Subject: [TR] Scrap those engine parts?

From: Lee Janssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 12:27:25 -0600

--===============3329868158554612752==

--000000000000f7cbb4057884f0fa

I looked to see what TR6 crankshafts sold for on ebay - none are listed.
After looking at what has actually sold I have come to the conclusion that
I should just scrap the head, block and crank. The cam MIGHT sell.
Is this consistent with other's observation?
Thanks
Lee Janssen

--000000000000f7cbb4057884f0fa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I looked to see what TR6 crankshafts sold for on ebay - no=
ne are listed.<div>After looking at what has actually sold I have come to t=
he conclusion that I should just scrap the head, block and crank. The cam M=
IGHT sell.<div>Is this consistent with other&#39;s observation?</div><div>T=
hanks</div></div><div>Lee Janssen</div></div>

--000000000000f7cbb4057884f0fa--

--===============3329868158554612752==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3329868158554612752==--