Subject: Re: [TR] Feb 10 - Drive Your Triumph Day

From: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 12:20:31 -0500

--===============3050708671137393108==

--001a114268d69e7a93052b598a77

"The great weather we're having?" That's a bit of a parochial statement,
Rye. Many of us have our cars bedded down because winter means SNOW!
In some cases, lots of it!

Would that Sir John had been born in June or July....  :- )

Dave
Maine

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Rye Livingston <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Last year I got this started with the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club,
> and the story made it into the VTR December 1014/January 2015 edition.
> Below is the reminder email I just sent out to the Travelers, and thought I
> should send it to this list as well.  Please read and send me a photo as described
> below.
>
> February 10th is the birthday of Sir John Black, who bought the rights to
> Triumph to create cars to compete with the soon to be released post-war
> Jaguars.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company
>
> To celebrate this date, PLEASE drive your Triumph tomorrow, or at least
> take a photo of it.  Take it to work, to the store, or for a country
> drive.  Go by yourself or take your significant other, a friend, child,
> grandchild, or your dog.  Meet up with some fellow Travelers.  Then take a
> photo of your car.  You and your car. Your car and your passenger.  What
> ever!   If your car isn't running, take a photo of it in your garage or
> under a tarp. Then send that photo to me with a brief description of where
> you are and who you're with.
>
> If you don't want to go alone, there are two organized activities
> happening.  A group of Travelers are going to Canepa Design in Scotts
> Valley, and a few Travelers are meeting at Alpine Inn for lunch and a group
> photo.  Both are listed on the TTSCC Event Calendar.
> http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php
>
> I'll work with Chris to get all the photos in the Tails & Trails, AND,
> like last year, we'll see if we can get it in the National VTR
> Publication.  But we need you to drive your Triumph and take a photo!
>
> With the great weather we're having, you have no excuse!  Get out and
> drive your Triumph!
>
> Regards,
>
> Rye Livingston
> Activities Chairman
> 1960 TR3A
> PH: 530-FIND-RYE
>
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>
>

--001a114268d69e7a93052b598a77
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sa=
ns ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">&quot;The great weather we&#39;re havi=
ng?&quot; That&#39;s a bit of a parochial statement, <br>Rye. Many of us ha=
ve our cars bedded down because winter means SNOW!<br></div><div class=3D"g=
mail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,1=
53)">In some cases, lots of it!<br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=
=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)"><br></div><div=
 class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;colo=
r:rgb(0,0,153)">Would that Sir John had been born in June or July....=C2=A0=
 :- )<br><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic =
sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Dave<br></div><div class=3D"gmail_de=
fault" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Ma=
ine<br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans m=
s,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">=C2=A0<br></div></div><div class=3D"gmail_=
extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Rye =
Livingston <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"=
_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_qu=
ote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex=
"><div><div><span style=3D"font-family:&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,s=
ans-serif"><font face=3D"SFNSText, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif">L=
ast year I got this started with the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club, and=
 the story made it into the VTR December 1014/January 2015 edition.=C2=A0 B=
elow is the reminder email I just sent out to the Travelers, and=C2=A0thoug=
ht I should send it to this list as well.=C2=A0 Please read and send me a p=
hoto as=C2=A0</font><font face=3D"SFNSText, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans=
-serif">described below.</font></span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNST=
ext,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br></div><div style=3D"=
font-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span s=
tyle=3D"font-family:&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif">February=
 10th is the birthday of Sir John Black, who bought the rights to Triumph t=
o create cars to compete with the soon to be released post-war Jaguars. =C2=
=A0<a href=3D"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company" target=
=3D"_blank">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company</a></span><=
br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvet=
ica,sans-serif"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica=
 Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-family:&#39;Helvetica =
Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif">To celebrate this date, PLEASE drive your T=
riumph tomorrow, or at least take a photo of it.=C2=A0 Take it to work, to =
the store, or for a country drive.=C2=A0 Go by yourself or take your signif=
icant other, a friend, child, grandchild, or your dog.=C2=A0 Meet up with s=
ome fellow=C2=A0Travelers.=C2=A0 Then take a photo of your car.=C2=A0 You a=
nd your car. Your car and your passenger.=C2=A0 What ever! =C2=A0=C2=A0If y=
our car isn&#39;t running, take a photo of it in your garage or under a tar=
p. Then send that photo to me with a brief description of where you are and=
 who you&#39;re with.=C2=A0</span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,=
&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br></div><div style=3D"font=
-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=
=3D"font-family:&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif">If you don&#=
39;t want to go alone, there are two organized activities happening.=C2=A0 =
A group of Travelers=C2=A0are=C2=A0going to Canepa Design in Scotts Valley,=
 and a few Travelers are meeting at Alpine Inn for lunch and a group photo.=
=C2=A0 Both are listed on the TTSCC Event Calendar.=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://=
www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php" target=3D"_bla=
nk">http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php</a><=
/span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Hel=
vetica,sans-serif"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvet=
ica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-family:&#39;Helveti=
ca Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif">I&#39;ll work with Chris to get all the =
photos in the Tails=C2=A0&amp;=C2=A0Trails, AND, like last year, we&#39;ll =
see if we can get it in the National VTR Publication.=C2=A0 But we need you=
 to drive your Triumph and take a photo!</span></div><div style=3D"font-fam=
ily:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif=
"><span style=3D"font-family:&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"=
>With the great weather we&#39;re having, you have no excuse!=C2=A0 Get out=
 and drive your Triumph!</span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,&#3=
9;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><br></div><div style=3D"font-fa=
mily:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=3D=
"font-family:&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif">Regards,</span>=
</div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica=
,sans-serif"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Ne=
ue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-family:&#39;Helvetica Neu=
e&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif">Rye Livingston</span><br></div><div style=3D"f=
ont-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span st=
yle=3D"font-family:&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif">Activitie=
s Chairman</span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Ne=
ue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=3D"font-family:&#39;Helvetica Neu=
e&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif">1960 TR3A</span></div><div style=3D"font-famil=
y:SFNSText,&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif"><span style=3D"fo=
nt-family:&#39;Helvetica Neue&#39;,Helvetica,sans-serif">PH: 530-FIND-RYE</=
span></div></div><br><br>
** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> *=
*<br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
hs/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>

