Subject: Re: [TR] Veteran's Day

From: "Keith Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 12:58:14 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_04A5_01D23C1B.43F13330"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_04A5_01D23C1B.43F13330
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_04A6_01D23C1B.43F13330"

------=_NextPart_001_04A6_01D23C1B.43F13330
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Don Hiscock wrote:

=20

I brought home a few Poppy Appeal lapel poppies from the UK last week. A =
friend in California has gotten a lot of interest as she's worn one =
through this week. I wish we had that program here. Started in the US =
decades ago, but now most active in Britain and Canada.=20

++++++++++++++++

Wow, I did not know it was not more widespread. Poppies are so readily =
available this time of year and are provided to all our school children =
with services being held in each of our schools. Any proceeds from the =
poppy sales go to support our veterans. A small town nearby had ceramic =
poppies made and displayed at the cenotaph. One poppy for each community =
member to have made the ultimate sacrifice.

=20

=20

Keith Stewart

[email-masked]

=20

=20

------=_NextPart_001_04A6_01D23C1B.43F13330
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Don Hiscock =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I brought home&nbsp;a few Poppy Appeal =
lapel&nbsp;poppies from the UK last week. A friend in California has =
gotten a lot of interest as she's worn one through this week. I wish we =
had that program here. Started in the US decades ago, but now most =
active in Britain and =
Canada.&nbsp;<br><br>++++++++++++++++<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Wow, I did =
not know it was not more widespread. Poppies are so readily available =
this time of year and are provided to all our school children with =
services being held in each of our schools. Any proceeds from the poppy =
sales go to support our veterans. A small town nearby had ceramic =
poppies made and displayed at the cenotaph. One poppy for each community =
member to have made the ultimate sacrifice.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>keithstewart@=
bell.net<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_04A6_01D23C1B.43F13330--

------=_NextPart_000_04A5_01D23C1B.43F13330
	name="GoderichPoppy01.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="GoderichPoppy01.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_04A5_01D23C1B.43F13330
	name="GoderichPoppy02.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="GoderichPoppy02.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_04A5_01D23C1B.43F13330
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_04A5_01D23C1B.43F13330--