Subject: [TR] front wheel stud replacement

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 21:29:18 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5154803715490445672==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D47097.9DF615F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D47097.9DF615F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm wondering what is involved in replacing the front wheel studs on a 72
TR6.  The threads on the old ones seem a bit buggered and I'd like to
replace them.  i'm thinking of going with goodparts studs.

Are there directions/instructions somewhere?

Thanks!

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D47097.9DF615F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m wondering what is involved in replacing the =
front wheel studs on a 72 TR6.&nbsp; The threads on the old ones seem a =
bit buggered and I&#8217;d like to replace them.&nbsp; i&#8217;m =
thinking of going with goodparts studs.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Are there =
directions/instructions somewhere?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks!<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D47097.9DF615F0--

--===============5154803715490445672==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5154803715490445672==--

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 06:04:27 -0700

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffZTJaeXJhWllGWnc

Paragraph 60.25.29

-- Randall 
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild