Subject: [TR] How to remove surface rust of block face

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 23:01:31 -0700

--===============3639262363322348717==

--00000000000002f2ea0577b15b90

Have a Stag engine . Removed heads years back. Block face has light surface
rust.

What to do to remove the rust.
Also light rust on cylinder walls. Crank and pistons are still in the block

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--00000000000002f2ea0577b15b90
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Have a Stag engine . Removed heads years back. Block face =
has light surface rust.<div><br></div><div>What to do to remove the rust.</=
div><div>Also light rust on cylinder walls. Crank and pistons are still in =
the block</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Sujit<br c=
lear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signatur=
e" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cu=
pertino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpr=
ess.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><=
br></div></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000002f2ea0577b15b90--

--===============3639262363322348717==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3639262363322348717==--