Subject: Re: [TR] FW: Auto Lift

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:34:32 -0500

For all questions about lifts, tools, etc., a good place to start is
the Garage Journal forums.

http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/

Search for Danmar and start reading; for instance,
http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309754&highlight=danmar&showall=1

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Andrew Uprichard
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Sorry if this has already posted, but I am having trouble getting it out
> there.
>
>
> Thank you to all who replied on the car lift question.  I still want a
> 2-post lift, but need the posts closer together than the usual 140" outside
> diameter.
>
> A friend told me about a lift sold by Costco - see link below.  Does anyone
> have any experience with this particular lift?
>
> http://www.costco.com/Dannmar-MaxJax%e2%84%a2-2-post-Portable-Auto-Lift.prod
> uct.11731656.html
>
> Andrew Uprichard
>
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 11:43:31 -0500

Now this was REALLY helpful.  Thank you!

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Scarbrough [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 10:35 AM
To: Andrew Uprichard
Cc: Triumphs ([email-masked])
Subject: Re: [TR] FW: Auto Lift

For all questions about lifts, tools, etc., a good place to start is the Garage Journal forums.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Andrew Uprichard <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Sorry if this has already posted, but I am having trouble getting it 
> out there.
>
>
> 2-post lift, but need the posts closer together than the usual 140" 
> outside diameter.
>
> A friend told me about a lift sold by Costco - see link below.  Does 
> anyone have any experience with this particular lift?
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:08:05 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3635874233728254434==
	boundary="----=_Part_4597279_523145220.1449680885799"

------=_Part_4597279_523145220.1449680885799
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Andrew, I have a Mohawk lift made in the USA - Texas I think. It's a two post lift and I have no problem swinging the arms in for the TR3's and out for the Stag. It's rated at 10,000#'s but I wanted way overkill...The posts are independent with just the fluid line running on the top. I don't have the outside measurements with me, but can get them if needed. The width is adjustable, I just went to www.Mohawhlifts.com . I've not had a problem and if someone buys my shop one day, they won't be limited to just LBC's to lift.... 
Hope this helps. 
Tom Fansher 
1960 TR3A 
1961 TRA 
1962 TR4 
1973 Stag Mk II 
----- Original Message -----

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Triumphs" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 9:52:11 AM 
Subject: [TR] FW: Auto Lift 

Andrew Uprichard 

------=_Part_4597279_523145220.1449680885799
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #0000=
00"><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Andrew, I have a Mohawk lift made in t=
he USA - Texas I think. &nbsp;It's a two post lift and I have no problem sw=
inging the arms in for the TR3's and out for the Stag. It's rated at 10,000=
#'s but I wanted way overkill...The posts are independent with just the flu=
id line running on the top. I don't have the outside measurements with me, =
but can get them if needed. The width is adjustable, I just went to <a href=
=3D"http://www.Mohawhlifts.com">www.Mohawhlifts.com</a>. &nbsp;I've not had=
 a problem and if someone buys my shop one day, they won't be limited to ju=
st LBC's to lift....<br></div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Hope this he=
lps.</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">Tom Fansher</div><div aria-label=
=3D"Compose body">1960 TR3A</div><div aria-label=3D"Compose body">1961 &nbs=
p;TRA</div><div>1962 TR4</div><div>1973 Stag Mk II</div><hr id=3D"zwchr"><d=
iv style=3D"color:#000;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration=
:none;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;" data-mce-styl=
e=3D"color: #000; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; text-decoration:=
 none; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><b>From: =
</b>"Andrew Uprichard" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>To: </b>"Triu=
mphs" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Sent: </b>Wednesday, December 9=
, 2015 9:52:11 AM<br><b>Subject: </b>[TR] FW: Auto Lift<br><div><br></div>S=
orry if this has already posted, but I am having trouble getting it out<br>=
there.<br><div><br></div><br>Thank you to all who replied on the car lift q=
uestion. &nbsp;I still want a<br>2-post lift, but need the posts closer tog=
ether than the usual 140" outside<br>diameter.<br><div><br></div>A friend t=
old me about a lift sold by Costco - see link below. &nbsp;Does anyone<br>h=
ave any experience with this particular lift?<br><div><br></div>http://www.=
costco.com/Dannmar-MaxJax%e2%84%a2-2-post-Portable-Auto-Lift.prod<br>uct.11=
731656.html<br><div><br></div>Andrew Uprichard<br><div><br></div><br></div>=
<div><br></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_4597279_523145220.1449680885799--

--===============3635874233728254434==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3635874233728254434==--