Subject: [TR] My 75 TR6

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 21:04:26 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2411659520252704617==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0061_01D1FE4B.19882490"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D1FE4B.19882490
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

List:

I mentioned this earlier and have now placed my pride and joy of over 18
years for sale on Bring a Trailer.  Please pardon the non mechanical post,
but I would love this car to go to triumph enthusiast.  This has been my
baby and many of you have helped since I first acquired her in the 90s.  She
has been to a number of VTR and SEVTR shows, TRF Summer Party (anyone
remember the Marguerita bar at the drive in theater on plywood across my car
and Gary Hunters Cow themed TR4A), autocross events, and loves to be driven
hard.  She even tied for first place in the Carolinas Cup one year.  I still
have my 62 TR4 restoration project so will not be lost to VTR.  I spent over
a month of weekends getting this car perfect for sale. I hate to offer up a
car to someone when it is not just right.  Call me crazy.  Please take a
look and pass on to any interested parties.  If you are a BaT member, feel
free to post some positive comments.  Thanks so much!

Jim Henningsen

Ocala, FL

62 TR4

73 XKE

75 TR6 

76 Celica

81 Supra

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-triumph-tr6-4/

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D1FE4B.19882490
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>List:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I mentioned =
this earlier and have now placed my pride and joy of over 18 years for =
sale on Bring a Trailer.&nbsp; Please pardon the non mechanical post, =
but I would love this car to go to triumph enthusiast.&nbsp; This has =
been my baby and many of you have helped since I first acquired her in =
the 90s.&nbsp; She has been to a number of VTR and SEVTR shows, TRF =
Summer Party (anyone remember the Marguerita bar at the drive in theater =
on plywood across my car and Gary Hunters Cow themed TR4A), autocross =
events, and loves to be driven hard.&nbsp; She even tied for first place =
in the Carolinas Cup one year.&nbsp; I still have my 62 TR4 restoration =
project so will not be lost to VTR.&nbsp; I spent over a month of =
weekends getting this car perfect for sale. I hate to offer up a car to =
someone when it is not just right.&nbsp; Call me crazy.&nbsp; Please =
take a look and pass on to any interested parties.&nbsp; If you are a =
BaT member, feel free to post some positive comments.&nbsp; Thanks so =
much!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jim Henningsen<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ocala, FL<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>62 =
TR4<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>73 XKE<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>75 TR6 <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>76 =
Celica<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>81 Supra<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-triumph-tr6-4/">http://brin=
gatrailer.com/listing/1975-triumph-tr6-4/</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D1FE4B.19882490--

--===============2411659520252704617==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2411659520252704617==--