Subject: [TR] Hub Adapter Photo

From: Doug Mathews <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 22:19:19 -0400

--001a113eab42821bdd05316e099f

--001a113eab42821bdb05316e099d

Just happen to find these in my shed when cleaning it out.....

with the questions going on about the adapters, I thought it was timely.

Doug

--001a113eab42821bdb05316e099d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Just happen to find these in my shed when cleaning it out.=
....<div><br></div><div>with the questions going on about the adapters, I t=
hought it was timely.</div><div><br></div><div>Doug=C2=A0</div></div>

--001a113eab42821bdb05316e099d--

--001a113eab42821bdd05316e099f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20160426_122548.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--001a113eab42821bdd05316e099f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20160426_122536.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--001a113eab42821bdd05316e099f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--001a113eab42821bdd05316e099f--