Subject: [TR] looking for a cheap fuel pressure gauge

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 10:39:19 -0800

--===============7148873127590994795==

--000000000000b569890582d060f2

I have a n electric fuel pump on my Stag. It should pump no more that 3
psi. Are there any cheap gauges out there? I googled but nothing cheap and
nothing much down  at this pressure

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000b569890582d060f2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have a n electric fuel pump on my Stag. It should pump n=
o more that 3 psi. Are there any cheap gauges out there? I googled but noth=
ing cheap and nothing much down=C2=A0 at this pressure<div><br></div><div><=
br></div><div>Sujit<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr"=
 class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"l=
tr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https:=
//triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog=
.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000b569890582d060f2--

--===============7148873127590994795==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7148873127590994795==--