Subject: [TR] TR6 door pins

From: Joe Burlein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 16:27:16 -0500

Ok, it has been years since I've had the door panels off my car. I just got done doing some work on them and I can't get the stupid handles on!  What is the trick?!?  HELP! 

Joe B
72 TR6

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 07:21:27 -0500

--===============2326271450468618642==
	boundary="----=_Part_33228_406881587.1447071687051"

------=_Part_33228_406881587.1447071687051
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Needle nose pliers work, too but the hemostats can be locked onto the pin and that is one less thing to deal with.  I guess the springs will keep the panel tight against the handle but I've never had a problem with slack panels w/o the springs.  I think that iff the panels were slack without the springs the springs would not present a problem.

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Burlein <[email-masked]>
To: Dave <[email-masked]>
Cc: triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Nov 8, 2015 5:02 pm
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 door pins

Thanks, sounds like I need a hemostat. I'm trying to put the springs back in. I figure they had to be there for a reason...

Joe B
72 TR6

On Nov 8, 2015, at 17:55, Dave <[email-masked]> wrote:

A pair of hemostats helps.  You have to push the panel and the black plastic escutcheon (disc) in far enough to expose the hole in the handle shaft and insert the pin.  That's where the hemostat comes in.

Also, I ditch the spring behind panel.

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Burlein <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Nov 8, 2015 3:51 pm
Subject: [TR] TR6 door pins

Ok, it has been years since I've had the door panels off my car. I just got done
doing some work on them and I can't get the stupid handles on!  What is the
trick?!?  HELP! 

Joe B
72 TR6

Donate:
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:
http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

------=_Part_33228_406881587.1447071687051
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='4' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'><font size="4">Needle nose pliers </font><font size="4">work, too but the hemostats can be locked onto the pin and that is one less thing to deal with.&nbsp; I guess the springs will keep the panel tight against the handle but I've never had a problem with slack panels w/o the springs.&nbsp; I think that iff the panels were slack without the springs the springs would not present a problem.<br>
</font>
<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="clear:both"><font size="4">Dave Massey</font><br>

<br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>

From: Joe Burlein &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

To: Dave &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

Cc: triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

Sent: Sun, Nov 8, 2015 5:02 pm<br>

Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 door pins<br>

<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_2_0ce924fa-b21a-459d-8d6e-d133f0be8bfb">

<div dir="auto" class="aolReplacedBody">

<div>Thanks, sounds like I need a hemostat. I'm trying to put the springs back in. I figure they had to be there for a reason...<br>

<br>

Joe B

<div>72 TR6</div>

</div>

<div><br>

On Nov 8, 2015, at 17:55, Dave &lt;<a target="_blank" removedlink__15da8303-81bc-49b1-95d3-fe5a03c05e16__href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>

<br>

</div>

<blockquote>

<div><font color="black" size="4" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="4">A pair of hemostats helps</font><font size="4">.&nbsp; You have to push the panel and the black plastic escutcheon (disc) in far enough to expose the hole in the handle shaft and insert the pin.&nbsp; That's where the hemostat comes in.<br>

<br>

Also, I ditch the spring behind panel.<br>

</font>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="clear:both"><font size="4">Dave Massey</font><br>

<br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>

From: Joe Burlein &lt;<a target="_blank" removedlink__15da8303-81bc-49b1-95d3-fe5a03c05e16__href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>

To: Triumphs &lt;<a target="_blank" removedlink__15da8303-81bc-49b1-95d3-fe5a03c05e16__href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>

Sent: Sun, Nov 8, 2015 3:51 pm<br>

Subject: [TR] TR6 door pins<br>

<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_1_19ed3199-621b-49fb-9bd6-9d63d21d0144" style="margin: 0px;font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;font-size: 12px;color: #000;background-color: #fff;">

<pre style="font-size: 9pt;"><tt>Ok, it has been years since I've had the door panels off my car. I just got done
doing some work on them and I can't get the stupid handles on!  What is the
trick?!?  HELP! 

Joe B
72 TR6

** <a>[email-masked]</a> **

Donate:
<a target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums:
<a target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
<a target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>
</tt></pre>
</div>

</div>

</font></div>

</blockquote></div>

</div>

</div>

</font>
------=_Part_33228_406881587.1447071687051--

--===============2326271450468618642==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2326271450468618642==--

---

From: Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 13:37:39 -0500

--===============5456089834578402712==
	boundary="----=_Part_40828_1934145322.1447094259741"

------=_Part_40828_1934145322.1447094259741
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Real men use what they like.
=20

Dave Massey

=20

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: alan salvatore <[email-masked]>
To: Dave <[email-masked]>
Cc: triumphs <[email-masked]>; Joe Burlein <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Nov 9, 2015 11:22 am
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 door pins

Real men use springs.  =F0=9F=98=8D
On Nov 8, 2015 6:22 PM, "Dave" <[email-masked]> wrote:

A pair of hemostats helps.  You have to push the panel and the black plasti=
c escutcheon (disc) in far enough to expose the hole in the handle shaft an=
d insert the pin.  That's where the hemostat comes in.

