Subject: [TR] triumph TR6 Seat frame/track problems

From: "Jonas Payne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 14:11:54 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0840454328929583235==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_010A_01D12AAF.E6B351D0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_010A_01D12AAF.E6B351D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I got my 1971/1972 TR6 back from the upholstery shop and noticed that the
seats aren't level and the safety catches were inoperable (you can just tilt
them forward without using the release lever).

It would appear that there was a "catch" that is supposed to be on the seat
runner assembly  that is no longer there.

Does anybody have a photo of these things installed they could share?

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711

------=_NextPart_000_010A_01D12AAF.E6B351D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I got my 1971/1972 TR6 back from the upholstery shop =
and noticed that the seats aren&#8217;t level and the safety catches =
were inoperable (you can just tilt them forward without using the =
release lever).<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It would =
appear that there was a &#8220;catch&#8221; that is supposed to be on =
the seat runner assembly &nbsp;that is no longer there.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does anybody =
have a photo of these things installed they could =
share?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jonas Payne<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>PBR =
Consulting Services, LLC<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>702.882.6711<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_010A_01D12AAF.E6B351D0--

--===============0840454328929583235==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0840454328929583235==--