Subject: [TR] TR4A Tub

From: Cosmo Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 12:14:33 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4643950532039548282==
	boundary="----=_Part_167096_1987851651.1477138473764"

------=_Part_167096_1987851651.1477138473764
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi List!Andrew, Tell your friend to forget looking for a tub. Have your friend 'break down; & get a 'GOOD' complete car. I tried this back in the last millennium & found out it was better to get a complete car (minus Engine & tranny). Yes, I had to pay more for shipping because no engine VS a running car, but it was better than just the tub. PLUS, how is the tub to be moved without any wheels or frame? there's a GREATER chance of damage to the tub when shipping without a frame or some 'home made frame' that could become damage in shipping or shifting of the tub on a poor made frame by the previous owner. After all, this guy wants to get rid of it, so he MAY NOT care about you on how you receive it & then blame the shipping people for any problems you have to deal with.
YES I have moved a tub without wheels onto a Ford Ranger's bed, BUT! It did take 4 people to move it onto the truck & off the truck. A Transporter will NOT have 3 people to stay with the driver while the carrier is delivering all the other cars it's moving to other locations that are on the way to you.-Cosmo Kramer
------=_Part_167096_1987851651.1477138473764
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; f=
ont-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, =
sans-serif;font-size:13px"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1477134221286_62664=
"><span>Hi List!</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1477134221286_626=
64" dir=3D"ltr"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1477134221286_62746">Andrew, =
Tell your friend to forget looking for a tub. Have your friend 'break down;=
 &amp; get a 'GOOD' complete car. I tried this back in the last millennium =
&amp; found out it was better to get a complete car (minus Engine &amp; tra=
nny). Yes, I had to pay more for shipping because no engine VS a running ca=
r, but it was better than just the tub. PLUS, how is the tub to be moved wi=
thout any wheels or frame? there's a GREATER chance of damage to the tub wh=
en shipping without a frame or some 'home made frame' that could become dam=
age in shipping or shifting of the tub on a poor made frame by the previous=
 owner. After all, this guy wants to get rid of it, so he MAY NOT care abou=
t you on how you receive it &amp; then blame the shipping people for any pr=
oblems you have to deal with.</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1477=
134221286_62664" dir=3D"ltr"><span><br></span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_y=
m19_1_1477134221286_62664" dir=3D"ltr"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_147713=
4221286_63137">YES I have moved a tub without wheels onto a Ford Ranger's b=
ed, BUT! It did take 4 people to move it onto the truck &amp; off the truck=
. A Transporter will NOT have 3 people to stay with the driver while the ca=
rrier is delivering all the other cars it's moving to other locations that =
are on the way to you.</span></div><div></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_=
1477134221286_62749">-Cosmo Kramer</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_167096_1987851651.1477138473764--

--===============4643950532039548282==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4643950532039548282==--