Subject: [TR] Team.Net service interruptions

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 18:29:04 -0600

Expect the email lists and web pages to be unavailable at various times 
over the next few days.

I'm going to make a push to have the new server on the air before 
Team.Net's "birthday" on April 11th.  Making the switch will requires 
some hours of downtime along the way.

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 08:00:48 -0400

> some hours of downtime along the way.

Thanks for all you do for us.  I've kicked in my paltry $12.96 to help
speed the process.  <VBG>

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.