Subject: [TR] Roadster Factory selling Charles Runyan's cars, including pair of LeMans TRS cars

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 10:22:11 -0500

--===============4871386739751242609==

--000000000000687e4a058d553e1d

For those who haven't seen this yet...
http://www.the-roadster-factory.com/Images/CHARLES-CARS-SALE/CHARLES-CARS.html

BR,

Don
TR3B TSF202L

--000000000000687e4a058d553e1d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">For those who haven&#39;t seen this yet...<div><a href=3D"=
http://www.the-roadster-factory.com/Images/CHARLES-CARS-SALE/CHARLES-CARS.h=
tml">http://www.the-roadster-factory.com/Images/CHARLES-CARS-SALE/CHARLES-C=
ARS.html</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>BR,</div><div><br></div><div>Don<=
/div><div>TR3B TSF202L</div></div>

--000000000000687e4a058d553e1d--

--===============4871386739751242609==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4871386739751242609==--