Subject: [TR] Stag A/C

From: "bill beecher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 19:03:06 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6512768287812304109==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D5342D.72E858A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D5342D.72E858A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I admit that everything I know about Stags I have learned from this list,
and probably even then did not pay close attention as I did not have one.

Thinking of buying a Stag for SWMBO but it would require air conditioning.
Can AC be efficiently installed?  

I remember the deal about engine problems during the first couple of years,
is there a way to see if the remediation was performed if I find an early
car?  

After what year might I be safe in trusting the original engine is OK?

Launching off into the dark here, any direction for self-education would be
greatly appreciated.

Best,

Bill B

TS30800L

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D5342D.72E858A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I admit that everything I know about Stags I have =
learned from this list, and probably even then did not pay close =
attention as I did not have one.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thinking of =
buying a Stag for SWMBO but it would require air conditioning.&nbsp; Can =
AC be efficiently installed?&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
remember the deal about engine problems during the first couple of =
years, is there a way to see if the remediation was performed if I find =
an early car?&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>After what year =
might I be safe in trusting the original engine is OK?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Launching =
off into the dark here, any direction for self-education would be =
greatly appreciated.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Best,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bill =
B<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>TS30800L<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D5342D.72E858A0--

--===============6512768287812304109==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6512768287812304109==--