Subject: [TR] TR4 Hardtop question

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:56:12 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4142583062319966060==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0025_01D14E34.130AB5F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D14E34.130AB5F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

List:

Does anyone have a copy of the original Triumph installation instructions
(pdf or web site location) for the hardtop/surrey top for a TR4?  I am also
curious about how the windshield frame aluminum capping strip is attached.
The factory parts manual states two screws for hardtop models rather than
rivets.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

62 TR4 ( it will be completed this year or come get it!)

75 TR6

76 Celica

73 Jag 2+2 e type

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D14E34.130AB5F0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>List:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does anyone =
have a copy of the original Triumph installation instructions (pdf or =
web site location) for the hardtop/surrey top for a TR4?&nbsp; I am also =
curious about how the windshield frame aluminum capping strip is =
attached.&nbsp; The factory parts manual states two screws for hardtop =
models rather than rivets.&nbsp; Any help would be greatly =
appreciated.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jim =
Henningsen<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ocala FL<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>62 TR4 ( it will be completed this year or come get =
it!)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>75 TR6<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>76 Celica<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>73 Jag =
2+2 e type<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0025_01D14E34.130AB5F0--

--===============4142583062319966060==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4142583062319966060==--