Subject: [TR] 4 wire wheels

From: Doug Mathews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 06:00:50 -0400

--===============8559067536133013129==

--001a114700fa57307805314c400c

Maybe 20 years ago I sent my wire wheels from my TR4 off to get them
refurbed and Dayton said they were not suitable for refurbing.
Well I was cleaning out a shed and there they are, still boxed as they came
back.

If anyone wants then I will be glad to ship them to you for the price of
teh shipping.

Doug

--001a114700fa57307805314c400c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Maybe 20 years ago I sent my wire wheels from my TR4 off t=
o get them refurbed and Dayton said they were not suitable for refurbing.<d=
iv>Well I was cleaning out a shed and there they are, still boxed as they c=
ame back.</div><div><br></div><div>If anyone wants then I will be glad to s=
hip them to you for the price of teh shipping.</div><div><br></div><div>Dou=
g</div></div>

--001a114700fa57307805314c400c--

--===============8559067536133013129==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8559067536133013129==--