Subject: [TR] BP

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 00:58:34 +0100

--000000000000f38490058f8fb8ac

--000000000000f3848b058f8fb8aa

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000f3848b058f8fb8aa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" c=
lass=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr=
"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://=
triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.w=
ordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000f3848b058f8fb8aa--

--000000000000f38490058f8fb8ac
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="SujitBP.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_jz1wy65k0>

--000000000000f38490058f8fb8ac
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="JoyitaBP.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_jz1wy67h3>

--000000000000f38490058f8fb8ac
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="SohomBP.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_jz1wy6792>

--000000000000f38490058f8fb8ac
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="AyushBP.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_jz1wy66x1>

--000000000000f38490058f8fb8ac
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--000000000000f38490058f8fb8ac--