Subject: [TR] Update: Fuel Pressure for Spitfire MK III ?

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 14:43:20 -0700

--===============0398101396980972542==

--Apple-Mail=_9FB6A0D5-56D5-42D7-979F-27597BD27DB5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

List,

Well, once again the old adage about ignition issues being the cause of =
most =93carb=94 issues came true.

I swapped out the points/condenser distributor for a spare distributor I =
had with a new Petronix and it ran like crazy. A half turn more lean on =
the ZS and it revved freely up to redline (7000).

Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle=20
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

--Apple-Mail=_9FB6A0D5-56D5-42D7-979F-27597BD27DB5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;">List,<div><br></div><div>Well, once again the old =
adage about ignition issues being the cause of most =93carb=94 issues =
came true.<div><br></div><div>I swapped out the points/condenser =
distributor for a spare distributor I had with a new Petronix and it ran =
like crazy. A half turn more lean on the ZS and it revved freely up to =
redline (7000).</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks for the help and =
suggestions.<br><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; =
widows: 2; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: =
none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: =
2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: =
none;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;"><div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">Bud Rolofson</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">Extreme Parts Racing&nbsp;(more than just a haircut)</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div>71TR6 CC57365 (Good =
6)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">71 Spitfire MK IV =
Race Car #3</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">69 Spitfire MK III =
(back up FE engine/dinghy car)</div><div style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda =
Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)</div></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
border-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;"><br></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline" style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_9FB6A0D5-56D5-42D7-979F-27597BD27DB5--

--===============0398101396980972542==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0398101396980972542==--