Subject: [TR] Sebring 12h weekend -- a look back at 1966

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:23:49 -0500

--===============7458932223882163319==

--000000000000b0f23e058437be88

For those watching the rain delay at Sebring, here's a look back at the
race in 1966 (hosted by the Goodwood Road Racing Club site).  Lots of Ford
GT action -- probably my favorite racecar of all time -- and a number of
views of the Triumph team in the coverage, too.

Great racing, in a golden age for sportscars.

https://www.goodwood.com/grrc/race/historic/2019/3/video-re-live-the-dramatic-1966-12-hours-of-sebring/?fbclid=IwAR3c6LIBXGSxJM_v4OziXNyaZEdBvFZcIqR8o4LXAikTuRXiwHwKcKnCr9A

--000000000000b0f23e058437be88
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">For those watching the rain delay at Sebr=
ing, here&#39;s a look back at the race in 1966 (hosted by the Goodwood Roa=
d Racing Club site).=C2=A0 Lots of Ford GT action -- probably my favorite r=
acecar of all time -- and a number of views of the Triumph team in the cove=
rage, too.<div><br></div><div>Great racing, in a golden age for sportscars.=
</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.goodwood.com/grrc/race/his=
toric/2019/3/video-re-live-the-dramatic-1966-12-hours-of-sebring/?fbclid=3D=
IwAR3c6LIBXGSxJM_v4OziXNyaZEdBvFZcIqR8o4LXAikTuRXiwHwKcKnCr9A">https://www.=
goodwood.com/grrc/race/historic/2019/3/video-re-live-the-dramatic-1966-12-h=
ours-of-sebring/?fbclid=3DIwAR3c6LIBXGSxJM_v4OziXNyaZEdBvFZcIqR8o4LXAikTuRX=
iwHwKcKnCr9A</a><br></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000b0f23e058437be88--

--===============7458932223882163319==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7458932223882163319==--