Subject: [TR] Pearl and Sebring White

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:46:48 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5750498512810449563==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00F1_01D12776.F8AF7E90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00F1_01D12776.F8AF7E90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

List:

Am I  right in thinking that:

Pearl white was a creamy white option for the TR3?

The early cars did not have a bright white?

Pearl White was superceded by Sebring White?

Old English White was not a Triumph color (at least for the TR3)?

Andrew Uprichard

Trying to do the white thing...

------=_NextPart_000_00F1_01D12776.F8AF7E90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>List:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Am I =
&nbsp;right in thinking that:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Pearl =
white was a creamy white option for the TR3?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The early cars did not have a bright =
white?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Pearl White was superceded by =
Sebring White?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Old English White was =
not a Triumph color (at least for the TR3)?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Trying to do the white =
thing&#8230;&#8230;.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00F1_01D12776.F8AF7E90--

--===============5750498512810449563==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5750498512810449563==--