Subject: [TR] 1960 TR3A

From: "Jim Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 06:46:40 -0400

List:
My apologies, if I shouldn't have posted this, but you all helped me with
some of the mechanical questions on this car.  My red 1960 TR3A is looking
for a new home and is listed at the following link.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1960-triumph-tr3a-16/

I am mentioning this because the previous owner whom I have known for over
20 years and  did the body off frame restoration was an avid VTR, TRA, and
TRF Coventry Inn member for many many years and he wanted this car to go to
a great Triumph member's home.  I have been deciding whether to keep this
one or my black one that looks just like it and have decided to keep the
black.  Please pass on this link if you know someone who is looking to add
to their TR fleet or wanting to join our club and wonderful society of TR
petrol heads.

Thanks so much,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive