Subject: [TR] TR2 carbs on eBay

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 21:36:27 -0700

JIC someone happens to be desperately searching for a pair of TR2 carbs (SU
H4):
http://tinyurl.com/zf6okzm

(Ebay item 172367767652 )

NFI, etc. just happened to spot them because they are mis-identified as
being for a TR3.  Looks like maybe the bowl vent tubes have been cut, but
they have what appears to be the early style vacuum line.

-- Randall 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 10:04:36 -0700

Whoops!

Please ignore my previous post.  As TR Householder has gently pointed out,
those are the wrong choke levers for a TR2.  My bad!

Looks like they might be MGA carbs.

-- Randall