Subject: [TR] TR4 engine rebuild near Milwaukee WI

From: dwoerpel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 15:32:08 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7192837524366280561==
 boundary="------------678E6AA636EA352D4BE39F8C"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------678E6AA636EA352D4BE39F8C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hi all,

Have a friend that's the original owner of a 1967 Morgan +4 with the TR 
4 engine.  The engine started to make expensive noises yesterday.  
Haven't had the head off yet but compression is zero in #2 (1, 3,4 are 
fine) and plug is oily.  Ran fine the day before.  We'll pull the head 
in a week as he's gone for a week.

Anyway, I'm trying to get recommendations on an engine builder, should 
we need one, in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area.  Bill Dentinger used a 
builder in Milwaukee for his VSCDA car but he's moved away and I don't 
have the builders name.  If anyone in the area has any recommendations 
it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Woerpel

'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500

Burlington WI

"Pay It Forward"

--------------678E6AA636EA352D4BE39F8C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p><font face="Times New Roman">Hi all,</font></p>
    <p><font face="Times New Roman">Have a friend that's the original
        owner of a 1967 Morgan +4 with the TR 4 engine.  The engine
        started to make expensive noises yesterday.  Haven't had the
        head off yet but compression is zero in #2 (1, 3,4 are fine) and
        plug is oily.  Ran fine the day before.  We'll pull the head in
        a week as he's gone for a week.</font></p>
    <p><font face="Times New Roman">Anyway, I'm trying to get
        recommendations on an engine builder, should we need one, in the
        Milwaukee Wisconsin area.  Bill Dentinger used a builder in
        Milwaukee for his VSCDA car but he's moved away and I don't have
        the builders name.  If anyone in the area has any
        recommendations it would be appreciated.</font></p>
    <p><font face="Times New Roman">Thanks in advance,</font></p>
    <p><font face="Times New Roman">Dave Woerpel</font></p>
    <font face="Times New Roman">'59 :{)<br>
      '59 MGA 1500<br>
      <br>
      Burlington WI<br>
      <br>
      "Pay It Forward"<br>
    </font>
    <p><font face="Times New Roman"></font><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------678E6AA636EA352D4BE39F8C--

--===============7192837524366280561==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7192837524366280561==--

---

From: Randy and Valerie DeRuiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:36:11 +0000

--===============2186071476632301407==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY4PR1601MB125556A2D66456B4E34AD4C2B9E00CY4PR1601MB1255_"

--_000_CY4PR1601MB125556A2D66456B4E34AD4C2B9E00CY4PR1601MB1255_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Not exactly in Milwaukee, but I recommend having your friend contact Steve =
Yott of Silver Lake Triumph Center:
Silver Lake TRiumph Center
262-885-4885

________________________________
From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> on behalf of dwoerpel <dwo=
[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 3:32 PM
To: Triumphs
Subject: [TR] TR4 engine rebuild near Milwaukee WI

Hi all,

Have a friend that's the original owner of a 1967 Morgan +4 with the TR 4 e=
ngine.  The engine started to make expensive noises yesterday.  Haven't had=
 the head off yet but compression is zero in #2 (1, 3,4 are fine) and plug =
is oily.  Ran fine the day before.  We'll pull the head in a week as he's g=
one for a week.

Anyway, I'm trying to get recommendations on an engine builder, should we n=
eed one, in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area.  Bill Dentinger used a builder in=
 Milwaukee for his VSCDA car but he's moved away and I don't have the build=
ers name.  If anyone in the area has any recommendations it would be apprec=
iated.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Woerpel

'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500

Burlington WI

"Pay It Forward"

--_000_CY4PR1601MB125556A2D66456B4E34AD4C2B9E00CY4PR1601MB1255_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Not exactly in Milwaukee, but I recommend having your friend contact Steve =
Yott of Silver Lake Triumph Center:</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<span style=3D" font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.18=
px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 250, 236); display: inline=
 !important">Silver Lake TRiumph Center<span>&nbsp;</span></span><br style=
=3D" font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.18px; text-al=
ign: left; background-color: rgb(255, 250, 236)">
<span style=3D" font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.18=
px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 250, 236); display: inline=
 !important">262-885-4885<span>&nbsp;</span></span><br style=3D" font-famil=
y: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.18px; text-align: left; back=
ground-color: rgb(255, 250, 236)">
<a target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0=
, 153); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.18px; text=
-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 250, 236)">[email-masked]</a><span =
style=3D" font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.18px; te=
xt-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 250, 236); display: inline !impo=
rtant"><span>&nbsp;</span></span><br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<span style=3D" font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.18=
px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 250, 236); display: inline=
 !important"><span><br>
</span></span></div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
</div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Triumphs &lt;triumphs=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of dwoerpel &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<b=
r>
<b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, October 9, 2018 3:32 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Triumphs<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [TR] TR4 engine rebuild near Milwaukee WI</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<meta content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">
<div style=3D"background-color:#FFFFFF">
<p><font face=3D"Times New Roman">Hi all,</font></p>
<p><font face=3D"Times New Roman">Have a friend that's the original owner o=
f a 1967 Morgan &#43;4 with the TR 4 engine.&nbsp; The engine started to ma=
ke expensive noises yesterday.&nbsp; Haven't had the head off yet but compr=
ession is zero in #2 (1, 3,4 are fine) and plug
 is oily.&nbsp; Ran fine the day before.&nbsp; We'll pull the head in a wee=
k as he's gone for a week.</font></p>
<p><font face=3D"Times New Roman">Anyway, I'm trying to get recommendations=
 on an engine builder, should we need one, in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area.=
&nbsp; Bill Dentinger used a builder in Milwaukee for his VSCDA car but he'=
s moved away and I don't have the builders
 name.&nbsp; If anyone in the area has any recommendations it would be appr=
eciated.</font></p>
<p><font face=3D"Times New Roman">Thanks in advance,</font></p>
<p><font face=3D"Times New Roman">Dave Woerpel</font></p>
<font face=3D"Times New Roman">'59 :{)<br>
'59 MGA 1500<br>
<br>
Burlington WI<br>
<br>
&quot;Pay It Forward&quot;<br>
</font>
<p><font face=3D"Times New Roman"></font><br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY4PR1601MB125556A2D66456B4E34AD4C2B9E00CY4PR1601MB1255_--

--===============2186071476632301407==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2186071476632301407==--