Subject: [TR] Miata Seats

From: "Lee&John Howard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 11:42:07 -0700

--===============6491691225651360045==

--001a1137dd4800de3605334a75cc

I'm scouting for Miata seats for my 65 TR4.  I've done the research, but
can't quite pin down the model years from which the seats work. Has anyone
used '90 seats? Or newer than 1999?  I imagine the tracks change somewhere
in there but have no idea when.

Thanks for your help.

John Howard

--001a1137dd4800de3605334a75cc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I&#39;m scouting for Miata seats for my 65 TR4.=C2=A0=
 I&#39;ve done the research, but can&#39;t quite pin down the model years f=
rom which the seats work. Has anyone used &#39;90 seats? Or newer than 1999=
?=C2=A0 I imagine the tracks change somewhere in there but have no idea whe=
n. <br><br></div><div>Thanks for your help.<br><br></div><div>John Howard<b=
r></div><div><br></div><br></div>

--001a1137dd4800de3605334a75cc--

--===============6491691225651360045==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6491691225651360045==--