Subject: [TR] TR3 parts that were up for sale recently?

From: Paul Dorsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 21:17:05 -0400

--===============8007408766963449810==

--0000000000005cea0e05901da214

Pardon, Pardon.  Who was it recently who said they had TR3 parts in their
garage that they selling?  Something struck my interest but I am
forgetful!~!!!
My email is:  [email-masked]

Thanks, Paul Dorsey   60 TR3A

--0000000000005cea0e05901da214
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Pardon, Pardon.=C2=A0 Who was it recently who said they ha=
d TR3 parts in their garage that they selling?=C2=A0 Something struck my in=
terest but I am forgetful!~!!!<div>My email is:=C2=A0 <a href=3D"mailto:dor=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><div><br></div><div>Thanks, Paul=
 Dorsey=C2=A0 =C2=A060 TR3A</div></div></div>

--0000000000005cea0e05901da214--

--===============8007408766963449810==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8007408766963449810==--