Subject: [TR] To use or not to use gasket sealer on a Payne head gasket

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 15:31:43 -0700

--===============4752493545479914724==

--0000000000007fd83e05965088ea

I've been able to source some Payen head gaskets for a Stag. Im aware Payen
is a maker of good quality gaskets. Should I use  a gasket sealer between
block and gasket and gasket and cylinder head? The stag like the TR7 has an
aluminum head

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--0000000000007fd83e05965088ea
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><br></div>I&#39;ve been able to source some Payen hea=
d gaskets for a Stag. Im aware Payen is a maker of good quality gaskets. Sh=
ould I use=C2=A0 a gasket sealer between block and gasket and gasket and cy=
linder head? The stag like the TR7 has an aluminum head<div><br></div><div>=
Sujit<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmai=
l_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit=
 Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagb=
log.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com=
/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000007fd83e05965088ea--

--===============4752493545479914724==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4752493545479914724==--