Subject: [TR] sobering story

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 13:51:50 GMT

--===============4342189640588534860==

----__JWM__J72389780.5adb9c7aS.3dc78647M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

I too have enjoyed good results with eBay but no vehicle transactions.
One clear story for me is the ebay vehicle guarantee is of limited value=
.A good friend was sold a terribly misrepresented vehicle and eBay was n=
o help.He didn't even get a title with the vehicle, just a photo of a ti=
tle and he is still trying to get the vehicle registered. I would be int=
erested to hear if anyone on this list has had a positive result with eB=
ay's assistance via their vehicle transaction guarantee.
----__JWM__J72389780.5adb9c7aS.3dc78647M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>I too have enjoyed good results with eBay but no vehicle tran=
sactions.</div>
<div><br>One clear story for me is the ebay&nbsp;vehicle guarantee is of=
 limited value.</div>
<div>A good friend was sold a terribly misrepresented vehicle and eBay w=
as no help.</div>
<div>He didn't even get a title with the vehicle, just a photo of a titl=
e and he is still trying to get the vehicle registered.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I would be interested to hear if anyone on this list has had a posi=
tive result with eBay's assistance via their vehicle transaction guarant=
ee.</div></html>

----__JWM__J72389780.5adb9c7aS.3dc78647M--

--===============4342189640588534860==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4342189640588534860==--