Subject: [TR] website

From: Guido <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 20:35:03 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1953346510418073390==
 boundary="------------33D8C2CF5936977BA9C748B8"
Content-Language: nl

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------33D8C2CF5936977BA9C748B8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hallo

Can't find the website http://autox.team.net <http://autox.team.net/> 
any more???

Greetings

---
Dit e-mailbericht is gecontroleerd op virussen met Avast antivirussoftware.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--------------33D8C2CF5936977BA9C748B8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <font size="+1"><font face="Courier New, Courier, monospace">Hallo<br>
        <br>
        Can't find the website </font></font><a
      href="http://autox.team.net/">http://autox.team.net</a> any
    more???<br>
    <br>
    Greetings<br>
  <div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br /> <table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;">
	<tr>
      <td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 18px;"><a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank"><img src="https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif" alt="" width="46" height="29" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;" /></a></td>
		<td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 17px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virusvrij. <a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;">www.avast.com</a> 		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
</html>

--------------33D8C2CF5936977BA9C748B8--

--===============1953346510418073390==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1953346510418073390==--