Subject: [TR] Gas in fuel tank float

From: Brian Kemp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:44:59 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------CCCFFE3CCB30B9E1619FA511
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Is there a way to get gas out of a fuel tank float?  Picture should be 
attached.  I can't see any cracks.  I tried to squeeze for float, but it 
is firm.  Car is a 1973 GT6 Mk III.

Took a look because the car will run out of gas while the gauge still 
shows 1/4 tank.  I would have expected the fuel gauge to behave the 
opposite with gas in the float, so maybe I have several things going on.

Thanks,

Brian

--------------CCCFFE3CCB30B9E1619FA511
 name="GT6FuelFloat.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="GT6FuelFloat.jpg"

--------------CCCFFE3CCB30B9E1619FA511
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--------------CCCFFE3CCB30B9E1619FA511--