Subject: Re: [TR] Moving a car - in pieces...310

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 16:47:16 -0500

--===============6205343669912924767==

--Apple-Mail=_98121975-BA25-4475-BA68-AC51A0D96630
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

On Dec 12, 2015, at 2:00 PM, Dave Massey wrote:
>=20
>=20
> Cool.  I think the 57 is the best of the TR3 series. The older, small =
mouth styling and the power of Disc Brake! =20
>=20
> Of course, I'm not biased.
>=20
With no bias, I agree whole heatedly with Dave=E2=80=99s view.

Keith Stewart
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_98121975-BA25-4475-BA68-AC51A0D96630
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_A0C0E099-3BBA-4E4A-B2C4-8D4805F4E5B8"

--Apple-Mail=_A0C0E099-3BBA-4E4A-B2C4-8D4805F4E5B8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><div>On Dec 12, 2015, at 2:00 PM,&nbsp;<span =
style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: large;" =
class=3D"">Dave Massey</span>&nbsp;wrote:<br class=3D""><blockquote =
type=3D"cite" class=3D""><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div =
class=3D""><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; margin: =
0px;" class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><font size=3D"4" face=3D"Arial, =
Helvetica, sans-serif" style=3D"font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><font size=3D"4" =
class=3D"">Cool.&nbsp; I think the 57 is the best of the TR3 series. The =
older, small mouth styling and the power of Disc Brake!&nbsp;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Of course, I'm not biased.<br class=3D""></font><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div></font></div></blockquote></div>With no =
bias, I agree whole heatedly with Dave=E2=80=99s view.<div =
class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_A0C0E099-3BBA-4E4A-B2C4-8D4805F4E5B8
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=TR3-2015.pdf
	x-unix-mode=0644;
	name="TR3-2015.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_A0C0E099-3BBA-4E4A-B2C4-8D4805F4E5B8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=""><div class=""><br class=""><div class=""><div style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=""><div style="text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2;" class=""><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Keith Stewart</div><div style="text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2;" class=""><span style="text-align: -webkit-auto;" class=""><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a></span></div><div style="text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2;" class=""><br class=""></div></div></div></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_A0C0E099-3BBA-4E4A-B2C4-8D4805F4E5B8--

--Apple-Mail=_98121975-BA25-4475-BA68-AC51A0D96630--

--===============6205343669912924767==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6205343669912924767==--

---

From: Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 06:53:55 -0500

------=_Part_72951_386132578.1450007634834
	boundary="----=_Part_72950_184399657.1450007634829"

------=_Part_72950_184399657.1450007634829
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Nice car.  Maybe we should form a 57 TR3 club.  ;-)
=20

=20

Dave Massey

=20

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
To: Triumph Sports car Discussion <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dave <[email-masked]>; auprichard <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2015 3:47 pm
Subject: Re: Moving a car - in pieces...310

Cool.  I think the 57 is the best of the TR3 series. The older, small mouth=
 styling and the power of Disc Brake! =20

Keith Stewart
[email-masked]

------=_Part_72950_184399657.1450007634829
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'4' face=3D'Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'><fon=
t size=3D"4">Nice car.&nbsp; Maybe we should form a 57 TR3 club.&nbsp; ;-)<=
/font>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style=3D"clear:both"><font size=3D"4">Dave Massey</font><br>

<br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----=
Original Message-----<br>

From: Keith Stewart &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

To: Triumph Sports car Discussion &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

Cc: Dave &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; auprichard &lt;[email-masked]=
t&gt;<br>

Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2015 3:47 pm<br>

Subject: Re: Moving a car - in pieces...310<br>

<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_2.1_b88c18ac-e649-490e-8f7a-e01b75aa90d0">

<div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"aolReplacedBody"><br class=3D"">

<div>On Dec 12, 2015, at 2:00 PM,&nbsp;<span style=3D"font-family: Arial, H=
elvetica, sans-serif; font-size: large;" class=3D"">Dave Massey</span>&nbsp=
;wrote:<br class=3D""><blockquote class=3D""><br class=3D"Apple-interchange=
-newline">

<div class=3D"">

<div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-hei=
ght: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-trans=
form: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-t=
ext-stroke-width: 0px; margin: 0px;" class=3D""><br class=3D""></div>

<font style=3D"font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: norma=
l; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows:=
 auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"" size=
=3D"4" face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font class=3D"" size=3D"4">Co=
ol.&nbsp; I think the 57 is the best of the TR3 series. The older, small mo=
uth styling and the power of Disc Brake!&nbsp;<span class=3D"Apple-converte=
d-space">&nbsp;</span><br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Of course, I'm not bias=
ed.<br class=3D""></font>

<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div>

</font></div>

</blockquote></div>

<div class=3D""></div>

</div>

</div>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_2.3_5ef0a03c-6c0f-4f48-aa5b-bdbb0ea34cc6">

<div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"aolReplacedBody">

<div class=3D""><br class=3D"">

<div class=3D"">

<div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">

<div style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2;" class=3D"">=
<br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">Keith Stewart</div>

