Subject: Re: [TR] Mark I Federal charcoal cannisters

From: John Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 20:46:07 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4723811380896683694==
 boundary="------------AD942E9BAE880F83F9E92A6A"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------AD942E9BAE880F83F9E92A6A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I was just reading in Stag News that from LE11276 until LE 20000 they 
hat 2 identical canisters.?? This is according to Tony Fox. The story 
discusses the differences in Federal Stags.

On 10/22/2019 8:13 PM, Frank Magnusson wrote:
>
>
> <Message: 6
> Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:01:19 -0400
> Subject: [TR] Mark I Federal charcoal canisters
> Message-ID: <[email-masked] 
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
>
> Can anyone send me a picture of a Mark I federal stag with the 2
> charcoal canisters.?? My car is a 72 and supposedly should have had the 2
> canisters, but I only can find an attachment point for one.>
>
> Hi John, mine is also a 72 Federal Mk I and has a single charcoal 
> cannister mount on the R shock tower. ??I'd be happy to send a pic if 
> it would be of any use.
>
> I thought the difference in cannisters was 2 or 3 port from Mk I to Mk 
> II not 1 or 2 cannisters but IDK. ??Mine is a 2 port.
>
> Frank
>
> Sent from my iPad

--------------AD942E9BAE880F83F9E92A6A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>I was just reading in Stag News that from LE11276 until LE 20000
      they hat 2 identical canisters.?? This is according to Tony Fox.??
      The story discusses the differences in Federal Stags.<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/22/2019 8:13 PM, Frank Magnusson
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div><span></span></div>
      <div><span></span><br>
        <span></span><span style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255,
          0);"><br>
          &lt;Message: 6<br>
          Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:01:19 -0400<br>
          From: John Mitchell &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true"
            x-apple-data-detectors-type="link"
            x-apple-data-detectors-result="80" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
          To: 'Triumphs' &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true"
            x-apple-data-detectors-type="link"
            x-apple-data-detectors-result="81" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
          Subject: [TR] Mark I Federal charcoal canisters<br>
          Message-ID: &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true"
            x-apple-data-detectors-type="link"
            x-apple-data-detectors-result="82" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
          Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed<br>
          <br>
          Can anyone send me a picture of a Mark I federal stag with the
          2??<br>
          charcoal canisters.?? My car is a 72 and supposedly should
          have had the 2??<br>
          canisters, but I only can find an attachment point for
          one.&gt;</span></div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Hi John, mine is also a 72 Federal Mk I and has a single
        charcoal cannister mount on the R shock tower. ??I'd be happy to
        send a pic if it would be of any use.</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>I thought the difference in cannisters was 2 or 3 port from
        Mk I to Mk II not 1 or 2 cannisters but IDK. ??Mine is a 2 port.</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Frank</div>
      <div><br>
        <span>Sent from my iPad</span><br>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------AD942E9BAE880F83F9E92A6A--

--===============4723811380896683694==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4723811380896683694==--

---

From: Frank Magnusson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 19:52:54 -0500

--===============2128857004217577695==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	boundary=Apple-Mail-661E68A0-7610-4597-9CC7-651E9B040648

--Apple-Mail-661E68A0-7610-4597-9CC7-651E9B040648
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hmm.  Mine is in that range and only has the one.  Where is the second canni=
ster suppossed to be located?

Sent from my iPad

> On Oct 22, 2019, at 7:46 PM, John Mitchell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> I was just reading in Stag News that from LE11276 until LE 20000 they hat 2=
 identical canisters.?? This is according to Tony Fox.?? The story discusses=
 the differences in Federal Stags.
>>=20
>>=20
>> From: John Mitchell <[email-masked]>
>> To: 'Triumphs' <[email-masked]>
>> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3Dutf-8; format=3Dflowed
>>=20
>> Can anyone send me a picture of a Mark I federal stag with the 2??
>> charcoal canisters.?? My car is a 72 and supposedly should have had the 2=
??
>>=20
>> Hi John, mine is also a 72 Federal Mk I and has a single charcoal cannist=
er mount on the R shock tower. ??I'd be happy to send a pic if it would be o=
f any use.
>>=20
>> I thought the difference in cannisters was 2 or 3 port from Mk I to Mk II=
 not 1 or 2 cannisters but IDK. ??Mine is a 2 port.
>>=20
>>=20

