Subject: [TR] TR-3 windshield

From: "Ron L'Herault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 22:46:40 -0500

In 1968, when I bought my '58 TR-3, the first thing I had to do was get a
new windshield for it.  The hood bonnet had popped up and blown back onto
the windshield before I bought it.   I checked around my area and at the
time, it cost $50 to put in another one.   I got the owner of the 3 to drop
the price by that amount so I go the car for $200.  I wish it had come with
solid floors though.

Ron L

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Hoyt Duff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 13:27:38 -0500

With the cost of floors, he would be paying you to take the car.

Sounds about right . . .

On 11/20/15, Ron L'Herault <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

-- 
Hoyt