Subject: [TR] emergency fuel pump configuration

From: Lee Janssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 16:37:29 -0600

--===============3902939949095978263==

--94eb2c072772456716053dc13d40

I have a facet fuel pump that I would like to take on our clubs drives when
someone breaks down. How have other people configured an emergency pump to
make it the most universally acceptable for Triumphs? Alligator clips -
magnetic base - 5/16" fuel hoses???
I would check my car; however, very little of my fuel lines are stock.

Thanks in advance

Lee - Centennial CO

--94eb2c072772456716053dc13d40
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have a facet fuel pump that I would like to take on our =
clubs drives when someone breaks down. How have other people configured an =
emergency pump to make it the most universally acceptable for Triumphs? All=
igator clips - magnetic base - 5/16&quot; fuel hoses???<br><div>I would che=
ck my car; however, very little of my fuel lines are stock.</div><div><br><=
/div><div>Thanks in advance</div><div><br></div><div>Lee - Centennial CO</d=
iv></div>

--94eb2c072772456716053dc13d40--

--===============3902939949095978263==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3902939949095978263==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 07:18:59 -0500

All my TR3s have utilized 5/16" lines.  You might have a variety of zip ties and a couple feet if hose available. 
Bill B

Sent from my Altair 8800

On Sep 30, 2016, at 5:37 PM, Lee Janssen <[email-masked]> wrote:

I have a facet fuel pump that I would like to take on our clubs drives when someone breaks down. How have other people configured an emergency pump to make it the most universally acceptable for Triumphs? Alligator clips - magnetic base - 5/16" fuel hoses???
I would check my car; however, very little of my fuel lines are stock.

Thanks in advance

Lee - Centennial CO