--Apple-Mail-661E68A0-7610-4597-9CC7-651E9B040648
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>Hmm. &nbsp;Mine is in that range and only has the one. &nbsp;Where is the second cannister suppossed to be located?<br><br>Sent from my iPad</div><div><br>On Oct 22, 2019, at 7:46 PM, John Mitchell &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div>

    <blockquote type="cite" cite="mid:[email-masked]">
          From: John Mitchell &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="link" x-apple-data-detectors-result="80" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
          To: 'Triumphs' &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="link" x-apple-data-detectors-result="81" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
          Message-ID: &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="link" x-apple-data-detectors-result="82" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>

</div></blockquote></body></html>
--Apple-Mail-661E68A0-7610-4597-9CC7-651E9B040648--

--===============2128857004217577695==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2128857004217577695==--

---

From: John Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 21:16:51 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2860430618948155548==
 boundary="------------71AF9FDE248D78E1021B5646"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------71AF9FDE248D78E1021B5646
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I don't know.?? My car had no charcoal canister at all.?? I do see a place 
on the right shock tower where the bracket should attach. I picked up 
all the parts from Michael Coffey and he thought there were 2 canisters 
also.

On 10/22/2019 8:52 PM, Frank Magnusson wrote:
> Hmm. ??Mine is in that range and only has the one. ??Where is the second 
> cannister suppossed to be located?
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Oct 22, 2019, at 7:46 PM, John Mitchell <[email-masked] 
>
>> hat 2 identical canisters.?? This is according to Tony Fox.?? The 
>> story discusses the differences in Federal Stags.
>>
>>> To: 'Triumphs' <[email-masked] 
>>> charcoal canisters.?? My car is a 72 and supposedly should have had 
>>> the 2??
>>> cannister mount on the R shock tower. ??I'd be happy to send a pic 
>>> if it would be of any use.
>>>
>>> I thought the difference in cannisters was 2 or 3 port from Mk I to 
>>> Mk II not 1 or 2 cannisters but IDK. ??Mine is a 2 port.
>>>
>>> Frank
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad

--------------71AF9FDE248D78E1021B5646
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>I don't know.?? My car had no charcoal canister at all.?? I do see
      a place on the right shock tower where the bracket should attach.??
      I picked up all the parts from Michael Coffey and he thought there
      were 2 canisters also.<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/22/2019 8:52 PM, Frank Magnusson
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div>Hmm. ??Mine is in that range and only has the one. ??Where is
        the second cannister suppossed to be located?<br>
        <br>
        Sent from my iPad</div>
      <div><br>
        On Oct 22, 2019, at 7:46 PM, John Mitchell &lt;<a
          href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
        wrote:<br>
        <br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div>
          <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
            charset=UTF-8">
          <p>I was just reading in Stag News that from LE11276 until LE
            20000 they hat 2 identical canisters.?? This is according to
            Tony Fox.?? The story discusses the differences in Federal
            Stags.<br>
          </p>
          <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/22/2019 8:13 PM, Frank
            Magnusson wrote:<br>
          </div>
          <blockquote type="cite"
            cite="mid:[email-masked]">
            <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
              charset=UTF-8">
            <div><span></span></div>
            <div><span></span><br>
              <span></span><span style="background-color: rgba(255, 255,
                255, 0);"><br>
                &lt;Message: 6<br>
                Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:01:19 -0400<br>
                From: John Mitchell &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true"
                  x-apple-data-detectors-type="link"
                  x-apple-data-detectors-result="80"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                To: 'Triumphs' &lt;<a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" dir="ltr"
                  x-apple-data-detectors="true"
                  x-apple-data-detectors-type="link"
                  x-apple-data-detectors-result="81"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                Subject: [TR] Mark I Federal charcoal canisters<br>
                Message-ID: &lt;<a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true"
                  x-apple-data-detectors-type="link"
                  x-apple-data-detectors-result="82"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed<br>
                <br>
                Can anyone send me a picture of a Mark I federal stag
                with the 2??<br>
                charcoal canisters.?? My car is a 72 and supposedly
                should have had the 2??<br>
                canisters, but I only can find an attachment point for
                one.&gt;</span></div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>Hi John, mine is also a 72 Federal Mk I and has a
              single charcoal cannister mount on the R shock tower.
              ??I'd be happy to send a pic if it would be of any use.</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>I thought the difference in cannisters was 2 or 3 port
              from Mk I to Mk II not 1 or 2 cannisters but IDK. ??Mine
              is a 2 port.</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>Frank</div>
            <div><br>
              <span>Sent from my iPad</span><br>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------71AF9FDE248D78E1021B5646--

--===============2860430618948155548==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2860430618948155548==--

---

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 11:07:27 -0700

--===============5641212249817270269==

--000000000000cc21af059597ca93

I do recall seeing in the ROM or parts book or somewhere else an
illustration of a Stag with two canisters. The canisters were placed on
each strut tower.

