Subject: [TR] California TR Sightings

From: "Bill Brewer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:16:57 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5767180502083569735==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_004A_01D544B8.3E3BB7F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01D544B8.3E3BB7F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

     So we were in Pismo and Avila Beaches today and I saw a guy in a white
TR3A driving down San Luis Bay Drive and a red TR250 driving in the Pismo
Heights area. Are either of these guys on the list? Anyone know who these
two are?

     Bill Brewer

     Tehachapi, CA

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01D544B8.3E3BB7F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><font =
size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So we were in Pismo =
and Avila Beaches today and I saw a guy in a white TR3A driving down San =
Luis Bay Drive and a red TR250 driving in the Pismo Heights area. Are =
either of these guys on the list? Anyone know who these two =
are?<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 =
face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bill =
Brewer<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 =
face=3DCalibri><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Tehachapi, CA<o:p></o:p></span></font></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_004A_01D544B8.3E3BB7F0--

--===============5767180502083569735==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5767180502083569735==--