Subject: [TR] welding aluminum

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:17:19 -0700

--===============6120865946381027194==

--001a1137aa563cec8105403092f1

Some of the brackets on my aluminum grill for my Stag have broken off.  I
see welding rods for sale which I can use with a small torch.
Has anyone on the list tired welding with such types of rods? And if so,
any recommendations on brands worth getting?

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy, Realtor
Cupertino, CA
(408) 839-8359

--001a1137aa563cec8105403092f1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Some of the brackets on my aluminum grill for my Stag have=
 broken off.=C2=A0 I see welding rods for sale which I can use with a small=
 torch.=C2=A0<div>Has anyone on the list tired welding with such types of r=
ods? And if so, any recommendations on brands worth getting?</div><div><br>=
</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Sujit</div><div><div><br></div>-- =
<br><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">Sujit=
 Roy, Realtor<br>Cupertino, CA<br>(408) 839-8359<br><br></div>
</div></div>

--001a1137aa563cec8105403092f1--

--===============6120865946381027194==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6120865946381027194==--