Subject: [TR] More on tires. And time. And entropy. And inertia.

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 15:37:25 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------A1B13D85ED7EEB3FB0D4996F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

The thread on TR3 tires got me thinking.  A fire was lit under my lazy 
ass, and I am motivated to get back on the track, and the road.  Sitting 
in the garage is a squaretail Spit that was a driver many years ago.  
Needed clutch work, which actually got done.  What didn't get done is 
bolting the gearbox back in, etc. So part of the new plan involves 
getting it back together and running again.  The ultimate goal is to get 
the Killer Spitfire back on track and have me drive it in a Kastner Cup 
race.  More on that later.  Well, more on that as time goes along I plan 
to share my progress and shamelessly seek encouragement and support from 
whomever.  The website http://teamfatracing.com should chronicle my 
progress, but at the moment it is a snapshot of The Fat Chance Garage 
page from 15 or so years ago.

Anyway, what are some currently available, decent tires in 185/60-13?

mjb.

--------------A1B13D85ED7EEB3FB0D4996F
 name="20190531_152723.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20190531_152723.jpg"

--------------A1B13D85ED7EEB3FB0D4996F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--------------A1B13D85ED7EEB3FB0D4996F--

---

From: "Alex & Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 18:10:22 -0400

At least there seems to be a clear path to the ice box!

Alex Thomson

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark J Bradakis
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 5:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] More on tires. And time. And entropy. And inertia.

The thread on TR3 tires got me thinking.  A fire was lit under my lazy ass, and I am motivated to get back on the track, and the road.  Sitting in the garage is a squaretail Spit that was a driver many years ago. Needed clutch work, which actually got done.  What didn't get done is bolting the gearbox back in, etc. So part of the new plan involves getting it back together and running again.  The ultimate goal is to get the Killer Spitfire back on track and have me drive it in a Kastner Cup race.  More on that later.  Well, more on that as time goes along I plan to share my progress and shamelessly seek encouragement and support from whomever.  The website http://teamfatracing.com should chronicle my progress, but at the moment it is a snapshot of The Fat Chance Garage page from 15 or so years ago.

mjb.