Subject: [TR] TR3A on Saint Louis FB marketplace for $19.5k

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 16:37:35 -0500

--===============3130653234988386233==

--00000000000005dcbc058d465fe1

I don't think I've seen a white-on-white-on-white sidescreen car before.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/619439565206777/

The SLTOA group has a number of members on this list -- perhaps one of them
knows more about this car than I?

--00000000000005dcbc058d465fe1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve seen a white-on-white-on-white =
sidescreen car before.<div><a href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/=
item/619439565206777/">https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/6194395652=
06777/</a>=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>The SLTOA group has a number of m=
embers on this list -- perhaps one of them knows more about this car than I=
?=C2=A0<br></div></div>

--00000000000005dcbc058d465fe1--

--===============3130653234988386233==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3130653234988386233==--