Subject: [TR] Seat belt question

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 18:10:14 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0957036641442560887==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0091_01D18E9D.3D24DA10"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D18E9D.3D24DA10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

What are the recommended anchor points for lap-belts in a small-mouth TR3?

I am assuming the inner ones fix to the tunnel, but what about the outside?

My cars have traditionally had a roll-bar and harness, but this car will not
- hence the lap belts.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew Uprichard

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D18E9D.3D24DA10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>What are =
the recommended anchor points for lap-belts in a small-mouth =
TR3?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I am assuming the inner ones fix to the tunnel, but =
what about the outside?<br><br>My cars have traditionally had a roll-bar =
and harness, but this car will not &#8211; hence the lap =
belts.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks in advance!<br><br>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0091_01D18E9D.3D24DA10--

--===============0957036641442560887==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0957036641442560887==--