Subject: [TR] TR6 - Moss trailing arm repair

From: Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 03:27:56 +0000

--===============7144603593868762595==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BLUPR19MB0148046484D7F68921EDA0FCEC8F0BLUPR19MB0148namp_"

--_000_BLUPR19MB0148046484D7F68921EDA0FCEC8F0BLUPR19MB0148namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Has anybody used the Moss trailing arm repair section to fix a rusty TR6 tr=
ailing arm mounting arm section of the frame?  I received the Moss repair s=
ection and it appears to be fabricated so that it can be installed without =
lifting the body off the frame.  Does anybody have first-hand experience?

Creig Houghtaling

St. Louis, MO

--_000_BLUPR19MB0148046484D7F68921EDA0FCEC8F0BLUPR19MB0148namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>Has anybody used the Moss trailing arm repair section to fix a rusty TR6=
 trailing arm mounting arm section of the frame? &nbsp;I received the Moss =
repair section and it appears to be fabricated so that it can be installed =
without lifting the body off the frame.
 &nbsp;Does anybody have first-hand experience<span style=3D"font-size: 12p=
t;">?</span></p>
<p><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">Creig Houghtaling</span></p>
<p><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">St. Louis, MO</span></p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BLUPR19MB0148046484D7F68921EDA0FCEC8F0BLUPR19MB0148namp_--

--===============7144603593868762595==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7144603593868762595==--