Subject: Re: [TR] VTR

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 21:26:27 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060700090203040405020802
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Duh.

--------------060700090203040405020802
 name="001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="001.jpg"

--------------060700090203040405020802
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--------------060700090203040405020802--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 19:29:03 -0700

Yes, the picture is from the 1995 Rockford event, taken in the parking 
lot of the Clock Tower Resort.

The trailer and Suburban belonged to the fellow in the bottom row with 
the multi color shirt, Don Carter.  Don has since passed on, and the kid 
in the white shirt next to him has taken over. That is his son Dustin 
who currently is racing a vintage Spitfire.

This was the event where I waved goodbye to FTD at the autocross.

mjb.