--001a114268d69e7a93052b598a77--

--===============3050708671137393108==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3050708671137393108==--

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 10:39:32 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7337050256034777247==
 boundary="------------090109060001060602080408"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------090109060001060602080408
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

MY TR3 only stays inside when there is snow & ice on the streets or it 
is raining.  The sun is supposed to be out tomorrow, the snow is cleared 
and ice is gone off most of the local roads even through there is a thin 
sheet of ice across my north facing driveway.
OK, my 3 will be out roaming the streets of Flagstaff on the 10th.  I 
will be there is spirit if not in person with my old club mates.

TeriAnn
Once a Triumph Traveler, always a Triumph Traveler

On 2/9/16 10:20 AM, David Friedlander wrote:
> Would that Sir John had been born in June or July....Â  :- )
>
> Dave
> Maine
> Â
>
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Rye Livingston <[email-masked] 
>
>     Last year I got this started with the Triumph Travelers Sports Car
>     Club, and the story made it into the VTR December 1014/January
>     2015 edition.Â  Below is the reminder email I just sent out to the
>     Travelers, andÂ thought I should send it to this list as well.Â 
>     Please read and send me a photo asÂ described below.
>
>     February 10th is the birthday of Sir John Black, who bought the
>     rights to Triumph to create cars to compete with the soon to be
>     released post-war Jaguars. Â
>     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company
>
>     To celebrate this date, PLEASE drive your Triumph tomorrow, or at
>     least take a photo of it.Â  Take it to work, to the store, or for
>     a country drive.Â  Go by yourself or take your significant other,
>     a friend, child, grandchild, or your dog.Â  Meet up with some
>     fellowÂ Travelers.Â Then take a photo of your car.Â  You and your
>     car. Your car and your passenger.Â  What ever! Â Â If your car
>     isn't running, take a photo of it in your garage or under a tarp.
>     Then send that photo to me with a brief description of where you
>     are and who you're with.Â
>
>     happening.Â A group of TravelersÂ areÂ going to Canepa Design in
>     Scotts Valley, and a few Travelers are meeting at Alpine Inn for
>     lunch and a group photo.Â  Both are listed on the TTSCC Event
>     Calendar.Â
>     I'll work with Chris to get all the photos in the
>     TailsÂ &Â Trails, AND, like last year, we'll see if we can get it
>     in the National VTR Publication.Â  But we need you to drive your
>     Triumph and take a photo!
>
>     With the great weather we're having, you have no excuse!Â  Get out
>     and drive your Triumph!
>
>     Regards,
>
>     Rye Livingston
>     Activities Chairman
>     1960 TR3A
>     PH: 530-FIND-RYE
>
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--------------090109060001060602080408
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font size="+1"><tt>MY TR3 only stays inside when there is snow
        &amp; ice on the streets or it is raining.  The sun is supposed
        to be out tomorrow, the snow is cleared and ice is gone off most
        of the local roads even through there is a thin sheet of ice
        across my north facing driveway.<br>
        OK, my 3 will be out roaming the streets of Flagstaff on the
        10th.  I will be there is spirit if not in person with my old
        club mates.<br>
        <br>
        TeriAnn<br>
        Once a Triumph Traveler, always a Triumph Traveler<br>
        <br>
      </tt></font><br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/9/16 10:20 AM, David Friedlander
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans
          ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">"The great weather we're
          having?" That's a bit of a parochial statement, <br>
          Rye. Many of us have our cars bedded down because winter means
          SNOW!<br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans
          ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">In some cases, lots of it!<br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans
          ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans
          ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Would that Sir John had been
          born in June or July....Â  :- )<br>
          <br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans
          ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Dave<br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans
          ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Maine<br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans
          ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Â <br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div class="gmail_extra"><br>
        <div class="gmail_quote">On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Rye
          Livingston <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span>
          wrote:<br>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
            <div>
              <div><span style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><font face="SFNSText,
                    Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif">Last year I
                    got this started with the Triumph Travelers Sports
                    Car Club, and the story made it into the VTR
                    December 1014/January 2015 edition.Â  Below is the
                    reminder email I just sent out to the Travelers,
                    andÂ thought I should send it to this list as
                    well.Â  Please read and send me a photo asÂ </font><font
                    face="SFNSText, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica,