<div style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2;" class=3D"">=
<span style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto;" class=3D""><a class=3D"" target=
=3D"_blank" removedlink__4544b2ac-5b07-407b-bb08-b62edf9e88b1__href=3D"mail=
to:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span></div>

<div style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2;" class=3D"">=
<br class=3D""></div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</font>
------=_Part_72950_184399657.1450007634829--

------=_Part_72951_386132578.1450007634834
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=BodegaBay4.JPG

------=_Part_72951_386132578.1450007634834
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------=_Part_72951_386132578.1450007634834--

---

From: George Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:23:42 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7895606318525969504==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_YoW8ONZrCgMp0EPWl4BzTg)"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_YoW8ONZrCgMp0EPWl4BzTg)
Content-transfer-encoding: 8BIT

I'm in!

George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics
www.key-men.com

1957 Triumph TR3
1961 Jaguar Mark 2
1975 Triumph TR6
1997 Land Rover Discovery

On 12/13/2015 6:53 AM, Dave wrote:
>     Cool.  I think the 57 is the best of the TR3 series. The older,
>     small mouth styling and the power of Disc Brake!
>
> With no bias, I agree whole heatedly with Dave’s view.
>
>
> Keith Stewart
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com

--Boundary_(ID_YoW8ONZrCgMp0EPWl4BzTg)
Content-transfer-encoding: 8BIT

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    I'm in!<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.key-men.com">www.key-men.com</a>

1957 Triumph TR3
1961 Jaguar Mark 2
1975 Triumph TR6
1997 Land Rover Discovery</pre>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/13/2015 6:53 AM, Dave wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite"><font color="black" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica,
        sans-serif"><font size="4">Nice car.  Maybe we should form a 57
          TR3 club.  ;-)</font>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div style="clear:both"><font size="4">Dave Massey</font><br>
          <br>
        </div>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div
          style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original
          Message-----<br>
          From: Keith Stewart <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          To: Triumph Sports car Discussion
          <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          Cc: Dave <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>; auprichard
          <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          Sent: Sat, Dec 12, 2015 3:47 pm<br>
          Subject: Re: Moving a car - in pieces...310<br>
          <br>
          <div id="AOLMsgPart_2.1_b88c18ac-e649-490e-8f7a-e01b75aa90d0">
            <div style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
              -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"
              class="aolReplacedBody"><br class="">
              <div>On Dec 12, 2015, at 2:00 PM, <span
                  style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
                  font-size: large;" class="">Dave Massey</span> wrote:<br
                  class="">
                <blockquote class=""><br
                    class="Apple-interchange-newline">
                  <div class="">
                    <div style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;
                      font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;
                      font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                      line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align:
                      start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                      white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing:
                      0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; margin: 0px;"
                      class=""><br class="">
                    </div>
                    <font style="font-style: normal; font-variant:
                      normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
                      normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto;
                      text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
                      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows:
                      auto; word-spacing: 0px;
                      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class="" size="4"
                      face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font class=""
                        size="4">Cool.  I think the 57 is the best of
                        the TR3 series. The older, small mouth styling
                        and the power of Disc Brake! <span
                          class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br
                          class="">
                        <br class="">
                        Of course, I'm not biased.<br class="">
                      </font>
                      <div class=""><br class="">
                      </div>
                    </font></div>
                </blockquote>
              </div>
              With no bias, I agree whole heatedly with Dave’s view.
            </div>
          </div>
          <div id="AOLMsgPart_2.3_5ef0a03c-6c0f-4f48-aa5b-bdbb0ea34cc6">
            <div style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
              -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"
              class="aolReplacedBody">
              <div class=""><br class="">
                <div class="">
                  <div style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                    space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"
                    class="">
                    <div style="text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2;
                      widows: 2;" class=""><br
                        class="Apple-interchange-newline">
                      Keith Stewart</div>
                    <div style="text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2;
                      widows: 2;" class=""><span style="text-align:
                        -webkit-auto;" class=""><a
                          moz-do-not-send="true" class=""
                          target="_blank"
removedlink__4544b2ac-5b07-407b-bb08-b62edf9e88b1__href="mailto:[email-masked]"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a></span></div>
                    <div style="text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2;
                      widows: 2;" class=""><br class="">
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </font>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  
<br /><br />
<hr style='border:none; color:#909090; background-color:#B0B0B0; height: 1px; width: 99%;' />
<table style='border-collapse:collapse;border:none;'>
	<tr>
		<td style='border:none;padding:0px 15px 0px 8px'>
			<a href="http://www.avast.com/">
				<img border=0 src="http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png" alt="Avast logo" />
			</a>
		</td>
		<td>
			<p style='color:#3d4d5a; font-family:"Calibri","Verdana","Arial","Helvetica"; font-size:12pt;'>
				This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
				<br><a href="http://www.avast.com/">www.avast.com</a>
			</p>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
<br />
</body>
</html>

--Boundary_(ID_YoW8ONZrCgMp0EPWl4BzTg)--

--===============7895606318525969504==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7895606318525969504==--