Subject: [TR] triumph-bounces

From: Paul Dorsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 16:28:03 -0400

--===============7106326510575753687==

--000000000000c4fc4005921082c5

Every time I write a letter to this list, triumph-bounces sends me an
acknowledgement saying that it was successfully received by the Triumphs
mailing list.  How can I stop this or should I just be happy?
 Paul Dorsey

--000000000000c4fc4005921082c5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Every time I write a letter to this list,=C2=A0triumph-bou=
nces sends me an acknowledgement saying that it was successfully received b=
y the Triumphs mailing list.=C2=A0 How can I stop this or should I just be =
happy?<div>=C2=A0Paul Dorsey</div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000c4fc4005921082c5--

--===============7106326510575753687==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7106326510575753687==--