Subject: [TR] TR stuff on eBay

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 08:11:16 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6261839071588787658==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D53A1B.B71EE180"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D53A1B.B71EE180
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As part of my daily routine I generally flip through eBay to see what's
being sold.  But recently it seems to me there are less and less items.  Are
people advertising elsewhere (and if so, where?) or is this another example
of the ageing TR population with fewer cars and fewer people?

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Mi

(now up to 6 TRs - oh dear)

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D53A1B.B71EE180
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>As part of my daily =
routine I generally flip through eBay to see what&#8217;s being =
sold.&nbsp; But recently it seems to me there are less and less =
items.&nbsp; Are people advertising elsewhere (and if so, where?) or is =
this another example of the ageing TR population with fewer cars and =
fewer people?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Jackson, =
Mi<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>(now up to 6 TRs &#8211; =
oh dear)<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D53A1B.B71EE180--

--===============6261839071588787658==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6261839071588787658==--