Subject: Re: [TR] Floor Jack

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 19:35:11 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8255757767299361093==
 boundary="------------4B3245B46A0BCCC044F6CA9D"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------4B3245B46A0BCCC044F6CA9D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

On 10/27/19 7:18 PM, TERRY SMITH wrote:
> I have gone to Home Gods with my wife more times than I can actually 
> sleep through.  But today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in 
> Manchester, NH. She's amazing.  She was more interested in that than I 
> was in HG.  So now, we call HF the Home Goods for Guys.
> Thing is, my floor jack died.  I did fix it by bleeding the 
> hydraulics, but it was an excuse to realize it never fit under the 
> cross member or differential of my TR3A.  Found a Pittsburgh 
> low-profile jack (that I haven't tried yet, but measurements are 
> positive).  So excited!
> I've previously had to use a scrapped Toyota's scissor jack to 
> hand-screw up enough to accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack with a 
> floor jack. Reverse the procedure to get the car back onto the floor.  
> Oh, I cannot wait!
>
> So question.  HB Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for the price.  
> Thoughts?

I have their aluminum one. Works fine under both the TR3 and the heavier 
Series Land Rover.

TeriAnn

-- 

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and 
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>
2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn what to write

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*

--------------4B3245B46A0BCCC044F6CA9D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/27/19 7:18 PM, TERRY SMITH wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta charset="UTF-8">
      <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
        sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> I have gone to Home Gods
        with my wife more times than I can actually sleep through.  But
        today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in Manchester, NH. 
        She's amazing.  She was more interested in that than I was in
        HG.  So now, we call HF the Home Goods for Guys.   </div>
      <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
        sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> Thing is, my floor jack
        died.  I did fix it by bleeding the hydraulics, but it was an
        excuse to realize it never fit under the cross member or
        differential of my TR3A.  Found a Pittsburgh low-profile jack
        (that I haven't tried yet, but measurements are positive).  So
        excited! </div>
      <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
        sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> I've previously had to use
        a scrapped Toyota's scissor jack to hand-screw up enough to
        accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack with a floor jack. 
        Reverse the procedure to get the car back onto the floor.  Oh, I
        cannot wait! </div>
      <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
        sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
        sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> So question.  HB
        Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for the price.  Thoughts? </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p>I have their aluminum one. Works fine under both the TR3 and the
      heavier Series Land Rover.</p>
    <p>TeriAnn</p>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      <p align="center"><a href="http://overlandtravel.us">Book - The
          Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
          Canada</a>
        <br>
        2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn
        what to write<br>
        <br>
        <b>Because the world beckons and life waits for no one</b></p>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------4B3245B46A0BCCC044F6CA9D--

--===============8255757767299361093==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8255757767299361093==--

---

From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 21:57:24 -0500

--===============3143145624615531448==

--0000000000008d9e690595efa9e7

I have on of the aluminum ones too, nice and low for "our" cars.  Been
working fine for 10 years or so.  Only thing, the hydraulic release is like
an on off switch unless you really finesse it, don't know if they are all
like that.

Greg Lemon
TR250

On Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 9:19 PM TERRY SMITH <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I have gone to Home Gods with my wife more times than I can actually sleep
> through.  But today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in Manchester, NH.
> She's amazing.  She was more interested in that than I was in HG.  So now,
> we call HF the Home Goods for Guys.
> Thing is, my floor jack died.  I did fix it by bleeding the hydraulics,
> but it was an excuse to realize it never fit under the cross member or
> differential of my TR3A.  Found a Pittsburgh low-profile jack (that I
> haven't tried yet, but measurements are positive).  So excited!
> I've previously had to use a scrapped Toyota's scissor jack to hand-screw
> up enough to accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack with a floor jack.
> Reverse the procedure to get the car back onto the floor.  Oh, I cannot
> wait!
>
> Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A
> New Hampshire, where the color is gone, the leaves have dropped, it's
> raining, and the end is near.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

--0000000000008d9e690595efa9e7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I have on of the aluminum ones too, nice and low for &quo=
t;our&quot; cars.=C2=A0 Been working fine for 10 years or so.=C2=A0 Only th=
ing, the hydraulic release is like an on off switch unless you really fines=
se it, don&#39;t know if they are all like that.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div=
><div dir=3D"auto">Greg Lemon</div><div dir=3D"auto">TR250</div></div><br><=
div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, Oct=
 27, 2019, 9:19 PM TERRY SMITH &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">t=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote=
" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><=
u></u>