Sujit

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 6:17 PM John Mitchell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> on the right shock tower where the bracket should attach.?? I picked up all
> the parts from Michael Coffey and he thought there were 2 canisters also.
> I was just reading in Stag News that from LE11276 until LE 20000 they hat
> 2 identical canisters.?? This is according to Tony Fox.?? The story
> charcoal canisters.?? My car is a 72 and supposedly should have had the 2??
> cannister mount on the R shock tower. ??I'd be happy to send a pic if it
> would be of any use.
>
> I thought the difference in cannisters was 2 or 3 port from Mk I to Mk II
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000cc21af059597ca93
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I do recall seeing=C2=A0in the ROM or parts book or somewh=
ere else an illustration of a Stag with two canisters. The canisters were p=
laced on each strut tower.<div><br></div><div>Sujit=C2=A0</div></div><br><d=
iv class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Oct =
22, 2019 at 6:17 PM John Mitchell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">jm=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" sty=
le=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);paddi=
ng-left:1ex">
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div>
    <p>I don&#39;t know.?? My car had no charcoal canister at all.?? I do s=
ee
      a place on the right shock tower where the bracket should attach.??
      I picked up all the parts from Michael Coffey and he thought there
      were 2 canisters also.<br>
    </p>
    <div>On 10/22/2019 8:52 PM, Frank Magnusson
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">
     =20
      <div>Hmm. ??Mine is in that range and only has the one. ??Where is
        the second cannister suppossed to be located?<br>
        <br>
        Sent from my iPad</div>
      <div><br>
        On Oct 22, 2019, at 7:46 PM, John Mitchell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jm=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
        wrote:<br>
        <br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type=3D"cite">
        <div>
         =20
          <p>I was just reading in Stag News that from LE11276 until LE
            20000 they hat 2 identical canisters.?? This is according to
            Tony Fox.?? The story discusses the differences in Federal
            Stags.<br>
          </p>
          <div>On 10/22/2019 8:13 PM, Frank
            Magnusson wrote:<br>
          </div>
          <blockquote type=3D"cite">
           =20
            <div><span></span></div>
            <div><span></span><br>
              <span></span><span style=3D"background-color:rgba(255,255,255=
,0)"><br>
                &lt;Message: 6<br>
                Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:01:19 -0400<br>
                From: John Mitchell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
dir=3D"ltr" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                To: &#39;Triumphs&#39; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@autox=
.team.net" dir=3D"ltr" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br=
                Subject: [TR] Mark I Federal charcoal canisters<br>
                Message-ID: &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:d13a9748-b9be-2d64-83f7-a=
[email-masked]" dir=3D"ltr" target=3D"_blank">d13a9748-b9be-2d64-83f7=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3Dutf-8; format=3Dflowed<=
br>
                <br>
                Can anyone send me a picture of a Mark I federal stag
                with the 2??<br>
                charcoal canisters.?? My car is a 72 and supposedly
                should have had the 2??<br>
                canisters, but I only can find an attachment point for
                one.&gt;</span></div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>Hi John, mine is also a 72 Federal Mk I and has a
              single charcoal cannister mount on the R shock tower.
              ??I&#39;d be happy to send a pic if it would be of any use.</=
div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>I thought the difference in cannisters was 2 or 3 port
              from Mk I to Mk II not 1 or 2 cannisters but IDK. ??Mine
              is a 2 port.</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>Frank</div>
            <div><br>
              <span>Sent from my iPad</span><br>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
    </blockquote>
  </div>

** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">triumphs@au=
tox.team.net</a> **<br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" rel=3D"noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>=C2=A0 <a h=
ref=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
hs/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox=
.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr"=
 class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, Ca=
lifornia</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" t=
arget=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></=
div></div>

--000000000000cc21af059597ca93--

--===============5641212249817270269==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5641212249817270269==--

---

From: John Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 18:44:07 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1445548596865280916==
 boundary="------------4B06A1BF4A64D0E9F7DAD00E"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------4B06A1BF4A64D0E9F7DAD00E
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Thanks Mike,?? that's exactly what I was looking for.?? I see the thicker 
vacuum lines connect to the Carbs.?? Where does the other line on the 
drivers side connect to?

