Subject: Re: [TR] Route 66

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 06:42:12 -0700

There are a few good sections here in NM, mostly west of Albuquerque. Of 
course it runs through the middle of the city. Drop by, I'm only a mile 
away. DaveP

On 1/31/2019 8:50 PM, Chad wrote:
> Well plan to stop in Tulsa and meet up with me and Green Country Triumphs members!
>
> Chad in Tulsa
>
> --------------------------------------------
> On Thu, 1/31/19, dave <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>   Subject: [TR] Route 66
>   To: [email-masked]
>   Date: Thursday, January 31, 2019, 1:13 PM
>   
>   We just drove route 66 from Shamrock, TX, to
>   Tucumcari, NM.
>   
>   Shamrock is pretty interesting; it has
>   the building that was the inspiration
>   for the auto repair shop in the movie
>   Cars (see attached)
>   
>   Tucumcari is also pretty interesting; I
>   highly recommend the blue swallow
>   motel; it is an original motor court -
>   it has little garages next to your
>   room, perfect for an LBC
>   
>   btw there is almost nothing of Route 66
>   across the Texas panhandle.  We even
>   stopped in Adrian, TX, the midpoint of
>   Route 66, featuring the Midpoint
>   Café.  Big nothing.
>   
>   Our little group is planning to run
>   Route 66 across Oklahoma in the fall of
>   2020.  It goes though Oklahoma
>   City and Tulsa; there's a lot there.
>   
>   Years ago we stopped at the Wigwam
>   Motel
>   http://galerie-kokopelli.com/wigwam/  in Holbrook,
>   AZ.  Fantastic place and
>   well worth seeing/spending the night
>   there.
>   
>   In Joliet, IL (suburb f Chicago) there
>   is a statue of Jake and Elmo (Blues
>   Brothers)** [email-masked]
>   **
>   
>   Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>   Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
>   http://www.team.net/archive
>   
>   Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>   
>   -----Inline Attachment Follows-----
>   
>   
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 08:54:11 -0700

--===============1701398481454815341==

--000000000000fd75c00580d727a7

--000000000000fd75bf0580d727a6

I'm just glad some of it is preserved... our car group has (naturally since
we are in AZ) driven the western stretches.

While we were having lunch at the Roadkill in Seligman, a local invited us
to see some cars he had for sale:

That's a Magnette & and an MGB - the rest (12 or so) were American
classics..

The Wigwam in Holbrook keeps some old American Iron in the lot but it
really looks good when we add our British cars:

The old store in Hackberry is a mandatory stop:

Here's that section from Kingman to Oatman that Dave mentioned:

Looking at the photos I see I haven't been along there since 2010 -- I
think I am ready for a return visit.  Anyone interested in a Route 66 drive?

Geo

--000000000000fd75bf0580d727a6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m just glad some of it is preserved=
... our car group has (naturally since we are in AZ) driven the western str=
etches.<div><br></div><div>While we were having lunch at the Roadkill in Se=
ligman, a local invited us to see some cars he had for sale:</div><div><br>=
</div><div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_jrm7iywd0" alt=3D"Magnette 1.JPG" width=
=3D"480" height=3D"320"><br></div></div><div><br></div><div>That&#39;s a Ma=
gnette &amp; and an MGB - the rest (12 or so) were American classics..</div=
><div><br></div><div>The Wigwam in Holbrook keeps some old American Iron in=
 the lot but it really looks good when we add our British cars:</div><div><=
br></div><div><div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_jrm87mpe4" alt=3D"WigWam s.JPG" =
width=3D"480" height=3D"320"><br></div></div></div><div><br></div><div>The =
old store in Hackberry is a mandatory stop:</div><div><br></div><div><div><=
img src=3D"cid:ii_jrm7s5ki2" alt=3D"Route66.JPG" width=3D"480" height=3D"32=
0"><br></div></div><div><br></div><div>Here&#39;s that section from Kingman=
 to Oatman that Dave mentioned:</div><div><br></div><div><div><img src=3D"c=
id:ii_jrm80y6x3" alt=3D"Route66.JPG" width=3D"480" height=3D"320"><br></div=
></div><div><br></div><div>Looking at the photos I see I haven&#39;t been a=
long there since 2010 -- I think I am ready for a return visit.=C2=A0 Anyon=
e interested in a Route 66 drive?</div><div><br></div><div>Geo</div></div><=
/div>

