Subject: [TR] What wiring harness do I need?

From: Bryan Loy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 20:44:56 -0400

--===============5818507961358917534==

--001a114dd88ccbaea8053aeed26c

Hello the list, I hope everyone is well.  I have some pretty rotten wiring
on my '71 TR6, and I think I would like to replace it w/all new, and save a
lot of electrical headaches.
   My question is this.  What is the difference between a main wiring
harness and a body wiring harness, besides price?  TIA
Bryan
1971 TR6

--001a114dd88ccbaea8053aeed26c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello the list, I hope everyone is well.=C2=A0 I have some=
 pretty rotten wiring on my &#39;71 TR6, and I think I would like to replac=
e it w/all new, and save a lot of electrical headaches. =C2=A0<div>=C2=A0 =
=C2=A0My question is this.=C2=A0 What is the difference between a main wiri=
ng harness and a body wiring harness, besides price?=C2=A0 TIA</div><div>Br=
yan</div><div>1971 TR6</div></div>

--001a114dd88ccbaea8053aeed26c--

--===============5818507961358917534==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5818507961358917534==--