Subject: [TR] 1961 Triumph TR3a for sale in NC

From: "CFM-TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 23:11:46 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2286661148792115723==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0075_01D1F101.12042D60"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01D1F101.12042D60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

On one of the Blog sites:  

 <http://www.triumphexp.com/phorum/read.php?5,1388669,1388669#msg-1388669>
1961 Triumph TR3a for sale in NC  

Aug 5th 2016, 00:24, by thewolfman 

I am selling my 1961 TR3a. The car was bought from the original owner about
10 years ago and was sitting untouched since the 70s. Very low mileage.
Tachometer shows 16000 miles which seems to be correct. I am the 3rd owner.
The car is in great condition for its age. It appears to still have the
original paint with some scratches and touchups. The underside of the car
was repainted and is rust free. 

New brakes, new master and slave cylinders, converted to silicone brake
fluid. Carburetors were rebuilt and tuned. Converted to modern oil filter
assembly. Recent tuneup with new vacuum unit, points, spark plugs, wires
etc. Car is very reliable. 
More pictures on flickr page
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96370297@N04/albums/72157669023532376 

What makes this car special and sets it apart from others is its patina. I
left it more or less unrestored and only worked on things to make it either
safe (brakes) or reliable (carburetors, oil filters etc.) asking 19500.

NC. 

I don't know anything about the car other than the listing above.  

I confirmed that it is still available and have permission from the seller
to distribute to this list .  NFI.

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01D1F101.12042D60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoPlainText, li.MsoPlainText, div.MsoPlainText
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.PlainTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Plain Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Plain Text";
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On one of the Blog sites:&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'><a =
href=3D"http://www.triumphexp.com/phorum/read.php?5,1388669,1388669#msg-1=
388669"><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.5pt;color:#222222;letter-spacing:-.75pt'>1961 =
Triumph TR3a for sale in NC =
</span></b></a>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'line-height:11.25pt'><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#999999=
'>Aug 5th 2016, 00:24, by thewolfman <o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#49494=
9'>I am selling my 1961 TR3a. The car was bought from the original owner =
about 10 years ago and was sitting untouched since the 70s. Very low =
mileage. Tachometer shows 16000 miles which seems to be correct. I am =
the 3rd owner. The car is in great condition for its age. It appears to =
still have the original paint with some scratches and touchups. The =
underside of the car was repainted and is rust free. <br><br>New brakes, =
new master and slave cylinders, converted to silicone brake fluid. =
Carburetors were rebuilt and tuned. Converted to modern oil filter =
assembly. Recent tuneup with new vacuum unit, points, spark plugs, wires =
etc. Car is very reliable. <br>More pictures on flickr page <a =
href=3D"https://www.flickr.com/photos/96370297@N04/albums/721576690235323=
76" =
target=3D"_blank">https://www.flickr.com/photos/96370297@N04/albums/72157=
669023532376</a> <br><br>What makes this car special and sets it apart =
from others is its patina. I left it more or less unrestored and only =
worked on things to make it either safe (brakes) or reliable =
(carburetors, oil filters etc.) asking 19500.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#49494=
9'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoPlainText>email is <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> . Located in =
Charlotte, NC. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I don&#8217;t know =
anything about the car other than the listing above.&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I confirmed that it is still =
available and have permission from the seller to distribute to this list =
&#8230;&nbsp; NFI.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0075_01D1F101.12042D60--

--===============2286661148792115723==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2286661148792115723==--