                    sans-serif">described below.</font></span></div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">February 10th is the
                  birthday of Sir John Black, who bought the rights to
                  Triumph to create cars to compete with the soon to be
                  released post-war Jaguars. Â <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company"
                    target="_blank">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company</a></span><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">To celebrate this date,
                  PLEASE drive your Triumph tomorrow, or at least take a
                  photo of it.Â  Take it to work, to the store, or for a
                  country drive.Â  Go by yourself or take your
                  significant other, a friend, child, grandchild, or
                  your dog.Â  Meet up with some fellowÂ Travelers.Â 
                  Then take a photo of your car.Â  You and your car.
                  Your car and your passenger.Â  What ever! Â Â If your
                  car isn't running, take a photo of it in your garage
                  or under a tarp. Then send that photo to me with a
                  brief description of where you are and who you're
                  with.Â </span></div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">If you don't want to go
                  alone, there are two organized activities happening.Â 
                  A group of TravelersÂ areÂ going to Canepa Design in
                  Scotts Valley, and a few Travelers are meeting at
                  Alpine Inn for lunch and a group photo.Â  Both are
                  listed on the TTSCC Event Calendar.Â <a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php"
                    target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php">http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php</a></a></span></div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">I'll work with Chris to
                  get all the photos in the TailsÂ &amp;Â Trails, AND,
                  like last year, we'll see if we can get it in the
                  National VTR Publication.Â  But we need you to drive
                  your Triumph and take a photo!</span></div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">With the great weather
                  we're having, you have no excuse!Â  Get out and drive
                  your Triumph!</span></div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">Regards,</span></div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">Rye Livingston</span><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">Activities Chairman</span></div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">1960 TR3A</span></div>
              <div style="font-family:SFNSText,'Helvetica
                Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif"><span
                  style="font-family:'Helvetica
                  Neue',Helvetica,sans-serif">PH: 530-FIND-RYE</span></div>
            </div>
            <br>
            <br>
            ** <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
            **<br>
            <br>
            Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="noreferrer"
              target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
              target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
            Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/forums" rel="noreferrer"
              target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
            Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------090109060001060602080408--

--===============7337050256034777247==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7337050256034777247==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 23:36:01 +0000 (UTC)

Uhm, we in New Hampshire will be looking at videos of people driving their Triumphs....  Had to take the John Deere loader out to clear the driveway tonight, though only for the second time this winter.  I do love global warming or El Nino, whoever is responsible.  Best winter in 25 years.

And this April, I plan not to run into a deer, thus postponing driving for many weeks longer.  LED headlights might help with that.  That plus the suicide prevention counseling I'm hoping New Hampshire's deer population received this year, though budget cuts sort of minimize my expectations on that one.  

I myself have abandoned such counseling now that the New Hampshire primary is today and I can at last look forward to four more years of no barrage of phone calls from campaigns looking for support and pollsters looking for my opinion.

My opinion?

The A-bomb.

Best to all of you for whom this is yet to come!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667 that's nearly completely sorted for April.
New Hampshire

----- Original Message -----
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 12:39:32 PM
Subject: Re: [TR] Feb 10 - Drive Your Triumph Day

MY TR3 only stays inside when there is snow & ice on the streets or it is raining. The sun is supposed to be out tomorrow, the snow is cleared and ice is gone off most of the local roads even through there is a thin sheet of ice across my north facing driveway. 
OK, my 3 will be out roaming the streets of Flagstaff on the 10th. I will be there is spirit if not in person with my old club mates. 

TeriAnn 

Dave 
Maine 
Â 

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Rye Livingston < [email-masked] > wrote: 

Last year I got this started with the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club, and the story made it into the VTR December 1014/January 2015 edition.Â Below is the reminder email I just sent out to the Travelers, andÂ thought I should send it to this list as well.Â Please read and send me a photo asÂ described below. 