=20

=20

Dave Massey

=20

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Burlein <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Nov 8, 2015 3:51 pm
Subject: [TR] TR6 door pins

Ok, it has been years since I've had the door panels off my car. I just got=
 done
doing some work on them and I can't get the stupid handles on!  What is the
trick?!?  HELP!=20

Joe B
72 TR6

Donate:

=20

[email-masked]

------=_Part_40828_1934145322.1447094259741
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'4' face=3D'Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>
<font size=3D"4">Real men use what they like.</font>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style=3D"clear:both"><font size=3D"4">Dave Massey</font><br>

<br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----=
Original Message-----<br>

From: alan salvatore &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

Cc: triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; Joe Burlein &lt;floridatr6@cf=
l.rr.com&gt;<br>

Sent: Mon, Nov 9, 2015 11:22 am<br>

<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_2_037b14a7-9d88-4888-b917-a3ed5a0f88e6">

<div class=3D"aolReplacedBody">

<div dir=3D"ltr">Real men use springs.&nbsp; =F0=9F=98=8D</div>

<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Nov 8, 2015 6:22 PM, "Dave" &lt;<a target=3D"=
_blank" removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"mailto:d=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>

<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1p=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><font color=3D"black" size=3D"4" face=3D"Ari=
al, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=3D"4">A pair of hemostats helps</font=
><font size=3D"4">.&nbsp; You have to push the panel and the black plastic =
escutcheon (disc) in far enough to expose the hole in the handle shaft and =
insert the pin.&nbsp; That's where the hemostat comes in.<br>

<br>

</font>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style=3D"clear:both"><font size=3D"4">Dave Massey</font><br>

<br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----=
Original Message-----<br>

From: Joe Burlein &lt;<a target=3D"_blank" removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-=
b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked].=
com</a>&gt;<br>

To: Triumphs &lt;<a target=3D"_blank" removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-=
5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
et</a>&gt;<br>

<br>

<div style=3D"margin:0px;font-family:Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif;font-s=
ize:12px;color:#000;background-color:#fff">

<pre style=3D"font-size:9pt"><tt>Ok, it has been years since I've had the d=
oor panels off my car. I just got done
doing some work on them and I can't get the stupid handles on!  What is the
trick?!?  HELP!=20

Joe B
72 TR6

Donate:
<a>http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums:
<a>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
<a>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>
</tt></pre>
</div>

=20
</div>

</font><br>

<br>

** <a target=3D"_blank" removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__=
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **<br>

<br>

27a__href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.ht=
ml</a><br>

Archive: <a target=3D"_blank" removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62=
527a__href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><=
br>

Forums: <a target=3D"_blank" removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc625=
27a__href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>

1e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ala=
[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/alansalvy@=
gmail.com</a><br>

<br>

</blockquote></div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</font>
------=_Part_40828_1934145322.1447094259741--

--===============5456089834578402712==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5456089834578402712==--

---

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 22:19:59 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3263414538889392475==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0061_01D11B3C.C5A1D480"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D11B3C.C5A1D480
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Regardless of how the pins relate to your masculinity, as I recall when =
I had a lot of difficulty fitting them I was using the springs that came =
with the door handle kit from the roadster factory.  I think the next =
time I had to do it I reused my old springs that had lost a little =
tension after nearly fifty years (!!) and that made it much easier to =
install.

Greg Lemon
TR250

From: Dave=20
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2015 12:37 PM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 door pins

Real men use what they like.=20

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: alan salvatore <[email-masked]>
To: Dave <[email-masked]>
Cc: triumphs <[email-masked]>; Joe Burlein =
<[email-masked]>

  A pair of hemostats helps.  You have to push the panel and the black =
plastic escutcheon (disc) in far enough to expose the hole in the handle =
shaft and insert the pin.  That's where the hemostat comes in.

  Dave Massey

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Joe Burlein <[email-masked]>
  To: Triumphs <[email-masked]>
  Sent: Sun, Nov 8, 2015 3:51 pm
  Subject: [TR] TR6 door pins

Ok, it has been years since I've had the door panels off my car. I just =
got done
doing some work on them and I can't get the stupid handles on!  What is =
the
trick?!?  HELP!=20

Joe B
72 TR6

Donate:

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
  Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D11B3C.C5A1D480
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.9600.18052"></HEAD>
<BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
style=3D"PADDING-TOP: 15px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px" =
leftMargin=3D0=20
topMargin=3D0 CanvasTabStop=3D"true" name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>Regardless of how the pins relate to your =
masculinity,=20
as I recall when I had a lot of difficulty fitting them I was using the =
springs=20
that came with the door handle kit from the roadster factory.&nbsp; I =
think the=20
next time I had to do it I reused my old springs that had lost a little =
tension=20
after nearly fifty years (!!) and that made it much easier to=20
install.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>Greg Lemon</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri>TR250</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCalibri></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Dave</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Monday, November 9, 2015 12:37 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> =
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [TR] TR6 door pins</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><FONT color=3Dblack size=3D4=20
face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><FONT size=3D4>Real men use what =
they=20
like.</FONT>=20
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV style=3D"CLEAR: both"><FONT size=3D4>Dave =
Massey</FONT><BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: =
black">-----Original=20
Message-----<BR>From: alan salvatore &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt;<BR>To: =
Dave &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt;<BR>Cc: =
triumphs=20
&lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt;; =

