Subject: [TR] Weird Problem

From: Cosmo Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:07:12 +0000 (UTC)

--===============9017401435447881396==
	boundary="----=_Part_1724934_2002705837.1476184032773"

------=_Part_1724934_2002705837.1476184032773
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi!I first thought that there may have been a load on the battery some how. Maybe some place in the wiring harness got cut by a sharp edge of metal rubbing over the years to finally cause a short in the system. Check for a load by using a test light (randall told me once to use an old Head Lamp as your 'test light' (so to take any sudden load). Connect one end of the wire to the (-) Earth to the battery, & the other end to the (-) Earth wire that would go on the earth battery wire. If the 'Test Light (Head Lamp) goes on, then you have a load on your battery when the key to power is off. I think that's how you check to see if there is a load on the battery when off? It's been so long in working on cars that I may be giving you bad info. so feel free to check with the list on this input.-Cosmo Kramer
------=_Part_1724934_2002705837.1476184032773
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; f=
ont-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, =
sans-serif;font-size:13px"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1476181869661_12682"><sp=
an id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1476181869661_12811">Hi!</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3=
_16_0_1_1476181869661_12682" dir=3D"ltr"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_147618186=
9661_12813">I first thought that there may have been a load on the battery =
some how. Maybe some place in the wiring harness got cut by a sharp edge of=
 metal rubbing over the years to finally cause a short in the system. Check=
 for a load by using a test light (randall told me once to use an old Head =
Lamp as your 'test light' (so to take any sudden load). Connect one end of =
the wire to the (-) Earth to the battery, &amp; the other end to the (-) Ea=
rth wire that would go on the earth battery wire. If the 'Test Light (Head =
Lamp) goes on, then you have a load on your battery when the key to power i=
s off. I think that's how you check to see if there is a load on the batter=
y when off? It's been so long in working on cars that I may be giving you b=
ad info. so feel free to check with the list on this input.</span></div><di=
v></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1476181869661_12814">-Cosmo Kramer</div></d=
iv></body></html>
------=_Part_1724934_2002705837.1476184032773--

--===============9017401435447881396==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9017401435447881396==--