Subject: [TR] since my non partisan political statement ...

From: David Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 12:25:16 -0700

.. got mixed reception.. here is an update.. that doesn't say much more 
IMO..
http://www.enginebuildermag.com/2016/02/update-on-epa-proposal-to-prohibit-race-car-conversions/?eid=307392981&bid=1316039

-- 
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM 
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 20:19:55 -0600

thank you!  please keep us updated

-----Original Message----- 
From: David Porter
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 1:25 PM
To: healeys ; Triumphs
Subject: [TR] since my non partisan political statement ...

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]