Subject: Re: [TR] fun finds in TRs

From: "Ron L'Herault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 12:42:36 -0500

Not exactly fun, but in my 1973 TR-6, purchased used in 1979, I was finding
chunks of broken glass for years and years, even after replacing the
carpets.   It was after the first time I found the "shards" that I did a
careful examination of the passenger side door and realized that it had been
hit and repaired there in its past life.

Ron L

-----Original Message-----

Today's Topics:
   2. Unexpected treasures? ([email-masked])

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 12:56:46 -0600
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Got me thinking, what fun things have you found in your TR under the carpet
or behind a panel?  

All the best,
Bill B
TS30800L

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive