Subject: [TR] exhaust gaskets

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 16:07:52 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4924758905439033801==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0009_01D17AE6.FFA9F450"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D17AE6.FFA9F450
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

looking for recommendations on exhaust gasket for a heavily modified, =
including header, tr4
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D17AE6.FFA9F450
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>looking for recommendations on exhaust gasket for a heavily =
modified,=20
including header, tr4</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D17AE6.FFA9F450--

--===============4924758905439033801==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4924758905439033801==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 12:09:02 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7862393358661298293==
 boundary="------------050900030502060907050607"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050900030502060907050607
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

For quite a few years now I have been hand cutting exhaust/intake 
gaskets for the TR2/3/4 motors from Mr. Gasket header material.  It is 
available at my local Napa Auto Parts tore.  No failures to date.

I found this product on Amazon which seems similar

  Mr. Gasket 9615 Compressed Gasket Material Sheet

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA

--------------050900030502060907050607
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font face="Arial Black">For quite a few years now I have been hand
      cutting exhaust/intake gaskets for the TR2/3/4 motors from Mr.
      Gasket header material.  It is available at my local Napa Auto
      Parts tore.  No failures to date.<br>
      <br>
      <font face="Arial Black">I found this product on Amazon which
        seems similar<br>
        <br>
      </font></font><br>
    <h1 id="title" class="a-size-large a-spacing-none"><span
        id="productTitle" class="a-size-large">Mr. Gasket 9615
        Compressed Gasket Material Sheet</span></h1>
    <font face="Arial Black"><br>
      <font face="Arial Black">Edward Hamer<br>
        <font face="Arial Black"><font face="Arial Black">P</font>etaluma
          CA</font><br>
      </font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------050900030502060907050607--

--===============7862393358661298293==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7862393358661298293==--

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 17:49:36 -0600

--===============2317181995202433800==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<body>
You can also buy uncut stock from RemFlex, that's actually what I do
because my Cannon Weber intake manifold doesn't work well with the
pre-cut ones from RemFlex (intake holes are too large for me).<br><br>
The RemFlex material is like 1/4&quot; thick and compresses to fill
imperfections in the manifolds.&nbsp; If the manifolds fit nicely it's
overkill, if you're fighting a leak, RemFlex is the stuff of
choice.<br><br>
Regards, Tony Drews<br><br>
At 02:09 PM 3/11/2016, [email-masked] wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=3Dcite class=3Dcite cite=3D"">
<font face=3D"Arial Black, Helvetica">For quite a few years now I have been
hand cutting exhaust/intake gaskets for the TR2/3/4 motors from Mr.
Gasket header material.=C2&nbsp; It is available at my local Napa Auto
Parts tore.=C2&nbsp; No failures to date.<br><br>
I found this product on Amazon which seems similar<br><br>
</font><br><br>
<h1><b>Mr. Gasket 9615 Compressed Gasket Material Sheet</b></h1><br><br>
<font face=3D"Arial Black, Helvetica"><br>
Edward Hamer<br>
Petaluma CA<br>
</font><br>
** [email-masked] **<br><br>
Donate:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" eudora=3D"autourl">
Archive:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" eudora=3D"autourl">
Forums:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" eudora=3D"autourl">
http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
" eudora=3D"autourl">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>
</blockquote></body>
<br>
</html>

--===============2317181995202433800==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2317181995202433800==--