Subject: Re: [TR] 4 wire wheels

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:50:18 -0500

They make nice hose hangers......

Sent from my VIC-64

On Apr 25, 2016, at 5:00 AM, Doug Mathews <[email-masked]> wrote:

Maybe 20 years ago I sent my wire wheels from my TR4 off to get them refurbed and Dayton said they were not suitable for refurbing.
Well I was cleaning out a shed and there they are, still boxed as they came back.

If anyone wants then I will be glad to ship them to you for the price of teh shipping.

Doug

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:32:18 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4129322762282987963==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00D2_01D19F07.A9017ED0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00D2_01D19F07.A9017ED0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Doug,

Got any photos?

=20

From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of =
Doug Mathews
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 4:01 AM
To: Truiumphs
Subject: [TR] 4 wire wheels

=20

Maybe 20 years ago I sent my wire wheels from my TR4 off to get them =
refurbed and Dayton said they were not suitable for refurbing.

Well I was cleaning out a shed and there they are, still boxed as they =
came back.

=20

If anyone wants then I will be glad to ship them to you for the price of =
teh shipping.

=20

Doug

------=_NextPart_000_00D2_01D19F07.A9017ED0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Doug,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Got any photos?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Doug Mathews<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, April 25, 2016 4:01 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> Truiumphs<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] 4 wire =
wheels<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Maybe =
20 years ago I sent my wire wheels from my TR4 off to get them refurbed =
and Dayton said they were not suitable for =
refurbing.<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Well I was cleaning =
out a shed and there they are, still boxed as they came =
back.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If anyone wants then I will be glad to ship them to =
you for the price of teh shipping.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Doug<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00D2_01D19F07.A9017ED0--

--===============4129322762282987963==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4129322762282987963==--