Subject: [TR] anyone have experience using APR head bolts

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 15:10:26 -0700

--===============1106645335684548349==

--00000000000061a64e0591d59772

I used ARP head bolts on my last Stag. I torqued down the head, but never
in the last 5 or so years did I re-torque the heads. I recall speaking to a
technician over at APR and he said no need to re-torque  I have not run
into an issue. But am wondering what other's have to say.

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--00000000000061a64e0591d59772
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I used ARP head bolts on my last Stag. I torqued down the =
head, but never in the last 5 or so years did I re-torque the heads. I reca=
ll speaking to a technician over at APR and he said no need to re-torque=C2=
=A0 I have not run into an issue. But am wondering what other&#39;s have to=
 say.<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Sujit<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></d=
iv>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmai=
l_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div>=
<div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blan=
k">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></di=
v></div>

--00000000000061a64e0591d59772--

--===============1106645335684548349==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1106645335684548349==--