Subject: [TR] Is rimmerbros offering free shipping to the USA?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 22:21:02 -0700

--===============7388243809332992942==

--00000000000037b73c0577b0cae6

Is rimmerbros offering free shipping to the USA because of Triumpfest ?

If so, is there a code we need to use?

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--00000000000037b73c0577b0cae6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">Is rimmerbros offering free shipping to t=
he USA because of Triumpfest ?</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"=
ltr">If so, is there a code we need to use?</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div=
><div dir=3D"ltr">Sujit<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"=
ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino=
, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com=
/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></di=
v></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000037b73c0577b0cae6--

--===============7388243809332992942==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7388243809332992942==--