Subject: [TR] bullet starter follow up

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:43:00 -0400

Also of note. The diagram does not list the part in question. as well as 
the large and small split pins. Same with the Moss catalogue.

Bob

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Greg Gelhar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:39:20 -0500

If you have not already seen this, there is information directly from Lucas.
You might see what you need here.

http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/books/lts_otcc/Session2_StartingMotors.pdf

Greg G.
Osseo, MN

-----Original Message-----
Subject: [TR] bullet starter follow up

Also of note. The diagram does not list the part in question. as well as the
large and small split pins. Same with the Moss catalogue.

Bob