Joe Burlein &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt;<BR>Se=
nt: Mon,=20
Nov 9, 2015 11:22 am<BR>Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 door pins<BR><BR>
<DIV id=3DAOLMsgPart_2_037b14a7-9d88-4888-b917-a3ed5a0f88e6>
<DIV class=3DaolReplacedBody>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>Real men use springs.&nbsp; =F0=9F=98=8D</DIV>
<DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>On Nov 8, 2015 6:22 PM, "Dave" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D_blank=20
removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"mailto:dave1ma=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt;=20
wrote:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=3Dgmail_quote=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc =
1px solid"><FONT=20
  color=3Dblack size=3D4 face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><FONT =
size=3D4>A pair of=20
  hemostats helps</FONT><FONT size=3D4>.&nbsp; You have to push the =
panel and the=20
  black plastic escutcheon (disc) in far enough to expose the hole in =
the handle=20
  shaft and insert the pin.&nbsp; That's where the hemostat comes=20
  in.<BR><BR>Also, I ditch the spring behind panel.<BR></FONT>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"CLEAR: both"><FONT size=3D4>Dave =
Massey</FONT><BR><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: =
black">-----Original=20
  Message-----<BR>From: Joe Burlein &lt;<A target=3D_blank=20
  =
removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"mailto:florida=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt;<BR>To:=20
  Triumphs &lt;<A target=3D_blank=20
  =
removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"mailto:triumph=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt;<BR>Sent:=20
  Sun, Nov 8, 2015 3:51 pm<BR>Subject: [TR] TR6 door pins<BR><BR>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: =
Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif; COLOR: #000; MARGIN: 0px; =
BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff"><PRE style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><TT>Ok, it has =
been years since I've had the door panels off my car. I just got done
doing some work on them and I can't get the stupid handles on!  What is =
the
trick?!?  HELP!=20

Joe B
72 TR6

** <A>[email-masked]</A> **

Donate:
<A>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A>http://www.team.net/archive</A>
Forums:
<A>http://www.team.net/forums</A>
<A>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</A>
</TT></PRE></DIV></DIV></FONT><BR><BR>** <A target=3D_blank=20
  =
removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"mailto:triumph=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>=20
  **<BR><BR>Donate: <A target=3D_blank=20
  =
removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"http://www.tea=
m.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><BR>Archive:=20
  <A target=3D_blank=20
  =
removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"http://www.tea=
m.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>Forums:=20
  <A target=3D_blank=20
  =
removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"http://www.tea=
m.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
  <A target=3D_blank=20
  =
removedlink__00c99324-a401-4dcb-b81e-5f9cfc62527a__href=3D"http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.n=
et/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</A><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE><=
/DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></FONT>
<P>
<HR>

<P></P><BR>** [email-masked] **<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]<BR></BOD=
Y></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0061_01D11B3C.C5A1D480--

--===============3263414538889392475==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3263414538889392475==--

---

From: Dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 07:32:33 -0500

--===============2290539076133219109==
	boundary="----=_Part_52414_1035879506.1447158753802"

------=_Part_52414_1035879506.1447158753802
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm using OE pins (I think) and they are tapered on one end.  That makes things easier.

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 door pins

Regardless of how the pins relate to your masculinity, as I recall when I had a lot of difficulty fitting them I was using the springs that came with the door handle kit from the roadster factory.  I think the next time I had to do it I reused my old springs that had lost a little tension after nearly fifty years (!!) and that made it much easier to install.
 
Greg Lemon
TR250

------=_Part_52414_1035879506.1447158753802
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='4' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>
<font size="4">I'm using OE pins (I think) and they are tapered on one end.&nbsp; That makes things easier.</font>

<div> <br>

</div>

<br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

From: Greg Lemon &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_2_8ea53e8f-1ed7-4793-a78c-f29898dc0987">

<br>

<div id="MailContainerBody" style="PADDING-TOP: 15px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px" class="aolReplacedBody">

<div><font face="Calibri">Regardless of how the pins relate to your masculinity, 
as I recall when I had a lot of difficulty fitting them I was using the springs 
that came with the door handle kit from the roadster factory.&nbsp; I think the 
next time I had to do it I reused my old springs that had lost a little tension 
after nearly fifty years (!!) and that made it much easier to 
install.</font></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div><font face="Calibri">Greg Lemon</font></div>

<div><font face="Calibri">TR250</font></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>
<a removedlink__d3e86972-ec9b-4d67-a29f-4f3053ceb3ec__href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" target="_blank"></a><br>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</font>
------=_Part_52414_1035879506.1447158753802--

--===============2290539076133219109==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2290539076133219109==--