February 10th is the birthday of Sir John Black, who bought the rights to Triumph to create cars to compete with the soon to be released post-war Jaguars. Â https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company 

To celebrate this date, PLEASE drive your Triumph tomorrow, or at least take a photo of it.Â Take it to work, to the store, or for a country drive.Â Go by yourself or take your significant other, a friend, child, grandchild, or your dog.Â Meet up with some fellowÂ Travelers.Â Then take a photo of your car.Â You and your car. Your car and your passenger.Â What ever! Â Â If your car isn't running, take a photo of it in your garage or under a tarp. Then send that photo to me with a brief description of where you are and who you're with.Â 

If you don't want to go alone, there are two organized activities happening.Â A group of TravelersÂ areÂ going to Canepa Design in Scotts Valley, and a few Travelers are meeting at Alpine Inn for lunch and a group photo.Â Both are listed on the TTSCC Event Calendar.Â http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php 

I'll work with Chris to get all the photos in the TailsÂ &Â Trails, AND, like last year, we'll see if we can get it in the National VTR Publication.Â But we need you to drive your Triumph and take a photo! 

With the great weather we're having, you have no excuse!Â Get out and drive your Triumph! 

Regards, 

Rye Livingston 
Activities Chairman 
1960 TR3A 
PH: 530-FIND-RYE 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked] 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked] 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Frank Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 23:36:20 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7474890142328984932==
	boundary="----=_Part_1454386_1268387276.1455060980865"

------=_Part_1454386_1268387276.1455060980865
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

could we not treat Sir John in a manner similar to the her majesty?where he=
 has a day of birth and an offical birthday.

      From: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>
 To: Rye Livingston <[email-masked]>=20
Cc: TR3 Triumphs <[email-masked]>
 Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 9:20 AM
 Subject: Re: [TR] Feb 10 - Drive Your Triumph Day
  =20
"The great weather we're having?" That's a bit of a parochial statement,=20
Rye. Many of us have our cars bedded down because winter means SNOW!
In some cases, lots of it!

Would that Sir John had been born in June or July....=C2=A0 :- )

Dave
Maine
=C2=A0

Last year I got this started with the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club, an=
d the story made it into the VTR December 1014/January 2015 edition.=C2=A0 =
Below is the reminder email I just sent out to the Travelers, and=C2=A0thou=
ght I should send it to this list as well.=C2=A0 Please read and send me a =
photo as=C2=A0described below.
February 10th is the birthday of Sir John Black, who bought the rights to T=
riumph to create cars to compete with the soon to be released post-war Jagu=
ars. =C2=A0https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company

To celebrate this date, PLEASE drive your Triumph tomorrow, or at least tak=
e a photo of it.=C2=A0 Take it to work, to the store, or for a country driv=
e.=C2=A0 Go by yourself or take your significant other, a friend, child, gr=
andchild, or your dog.=C2=A0 Meet up with some fellow=C2=A0Travelers.=C2=A0=
 Then take a photo of your car.=C2=A0 You and your car. Your car and your p=
assenger.=C2=A0 What ever! =C2=A0=C2=A0If your car isn't running, take a ph=
oto of it in your garage or under a tarp. Then send that photo to me with a=
 brief description of where you are and who you're with.=C2=A0
If you don't want to go alone, there are two organized activities happening=
.=C2=A0 A group of Travelers=C2=A0are=C2=A0going to Canepa Design in Scotts=
 Valley, and a few Travelers are meeting at Alpine Inn for lunch and a grou=
p photo.=C2=A0 Both are listed on the TTSCC Event Calendar.=C2=A0http://www=
.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php
I'll work with Chris to get all the photos in the Tails=C2=A0&=C2=A0Trails,=
 AND, like last year, we'll see if we can get it in the National VTR Public=
ation.=C2=A0 But we need you to drive your Triumph and take a photo!
With the great weather we're having, you have no excuse!=C2=A0 Get out and =
drive your Triumph!
Regards,
Rye Livingston
Activities Chairman1960 TR3APH: 530-FIND-RYE

@gmail.com

[email-masked]

