Subject: [TR] Shaved Head Project

From: Lee Janssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 12:53:53 -0700

--===============8897503808486840013==

--001a11c1e08e8583b205254eb3a3

I'm running a shaved head with up to 12 pounds of boost with a normal
gasket.
Never had a problem and cost a whole lot less than copper.

Lee Janssen
http://www.tiggersavage.com/tr6_turbo.htm

--001a11c1e08e8583b205254eb3a3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m running a shaved head with up to 12 pounds of boos=
t with a normal gasket.<div>Never had a problem and cost a whole lot less t=
han copper.</div><div><br></div><div>Lee Janssen</div><div><a href=3D"http:=
//www.tiggersavage.com/tr6_turbo.htm">http://www.tiggersavage.com/tr6_turbo=
.htm</a><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--001a11c1e08e8583b205254eb3a3--

--===============8897503808486840013==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8897503808486840013==--