Subject: [TR] Paint job for 1972 TR6

From: "Jeff Nathanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 01:18:44 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5417913762758752957==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01D577F6.2CC9F1F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D577F6.2CC9F1F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello,

I'm looking to have my '72 TR6 painted. However there are  2
restoration/paint places near me, (Philadelphia area).  They are both say
that it's going to cost about $15,000. There is nothing wrong with my car
mechanically. And the current paint job is not that bad. But the engine bay
is the (original  ???) black. And the frame night need some alignment. The
doors do not align exactly. I'm not looking for a car show looking vehicle.
But I don't want a Maaco job either. Does anyone have  any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff Nathanson

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D577F6.2CC9F1F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hello,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m =
looking to have my &#8217;72 TR6 painted. However there are &nbsp;2 =
restoration/paint places near me, (Philadelphia area).&nbsp; They are =
both say that it&#8217;s going to cost about $15,000. There is nothing =
wrong with my car mechanically. And the current paint job is not that =
bad. But the engine bay is the (original &nbsp;???) black. And the frame =
night need some alignment. The doors do not align exactly. I&#8217;m not =
looking for a car show looking vehicle. But I don&#8217;t want a Maaco =
job either. Does anyone have &nbsp;any suggestions?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jeff =
Nathanson<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D577F6.2CC9F1F0--

--===============5417913762758752957==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5417913762758752957==--