------=_Part_1454386_1268387276.1455060980865
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; f=
ont-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, =
sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454714275438_182531"><s=
pan id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454714275438_182530">could we not treat Sir John in=
 a manner similar to the her majesty?</span></div><div><span>where he has a=
 day of birth and an offical birthday.</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_=
1454714275438_182534"><span><br></span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_145471=
4275438_182544"><span><br></span></div><div class=3D"qtdSeparateBR" id=3D"y=
ui_3_16_0_1_1454714275438_182533"><br><br></div><div class=3D"yahoo_quoted"=
 id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454714275438_182472" style=3D"display: block;">  <div =
style=3D"font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Luci=
da Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454714275438_1=
82471"> <div style=3D"font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica=
, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14=
54714275438_182470"> <div dir=3D"ltr" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454714275438_1824=
69"> <font size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial"> <hr size=3D"1"> <b><span style=3D"fon=
t-weight:bold;">From:</span></b> David Friedlander &lt;[email-masked]&g=
t;<br> <b><span style=3D"font-weight: bold;">To:</span></b> Rye Livingston =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b><span style=3D"font-weight: bold;">Cc:</span></=
b> TR3 Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br> <b><span style=3D"font-=
weight: bold;">Sent:</span></b> Tuesday, February 9, 2016 9:20 AM<br> <b><s=
pan style=3D"font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re: [TR] Feb 10 - Driv=
e Your Triumph Day<br> </font> </div> <div class=3D"y_msg_container"><br><d=
iv id=3D"yiv5246758588"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"yiv5246758588gmail_d=
efault" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153);"=
>"The great weather we're having?" That's a bit of a parochial statement, <=
br>Rye. Many of us have our cars bedded down because winter means SNOW!<br>=
</div><div class=3D"yiv5246758588gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic =
sans ms, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153);">In some cases, lots of it!<br></di=
v><div class=3D"yiv5246758588gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans=
 ms, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153);"><br></div><div class=3D"yiv5246758588g=
mail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,=
153);">Would that Sir John had been born in June or July....&nbsp; :- )<br>=
<br></div><div class=3D"yiv5246758588gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:co=
mic sans ms, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153);">Dave<br></div><div class=3D"yi=
v5246758588gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms, sans-serif;co=
lor:rgb(0,0,153);">Maine<br></div><div class=3D"yiv5246758588gmail_default"=
 style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms, sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153);">&nbsp;=
<br></div></div><div class=3D"yiv5246758588gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"y=
iv5246758588gmail_quote">On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Rye Livingston <s=
pan dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a rel=3D"nofollow" ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" tar=
get=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wro=
te:<br><blockquote class=3D"yiv5246758588gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0=
 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;"><div><div><span style=
=3D""><font face=3D"SFNSText, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif">Last y=
ear I got this started with the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club, and the =
story made it into the VTR December 1014/January 2015 edition.&nbsp; Below =
is the reminder email I just sent out to the Travelers, and&nbsp;thought I =
should send it to this list as well.&nbsp; Please read and send me a photo =
as&nbsp;</font><font face=3D"SFNSText, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-seri=
f">described below.</font></span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;=
"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"><span style=3D"">February=
 10th is the birthday of Sir John Black, who bought the rights to Triumph t=
o create cars to compete with the soon to be released post-war Jaguars. &nb=
sp;<a rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"https://en.wikipedia.org/w=
iki/Triumph_Motor_Company">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Comp=
any</a></span><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"><br></div><di=
v style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"><span style=3D"">To celebrate this date,=
 PLEASE drive your Triumph tomorrow, or at least take a photo of it.&nbsp; =
Take it to work, to the store, or for a country drive.&nbsp; Go by yourself=
 or take your significant other, a friend, child, grandchild, or your dog.&=
nbsp; Meet up with some fellow&nbsp;Travelers.&nbsp; Then take a photo of y=
our car.&nbsp; You and your car. Your car and your passenger.&nbsp; What ev=
er! &nbsp;&nbsp;If your car isn't running, take a photo of it in your garag=
e or under a tarp. Then send that photo to me with a brief description of w=
here you are and who you're with.&nbsp;</span></div><div style=3D"font-fami=
ly:SFNSText,;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"><span style=
=3D"">If you don't want to go alone, there are two organized activities hap=
pening.&nbsp; A group of Travelers&nbsp;are&nbsp;going to Canepa Design in =
Scotts Valley, and a few Travelers are meeting at Alpine Inn for lunch and =
a group photo.&nbsp; Both are listed on the TTSCC Event Calendar.&nbsp;<a r=
el=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.triumphtravelers.org/A=
ctivites/actperp/activityList.php">http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activite=
s/actperp/activityList.php</a></span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSTe=
xt,;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"><span style=3D"">I'll=
 work with Chris to get all the photos in the Tails&nbsp;&amp;&nbsp;Trails,=
 AND, like last year, we'll see if we can get it in the National VTR Public=
ation.&nbsp; But we need you to drive your Triumph and take a photo!</span>=
</div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-fa=
mily:SFNSText,;"><span style=3D"">With the great weather we're having, you =
have no excuse!&nbsp; Get out and drive your Triumph!</span></div><div styl=
e=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;=
"><span style=3D"">Regards,</span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,=
;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"><span style=3D"">Rye Liv=
ingston</span><br></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"><span style=
=3D"">Activities Chairman</span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,;"=
><span style=3D"">1960 TR3A</span></div><div style=3D"font-family:SFNSText,=
;"><span style=3D"">PH: 530-FIND-RYE</span></div></div><br><br>
** <a rel=3D"nofollow" ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D=
"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a=
> **<br>
<br>
onate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.team.net/=
archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.team.net/f=
orums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
tox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div></div><br><br>** <a ymailto=3D"mailto:triu=
[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">triumphs@autox=
.team.net</a> **<br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/arch=
ive</a><br>Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank"=
>http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank=
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br=
><br><br></div> </div> </div>  </div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1454386_1268387276.1455060980865--

