Subject: [TR] TR3a nose and fender bead

From: "Allan Stults" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:44:07 -0700

--===============7942662939016546866==
	boundary="=_7ec46174178589a84764df39b43eb669"

--=_7ec46174178589a84764df39b43eb669
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

While I slightly diverge, I'd like to thank everyone who gave me
advice for removing 'MY' front apron in the TR3 B to install a new
radiator.  In the process, I installed the new Wizard radiator, a
Macy's Hurricane Fan, and a cooling air duct which didn't come with my
purchase of the car in "04.  I had terrible overheating problems when
driving in traffic in anything over 70 degrees.  I did the upgrade in
May and our hottest day in Eugene, OR was only 100, but I hit about
every red light in town on that day and the temp gauge never moved
from it's normal place.  I can't attribute that miracle to any one of
those 3 upgrades, but I think my overheating problems are a thing of
the past!

Allan

On 10/31/2016 at 1:06 PM, [email-masked] wrote:Send
Triumphs mailing list submissions to
 [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
 http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
 [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
 [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."
Today's Topics:

   1. Re: TR3a nose and fender bead (Chris Simo)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:12:07 -0400
From: Chris Simo 
To: list Triumph 
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3a nose and fender bead
Message-ID:

Don't bend the tabs any more than you have to. +1 on the tape
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________

Triumphs mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs
------------------------------

End of Triumphs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 252
****************************************
--=_7ec46174178589a84764df39b43eb669
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<span style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px;">While I slightly diver=
ge, I'd like to thank everyone who gave me advice for removing 'MY' front a=
pron in the TR3 B to install a new radiator.&nbsp; In the process, I instal=
led the new Wizard radiator, a Macy's Hurricane Fan, and a cooling air duct=
 which didn't come with my purchase of the car in "04.&nbsp; I had terrible=
 overheating problems when driving in traffic in anything over 70 degrees.&=
nbsp; I did the upgrade in May and our hottest day in Eugene, OR was only 1=
00, but I hit about every red light in town on that day and the temp gauge =
never moved from it's normal place.&nbsp; I can't attribute that miracle to=
 any one of those 3 upgrades, but I think my overheating problems are a thi=
ng of the past!<br><br>Allan<br><br>On 10/31/2016 at 1:06 PM, triumphs-requ=
[email-masked] wrote:<blockquote style=3D"border-left:solid 1px #ccc;ma=
rgin-left:10px;padding-left:10px;">Send Triumphs mailing list submissions t=
o<br>	[email-masked]<br><br>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the Wo=
rld Wide Web, visit<br>	<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/t=
riumphs">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs</a><br>or, via ema=
il, send a message with subject or body 'help' to<br>	triumphs-request@auto=
x.team.net<br><br>You can reach the person managing the list at<br>	triumph=
[email-masked]<br><br>When replying, please edit your Subject line =
so it is more specific<br>than "Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."<br><br>=
<br>Today's Topics:<br><br>   1. Re: TR3a nose and fender bead (Chris Simo)=
<br><br><br>---------------------------------------------------------------=
-------<br><br>Message: 1<br>Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:12:07 -0400<br>From:=
 Chris Simo &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: list Triumph &lt;triumphs@a=
utox.team.net&gt;<br>Subject: Re: [TR] TR3a nose and fender bead<br>Message=
-ID:<br>	&lt;CANhzkeMKgLbwdPA8oDmQf2Zj8Kx3yD5w+qv=[email-masked]=
il.com&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D"utf-8"<br><br>Don't bend=
 the tabs any more than you have to. +1 on the tape<br>-------------- next =
part --------------<br>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>URL: &lt;<a hr=
ef=3D"http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20161030/5edfe2a=
d/attachment-0001.html&gt">http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachm=
ents/20161030/5edfe2ad/attachment-0001.html&gt</a>;<br><br>----------------=
--------------<br><br>Subject: Digest Footer<br><br>_______________________=
________________________<br><br>Triumphs mailing list<br>[email-masked]=
m.net<br><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs">http:/=
/autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs</a><br><br><br>------------------=
------------<br><br>End of Triumphs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 252<br>***********=
*****************************</blockquote></span>
--=_7ec46174178589a84764df39b43eb669--

--===============7942662939016546866==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7942662939016546866==--