Subject: [TR] Signed Kastner Cup Tee Shirts

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:02:46 -0500

--001a1140118ef7f239052529f1c9

--001a1140118ef7f234052529f1c7

Folks, I have a few tee shirts from the 2015 Kastner Cup race with Kas' and
Clark Lincoln's (the artist who created the front design) signatures.
These are true collector items - how often do you see Kas' signature, much
less on *your* shirt?  The shirts are eBay item #301806097979.

Get 'em while I have some; when they're gone, they're gone.  I have 1
Medium, a couple of Large and an Extra Large.  The proceeds will go to the
Kastner Cup event next year.  And I'll have one less bag of stuff in the
bedroom, so it's a win-win.

jim

--001a1140118ef7f234052529f1c7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Folks, I have a few tee shirts from the 2015 Kastner Cup r=
ace with Kas&#39; and Clark Lincoln&#39;s (the artist who created the front=
 design) signatures.=C2=A0 These are true collector items - how often do yo=
u see Kas&#39; signature, much less on *your* shirt?=C2=A0 The shirts are e=
Bay item #301806097979.<div><br></div><div>Get &#39;em while I have some; w=
hen they&#39;re gone, they&#39;re gone.=C2=A0 I have 1 Medium, a couple of =
Large and an Extra Large.=C2=A0 The proceeds will go to the Kastner Cup eve=
nt next year.=C2=A0 And I&#39;ll have one less bag of stuff in the bedroom,=
 so it&#39;s a win-win.</div><div><br></div><div>jim</div><div><br></div><d=
iv><br></div></div>

--001a1140118ef7f234052529f1c7--

--001a1140118ef7f239052529f1c9
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="closeup front.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--001a1140118ef7f239052529f1c9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--001a1140118ef7f239052529f1c9--