--===============7474890142328984932==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7474890142328984932==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 19:43:38 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7623180676894614418==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00FE_01D16372.2E10F5A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00FE_01D16372.2E10F5A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This ought to work well for me, it is going to be 60F+ in Colorado, time to
get the TR250 out and circulate the lubes.

Glenn aka StagByTriumph

The Best Trophies are Miles on the ODO, Stone Chips in the paint, and DEAD
BUGS on the Windshield!

------=_NextPart_000_00FE_01D16372.2E10F5A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>This ought to work well for me, it is going to be 60F+ in Colorado, =
time to get the TR250 out and circulate the =
lubes.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Glenn aka StagByTriumph<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>The Best Trophies are Miles on the ODO, Stone Chips in the paint, and =
DEAD BUGS on the Windshield!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00FE_01D16372.2E10F5A0--

--===============7623180676894614418==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7623180676894614418==--

---

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 21:20:24 -0600

It is a bit nippy out in Nebraska, I think it is supposed to get down to 
about 10 degrees (f) tonight,  and hover around freezing tomorrow, some snow 
on the streets, but mostly clear.  I would get the TR250 out anyway, but the 
seats in out for a restuffing, and of course more issues discovered, so 
won't be operational, if time permits I will snap a couple pics and forward 
them on, I suppose the 10th is already happening over in jolly old by now.

Greg Lemon

--------------------------------------------------
From: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 5:36 PM
To: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] Feb 10 - Drive Your Triumph Day

> Uhm, we in New Hampshire will be looking at videos of people driving their 
> Triumphs....  Had to take the John Deere loader out to clear the driveway 
> tonight, though only for the second time this winter.  I do love global 
> warming or El Nino, whoever is responsible.  Best winter in 25 years.
>
> And this April, I plan not to run into a deer, thus postponing driving for 
> many weeks longer.  LED headlights might help with that.  That plus the 
> suicide prevention counseling I'm hoping New Hampshire's deer population 
> received this year, though budget cuts sort of minimize my expectations on 
> that one.
>
> I myself have abandoned such counseling now that the New Hampshire primary 
> is today and I can at last look forward to four more years of no barrage 
> of phone calls from campaigns looking for support and pollsters looking 
> for my opinion.
>
> My opinion?
>
> The A-bomb.
>
> MY TR3 only stays inside when there is snow & ice on the streets or it is 
> raining. The sun is supposed to be out tomorrow, the snow is cleared and 
> ice is gone off most of the local roads even through there is a thin sheet 
> of ice across my north facing driveway.
> OK, my 3 will be out roaming the streets of Flagstaff on the 10th. I will 
> be there is spirit if not in person with my old club mates.
>
> TeriAnn
> and the story made it into the VTR December 1014/January 2015 edition.Â 
> Below is the reminder email I just sent out to the Travelers, andÂ thought 
> I should send it to this list as well.Â Please read and send me a photo 
> asÂ described below.
>
> Jaguars. Â https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company
>
> take a photo of it.Â Take it to work, to the store, or for a country 
> drive.Â Go by yourself or take your significant other, a friend, child, 
> grandchild, or your dog.Â Meet up with some fellowÂ Travelers.Â Then take 
> a photo of your car.Â You and your car. Your car and your passenger.Â What 
> ever! Â Â If your car isn't running, take a photo of it in your garage or 
> you are and who you're with.Â
>
> happening.Â A group of TravelersÂ areÂ going to Canepa Design in Scotts 
> Valley, and a few Travelers are meeting at Alpine Inn for lunch and a 
> group photo.Â Both are listed on the TTSCC Event Calendar.Â 
> I'll work with Chris to get all the photos in the TailsÂ &Â Trails, AND, 
> Publication.Â But we need you to drive your Triumph and take a photo!
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html Archive: 
> http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

---

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 07:15:40 -0500

--===============6356727251470779891==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0041_01D163D2.D935F8D0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D163D2.D935F8D0
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Years ago, there was a wonderful story in Road & Track written by Peter Egan
about the fascinating sight of snow-caked wire wheels of a TR3. If I
remember, Peter was of high school age and had a college age friend whose
daily driver was a TR3 that would show up during winter storms. In his usual
writing style, the article was full of hilarious side lines, including how
"my parents heads slowly turned towards me like the turrets of Panzer tanks"
when his college friend extolled the virtues of reading Playboy magazine.