 =20
  =20
=20
 <div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   I have gone to Home Gods with my wife more times than I can actually sle=
ep through.=C2=A0 But today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in Manchest=
er, NH.=C2=A0 She&#39;s amazing.=C2=A0 She was more interested in that than=
 I was in HG.=C2=A0 So now, we call HF the Home Goods for Guys.=C2=A0=C2=A0
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Thing is, my floor jack died.=C2=A0 I did fix it by bleeding the hydraul=
ics, but it was an excuse to realize it never fit under the cross member or=
 differential of my TR3A.=C2=A0 Found a Pittsburgh low-profile jack (that I=
 haven&#39;t tried yet, but measurements are positive).=C2=A0 So excited!
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   I&#39;ve previously had to use a scrapped Toyota&#39;s scissor jack to h=
and-screw up enough to accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack with a floor =
jack.=C2=A0 Reverse the procedure to get the car back onto the floor.=C2=A0=
 Oh, I cannot wait!
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   <br>
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   So question.=C2=A0 HB Pittsburgh floor jacks seem &quot;okay&quot; for t=
he price.=C2=A0 Thoughts?
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   <br>
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   Terry Smith, &#39;59 Tr3A
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   New Hampshire, where the color is gone, the leaves have dropped, it&#39;=
s raining, and the end is near.
  </div>=20
 </div>
** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nore=
ferrer">[email-masked]</a> **<br>
<br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" rel=3D"noreferr=
er noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>=
=C2=A0 <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
hs/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http:/=
/autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000008d9e690595efa9e7--

--===============3143145624615531448==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3143145624615531448==--

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 20:25:02 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0622902462578271545==
 boundary="------------4020362585240C04E25AA3A9"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------4020362585240C04E25AA3A9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

On 10/27/19 7:57 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:
> I have on of the aluminum ones too, nice and low for "our" cars.Â  
> Been working fine for 10 years or so.Â  Only thing, the hydraulic 
> release is like an on off switch unless you really finesse it, don't 
> know if they are all like that.
Mine is gentle on the shocks when lowering the vehicle. You just got the 
jack rabbit model ;-)
>
> Greg Lemon
> TR250
>
> On Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 9:19 PM TERRY SMITH <[email-masked] 
>
>     I have gone to Home Gods with my wife more times than I can
>     actually sleep through.Â  But today, she came with me to Harbor
>     Freight in Manchester, NH.Â  She's amazing.Â She was more
>     interested in that than I was in HG.Â  So now, we call HF the Home
>     Goods for Guys.Â Â
>     Thing is, my floor jack died.Â  I did fix it by bleeding the
>     cross member or differential of my TR3A.Â Found a Pittsburgh
>     positive).Â  So excited!
>     hand-screw up enough to accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack
>     with a floor jack.Â  Reverse the procedure to get the car back
>     onto the floor.Â  Oh, I cannot wait!
>
>     So question.Â  HB Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for the
>     price.Â  Thoughts?
>
>     Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A
>     New Hampshire, where the color is gone, the leaves have dropped,
>     it's raining, and the end is near.
>
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphsÂ
>     http://www.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 

--------------4020362585240C04E25AA3A9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/27/19 7:57 PM, Greg Lemon wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAFtw3aa5rDmcf-Dpe3=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="auto">I have on of the aluminum ones too, nice and low
        for "our" cars.Â  Been working fine for 10 years or so.Â  Only
        thing, the hydraulic release is like an on off switch unless you
        really finesse it, don't know if they are all like that.</div>
    </blockquote>
    Mine is gentle on the shocks when lowering the vehicle. You just got
    the jack rabbit model <span class="moz-smiley-s3"><span>;-)</span></span><br>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAFtw3aa5rDmcf-Dpe3=[email-masked]">
      <div dir="auto">
        <div dir="auto"><br>
        </div>
        <div dir="auto">Greg Lemon</div>
        <div dir="auto">TR250</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 9:19 PM
          TERRY SMITH &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
          <div>
            <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51)">
              I have gone to Home Gods with my wife more times than I
              can actually sleep through.Â  But today, she came with me
              to Harbor Freight in Manchester, NH.Â  She's amazing.Â 
              She was more interested in that than I was in HG.Â  So
              now, we call HF the Home Goods for Guys.Â Â  </div>
            <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51)">
              Thing is, my floor jack died.Â  I did fix it by bleeding
              the hydraulics, but it was an excuse to realize it never
              fit under the cross member or differential of my TR3A.Â 
              Found a Pittsburgh low-profile jack (that I haven't tried
              yet, but measurements are positive).Â  So excited! </div>
            <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51)">
              I've previously had to use a scrapped Toyota's scissor
              jack to hand-screw up enough to accommodate a floor jack,
              then re-jack with a floor jack.Â  Reverse the procedure to
              get the car back onto the floor.Â  Oh, I cannot wait! </div>
            <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51)">
              <br>
            </div>
            <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51)">
              So question.Â  HB Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for
              the price.Â  Thoughts? </div>
            <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51)">
              <br>
            </div>
            <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51)">
              Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A </div>
            <div
style="font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(51,51,51)">
              New Hampshire, where the color is gone, the leaves have
              dropped, it's raining, and the end is near. </div>
          </div>
          ** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>
          **<br>
          <br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>Â 
          <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
            noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>

