Subject: [TR] Transporter service needed

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 14:58:01 -0400

--===============4429205651120358864==

--001a11444b8a787598052fd58a54

A friend is in need of having a 28' motorhome moved from near Boston to
central Kentucky.  He's posted on U-ship and another site and has had no
luck finding a someone to take the job.

The 9,800 lb 28' motorhome needs to be transported on a 30' or so dovetail
style of trailer due to it's height (10'10") and due to the inability of a
large rig to gain access to the drop off point.  It is a non-running
motorhome which does complicate things slightly.

To make it financially feasible he's looking in the $2000 range for
transport. The few that have replied have come in a fair bit higher than
that.

If any of you have used a transporter that might fit the bill I'd sure like
to hear from you!

Thanks,

Brad

--001a11444b8a787598052fd58a54
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">A friend is in need of having a 28&#39; motorhome moved fr=
om near Boston to central Kentucky.=C2=A0 He&#39;s posted on U-ship and ano=
ther site and has had no luck finding a someone to take the job.<div><br></=
div><div>The 9,800 lb 28&#39; motorhome needs to be transported on a 30&#39=
; or so dovetail style of trailer due to it&#39;s height (10&#39;10&quot;) =
and due to the inability of a large rig to gain access to the drop off poin=
t.=C2=A0 It is a non-running motorhome which does complicate things slightl=
y.</div><div><br></div><div>To make it financially feasible he&#39;s lookin=
g in the $2000 range for transport. The few that have replied have come in =
a fair bit higher than that.</div><div><br></div><div>If any of you have us=
ed a transporter that might fit the bill I&#39;d sure like to hear from you=
!</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Brad</div><div>=
<br></div><div><br></div></div>

--001a11444b8a787598052fd58a54--

--===============4429205651120358864==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4429205651120358864==--