Subject: [TR] Siting

From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 22:39:13 -0500

--===============5563705457224272514==

--000000000000b7ad2a0586c5bfa9

Really nice ruby red TR3 seen heading West on I-80 between Lincoln and
Omaha, on a trailer behind a U-haul truck on Monday--anyone on the list?

Greg Lemon
TR250

--000000000000b7ad2a0586c5bfa9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"auto">Really nice ruby red TR3 seen heading W=
est on I-80 between Lincoln and Omaha, on a trailer behind a U-haul truck o=
n Monday--anyone on the list?</div><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"l=
tr" class=3D"gmail_attr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">Gr=
eg Lemon</div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">TR250</div></div></div>

--000000000000b7ad2a0586c5bfa9--

--===============5563705457224272514==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5563705457224272514==--