Subject: [TR] removing my head?

From: Paul Dorsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 12:00:23 -0400

--===============8490045509803620371==

--0000000000007629590591941258

also, someone sent me a pic showing the oil gallies covered up, mainly
between #2 & #3 cylinders.  I think so that nothing falls in, and cover it
with cardbord.,correct?  Are there other galleys to cover up?

--0000000000007629590591941258
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">also, someone sent me a pic showing the oil gallies covere=
d up, mainly between #2 &amp; #3 cylinders.=C2=A0 I think so that nothing f=
alls in, and cover it with cardbord.,correct?=C2=A0 Are there other galleys=
 to cover up?</div>

--0000000000007629590591941258--

--===============8490045509803620371==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8490045509803620371==--