Subject: [TR] Dynalite alternator

From: "Allan Stults" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:54:47 -0700

--===============5655371176260127227==
	boundary="=_43d5773ed548508e6048629679ac47d7"

--=_43d5773ed548508e6048629679ac47d7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Has anyone tried a Dyanlite alternator?  They're expensive, but I
believe it would sure be an improvement over the generator in my '62
TR 3.

Allan Stults

--=_43d5773ed548508e6048629679ac47d7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<span style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px;">Has anyone tried a Dya=
nlite alternator?&nbsp; They're expensive, but I believe it would sure be a=
n improvement over the generator in my '62 TR 3.<br><br>Allan Stults<br></s=
pan>
--=_43d5773ed548508e6048629679ac47d7--

--===============5655371176260127227==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5655371176260127227==--

---

From: Hoyt Duff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 19:18:34 -0400

> believe it would sure be an improvement over the generator in my '62

I took a look at what they are.
http://www.powerlite-units.com/dynalite-fitting-example/

It's expensive in that it's targeted to people who want their
alternator to both look like the generator it replaces and also just
"wires up" so it looks as if nothing has changed.

There's a company that does the same thing for USA-manufactured vehicles.

If functionality is desired over original looks, there seem to be many
more and less expensive alternatives.

It's all in what you want for your car.

-- 
Hoyt