Subject: [TR] Bearing Replacement

From: marty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 07:27:39 -0400

--===============4172614202944919810==
	boundary="_98cde7a4-b29e-42c9-a901-6849be25cdf5_"

--_98cde7a4-b29e-42c9-a901-6849be25cdf5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Is it possible to do a bearing swap by just pulling the pan and not have le=
aks when you are done? I'm looking at it and thinking that once you pull th=
e front sealing block to access the front main cap  that there is a high li=
kelihood of leaks in that area with the timing cover=2C front engine plate =
and sealing block. I'm not really wanting to pull the engine out and tear t=
he darn thing down to swap out rod and main bearings but part of me says I =
need to.  Anybody been there done that as far as just going in from underne=
ath?
=20
Marty
 		 	   		  =

--_98cde7a4-b29e-42c9-a901-6849be25cdf5_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>Is it possible to do a bearing s=
wap&nbsp=3Bby just pulling the pan and not have leaks when you are done? I'=
m looking at it and thinking that once you pull the front sealing block to =
access the front main cap &nbsp=3Bthat there is a high likelihood of leaks =
in that area with the timing cover=2C front engine plate and sealing block.=
 I'm not really wanting to pull the engine out and tear the darn thing down=
 to swap out rod and main bearings but part of me says I need to.&nbsp=3B A=
nybody been there done that as far as just going in from underneath?<BR>&nb=
sp=3B<BR>Marty<BR> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_98cde7a4-b29e-42c9-a901-6849be25cdf5_--

--===============4172614202944919810==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4172614202944919810==--