Subject: [TR] Stag Strut question

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:36:47 -0800

--===============5213342009029723340==

--089e013a05ae1e88100528d60801

I've removed the shock from the strut, but have damaged the special
threaded ring which holds the shock in the strut housing.
Are replacement rings available?

Regards, Sujit

--089e013a05ae1e88100528d60801
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_signature">I&#39;ve removed the shock =
from the strut, but have damaged the special threaded ring which holds the =
shock in the strut housing.=C2=A0</div><div class=3D"gmail_signature">Are r=
eplacement rings available?</div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><br><br>Reg=
ards, Sujit=C2=A0</div>
</div>

--089e013a05ae1e88100528d60801--

--===============5213342009029723340==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5213342009029723340==--