Subject: [TR] TR3 Values Going Up?

From: "Bill Brewer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 07:18:18 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1882334793287713368==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_054C_01D4C9B5.9F293B10"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_054C_01D4C9B5.9F293B10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

     I live at the mile high elevation in the Sierras and am snowed in today
(in California!). The freeway is closed for snow & accidents, so I can't go
to work. 

     I was perusing Los Angeles Craigslist looking at car values. I was
surprised to see that TR3 values are noticeably higher than the last time I
looked. It looks like resto projects are selling for what good drivers used
to sell for. I see good resto projects for around $15,000. It looks like
restored cars are going for the low to mid 30's. Anyone else notice an
upward trend?

     Bill in Tehachapi

------=_NextPart_000_054C_01D4C9B5.9F293B10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><font =
size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I live at the mile =
high elevation in the Sierras and am snowed in today (in California!). =
The freeway is closed for snow &amp; accidents, so I can&#8217;t go to =
work. <o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 =
face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I was perusing =
Los Angeles Craigslist looking at car values. I was surprised to see =
that TR3 values are noticeably higher than the last time I looked. It =
looks like resto projects are selling for what good drivers used to sell =
for. I see good resto projects for around $15,000. It looks like =
restored cars are going for the low to mid 30&#8217;s. Anyone else =
notice an upward trend?<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bill in =
Tehachapi<o:p></o:p></span></font></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_054C_01D4C9B5.9F293B10--

--===============1882334793287713368==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1882334793287713368==--