On 10/23/2019 5:16 PM, Michael Burdick wrote:
> Here are a couple of pictures from LE13145U. I think it is pretty much 
> unmolested and original as I bought it from the second owner about 20 
> years ago and he bought it in 1979. It has the two canister setup and 
> you can see that they are minutes on each wheel well. Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Mike
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 2:07 PM Sujit Roy <[email-masked] 
>
>     I do recall seeing??in the ROM or parts book or somewhere else an
>     illustration of a Stag with two canisters. The canisters were
>     placed on each strut tower.
>
>     Sujit
>
>     On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 6:17 PM John Mitchell <[email-masked]
>
>         I don't know.?? My car had no charcoal canister at all.?? I do
>         see a place on the right shock tower where the bracket should
>         attach.?? I picked up all the parts from Michael Coffey and he
>         thought there were 2 canisters also.
>
>>         Hmm. ??Mine is in that range and only has the one. ??Where is
>>         the second cannister suppossed to be located?
>>
>>         Sent from my iPad
>>
>>>         I was just reading in Stag News that from LE11276 until LE
>>>         Stags.
>>>>         have had the 2??
>>>>         Hi John, mine is also a 72 Federal Mk I and has a single
>>>>         charcoal cannister mount on the R shock tower. ??I'd be
>>>>         happy to send a pic if it would be of any use.
>>>>
>>>>         I thought the difference in cannisters was 2 or 3 port from
>>>>         Mk I to Mk II not 1 or 2 cannisters but IDK. ??Mine is a 2
>>>>         port.
>>>>
>>>>         Frank
>>>>
>>>>         Sent from my iPad
>
>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

--------------4B06A1BF4A64D0E9F7DAD00E
 boundary="------------CF0DC0F3B12E65C6A368531F"

