Subject: Re: [TR] value for insurance proposes?

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 10:40:11 -0600

I try to heavily over insure my cars.  its not that much money, and I'd like 
to be able to easily replace it with something a little nicer.  I increase 
the value every couple of years.

insurance is an interesting bet.  how much are you in for, and what are you 
willing to risk?  That TR3 looks to me like it cost way more then $20k to 
build.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:43:59 -0700

On 12/13/15 9:22 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
>   TeriAnn,
>
>
> I have my 1972 Triumph TR6 insured with American Collectors insurance.  I have an agreed value with them for the amount of money I have invested in the car.
I did not want to know how much money I was pouring into the car so I 
purposely did not keep or total up receipts.  There are some things in 
life I'm better off not knowing.

Besides the price of replacement TR3s seem to be going up and I would 
like to be able to replace the vehicle if it disappeared.

TeriAnn