Subject: [TR] Stag Strut question

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 12:00:23 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2822994213531285987==
 boundary="------------080002070501080409060007"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------080002070501080409060007
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If you talking about the nut that holds the insert in the tube, most new 
shocks come with replacements.  I have quite a few of these in the 
garage from various TR7/8/Stag shock replacements.  I expect most wedge 
owners are in the same position.

On the Moss web site under TR7 front suspension you can see the nut on 
top of part number 7 which is the shock insert.

Edward Hamer
Petaluma Ca

--------------080002070501080409060007
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font face="Arial Black">I<font face="Arial Black">f you talking
        about the nut that holds the insert in the tube, most new shocks
        come with replacements.  I have quite a few of these in the
        garage from <font face="Arial Black">various TR7/8/Stag shock
          replacements.  I expect most wedge owners are in the same
          position.<br>
          <br>
          <font face="Arial Black">On the Moss web site under TR7 front
            suspension you can see the nut on top of part number 7 which
            is the shock insert.</font><br>
          <br>
          <font face="Arial Black">Edward Hamer<br>
            <font face="Arial Black"><font face="Arial Black">P</font>etaluma
              Ca</font><br>
          </font></font></font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------080002070501080409060007--

--===============2822994213531285987==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2822994213531285987==--