Subject: Re: [TR] List Badge

From: ptegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2016 01:04:39 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7042906545095349990==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_y1ObgSNnPsMpW+fCNHCdVg)"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_y1ObgSNnPsMpW+fCNHCdVg)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

I'll take two Joe.... (for your 50 count)

ptegler

On 1/8/2016 1:18 PM, Joe Curry wrote:
>
> I am listening but have to say that several things have changed since 
> I had those made.
>
> First, the company that made them has changed hands so I would have to 
> see what another run would cost.  If the normal issues are in effect, 
> the higher the volume, the lower the cost.
>
> Since a major part of the cost was the development of the die, if that 
> die was not retained after the change-over, that would mean it would 
> have to be done all over again.
>
> I would suspect that in order to make it a financially viable project, 
> we would need to have a minimum quantity of 50.  I will start a file 
> and keep all the emails from interested parties.
>
> I will add that if I do another run, I will ensure that there is a 
> different method of securing the badges because we had a few that the 
> screws came detached from the back.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joe
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:*Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of 
> *Bill Hall
> *Sent:* Friday, January 08, 2016 10:52 AM
> *To:* Rye Livingston
> *Cc:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [TR] List Badge
>
> I'm in too.
>
> Bill
>
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Rye Livingston <[email-masked] 
>
> That would be nice if there was another batch made.  I'd buy one for 
> my '60 TR3A.
>
> Rye
>
> Rye
> PH: 530-FIND-RYE
>
>
> On Jan 08, 2016, at 05:52 AM, Geo Hahn <[email-masked] 
>
>> Here's a photo of mine in the hope that it stimulates enough interest 
>> that Joe might do another run:
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 7:44 PM, [email-masked] 
>>
>> A number of years back there were some nice badges made for this 
>> excellent list.  Does anyone know if there are any available, 
>> anywhere?  Mine  was lost along with my 3B last year.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bill B
>> TS30800L
>>
>> Sent from my VIC-64
>>
>>
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>>
>>
>>
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>>
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Paul Tegler [email-masked] www.teglerizer.com

--Boundary_(ID_y1ObgSNnPsMpW+fCNHCdVg)