--------------4020362585240C04E25AA3A9--

--===============0622902462578271545==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0622902462578271545==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 23:37:32 -0500

--===============2939777430553659401==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-98037019-EE2D-4EFC-99C2-33E6C2F48485
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Terry,
Are you talking about the little blue aluminum jack?  I have three of them, p=
erfect fit under the TR3.   You can catch the on sale for about $60.=20
Bill

Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......BWS

> On Oct 27, 2019, at 9:19 PM, TERRY SMITH <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20

=EF=BB=BF
I have gone to Home Gods with my wife more times than I can actually sleep t=
hrough.  But today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in Manchester, NH.  S=
he's amazing.  She was more interested in that than I was in HG.  So now, we=
 call HF the Home Goods for Guys. =20
Thing is, my floor jack died.  I did fix it by bleeding the hydraulics, but i=
t was an excuse to realize it never fit under the cross member or differenti=
al of my TR3A.  Found a Pittsburgh low-profile jack (that I haven't tried ye=
t, but measurements are positive).  So excited!
I've previously had to use a scrapped Toyota's scissor jack to hand-screw up=
 enough to accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack with a floor jack.  Revers=
e the procedure to get the car back onto the floor.  Oh, I cannot wait!

So question.  HB Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for the price.  Thoughts=
?

Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A
New Hampshire, where the color is gone, the leaves have dropped, it's rainin=
g, and the end is near.
** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive=

ash.net

--Apple-Mail-98037019-EE2D-4EFC-99C2-33E6C2F48485
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Terry,<div>Are you talking about the little=
 blue aluminum jack? &nbsp;I have three of them, perfect fit under the TR3. &=
nbsp; You can catch the on sale for about $60.&nbsp;</div><div>Bill<br><br><=
div dir=3D"ltr">Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......BWS</div><div dir=3D"lt=
r"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Oct 27, 2019, at 9:19 PM, TERRY SMITH &l=
t;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><div dir=3D"ltr">=
=EF=BB=BF

 =20
  <meta charset=3D"UTF-8">=20
=20
=20
  <div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; c=
olor: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   I have gone to Home Gods with my wife more times than I can actually slee=
p through.&nbsp; But today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in Manchester=
, NH.&nbsp; She's amazing.&nbsp; She was more interested in that than I was i=
n HG.&nbsp; So now, we call HF the Home Goods for Guys.&nbsp;&nbsp;
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; c=
olor: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Thing is, my floor jack died.&nbsp; I did fix it by bleeding the hydrauli=
cs, but it was an excuse to realize it never fit under the cross member or d=
ifferential of my TR3A.&nbsp; Found a Pittsburgh low-profile jack (that I ha=
ven't tried yet, but measurements are positive).&nbsp; So excited!
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; c=
olor: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   I've previously had to use a scrapped Toyota's scissor jack to hand-screw=
 up enough to accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack with a floor jack.&nbsp=
; Reverse the procedure to get the car back onto the floor.&nbsp; Oh, I cann=
ot wait!
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; c=
olor: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   <br>
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; c=
olor: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   So question.&nbsp; HB Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for the price.&n=
bsp; Thoughts?
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; c=
olor: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   <br>
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; c=
olor: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A
  </div>
  <div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; c=
olor: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   New Hampshire, where the color is gone, the leaves have dropped, it's rai=
ning, and the end is near.
  </div>=20
=20
<span>** [email-masked] **</span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate:=
 http://www.team.net/donate.html</span><br><span>Archive: http://www.team.ne=
t/pipermail/triumphs &nbsp;http://www.team.net/archive</span><br><span></spa=
n><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triump=
hs/[email-masked]</span><br></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-98037019-EE2D-4EFC-99C2-33E6C2F48485--

--===============2939777430553659401==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2939777430553659401==--

---

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 08:13:17 -0400

--===============4455643030648540406==

--000000000000656eb70595f76d21

> So question.  HB Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for the price.
Another vote for the aluminum "racing" jack.  I've had mine for years, and
it does the job.  It's so nice, somebody stole the one I bought for work
within six months of getting it.  Wherever it is, I bet it still works
great.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

