Subject: Re: [TR] website

From: Paul Tegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 23:05:18 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7835255556696319074==
 boundary="------------F40E4EA3FF020D6CE6CDEFA3"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------F40E4EA3FF020D6CE6CDEFA3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

popped right up just now (11:04pm est) from the link you supplied in the 
email below.

ptegler

On 4/1/2019 2:35 PM, Guido wrote:
> Hallo
>
> Can't find the website http://autox.team.net <http://autox.team.net/> 
> any more???
>
> Greetings
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 
> 	Virusvrij. www.avast.com 
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 
>
>
> <#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Paul Tegler
[email-masked]  www.teglerizer.com

--------------F40E4EA3FF020D6CE6CDEFA3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>popped right up just now (11:04pm est) from the link you supplied
      in the email below.</p>
    <p>ptegler<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/1/2019 2:35 PM, Guido wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <font size="+1"><font face="Courier New, Courier, monospace">Hallo<br>
          <br>
          Can't find the website </font></font><a
        href="http://autox.team.net/" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net</a>
      any more???<br>
      <br>
      Greetings<br>
      <div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
        <table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;">
          <tbody>
            <tr>
              <td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 18px;"><a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><img
src="https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif"
                    alt="" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" width="46" height="29"></a></td>
              <td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 17px; color:
                #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica,
                sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virusvrij. <a
href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=emailclient"
                  target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">www.avast.com</a> </td>
            </tr>
          </tbody>
        </table>
        <a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1"
          height="1" moz-do-not-send="true"> </a></div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Paul Tegler
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------F40E4EA3FF020D6CE6CDEFA3--

--===============7835255556696319074==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7835255556696319074==--

---

From: "wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 11:31:03 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8845316318935047734==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0064_01D4E947.8E721CE0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01D4E947.8E721CE0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Check your browser or firewall, I clicked on the link you provided and =
went right to it.

Bill

=20

From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
Guido
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2019 1:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] website

=20

Hallo

Can't find the website http://autox.team.net <http://autox.team.net/>  =
any more???

Greetings

=20

 =
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&utm=
_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient>=20

Virusvrij.  =
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&utm=
_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient> www.avast.com=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01D4E947.8E721CE0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><!--[if =
!mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Check your browser or firewall, I clicked on the link you provided and =
went right to it.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Bill<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'>From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'> Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Guido<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, April 1, 2019 1:35 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] =
website<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Courier New"'>Hallo<br><br>Can't =
find the website </span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/">http://autox.team.net</a> any =
more???<br><br>Greetings<o:p></o:p></p><div =
id=3DDAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><table class=3DMsoNormalTable =
border=3D1 cellpadding=3D0 style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #D3D4DE =
1.0pt'><tr><td width=3D58 =
style=3D'width:41.25pt;border:none;padding:13.5pt .75pt .75pt .75pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=
=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Demailclient" =
target=3D"_blank"><span style=3D'text-decoration:none'><img border=3D0 =
width=3D46 height=3D29 id=3D"_x0000_i1025" =
src=3D"https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-ora=
nge-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p></td><td =
width=3D473 style=3D'width:352.5pt;border:none;padding:12.75pt .75pt =
.75pt .75pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'line-height:13.5pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#41424E'>V=
irusvrij. <a =
href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=
=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Demailclient" =
target=3D"_blank"><span style=3D'color:#4453EA'>www.avast.com</span></a> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p></td></tr></table><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div></body=
></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0064_01D4E947.8E721CE0--

--===============8845316318935047734==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8845316318935047734==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 02:04:06 -0600

> Can't find the website http://autox.team.net <http://autox.team.net/> 

Should be working just fine.  Maybe you tried the morning there was an 
area wide power outage in my neighborhood.  Website is there, and still 
20 years out of date.

mjb.

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]