Subject: [TR] Any recommendations on deep cleaning car seats

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 21:10:18 -0700

--===============8894764364445313665==

--001a11c14d6a851183053dc5e3f0

My Stag has basket weave seats and I am unable to get the dirt out of the
basket weave.

Any recommendations on how to deep clean welcome.

Sujit

--

--001a11c14d6a851183053dc5e3f0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">My Stag has basket weave seats and I am unable to get the =
dirt out of the basket weave.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>Any recommendations =
on how to deep clean welcome.</div><div><br></div><div>Sujit<br clear=3D"al=
l"><div><br></div>-- <br><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"g=
mail_signature"><br><br></div>
</div></div>

--001a11c14d6a851183053dc5e3f0--

--===============8894764364445313665==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8894764364445313665==--