--000000000000656eb70595f76d21
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">=
<div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, Oct 27, 2019 at 10:19 PM TERR=
Y SMITH &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&=
gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0=
px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><u></=
u>

 =20
  =20
=20
 <div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)"><br></div>
  <div style=3D"font-size:12pt;font-family:helvetica,arial,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(51,51,51)">
   So question.=C2=A0 HB Pittsburgh floor jacks seem &quot;okay&quot; for t=
he price.=C2=A0 Thoughts?
  </div></div><br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Another vote for the alu=
minum &quot;racing&quot; jack.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve had mine for years, and it do=
es the job.=C2=A0 It&#39;s so nice, somebody stole the one I bought for wor=
k within six months of getting it.=C2=A0 Wherever it is, I bet it still wor=
ks great.</div><div><br></div><div>Jeff Scarbrough</div><div>Corrosion Acre=
s, Ga.=C2=A0</div></div></div>

--000000000000656eb70595f76d21--

--===============4455643030648540406==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4455643030648540406==--

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 07:02:58 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1415350462920781053==
 boundary="------------E39D332DCADAB9E060841C08"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------E39D332DCADAB9E060841C08
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

On 10/27/19 9:37 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> Terry,
> Are you talking about the little blue aluminum jack?  I have three of 
> them, perfect fit under the TR3.   You can catch the on sale for about 
> $60.
> Bill
>
Yes, the blue one. But I wouldn't call it little, but I guess size is 
what you are used to. Though I think the blue aluminum jacks come in a 
couple sizes.
> Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......BWS
TeriAnn drinks PG Tips tea, slightly sweet with milk....MMMMM
> ï»¿
> Manchester, NH.  She's amazing.  She was more interested in that than 
> I was in HG.  So now, we call HF the Home Goods for Guys.
> floor jack.  Reverse the procedure to get the car back onto the 
> floor.  Oh, I cannot wait!
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

-- 

--------------E39D332DCADAB9E060841C08
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/27/19 9:37 PM, <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      Terry,
      <div>Are you talking about the little blue aluminum jack?  I have
        three of them, perfect fit under the TR3.   You can catch the on
        sale for about $60. </div>
      <div>Bill<br>
        <br>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    Yes, the blue one. But I wouldn't call it little, but I guess size
    is what you are used to. Though I think the blue aluminum jacks come
    in a couple sizes.<br>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <div>
        <div dir="ltr">Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......BWS</div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    TeriAnn drinks PG Tips tea, slightly sweet with milk....MMMMM<br>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <div>
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
          <blockquote type="cite">On Oct 27, 2019, at 9:19 PM, TERRY
            SMITH <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <div dir="ltr">ï»¿
          <meta charset="UTF-8">
          <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> I have gone to Home
            Gods with my wife more times than I can actually sleep
            through.  But today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in
            Manchester, NH.  She's amazing.  She was more interested in
            that than I was in HG.  So now, we call HF the Home Goods
            for Guys.   </div>
          <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> Thing is, my floor
            jack died.  I did fix it by bleeding the hydraulics, but it
            was an excuse to realize it never fit under the cross member
            or differential of my TR3A.  Found a Pittsburgh low-profile
            jack (that I haven't tried yet, but measurements are
            positive).  So excited! </div>
          <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> I've previously had to
            use a scrapped Toyota's scissor jack to hand-screw up enough
            to accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack with a floor
            jack.  Reverse the procedure to get the car back onto the
            floor.  Oh, I cannot wait! </div>
          <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> <br>
          </div>
          <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> So question.  HB
            Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for the price.  Thoughts?
          </div>
          <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> <br>
          </div>
          <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A
          </div>
          <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial,
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> New Hampshire, where
            the color is gone, the leaves have dropped, it's raining,
            and the end is near. </div>
          <span>** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **</span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
          <span>Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
             <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Unsubscribe/Manage:
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>

--------------E39D332DCADAB9E060841C08--

--===============1415350462920781053==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1415350462920781053==--

---

From: TERRY SMITH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:18:36 -0400 (EDT)

--===============5113407242831024846==
	boundary="----=_Part_280461_538594253.1572272317042"

------=_Part_280461_538594253.1572272317042
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I did wind up with the red Pittsburgh 3 ton low profile.  Overkill, I'm sure, but I need something a bit beefy for other projects around the homestead.  Heavy but rolls around easily and does slip cleanly underneath the TR's frame.  Oh boy!  No more dual jacking!

