Subject: [TR] Calling out to San Francisco Bay area TR7 Owners

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 09:13:37 -0700

--===============0566409143999916188==

--001a11443ea04143180530742dcb

If you are rebuilding your water pumps by yourselves, where are you getting
the bottom of the  impellers machined flat and how much are you being
charged? If you're shipping them out for rebuilding, can you recommend
someone?

Regards, Sujit

--001a11443ea04143180530742dcb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_signature">If you are rebuilding your =
water pumps by yourselves, where are you getting the bottom of the =C2=A0im=
pellers machined flat and how much are you being charged? If you&#39;re shi=
pping them out for rebuilding, can you recommend someone?</div><div class=
=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div><di=
v class=3D"gmail_signature">Regards, Sujit<br><br></div>
</div>

--001a11443ea04143180530742dcb--

--===============0566409143999916188==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0566409143999916188==--