Subject: [TR] TCNF

From: "Italyfound" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 23:24:43 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7212206395311230908==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_05FC_01D11F33.A45DAA10"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_05FC_01D11F33.A45DAA10
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I was just looking at the North Florida Triumph club's website in =
Jacksonville, Fl.....

It does not appear to be active any longer. Does anyone know any =
differently?

Alex Manzo
72 TR6
59 TR3A

------=_NextPart_000_05FC_01D11F33.A45DAA10
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16672">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I was just looking at the North Florida Triumph club's website in=20
Jacksonville, Fl.....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It does not appear to be active any longer. Does anyone know any=20
differently?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Alex Manzo</DIV>
<DIV>72 TR6</DIV>
<DIV>59 TR3A</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_05FC_01D11F33.A45DAA10--

--===============7212206395311230908==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7212206395311230908==--