Subject: [TR] Stag Rear End Squat

From: "Lee&John Howard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 14:43:38 -0800

--===============0706280427059559094==

--001a113a6dce2ef9b9052da57062

Well, the Stag motor purrs, drove to the end of driveway and back (!) and
all seems well.
BUT the rear end sags something awful, showing a reverse camber of a full
inch. Are the springs too short? Remember I bought this project "in boxes"
and all suspension parts were new. I don't remember it being this bad when
I trailered it to the paint shop, but that doesn't mean much.

Despite the squat, the car sits pretty level, only about 1/2 inch lower at
the rear measuring from the rocker chrome.

Could the DPO have simply bought the incorrect spring? Or is it something
else?

Many thanks

John Howard

Oh  - and cannot connect to the Stag list. Is something up (or down) there?

--001a113a6dce2ef9b9052da57062
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div><div><div><div>Well, the Stag motor purrs, =
drove to the end of driveway and back (!) and all seems well.<br></div>BUT
 the rear end sags something awful, showing a reverse camber of a full=20
inch. Are the springs too short? Remember I bought this project &quot;in=20
boxes&quot; and all suspension parts were new. I don&#39;t remember it bein=
g this
 bad when I trailered it to the paint shop, but that doesn&#39;t mean much.=
 <br><br></div>Despite the squat, the car sits pretty level, only about 1/2=
 inch lower at the rear measuring from the rocker chrome.<br><br></div>Coul=
d the DPO have simply bought the incorrect spring? Or is it something else?=
<br><br></div>Many thanks<br><br></div>John Howard<br><br></div>Oh=C2=A0 - =
and cannot connect to the Stag list. Is something up (or down) there?<br></=
div>

--001a113a6dce2ef9b9052da57062--

--===============0706280427059559094==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0706280427059559094==--