Subject: [TR] Mystery Springs - Any Ideas?

From: "Gary Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 18:58:18 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5673643575638450535==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0387_01D539AC.EF6DB440"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0387_01D539AC.EF6DB440
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Everyone,

I've owned my '75 TR6 for more than 25 years now but I don't recall where
these springs might go.  

https://tinyurl.com/yyvttzcy 

I took my carbs off for an overhaul and when I removed I think it was the
front carb, they fell down under the car.  Anyone recognize them and can you
tell me where they go?  I'm out of ideas.

That's a 3/8" drive, 8mm socket for reference.  Thanks in advance,

Gary Klein
Digest

------=_NextPart_000_0387_01D539AC.EF6DB440
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:black;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Everyone,<o:p></o:p>=
</span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></s=
pan></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>I've owned my '75 =
TR6 for more than 25 years now but I don't recall where these springs =
might go.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></s=
pan></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><a =
href=3D"https://tinyurl.com/yyvttzcy">https://tinyurl.com/yyvttzcy</a> =
</b><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><br><br>I =
took my carbs off for an overhaul and when I removed I think it was the =
front carb, they fell down under the car.&nbsp; Anyone recognize them =
and can you tell me where they go?&nbsp; I&#8217;m out of =
ideas.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></s=
pan></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>That's a 3/8&quot; =
drive, 8mm socket for reference.&nbsp; Thanks in advance,<br><br>Gary =
Klein<br>Digest<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0387_01D539AC.EF6DB440--

--===============5673643575638450535==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5673643575638450535==--