Subject: [TR] Excellent 1975 TR6 Available

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 12:43:02 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7280753044208067578==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0059_01D1CA28.1E961570"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01D1CA28.1E961570
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

List:

After much thought, I have decided to sell my 1975 TR6.  Many of you know
this car and it has been my very spoiled and well kept baby for nearly 20
years.  I still plan on keeping the TR4 restoration project.  Someday it
will be done!  A link to the craigslist  ad with You Tube video links for
the TR6 follows: 

http://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/5643246750.html

Thanks,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

------=_NextPart_000_0059_01D1CA28.1E961570
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>List:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>After much =
thought, I have decided to sell my 1975 TR6.&nbsp; Many of you know this =
car and it has been my very spoiled and well kept baby for nearly 20 =
years.&nbsp; I still plan on keeping the TR4 restoration project.&nbsp; =
Someday it will be done!&nbsp; A link to the craigslist &nbsp;ad with =
You Tube video links for the TR6 follows: <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/5643246750.html">http://ocala.cra=
igslist.org/cto/5643246750.html</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jim =
Henningsen<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ocala =
FL<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0059_01D1CA28.1E961570--

--===============7280753044208067578==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7280753044208067578==--

---

From: Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 07:30:47 -0400

--===============0327160811320535610==
	boundary="----=_Part_26610_1133974538.1466422247195"

------=_Part_26610_1133974538.1466422247195
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I think it is more that no one else has said anything, right or wrong, in days.

I'll bet a bunch are at TRA and the rest are hiding from the heat and not working on cars.

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee&John Howard <[email-masked]>
To: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Cc: triumph list list <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Jun 20, 2016 4:50 am
Subject: Re: [TR] Excellent 1975 TR6 Available

Haven't received posting in days. Did I say something wrong?? (:

John

On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:

Looks nice. Swing it by my place here in Salt Lake, I may be interested.

In truth, getting a running Triumph at this point would likely delay all my other projects.  Such is life.

mjb.

------=_Part_26610_1133974538.1466422247195
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='4' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'><font size="4">I think it is more that no one </font><font size="4">else has said anything, right or wrong, in days.<br>
<br>
I'll bet a bunch are at TRA and the rest are hiding from the heat and not working on cars.<br>
</font>
<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="clear:both"><font size="4">Dave Massey</font><br>

<br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>

From: Lee&amp;John Howard &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

To: Mark J Bradakis &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

Cc: triumph list list &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

Sent: Mon, Jun 20, 2016 4:50 am<br>

Subject: Re: [TR] Excellent 1975 TR6 Available<br>

<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_1.2_82160901-4e4f-45d8-aa1b-c06bbbc1b3d6">

<div class="aolReplacedBody">

<div dir="ltr">

<div>Haven't received posting in days. Did I say something wrong?? (:<br>

<br>

</div>

John<br>

</div>

<div class="gmail_extra"><br>

<div class="gmail_quote">On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Mark J Bradakis <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a target="_blank" removedlink__80283709-397f-428b-b6cf-3a7888466689__href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>

<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Looks nice. Swing it by my place here in Salt Lake, I may be interested.<br>

<br>

In truth, getting a running Triumph at this point would likely delay all my other projects.&nbsp; Such is life.<br>

<br>

mjb.<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

** <a target="_blank" removedlink__80283709-397f-428b-b6cf-3a7888466689__href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **<br>

<br>

Archive: <a rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" removedlink__80283709-397f-428b-b6cf-3a7888466689__href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>

Forums: <a rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" removedlink__80283709-397f-428b-b6cf-3a7888466689__href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>

</blockquote></div>

<br>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<br>

** <a removedlink__80283709-397f-428b-b6cf-3a7888466689__href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **<br>

<br>

Archive: <a removedlink__80283709-397f-428b-b6cf-3a7888466689__href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>

Forums: <a removedlink__80283709-397f-428b-b6cf-3a7888466689__href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>

</div>

</font>
------=_Part_26610_1133974538.1466422247195--

--===============0327160811320535610==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0327160811320535610==--