> On October 28, 2019 at 12:37 AM "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>     Terry,
>     Are you talking about the little blue aluminum jack?  I have three of them, perfect fit under the TR3.   You can catch the on sale for about $60. 
>     Bill
> 
> >     >     I have gone to Home Gods with my wife more times than I can actually sleep through.  But today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in Manchester, NH.  She's amazing.  She was more interested in that than I was in HG.  So now, we call HF the Home Goods for Guys.  
>     Thing is, my floor jack died.  I did fix it by bleeding the hydraulics, but it was an excuse to realize it never fit under the cross member or differential of my TR3A.  Found a Pittsburgh low-profile jack (that I haven't tried yet, but measurements are positive).  So excited!
>     I've previously had to use a scrapped Toyota's scissor jack to hand-screw up enough to accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack with a floor jack.  Reverse the procedure to get the car back onto the floor.  Oh, I cannot wait!
> 
>     So question.  HB Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for the price.  Thoughts?
> 
>     Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A
>     New Hampshire, where the color is gone, the leaves have dropped, it's raining, and the end is near.
>     Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
> 

>     Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
> 

------=_Part_280461_538594253.1572272317042
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html><head>
    <meta charset=3D"UTF-8">
</head><body><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sa=
ns-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">I did wind up with the red Pittsburgh 3 =
ton low profile.&#160; Overkill, I&#39;m sure, but I need something a bit b=
eefy for other projects around the homestead.&#160; Heavy but rolls around =
easily and does slip cleanly underneath the TR&#39;s frame.&#160; Oh boy!&#=
160; No more dual jacking!</p><blockquote type=3D"cite">On October 28, 2019=
 at 12:37 AM &#34;[email-masked]&#34; &#60;[email-masked]&#62; wrote: <=
br> <br>Terry,<div>Are you talking about the little blue aluminum jack? &#1=
60;I have three of them, perfect fit under the TR3. &#160; You can catch th=
e on sale for about $60.&#160;</div><div>Bill <br> <br><div dir=3D"ltr">Cac=
tus Jack drinks coffee black......BWS</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote=
 type=3D"cite">On Oct 27, 2019, at 9:19 PM, TERRY SMITH &#60;terryrs@comcas=
t.net&#62; wrote: <br> <br></blockquote></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div style=
=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: #333=
333;">I have gone to Home Gods with my wife more times than I can actually =
sleep through.&#160; But today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in Manch=
ester, NH.&#160; She&#39;s amazing.&#160; She was more interested in that t=
han I was in HG.&#160; So now, we call HF the Home Goods for Guys.&#160;&#1=
60;</div><div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans=
-serif; color: #333333;">Thing is, my floor jack died.&#160; I did fix it b=
y bleeding the hydraulics, but it was an excuse to realize it never fit und=
er the cross member or differential of my TR3A.&#160; Found a Pittsburgh lo=
w-profile jack (that I haven&#39;t tried yet, but measurements are positive=
).&#160; So excited!</div><div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helve=
tica, arial, sans-serif; color: #333333;">I&#39;ve previously had to use a =
scrapped Toyota&#39;s scissor jack to hand-screw up enough to accommodate a=
 floor jack, then re-jack with a floor jack.&#160; Reverse the procedure to=
 get the car back onto the floor.&#160; Oh, I cannot wait!</div><div style=
=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: #333=
333;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, aria=
l, sans-serif; color: #333333;">So question.&#160; HB Pittsburgh floor jack=
s seem &#34;okay&#34; for the price.&#160; Thoughts?</div><div style=3D"fon=
t-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: #333333;"><=
br></div><div style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans=
-serif; color: #333333;">Terry Smith, &#39;59 Tr3A</div><div style=3D"font-=
size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: #333333;">New=
 Hampshire, where the color is gone, the leaves have dropped, it&#39;s rain=
ing, and the end is near.</div>** [email-masked] ** <br> <br> Dona=
te: http://www.team.net/donate.html <br> Archive: http://www.team.net/piper=
mail/triumphs &#160;http://www.team.net/archive <br> <br> Unsubscribe/Manag=
e: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked] <br></di=
v></div></blockquote><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,ar=
ial,sans-serif; color: #333333;" class=3D"default-style"><br>&#160;</p><blo=
ckquote type=3D"cite">** [email-masked] ** <br> <br>Donate: http:/=
/www.team.net/donate.html <br>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triump=
hs http://www.team.net/archive <br> <br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked] <br></blockquote><p sty=
le=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333=
333;" class=3D"default-style"><br>&#160;</p></body></html>
=20
------=_Part_280461_538594253.1572272317042--

--===============5113407242831024846==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5113407242831024846==--