Subject: [TR] '3a - Bronte and distributor

From: David Templeton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 01:18:59 +0000

--_004_YTXPR0101MB218948DAE47D76F7AE2AA43FB68C0YTXPR0101MB2189_
	boundary="_000_YTXPR0101MB218948DAE47D76F7AE2AA43FB68C0YTXPR0101MB2189_"

--_000_YTXPR0101MB218948DAE47D76F7AE2AA43FB68C0YTXPR0101MB2189_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_YTXPR0101MB218948DAE47D76F7AE2AA43FB68C0YTXPR0101MB2189_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_YTXPR0101MB218948DAE47D76F7AE2AA43FB68C0YTXPR0101MB2189_--

--_004_YTXPR0101MB218948DAE47D76F7AE2AA43FB68C0YTXPR0101MB2189_
	name="70425851_10156279395781960_135106528532234240_o.jpg"
Content-Description: 70425851_10156279395781960_135106528532234240_o.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="70425851_10156279395781960_135106528532234240_o.jpg"; size=550631;
	creation-date="Sun, 15 Sep 2019 23:59:41 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 16 Sep 2019 01:18:59 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_YTXPR0101MB218948DAE47D76F7AE2AA43FB68C0YTXPR0101MB2189_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--_004_YTXPR0101MB218948DAE47D76F7AE2AA43FB68C0YTXPR0101MB2189_--