Subject: [TR] TR4A tub

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:10:04 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3593728141785074634==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0091_01D22AC2.82D9CEA0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D22AC2.82D9CEA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A friend here in Jackson Michigan  is restoring a TR4A but has found the
rust is beyond salvaging.  He is looking for a TR4A tub in decent shape.

Anyone out there know of anything?

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, MI

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D22AC2.82D9CEA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>A friend =
here in Jackson Michigan &nbsp;is restoring a TR4A but has found the =
rust is beyond salvaging.&nbsp; He is looking for a TR4A tub in decent =
shape.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Anyone out there know of anything?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jackson, =
MI<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D22AC2.82D9CEA0--

--===============3593728141785074634==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3593728141785074634==--