Subject: [TR] GT6

From: Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 04:54:04 -0400

--===============4939633311009217092==
	boundary="----=_Part_98970_712625159.1465808044202"

------=_Part_98970_712625159.1465808044202
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Nice to see some recognition in the national press.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a29506/the-triumph-gt6-is-a-sweeping-seductive-fastback-with-a-big-six/

Dave Massey

------=_Part_98970_712625159.1465808044202
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='4' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'><font size="4">Nice to see some recognition in the national press.<br>
<br>
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a29506/the-triumph-gt6-is-a-sweeping-seductive-fastback-with-a-big-six/<br>
</font>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="clear:both"><font size="4">Dave Massey</font><br>

<br>

</div>

</font>
------=_Part_98970_712625159.1465808044202--

--===============4939633311009217092==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4939633311009217092==--