Subject: Re: [TR] Wiper rack lube

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 01:49:11 -0600

wbeech wrote:
>
> Cleaning all the hard caked grease from the wiper motor and wheelboxes 
> on the TR3, makes me wonder:What is the best/recommended lube for the 
> motor, rack and wheelbox?
>
>

At Bailey's we used this pale blueish green water resistant marine 
grease, I seem to recall it was made for the wheel bearings of boat 
trailers that were often submerged.  Can't recall a brand name, sorry.

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 08:34:54 -0500

Thanks Mark, I'll bet an inquiry at the local boat shop will come up the the name. 
Bill B

Sent from my VIC-64

On Apr 7, 2016, at 2:49 AM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:

wbeech wrote:
> 
> Cleaning all the hard caked grease from the wiper motor and wheelboxes on the TR3, makes me wonder:What is the best/recommended lube for the motor, rack and wheelbox?

At Bailey's we used this pale blueish green water resistant marine grease, I seem to recall it was made for the wheel bearings of boat trailers that were often submerged.  Can't recall a brand name, sorry.

mjb.