Subject: [TR] A rare TR4 variant on eBay

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 09:21:55 -0500

--===============0933877883666196888==

--001a114b2d7e0e97f6053dce70df

--001a114b2d7e0e97f1053dce70de

Anybody here watching (or bidding on) the Dove ending today?  Very cool car
and this looks like a legit find.  If I only had the room...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/162200288594

--001a114b2d7e0e97f1053dce70de
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Anybody here watching (or bidding on) the Dove ending toda=
y?=C2=A0 Very cool car and this looks like a legit find.=C2=A0 If I only ha=
d the room...<div><a href=3D"http://www.ebay.com/itm/162200288594">http://w=
ww.ebay.com/itm/162200288594</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><img src=3D"c=
id:ii_157809ee9cf11901" alt=3D"Inline image 1" width=3D"544" height=3D"363"=
><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--001a114b2d7e0e97f1053dce70de--

--001a114b2d7e0e97f6053dce70df
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_157809ee9cf11901>

--001a114b2d7e0e97f6053dce70df--

--===============0933877883666196888==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0933877883666196888==--