind).&nbsp; I think this this was the original crank =
from the car which was replaced in 2012.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>If anyone is interested =
in any of these parts, please contact me off-line.&nbsp; I also posted =
this on The Triumph Experience, as I heard there was an issue with =
6-pack.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0029_01D59660.96C0EB30--

--===============0492655957067743446==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0492655957067743446==--