Subject: Re: [TR] VTR

From: Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 07:58:12 -0500

--===============6409406065336352402==
	boundary="----=_Part_18746_662520803.1456923492305"

------=_Part_18746_662520803.1456923492305
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

1995 or 2005?  I'm thinkin' 1995.

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
To: triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Mar 1, 2016 10:30 pm
Subject: Re: [TR] VTR

Duh.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_Part_18746_662520803.1456923492305
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='4' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'><font size="4">1995 or 2005?&nbsp; I'm thinkin' 1995.</font>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="clear:both"><font size="4">Dave Massey</font><br>

<br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>

From: Mark J Bradakis &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

To: triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

Sent: Tue, Mar 1, 2016 10:30 pm<br>

Subject: Re: [TR] VTR<br>

<br>

Duh.<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **<br>

<br>

Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>

Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>

<br>

</div>

</font>
------=_Part_18746_662520803.1456923492305--

--===============6409406065336352402==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6409406065336352402==--