Subject: [TR] TR4 Fenders needed

From: Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 04:11:04 +0000

--===============4545310686063120737==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BLUPR19MB0148414A06A562D98D44C6CEEC540BLUPR19MB0148namp_"

--_000_BLUPR19MB0148414A06A562D98D44C6CEEC540BLUPR19MB0148namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My friend is restoring a TR4.  The fenders are pretty bad, so he is looking=
 for some better parts.  Would buy fenders, or perhaps a whole parts car.  =
Would anybody know of some good sheet metal out there?  We are in the St. L=
ouis MO area.

Thanks, Creig

[email-masked]

314-401-7817

--_000_BLUPR19MB0148414A06A562D98D44C6CEEC540BLUPR19MB0148namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>My friend is restoring a TR4.&nbsp; The fenders are pretty bad, so he is=
 looking for some better parts.&nbsp; Would buy fenders, or perhaps a whole=
 parts car.&nbsp; Would anybody know of some good sheet metal out there?&nb=
sp; We are in the St. Louis MO area.</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>Thanks, Creig</p>
<p>[email-masked]</p>
<p>314-401-7817<br>
</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BLUPR19MB0148414A06A562D98D44C6CEEC540BLUPR19MB0148namp_--

--===============4545310686063120737==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4545310686063120737==--