Subject: [TR] Wire wheel maintenance

From: Doug Mathews <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 13:13:02 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8845796982396654041==
 boundary="------------010606000106080007080907"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010606000106080007080907
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just a question, but the crowd that does a lot of work on wire wheels 
are bike shops. Granted there is a HUGE difference in them, there are 
many similarities thought. Anyone ever approached your bicycle shop 
about this?  The next time I am by my bike shop I will ask them the 
question, but I probably will get the easy answer.

Here is a link to Hagerty (insurance)   that list some places around the 
country that do the work. Not sure how current the info is.

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/Articles/2007/03/01/Wire-Wheels

Doug

--------------010606000106080007080907
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#C0C0C0" text="#000000">
    <font face="Cambria">Just a question, but the crowd that does a lot
      of work on wire wheels are bike shops. Granted there is a HUGE
      difference in them, there are many similarities thought. Anyone
      ever approached your bicycle shop about this?  The next time I am
      by my bike shop I will ask them the question, but I probably will
      get the easy answer.<br>
      <br>
      Here is a link to Hagerty (insurance)   that list some places
      around the country that do the work. Not sure how current the info
      is.<br>
      <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/Articles/2007/03/01/Wire-Wheels">https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/Articles/2007/03/01/Wire-Wheels</a><br>
      <br>
      Doug<br>
    </font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010606000106080007080907--

--===============8845796982396654041==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8845796982396654041==--