--Boundary_(ID_KjhxAev5WY9IYT8atlsduw)
Content-transfer-encoding: 8BIT

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    I'll take two Joe.... (for your 50 count)<br>
    <br>
    ptegler<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/8/2016 1:18 PM, Joe Curry wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:20160108181803.ZWHO26406.fed1rmfepo203.cox.net@fed1rmimpo210"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11 (filtered
        medium)">
      <!--[if !mso]>
<style>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style>
<![endif]--><o:smarttagtype
        namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
        name="City">
        <o:smarttagtype
          namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"
          name="place">
          <!--[if !mso]>
<style>
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
</style>
<![endif]-->
          <style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:Arial;
	color:navy;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
          <div class="Section1">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">I am listening
                  but have to say that
                  several things have changed since I had those made.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">First, the
                  company that made them has
                  changed hands so I would have to see what another run
                  would cost.  If the
                  normal issues are in effect, the higher the volume,
                  the lower the cost.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">Since a major
                  part of the cost was the
                  development of the die, if that die was not retained
                  after the change-over,
                  that would mean it would have to be done all over
                  again.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">I would suspect
                  that in order to make it a
                  financially viable project, we would need to have a
                  minimum quantity of 50.  I
                  will start a file and keep all the emails from
                  interested parties.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">I will add that
                  if I do another run, I
                  will ensure that there is a different method of
                  securing the badges because we
                  had a few that the screws came detached from the back.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">Cheers,<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy">Joe<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="navy" size="2"
                face="Arial"><span style="font-size:
                  10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            <div>
              <div class="MsoNormal" style="text-align:center"
                align="center"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span
                    style="font-size:12.0pt">
                    <hr tabindex="-1" align="center" size="2"
                      width="100%">
                  </span></font></div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><b><font size="2" face="Tahoma"><span
                      style="font-size:10.0pt;
                      font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold">From:</span></font></b><font
                  size="2" face="Tahoma"><span
                    style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma">
                    Triumphs
                    [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <b><span
                        style="font-weight:bold">On
                        Behalf Of </span></b>Bill Hall<br>
                    <b><span style="font-weight:bold">Sent:</span></b>
                    Friday, January 08, 2016
                    10:52 AM<br>
                    <b><span style="font-weight:bold">To:</span></b> Rye
                    Livingston<br>
                    <b><span style="font-weight:bold">Cc:</span></b>
                    <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                    <b><span style="font-weight:bold">Subject:</span></b>
                    Re: [TR] List Badge</span></font><o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span
                  style="font-size:
                  12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            <div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New
                    Roman"><span style="font-size:
                      12.0pt">I'm in too.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New
                    Roman"><span style="font-size:
                      12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New
                    Roman"><span style="font-size:
                      12.0pt">Bill<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span
                    style="font-size:
                    12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New
                    Roman"><span style="font-size:
                      12.0pt">On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:16 AM, Rye
                      Livingston &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                      wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                <div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New
                        Roman"><span style="font-size:
                          12.0pt">That would be nice if there was
                          another batch made.  I'd buy one
                          for my '60 TR3A.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New
                        Roman"><span style="font-size:
                          12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place
                          w:st="on"><font size="3" face="Times New
                            Roman"><span style="font-size:12.0pt">Rye</span></font></st1:place></st1:city><o:p></o:p></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New
                        Roman"><span style="font-size:
                          12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New
                        Roman"><span style="font-size:
                          12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New
                        Roman"><span style="font-size:
                          12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <pre style="white-space:pre-wrap"><st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"><font size="3" face="Helvetica"><span style="font-size:11.5pt;font-family:Helvetica">Rye</span></font></st1:place></st1:city><font size="3" face="Helvetica"><span style="font-size:11.5pt;font-family:Helvetica"><o:p></o:p></span></font></pre>
                    <pre><font size="3" face="Helvetica"><span style="font-size:11.5pt;font-family:Helvetica">PH: 530-FIND-RYE<o:p></o:p></span></font></pre>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><font
                        size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span
                          style="font-size:12.0pt"><br>
                          On Jan 08, 2016, at 05:52 AM, Geo Hahn &lt;<a
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>&gt;
                          wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                  </div>
                  <div>
                    <blockquote
                      style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt"
                      type="cite">
                      <div>
                        <div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"
                                face="Times New Roman"><span
                                  style="font-size:
                                  12.0pt">Here's a photo of mine in the
                                  hope that it stimulates enough
                                  interest
                                  that Joe might do another run:<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"
                                face="Times New Roman"><span
                                  style="font-size:
                                  12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"
                                face="Times New Roman"><span
                                  style="font-size:
                                  12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"
                              face="Times New Roman"><span
                                style="font-size:
                                12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
                          <div>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"
                                face="Times New Roman"><span
                                  style="font-size:
                                  12.0pt">On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 7:44
                                  PM, <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                    target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>
                                  &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                    target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                                  wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"
                                face="Times New Roman"><span
                                  style="font-size:
                                  12.0pt">A number of years back there
                                  were some nice badges made for this
                                  excellent list.  Does anyone know if
                                  there are any available,
                                  anywhere?  Mine  was lost along with
                                  my 3B last year.<br>
                                  <br>
                                  Thanks,<br>
                                  Bill B<br>
                                  TS30800L<br>
                                  <br>
                                  Sent from my VIC-64<br>
                                  <br>
                                  ** <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                    target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>
                                  **<br>
                                  <br>
                                  Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                    href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                                    target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                                  Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                    href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                                    target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                                  Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                    href="http://www.team.net/forums"
                                    target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                                  Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
                                    moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                                    target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></a><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                          </div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"
                              face="Times New Roman"><span
                                style="font-size:
                                12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
                        </div>
                        <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times
                            New Roman"><span style="font-size:
                              12.0pt"><img id="_x0000_i1025"
                                src="cid:[email-masked]"
                                border="0" height="500" width="750"><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                        <div>
                          <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3"
                              face="Times New Roman"><span
                                style="font-size:
                                12.0pt"><br>
                                ** <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                  target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>
                                **<br>
                                <br>
                                Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                                  target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                                Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                                  target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                                Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  href="http://www.team.net/forums"
                                  target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                                  target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></a><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><font
                    size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span
                      style="font-size:12.0pt"><br>
                      <br>
                      ** <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
                      **<br>
                      <br>
                      Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                      Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                      Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/forums"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                      Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman"><span
                    style="font-size:
                    12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
            </div>
          </div>
          <br>
          <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
          <br>
          <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
        </o:smarttagtype></o:smarttagtype></blockquote>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      Paul Tegler
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--Boundary_(ID_KjhxAev5WY9IYT8atlsduw)
Content-id: <[email-masked]>
Content-transfer-encoding: base64

--Boundary_(ID_KjhxAev5WY9IYT8atlsduw)--

--Boundary_(ID_y1ObgSNnPsMpW+fCNHCdVg)--

--===============7042906545095349990==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7042906545095349990==--