--000000000000fd75bf0580d727a6--

--000000000000fd75c00580d727a7
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Magnette 1.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_jrm7iywd0>

--000000000000fd75c00580d727a7
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Route66.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_jrm7s5ki2>

--000000000000fd75c00580d727a7
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Route66.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_jrm80y6x3>

--000000000000fd75c00580d727a7
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="WigWam s.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_jrm87mpe4>

--000000000000fd75c00580d727a7--

--===============1701398481454815341==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1701398481454815341==--

---

From: Cliff Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 19:45:03 +0000

--===============2759980558267684625==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_007_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_007_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_
	boundary="_000_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_"

--_000_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

George,

When, roughly?  I=92d be interested.

Cliff

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986> for Window=
s 10

________________________________
From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> on behalf of Geo Hahn <ahw=
[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 8:54:11 AM
To: Chad
Cc: Triumphs
Subject: Re: [TR] Route 66

I'm just glad some of it is preserved... our car group has (naturally since=
 we are in AZ) driven the western stretches.

While we were having lunch at the Roadkill in Seligman, a local invited us =
to see some cars he had for sale:

[Magnette 1.JPG]

That's a Magnette & and an MGB - the rest (12 or so) were American classics=
..

The Wigwam in Holbrook keeps some old American Iron in the lot but it reall=
y looks good when we add our British cars:

[WigWam s.JPG]

Looking at the photos I see I haven't been along there since 2010 -- I thin=
k I am ready for a return visit.  Anyone interested in a Route 66 drive?

Geo

--_000_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
</head>
<body>
<meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
<style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style>
<div class=3D"WordSection1">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">George,</p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">When, roughly?&nbsp; I=92d be interested. </p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Cliff</p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal">Sent from <a href=3D"https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink=
/?LinkId=3D550986">
Mail</a> for Windows 10</p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>
</div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Triumphs &lt;triumphs=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Geo Hahn &lt;[email-masked]&=
gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Friday, February 1, 2019 8:54:11 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> Chad<br>
<b>Cc:</b> Triumphs<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Route 66</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div dir=3D"ltr">I'm just glad some of it is preserved... our car group has=
 (naturally since we are in AZ) driven the western stretches.
<div><br>
</div>
<div>While we were having lunch at the Roadkill in Seligman, a local invite=
d us to see some cars he had for sale:</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>
<div><img alt=3D"Magnette 1.JPG" width=3D"480" height=3D"320" src=3D"cid:ii=
_jrm7iywd0"><br>
</div>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>That's a Magnette &amp; and an MGB - the rest (12 or so) were American=
 classics..</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The Wigwam in Holbrook keeps some old American Iron in the lot but it =
really looks good when we add our British cars:</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>
<div>
<div><img alt=3D"WigWam s.JPG" width=3D"480" height=3D"320" src=3D"cid:ii_j=
rm87mpe4"><br>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>The old store in Hackberry is a mandatory stop:</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>
<div><img alt=3D"Route66.JPG" width=3D"480" height=3D"320" src=3D"cid:ii_jr=
m7s5ki2"><br>
</div>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Here's that section from Kingman to Oatman that Dave mentioned:</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>
<div><img alt=3D"Route66.JPG" width=3D"480" height=3D"320" src=3D"cid:ii_jr=
m80y6x3"><br>
</div>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Looking at the photos I see I haven't been along there since 2010 -- I=
 think I am ready for a return visit.&nbsp; Anyone interested in a Route 66=
 drive?</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Geo</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_--

