Subject: [TR] NOS headlight switch

From: "Ron L'Herault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:02:15 -0500

I'm pretty sure you can dismantle the original.  Once apart, clean
everything and add new dielectric grease.  I did it to my replacement switch
and it restored headlight function.  Don't recall if other lights worked
when headlights didn't want to go on.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]

   7. Re: TR6 marker lights inop. (Joe Burlein)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 10:02:18 -0500
From: Joe Burlein <[email-masked]>

Heres to hoping it is the wire or the newer fuse box. I don't know where I'd
get a NOS headlight switch. 

Thanks,

Joe

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 18:06:28 -0600 (CST)

If anyone needs a 4 prong hazard switch, I have one on Ebay that was removed from my 72 TR6:  
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222312906378?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you contact me and are part of the list, I would sell it for a lot cheaper.

Craig 

On 11/15/16, Ron L'Herault<[email-masked]> wrote:

Ron L

-----Original Message-----

Message: 7

Thanks,

Joe