Subject: [TR] In a word,which top? - experience

From: Peter Arakelian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 07:44:38 -0800

--===============2229338778310023996==
	boundary="_77336aa5-83ba-443a-9a44-0313417b61a8_"

--_77336aa5-83ba-443a-9a44-0313417b61a8_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have had a Robbins stayfast top on my TR6 for many years.  In short I lov=
e it!  first it is always easier to put up than the vinyl was=2C fits snug.=
  Second yes=2C it will stretch with time=2C but the important thing is it =
should be left up for a week after first installed.  Third it lasts longer =
and looks a lot better. =20
The Velcro is original to the tops.  Yes it does need to be loosened a few =
times during final raising and of course lowering=2C but that is not a real=
 problem.
The zipper rattle?  Well you could tie a small fishing weight to them.
Lastly=2C if you run with the top down a lot=2C with half tonneau=2C or use=
 your tonneau a lot=2C I would highly recommend getting a stayfast tonneau=
=2C too.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6=2C Daily Driver 		 	   		  =

--_77336aa5-83ba-443a-9a44-0313417b61a8_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'>I have had a Robbins stayfast to=
p on my TR6 for many years.&nbsp=3B In short I love it!&nbsp=3B first it is=
 always easier to put up than the vinyl was=2C fits snug.&nbsp=3B Second ye=
s=2C it will stretch with time=2C but the important thing is it should be l=
eft up for a week after first installed.&nbsp=3B Third it lasts longer and =
looks a lot better.&nbsp=3B <br>The Velcro is original to the tops.&nbsp=3B=
 Yes it does need to be loosened a few times during final raising and of co=
urse lowering=2C but that is not a real problem.<br>The zipper rattle?&nbsp=
=3B Well you could tie a small fishing weight to them.<br>Lastly=2C if you =
run with the top down a lot=2C with half tonneau=2C or use your tonneau a l=
ot=2C I would highly recommend getting a stayfast tonneau=2C too.<br><br>Pe=
ter Arakelian - '71 TR6=2C Daily Driver 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_77336aa5-83ba-443a-9a44-0313417b61a8_--

--===============2229338778310023996==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2229338778310023996==--