Subject: [TR] Stag Hollys

From: "Lee&John Howard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:51:33 -0800

--===============0289099596504943183==

--001a114a8f343ef2da052a5a5409

My Stag is running, but I can't get the idle below 2000. Removed the carb
and checked settings and jest and all seemed OK. Timing is correct. Fuel
levels appear OK. Is it a jetting issue? Any ideas?

Many thanks

john Howard

--001a114a8f343ef2da052a5a5409

<div dir="ltr"><div><div>My Stag is running, but I can&#39;t get the idle below 2000. 
Removed the carb and checked settings and jest and all seemed OK. Timing
 is correct. Fuel levels appear OK. Is it a jetting issue? Any ideas?<br><br></div>Many thanks<br><br></div>john Howard</div>

--001a114a8f343ef2da052a5a5409--

--===============0289099596504943183==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0289099596504943183==--