Subject: [TR] Not Receiving Triumphs List Digest

From: "WILLIAM SMITH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 20:40:21 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8970967040028340238==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001C_01D1D88F.C80811B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D1D88F.C80811B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am subscribed to the Triumphs List digest version, but have not received
it for what seems like several weeks.  Has there been a problem?  If not,
how can I begin receiving them again?

Thanks,

Bill

William L. Smith

E-mail: [email-masked]

1972 TR6

1980 TR7

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D1D88F.C80811B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I am =
subscribed to the Triumphs List digest version, but have not received it =
for what seems like several weeks.&nbsp; Has there been a problem?&nbsp; =
If not, how can I begin receiving them again?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Bill<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>William L. =
Smith<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>E-mail: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p=
></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1972 TR6<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>1980 TR7<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D1D88F.C80811B0--

--===============8970967040028340238==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8970967040028340238==--

---

From: "WILLIAM SMITH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 22:33:17 -0400

--===============3195871416011206388==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0038_01D1DAFB.0E200140"
Content-language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01D1DAFB.0E200140
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Amazing!  Two days after my posting on 7/7/16 that I had not been receiving
the digest, I began receiving them again.  One yesterday (7/9) and one today
(7/10).  Thanks to those who responded.

Bill

William L. Smith

'72 TR6

'80 TR7

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01D1DAFB.0E200140
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Amazing! =
&nbsp;Two days after my posting on 7/7/16 that I had not been receiving =
the digest, I began receiving them again.&nbsp; One yesterday (7/9) and =
one today (7/10).&nbsp; Thanks to those who responded.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
Smith<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&#8217;72 TR6<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&#8217;80 TR7<o:p></o:p></p><p =
------=_NextPart_000_0038_01D1DAFB.0E200140--

--===============3195871416011206388==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3195871416011206388==--