In Connecticut, there has been a "dry-road" policy for the last 25 years
which essentially directs the DOT to apply as much Sodium, Calcium and
Magnesium Chloride as needed along with any other car and bridge destroying
chemical concoctions to achieve clear and dry state roads within a day or
two of a snow storm. That precludes our toy cars from venturing out and
about. This year, our TR6 and GT6 didn't go upstairs to the barn until just
after Christmas day  due to the late winter beginning. We had a nice
Christmas eve drive in the GT6 for supper at my brother's place where the
stable includes a TR3A, TR8 and an E-Type. There used to be a TR250 and a
GT6 there, as well. We also enjoyed bright headlights without the smell of
hot wiring due to the newly installed Moss headlight relay and a new,
non-Clear Hooters switch.

Alex Thomson

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D163D2.D935F8D0
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Years ago, there was a wonderful story in Road &amp; Track written by =
Peter Egan about the fascinating sight of snow-caked wire wheels of a =
TR3. If I remember, Peter was of high school age and had a college age =
friend whose daily driver was a TR3 that would show up during winter =
storms. In his usual writing style, the article was full of hilarious =
side lines, including how &#8220;my parents heads slowly turned towards =
me like the turrets of Panzer tanks&#8221; when his college friend =
extolled the virtues of reading Playboy =
magazine.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>In Connecticut, there has been a &#8220;dry-road&#8221; policy for =
the last 25 years which essentially directs the DOT to apply as much =
Sodium, Calcium and Magnesium Chloride as needed along with any other =
car and bridge destroying chemical concoctions to achieve clear and dry =
state roads within a day or two of a snow storm. That precludes our toy =
cars from venturing out and about. This year, our TR6 and GT6 =
didn&#8217;t go upstairs to the barn until just after Christmas day =
&nbsp;due to the late winter beginning. We had a nice Christmas eve =
drive in the GT6 for supper at my brother&#8217;s place where the stable =
includes a TR3A, TR8 and an E-Type. There used to be a TR250 and a GT6 =
there, as well. We also enjoyed bright headlights without the smell of =
hot wiring due to the newly installed Moss headlight relay and a new, =
non-Clear Hooters switch.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Alex Thomson<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D163D2.D935F8D0--

--===============6356727251470779891==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6356727251470779891==--

---

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:54:23 -0700

--===============7850695185299281766==

--Apple-Mail=_7EAF8927-B818-45DD-96BD-77515C7DC014
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Rye,

I drove two Triumphs today. My Spitfire and my TR6. I drove the Spitfire =
around the neighborhood and to a local park as I=92m still sorting it =
out and don=92t trust it as far as=85yes as far as I can Spit. The TR6 =
on the other hand I=92d drive cross country tomorrow so it got to go to =
Denver=92s best city park, Red Rocks in the foothills. Hard to beat the =
background of Red Rocks. Feels like spring time in the Rockies with our =
65 degree temperature today, but that means spring snow too.

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle=20
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

On Feb 9, 2016, at 9:57 AM, Rye Livingston <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Last year I got this started with the Triumph Travelers Sports Car =
Club, and the story made it into the VTR December 1014/January 2015 =
edition.  Below is the reminder email I just sent out to the Travelers, =
and thought I should send it to this list as well.  Please read and send =
me a photo as described below.
>=20
> February 10th is the birthday of Sir John Black, who bought the rights =
to Triumph to create cars to compete with the soon to be released =
post-war Jaguars.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company
>=20
> To celebrate this date, PLEASE drive your Triumph tomorrow, or at =
least take a photo of it.  Take it to work, to the store, or for a =
country drive.  Go by yourself or take your significant other, a friend, =
child, grandchild, or your dog.  Meet up with some fellow Travelers.  =
Then take a photo of your car.  You and your car. Your car and your =
passenger.  What ever!   If your car isn't running, take a photo of it =
in your garage or under a tarp. Then send that photo to me with a brief =
description of where you are and who you're with.=20
>=20
> If you don't want to go alone, there are two organized activities =
happening.  A group of Travelers are going to Canepa Design in Scotts =
Valley, and a few Travelers are meeting at Alpine Inn for lunch and a =
group photo.  Both are listed on the TTSCC Event Calendar. =
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php
>=20
> I'll work with Chris to get all the photos in the Tails & Trails, AND, =
like last year, we'll see if we can get it in the National VTR =
Publication.  But we need you to drive your Triumph and take a photo!
>=20
> With the great weather we're having, you have no excuse!  Get out and =
drive your Triumph!
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_7EAF8927-B818-45DD-96BD-77515C7DC014
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC"