--_007_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_
Content-Description: Magnette 1.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Magnette 1.JPG"; size=73946;
	creation-date="Sat, 02 Feb 2019 02:34:12 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 02 Feb 2019 02:34:12 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_jrm7iywd0>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_
Content-Description: Route66.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Route66.JPG"; size=118695;
	creation-date="Sat, 02 Feb 2019 02:34:12 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 02 Feb 2019 02:34:12 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_jrm7s5ki2>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_
Content-Description: Route66.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Route66.JPG"; size=83039;
	creation-date="Sat, 02 Feb 2019 02:34:12 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 02 Feb 2019 02:34:12 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_jrm80y6x3>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_
Content-Description: WigWam s.JPG
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="WigWam s.JPG"; size=28228;
	creation-date="Sat, 02 Feb 2019 02:34:12 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 02 Feb 2019 02:34:12 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_jrm87mpe4>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_007_CY4PR22MB04403B59802FCB9ADCCFA736FA930CY4PR22MB0440namp_--

--===============2759980558267684625==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2759980558267684625==--

---

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 17:25:02 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4108093728497419715==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0091_01D4BB1C.3B807620"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D4BB1C.3B807620
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0092_01D4BB1C.3B807620"

------=_NextPart_001_0092_01D4BB1C.3B807620
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'd like to know also 

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Cliff Hansen
Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2019 1:45 PM
To: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>; Chad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] Route 66

George,

When, roughly?  I'd be interested. 

Cliff

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows
10

  _____  

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 8:54:11 AM
To: Chad
Cc: Triumphs
Subject: Re: [TR] Route 66 

 

The Wigwam in Holbrook keeps some old American Iron in the lot but it really
looks good when we add our British cars:

 

 

Looking at the photos I see I haven't been along there since 2010 -- I think
I am ready for a return visit.  Anyone interested in a Route 66 drive?

Geo

------=_NextPart_001_0092_01D4BB1C.3B807620
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;d like to know also <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Cliff =
Hansen<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, February 2, 2019 1:45 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
Geo Hahn &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Chad =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Route =
66<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>George,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>When, =
roughly?&nbsp; I&#8217;d be interested. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cliff<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from <a =
href=3D"https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986">Mail</a> for =
Windows 10<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div =
class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter style=3D'text-align:center'><hr =
size=3D2 width=3D"98%" align=3Dcenter></div><div id=3DdivRplyFwdMsg><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:black'>From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'color:black'> Triumphs &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
am.net</a>&gt; on behalf of Geo Hahn &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br><b>S=
ent:</b> Friday, February 1, 2019 8:54:11 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
Chad<br><b>Cc:</b> Triumphs<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Route 66</span> =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I'm just glad some of it is preserved... our car group =
has (naturally since we are in AZ) driven the western stretches. =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>While we were having lunch at the Roadkill in =
Seligman, a local invited us to see some cars he had for =
sale:<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><img border=3D0 width=3D480 height=3D320 =
style=3D'width:5.0in;height:3.3333in' id=3D"_x0000_i1026" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" alt=3D"Magnette =
1.JPG"><o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>That's a Magnette &amp; and an MGB - the rest (12 or =
so) were American classics..<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The Wigwam in Holbrook keeps some old American Iron in =
the lot but it really looks good when we add our British =
cars:<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><img border=3D0 width=3D480 height=3D320 =
style=3D'width:5.0in;height:3.3333in' id=3D"_x0000_i1027" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" alt=3D"WigWam =
s.JPG"><o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The old store in Hackberry is a mandatory =
stop:<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><img border=3D0 width=3D480 height=3D320 =
style=3D'width:5.0in;height:3.3333in' id=3D"_x0000_i1028" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3DRoute66.JPG><o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Here's that section from Kingman to Oatman that Dave =
mentioned:<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><img border=3D0 width=3D480 height=3D320 =
style=3D'width:5.0in;height:3.3333in' id=3D"_x0000_i1029" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3DRoute66.JPG><o:p></o:p></p></div></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Looking at the photos I see I haven't been along there =
since 2010 -- I think I am ready for a return visit.&nbsp; Anyone =
interested in a Route 66 drive?<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Geo<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></div></div></body>=
</html>
------=_NextPart_001_0092_01D4BB1C.3B807620--

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D4BB1C.3B807620
	name="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D4BB1C.3B807620
	name="image002.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D4BB1C.3B807620
	name="image003.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D4BB1C.3B807620
	name="image004.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D4BB1C.3B807620--

--===============4108093728497419715==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4108093728497419715==--