Subject: [TR] how to remove a stuck wire wheel

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 10:12:58 -0700

--===============5383097717751511380==

--047d7bd767ceced1ff052fd4128f

I have a stuck wire wheel on a Stag parts car. It has the Octagon nut on it

Car doesn't move under its own power however  I can rock it.

No brakes.

I have a 2 foot octagon shaped wrench.

Any suggestions?

Sujit

--047d7bd767ceced1ff052fd4128f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><br clear=3D"all"><div>I have a stuck wire wheel on a Stag=
 parts car. It has the Octagon nut on it</div><div><br></div><div>Car doesn=
&#39;t move under its own power however =C2=A0I can rock it.=C2=A0</div><di=
v><br></div><div>No brakes.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>I have =
a 2 foot octagon shaped wrench.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Any=
 suggestions?<br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Sujit</div><div><=
br></div>
</div>

--047d7bd767ceced1ff052fd4128f--

--===============5383097717751511380==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5383097717751511380==--