Subject: [TR] hydraulic jack recommendadtions

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 16:16:26 -0800

--===============0629978704780305900==

--047d7b6da60ec12f590529a4c73a

After 16 years of good use my Sears 3 Ton jack is given me problems.

The handle which is used to raise and lower the car also, if rotated ,is
used to open and close a valve. through a gear mechanism Unfortunately, the
gear mechanism has locked up.

If I remove one of the gears, can can manually close and open the valve by
hand, This works OK, but if I have the jack under the car, this involves me
going under the car too. Something I don't want to do.

So I'm on the hunt for a new jack. I'd like something light, but I need
about 2 tons. I have  Stag.
Any recommendations?

Sujit

--047d7b6da60ec12f590529a4c73a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><br clear=3D"all"><div>After 16 years of good use my Sears=
 3 Ton jack is given me problems.</div><div><br></div><div>The handle which=
 is used to raise and lower the car also, if rotated ,is used to open and c=
lose a valve. through a gear mechanism Unfortunately, the gear mechanism ha=
s locked up.</div><div><br></div><div>If I remove one of the gears, can can=
 manually close and open the valve by hand, This works OK, but if I have th=
e jack under the car, this involves me going under the car too. Something I=
 don&#39;t want to do.</div><div><br></div><div>So I&#39;m on the hunt for =
a new jack. I&#39;d like something light, but I need about 2 tons. I have =
=C2=A0Stag.</div><div>Any recommendations?</div><div><br></div><div>Sujit</=
div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
</div>

--047d7b6da60ec12f590529a4c73a--

--===============0629978704780305900==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0629978704780305900==--