Subject: Re: [TR] Rubber adhesive remover

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 22:02:50 -0600

We use Mothers R3 to get all the rubber scuffs off the noses of the race cars.  Good stuff. 
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Altair 8800

On Nov 18, 2016, at 6:53 PM, John T Nichols <[email-masked]> wrote:

I need to replace the hardened rubber weatherstripping on the TR3's boot lid. What do you use to get off the old hardened weatherstripping adhesive? I dimly recall that I used a 3M adhesive to apply the current weatherstripping.

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32094L O
'86 TVR 280i

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Patrick Baize <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 08:24:10 -0600

Ive used 3M's adhesive remover with good results, wont hurt paint

Patrick

71 Stag

74 Spitfire

On 11/18/2016 6:53 PM, John T Nichols wrote:
> I need to replace the hardened rubber weatherstripping on the TR3's 
> boot lid. What do you use to get off the old hardened weatherstripping 
> adhesive? I dimly recall that I used a 3M adhesive to apply the 
> current weatherstripping.
>
> John T. Nichols
> '58 TR3A TS32094L O
> '86 TVR 280i
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 16:52:43 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3896951470301767851==
	boundary="----=_Part_53045584_951745489.1479574363502"

------=_Part_53045584_951745489.1479574363502
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Has anyone bought any of this lately? It used to be a common sight in any FLAPS, but I haven't seen it for a long time. It used to come in a rectangular can with a plastic squirter spout (scotch) taped to the can. Then the spout disappearwd, and now I can't find it anywhere. It really works! 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Patrick Baize" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Triumphs" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 9:24:10 AM 
Subject: Re: [TR] Rubber adhesive remover 

Patrick 

71 Stag 

74 Spitfire 

--- 

------=_Part_53045584_951745489.1479574363502
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Has anyone bought any of this lately? =
It used to be a common sight in any FLAPS, but I haven't seen it for a long=
 time. It used to come in a rectangular can with a plastic squirter spout (=
scotch) taped to the can. Then the spout disappearwd, and now I can't find =
it anywhere. It <em>really</em> works!<br></div><div><br></div><hr id=3D"zw=
chr"><div style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-dec=
oration:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-m=
ce-style=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-deco=
ration: none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b=
>From: </b>"Patrick Baize" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Triump=
hs" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Saturday, November 19, =
2016 9:24:10 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [TR] Rubber adhesive remover<br><div=
><br></div>Ive used 3M's adhesive remover with good results, wont hurt pain=
t<br><div><br></div>Patrick<br><div><br></div>71 Stag<br><div><br></div>74 =
Spitfire<br><div><br></div><br><div><br></div>On 11/18/2016 6:53 PM, John T=
 Nichols wrote:<br>&gt; I need to replace the hardened rubber weatherstripp=
ing on the TR3's <br>&gt; boot lid. What do you use to get off the old hard=
ened weatherstripping <br>&gt; adhesive? I dimly recall that I used a 3M ad=
hesive to apply the <br>&gt; current weatherstripping.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; John=
 T. Nichols<br>&gt; '58 TR3A TS32094L O<br>&gt; '86 TVR 280i<br>&gt;<br>&gt=
; ** [email-masked] **<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net=
/donate.html<br>&gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt; Forums: h=
ttp://www.team.net/forums<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <br>&gt; http://autox=
.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]<br>&gt;<br><div><br><=
/div><br>---<br>This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus =
software.<br>https://www.avast.com/antivirus<br><div><br></div><br>** trium=
[email-masked] **<br><div><br></div>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.=
html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net=
/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triump=
hs/[email-masked]<br></div><div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_53045584_951745489.1479574363502--

--===============3896951470301767851==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3896951470301767851==--