Subject: [TR] TR4 hood (bonnet) and Spitfire HT cheap

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 10:49:21 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0484204527289522557==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0071_01D1B8CE.97C18170"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01D1B8CE.97C18170
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Trying to clean up the old homestead here in Indiana a bit.  There is what
appears (to my uneducated eye) to be a metal Spitfire hardtop, and a TR4
hood/bonnet in the metal scrap pile.  The hardtop has minimal rust, but is
just the bare metal shell, no backlight or seals, etc.  The hood has major
surface rust with only traces of paint left, but might be salvageable.  I
didn't see any perforations (but did not examine it closely).  Sorry, I
don't know the difference between "long bulge" and "short bulge", but I
assume it is the more common, less desirable version.

Strictly local pickup, I'm not interested in trying to crate either of them
for shipment.  Location is roughly 70 miles due north of Indianapolis, in
Frankfort, IN.

If someone is interested, I can drag them out and take photos.  If not,
they'll likely go to the scrap yard in the next few weeks.

-- Randall

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01D1B8CE.97C18170
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:st1=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)">
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"State"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"City"/>
<o:SmartTagType =
namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
 name=3D"place"/>
<!--[if !mso]>
<style>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
</style>
<![endif]-->
<style>
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>

</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Trying to clean up the old homestead here in =
<st1:State
w:st=3D"on"><st1:place w:st=3D"on">Indiana</st1:place></st1:State> a =
bit.&nbsp;
There is what appears (to my uneducated eye) to be a metal Spitfire =
hardtop,
and a TR4 hood/bonnet in the metal scrap pile.&nbsp; The hardtop has =
minimal
rust, but is just the bare metal shell, no backlight or seals, =
etc.&nbsp; The
hood has major surface rust with only traces of paint left, but might be
salvageable.&nbsp; I didn&#8217;t see any perforations (but did not =
examine it
closely).&nbsp; Sorry, I don&#8217;t know the difference between =
&#8220;long
bulge&#8221; and &#8220;short bulge&#8221;, but I assume it is the more =
common,
less desirable version.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Strictly local pickup, I&#8217;m not interested in =
trying to
crate either of them for shipment.&nbsp; Location is roughly 70 miles =
due north
of <st1:City w:st=3D"on">Indianapolis</st1:City>, in <st1:place =
w:st=3D"on"><st1:City
 w:st=3D"on">Frankfort</st1:City>, <st1:State =
w:st=3D"on">IN.</st1:State></st1:place><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>If someone is interested, I can drag them out and =
take
photos.&nbsp; If not, they&#8217;ll likely go to the scrap yard in the =
next few
weeks.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D2 face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>-- Randall</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></font></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3D"Times New Roman"><span =
style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01D1B8CE.97C18170--

--===============0484204527289522557==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0484204527289522557==--