Subject: [TR] Keith Edwards contact info wanted

From: Stan Foster <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 13:27:45 +0000

--===============0807635032687608176==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CO2PR0501MB1062710008BB519E5F512C44FEFD0CO2PR0501MB1062_"

--_000_CO2PR0501MB1062710008BB519E5F512C44FEFD0CO2PR0501MB1062_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Looking for Keith Edwards of the Tidewater , VA group or someone in that gr=
oup that may know Keith. The info on the TRA web site is out of date and em=
ail just bounces.

Stan

--_000_CO2PR0501MB1062710008BB519E5F512C44FEFD0CO2PR0501MB1062_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
Looking for Keith Edwards of the Tidewater , VA group or someone in that gr=
oup that may know Keith. The info on the TRA web site is out of date and em=
ail just bounces.<br>
<br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto" style=3D"direction: ltr; margin: 0; padding: 0; font-fami=
ly: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; ">
Stan</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CO2PR0501MB1062710008BB519E5F512C44FEFD0CO2PR0501MB1062_--

--===============0807635032687608176==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0807635032687608176==--