Subject: [TR] how to remove a stuck wire wheel

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 16:54:55 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2066678778256126151==
 boundary="------------060000090109030500040607"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060000090109030500040607
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You did not say whether it is the nut that is stuck or the wheel.

If it is the nut soak in PB Blaster or equivalent for a couple of days 
and use a pipe on the wrench.

If it is the just the wheel we use to use a high pressure airline with 
an air nozzle on it to blow the rust dust out of the splines.  You just 
wiggle a bit and then blow, repeat as necessary, which is usually quite 
a while.

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA

--------------060000090109030500040607
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font face="Arial Black">Y<font face="Arial Black">o</font>u did not
      say whether it is the nut that is stuck or the wheel.  <br>
      <br>
      If it is the nut soak in PB Blaster or <font face="Arial Black">equivalent
        for a couple of days and use a pipe <font face="Arial Black">on
          the wre<font face="Arial Black">nch.</font></font></font><br>
      <br>
      <font face="Arial Black">I<font face="Arial Black">f</font></font>
      it is the just the wheel we use to use a high pressure airline
      with a<font face="Arial Black">n air nozzle on it to blow the rust
        dust out of the splines.  You just wiggle a bit and then blow,
        repeat as necessary<font face="Arial Black">, which is usually
          quite a while.<br>
          <br>
          <font face="Arial Black">Edward Hamer<br>
            <font face="Arial Black">Petaluma CA</font><br>
          </font></font></font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------060000090109030500040607--

--===============2066678778256126151==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2066678778256126151==--