Subject: [TR] In a word, which top?

From: Bryan Loy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 15:17:17 -0500

--===============3063068149045035263==

--001a114409dea3f3b4052b0b89ff

I'm getting ready to order a new top for my 6.  I'm looking at moss and VB,
i'm not sure I want the cloth.  What is the opinion of the group on this?
Thanks!
Bryan

--001a114409dea3f3b4052b0b89ff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m getting ready to order a new top for my 6.=C2=A0 I=
&#39;m looking at moss and VB, i&#39;m not sure I want the cloth.=C2=A0 Wha=
t is the opinion of the group on this?=C2=A0 Thanks! =C2=A0<div>Bryan</div>=
</div>

--001a114409dea3f3b4052b0b89ff--

--===============3063068149045035263==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3063068149045035263==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 0:26:19 +0000

"What I will say is that I will never have another top without a zippered
rear window.  That feature makes the top much more useable for how & where
I drive.

Geo"

I wish I had a zippered rear window, I ordered a top with one, but it arrived without.  Unfortunately this was ordered towards the beginning of the restoration and of course the top is put on towards the end.  I should have checked closer when I got it, lesson learned.  Vendor kind of torqued me off in how they handled it, first they said return it, and they would exchange, then they said they couldn't because no Original box.  If they just would have said straight up too much time had passed straight up it would have been much easier to accept. 

Greg Lemon