Subject: [TR] Some *very* good Spitfire photos

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 18:17:57 -0500

--===============5234521373787219503==

--047d7bb04c981aeada0533626cbb

The original one.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/the-last-of-the-few-stunning-photographs-of-spitfires-in-flight/

--047d7bb04c981aeada0533626cbb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The original one.<div><a href=3D"http://www.telegraph.co.u=
k/news/2016/05/20/the-last-of-the-few-stunning-photographs-of-spitfires-in-=
flight/">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/the-last-of-the-few-stu=
nning-photographs-of-spitfires-in-flight/</a><br></div><div><br></div></div=

--047d7bb04c981aeada0533626cbb--

--===============5234521373787219503==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5234521373787219503==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 20:38:30 -0500

--===============8334998623165992994==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-7A300012-3C15-40CC-A622-714C8769CFF8
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There's a fellow up the road that builds 3/4 scale flying Spits.  Rather coo=
l, he was at VTR in Galveston. =20
Bill B

Sent from my VIC-64

On May 21, 2016, at 6:17 PM, Don Hiscock <[email-masked]> wrote:

The original one.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/the-last-of-the-few-stunning-phot=
ographs-of-spitfires-in-flight/

ash.net

--Apple-Mail-7A300012-3C15-40CC-A622-714C8769CFF8
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-7A300012-3C15-40CC-A622-714C8769CFF8--

--===============8334998623165992994==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8334998623165992994==--