--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;">Rye,<div><br></div><div>I drove two Triumphs today. =
My Spitfire and my TR6. I drove the Spitfire around the neighborhood and =
to a local park as I=92m still sorting it out and don=92t trust it as =
far as=85yes as far as I can Spit. The TR6 on the other hand I=92d drive =
cross country tomorrow so it got to go to Denver=92s best city park, Red =
Rocks in the foothills. Hard to beat the background of Red Rocks. Feels =
like spring time in the Rockies with our 65 degree temperature today, =
but that means spring snow too.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks<div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: =
none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Bud Rolofson</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">Extreme Parts Racing&nbsp;(more than just a haircut)</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div>71TR6 CC57365 (Good =
6)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">71 Spitfire MK IV =
Race Car #3</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">69 Spitfire MK III =
(back up FE engine/dinghy car)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda =
Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)</div></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><br></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline" style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br><div><div>On Feb 9, 2016, at 9:57 AM, Rye Livingston &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><div =
data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;"><font face=3D"SFNSText, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, =
sans-serif">Last year I got this started with the Triumph Travelers =
Sports Car Club, and the story made it into the VTR December =
1014/January 2015 edition. &nbsp;Below is the reminder email I just sent =
out to the Travelers, and&nbsp;thought I should send it to this list as =
well. &nbsp;Please read and send me a photo as&nbsp;</font><font =
face=3D"SFNSText, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif">described =
below.</font></span></div><div style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, =
'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: =
SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"><br =
data-mce-bogus=3D"1"></div><div style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, =
'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: =
SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" =
data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;">February 10th is the birthday of Sir John Black, who bought =
the rights to Triumph to create cars to compete with the soon to be =
released post-war Jaguars. &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company" =
data-mce-href=3D"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company">http=
s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumph_Motor_Company</a></span><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, =
'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: =
SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" =
data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;">To celebrate this date, PLEASE drive your Triumph tomorrow, =
or at least take a photo of it. &nbsp;Take it to work, to the store, or =
for a country drive. &nbsp;Go by yourself or take your significant =
other, a friend, child, grandchild, or your dog. &nbsp;Meet up with some =
fellow&nbsp;Travelers. &nbsp;Then take a photo of your car. &nbsp;You =
and your car. Your car and your passenger. &nbsp;What ever! =
&nbsp;&nbsp;If your car isn't running, take a photo of it in your garage =
or under a tarp. Then send that photo to me with a brief description of =
where you are and who you're with.&nbsp;</span></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, =
'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: =
SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" =
data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;">If you don't want to go alone, there are two organized =
activities happening. &nbsp;A group of Travelers&nbsp;are&nbsp;going to =
Canepa Design in Scotts Valley, and a few Travelers are meeting at =
Alpine Inn for lunch and a group photo. &nbsp;Both are listed on the =
TTSCC Event Calendar.&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.php=
" =
data-mce-href=3D"http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activit=
yList.php">http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Activites/actperp/activityList.=
php</a></span></div><div style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica =
Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, =
'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;">I'll work with Chris to get all the photos in =
the Tails&nbsp;&amp;&nbsp;Trails, AND, like last year, we'll see if we =
can get it in the National VTR Publication. &nbsp;But we need you to =
drive your Triumph and take a photo!</span></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, =
'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: =
SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" =
data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;">With the great weather we're having, you have no excuse! =
&nbsp;Get out and drive your Triumph!</span></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;"><br></div><div style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, =
'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: =
SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" =
data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;">Regards,</span></div><div style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, =
'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: =
SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;">Rye Livingston</span><br></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;">Activities Chairman</span></div><div =
style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', =
Helvetica, sans-serif;">1960 TR3A</span></div><div style=3D"font-family: =
SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;" =
data-mce-style=3D"font-family: SFNSText, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;"><span style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;" data-mce-style=3D"font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, =
sans-serif;">PH: 530-FIND-RYE</span></div></div><br>** <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
**<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
t">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>=
<br></blockquote></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_7898.jpeg
	name="IMG_7898.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_7902.jpeg
	name="IMG_7902.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_7908.jpeg
	name="IMG_7908.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_7912.jpeg
	name="IMG_7912.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_7913.jpeg
	name="IMG_7913.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_7916.jpeg
	name="IMG_7916.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_7920.jpeg
	name="IMG_7920.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_FF1A4122-F0C5-4A3D-ADBC-03E41FF325AC--

--Apple-Mail=_7EAF8927-B818-45DD-96BD-77515C7DC014--

--===============7850695185299281766==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7850695185299281766==--