Subject: [TR] TR3A Alternator

From: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 20:57:58 -0500

--===============0097030751617537378==

--001a114304d6d75a83052d7feae8

Hello all;

Is there a Denso alternator model anyone can recommend
that's suitable for use in a TR3? Perhaps any Denso model
one picks will need spacers and a different pulley fitted
but any help/part numbers from those who have BTDT
would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

--001a114304d6d75a83052d7feae8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sa=
ns ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Hello all;<br><br></div><div class=3D"=
gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,=
153)">Is there a Denso alternator model anyone can recommend<br></div><div =
class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color=
:rgb(0,0,153)">that&#39;s suitable for use in a TR3? Perhaps any Denso mode=
l <br>one picks will need spacers and a different pulley fitted <br>but any=
 help/part numbers from those who have BTDT<br>would be greatly appreciated=
.<br><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans=
 ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Dave<br></div></div>

--001a114304d6d75a83052d7feae8--

--===============0097030751617537378==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0097030751617537378==--