Subject: [TR] TR6 For Sale Bakersfield

From: "Bill Brewer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 07:07:09 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0875201022154671185==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0547_01D4C9B4.10532E10"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0547_01D4C9B4.10532E10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

     Giving a plug for a car in my club.

     This TR6 has some non-original cosmetics, but overall is in really
great shape. The rear valence is body color, as are the wheels and front
spoiler. It has a TR4 surrey top. No rust to speak of. I have heard that
some of the rubber suspension parts are old and probably need replacing. The
price seems low to me. I would buy it, but I am already buried in projects.

     I have known this car for 25 years.

https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/d/bakersfield-triumph-tr6/6815670213.
html

     -Bill Brewer

     Tehachapi, CA

------=_NextPart_000_0547_01D4C9B4.10532E10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><font =
size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Giving a plug for a =
car in my club.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font =
size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This TR6 has some =
non-original cosmetics, but overall is in really great shape. The rear =
valence is body color, as are the wheels and front spoiler. It has a TR4 =
surrey top. No rust to speak of. I have heard that some of the rubber =
suspension parts are old and probably need replacing. The price seems =
low to me. I would buy it, but I am already buried in =
projects.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font =
size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have known this =
car for 25 years.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font =
size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 =
face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/d/bakersfield-triumph-tr6/=
6815670213.html">https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/d/bakersfield-tri=
umph-tr6/6815670213.html</a><o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -Bill =
Brewer<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 =
face=3DCalibri><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Tehachapi, CA<o:p></o:p></span></font></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0547_01D4C9B4.10532E10--

--===============0875201022154671185==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0875201022154671185==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:53:25 -0500

That looks like a pretty nice car, yellow wheels look ok, as well as the spoiler.  Yellow piping on seats was a bit of a surprise.

Greg Lemon
TR250