Subject: [TR] SU HS6 Carburetors for sale

From: Joe Simcoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 17:12:19 -0500

--===============2124374985955849632==

--001a11401aaeb8dbb8052b3560fe

Forgive me if this does not belong on this board, but . . I have a set of
brand new, in the box (OEM) SU HS6 Carburetors for sale.

I have had these for almost 20 years, left over from an abandoned project -
I am asking $560 for the set.

Email with questions or for photos.

Thanks,
Joe Simcoe

--001a11401aaeb8dbb8052b3560fe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Forgive me if this does not belong on this board, but . . =
I have a set of brand new, in the box (OEM) SU HS6 Carburetors for sale.<di=
v><br></div><div>I have had these for almost 20 years, left over from an ab=
andoned project - I am asking $560 for the set.</div><div><br></div><div>Em=
ail with questions or for photos.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><di=
v>Joe Simcoe</div><div><br></div></div>

--001a11401aaeb8dbb8052b3560fe--

--===============2124374985955849632==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2124374985955849632==--