--------------CF0DC0F3B12E65C6A368531F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Thanks Mike,?? that's exactly what I was looking for.?? I see the
      thicker vacuum lines connect to the Carbs.?? Where does the other
      line on the drivers side connect to?<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/23/2019 5:16 PM, Michael Burdick
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAOp9YTLSDhm6w0hnKXJ48G3=dOkW3ZUT1EE=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div>
        <div dir="auto">Here are a couple of pictures from LE13145U. I
          think it is pretty much unmolested and original as I bought it
          from the second owner about 20 years ago and he bought it in
          1979. It has the two canister setup and you can see that they
          are minutes on each wheel well. Hope this helps.??</div>
      </div>
      <div dir="auto"><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="auto">Best regards,</div>
      <div dir="auto">Mike</div>
      <div dir="auto">
        <div><img src="cid:[email-masked]"
            style="max-width: 100%;" class=""></div>
        <div><img src="cid:[email-masked]"
            style="max-width: 100%;" class=""></div>
        <br>
      </div>
      <div><br>
        <div class="gmail_quote">
          <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 2:07
            PM Sujit Roy &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
            wrote:<br>
          </div>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
            <div dir="ltr">I do recall seeing??in the ROM or parts book
              or somewhere else an illustration of a Stag with two
              canisters. The canisters were placed on each strut tower.
              <div><br>
              </div>
              <div>Sujit??</div>
            </div>
            <br>
            <div class="gmail_quote">
              <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at
                6:17 PM John Mitchell &lt;<a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div class="gmail_quote">
              <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
                0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
                rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                <div>
                  <p>I don't know.?? My car had no charcoal canister at
                    all.?? I do see a place on the right shock tower
                    where the bracket should attach.?? I picked up all
                    the parts from Michael Coffey and he thought there
                    were 2 canisters also.<br>
                  </p>
                  <div>On 10/22/2019 8:52 PM, Frank Magnusson wrote:<br>
                  </div>
                  <blockquote type="cite">
                    <div>Hmm. ??Mine is in that range and only has the
                      one. ??Where is the second cannister suppossed to
                      be located?<br>
                      <br>
                      Sent from my iPad</div>
                    <div><br>
                      On Oct 22, 2019, at 7:46 PM, John Mitchell &lt;<a
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                        moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                      wrote:<br>
                      <br>
                    </div>
                    <blockquote type="cite">
                      <div>
                        <p>I was just reading in Stag News that from
                          LE11276 until LE 20000 they hat 2 identical
                          canisters.?? This is according to Tony Fox.??
                          The story discusses the differences in Federal
                          Stags.<br>
                        </p>
                        <div>On 10/22/2019 8:13 PM, Frank Magnusson
                          wrote:<br>
                        </div>
                        <blockquote type="cite">
                          <div><span></span></div>
                          <div><span></span><br>
                            <span></span><span
                              style="background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0)"><br>
                              &lt;Message: 6<br>
                              Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:01:19 -0400<br>
                              From: John Mitchell &lt;<a
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]" dir="ltr"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                              To: 'Triumphs' &lt;<a
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                dir="ltr" target="_blank"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                              Subject: [TR] Mark I Federal charcoal
                              canisters<br>
                              Message-ID: &lt;<a
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                dir="ltr" target="_blank"
                                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
                              Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8;
                              format=flowed<br>
                              <br>
                              Can anyone send me a picture of a Mark I
                              federal stag with the 2??<br>
                              charcoal canisters.?? My car is a 72 and
                              supposedly should have had the 2??<br>
                              canisters, but I only can find an
                              attachment point for one.&gt;</span></div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <div>Hi John, mine is also a 72 Federal Mk I
                            and has a single charcoal cannister mount on
                            the R shock tower. ??I'd be happy to send a
                            pic if it would be of any use.</div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <div>I thought the difference in cannisters
                            was 2 or 3 port from Mk I to Mk II not 1 or
                            2 cannisters but IDK. ??Mine is a 2 port.</div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <div>Frank</div>
                          <div><br>
                            <span>Sent from my iPad</span><br>
                          </div>
                        </blockquote>
                      </div>
                    </blockquote>
                  </blockquote>
                </div>
                ** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>
                **<br>
                <br>
                Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                  rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                Archive: <a
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                  rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>??
                <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                <br>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <div class="gmail_quote">
              <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
                0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
                rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                  rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></blockquote>
            </div>
            <div class="gmail_quote">
              <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
                0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
                rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><br>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <br clear="all">
            <div><br>
            </div>
            -- <br>
            <div dir="ltr">
              <div dir="ltr">
                <div>Sujit Roy<br>
                  Cupertino, California</div>
                <div><br>
                  <a href="https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/"
                    target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br>
                  <br>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
            ** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
              moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a> **<br>
            <br>
            Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>??
            <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
            <br>
            Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------CF0DC0F3B12E65C6A368531F
 name="IMG_2909.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="IMG_2909.jpg"

--------------CF0DC0F3B12E65C6A368531F
 name="IMG_2907.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="IMG_2907.jpg"

--------------CF0DC0F3B12E65C6A368531F--

--------------4B06A1BF4A64D0E9F7DAD00E--

--===============1445548596865280916==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1445548596865280916==--

---

From: John Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 18:58:48 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0580040553623106136==
 boundary="------------42F7C3B36243C2B458766190"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------42F7C3B36243C2B458766190
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I just went and checked my car and found the holes for the bracket on 
the driver's side shock tower.?? It's so much easier when you know where 
to look.?? Thanks again.

>         http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--------------42F7C3B36243C2B458766190
 boundary="------------F48C88B148C2AA901DEB93E8"

--------------F48C88B148C2AA901DEB93E8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <p>I just went and checked my car and found the holes for the
      bracket on the driver's side shock tower.?? It's so much easier
      when you know where to look.?? Thanks again.<br>
        <div><img src="cid:[email-masked]"
        <div><img src="cid:[email-masked]"

--------------F48C88B148C2AA901DEB93E8
 name="IMG_2909.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="IMG_2909.jpg"

--------------F48C88B148C2AA901DEB93E8
 name="IMG_2907.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="IMG_2907.jpg"

--------------F48C88B148C2AA901DEB93E8--

--------------42F7C3B36243C2B458766190--

--===============0580040553623106136==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0580040553623106136==--