Subject: [TR] Wondering if anyone living close to the Mexico border get their Triumphs worked on in Mexico?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 16:19:27 -0700

--===============9073289332501699232==

--000000000000d09c6c05852fc95c

Sujit

I was reading online where a group of folks have set up shop in the
Philippines and work on restoring cars at a fraction of the cost. They ship
wrecks in from other counties which would otherwise be too expensive to
repair in the home country.

Sujit

Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000d09c6c05852fc95c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit</div><div><br></div><div>I was reading online w=
here a group of folks have set up shop in the Philippines and work on resto=
ring cars at a fraction of the cost. They ship wrecks in from other countie=
s which would otherwise be too expensive to repair in the home country.</di=
v><div><br></div><div>Sujit</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></d=
iv><div><br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gm=
ail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</di=
v><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_bl=
ank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></=
div></div>

--000000000000d09c6c05852fc95c--

--===============9073289332501699232==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9073289332501699232==--