Subject: [TR] any all weather car cover recommendations?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:05:33 -0800

--===============3845060388156544219==

--001a114256bca1ea5b0525caea57

Need to cover a parts car from the elements including rain.

Sujit

--001a114256bca1ea5b0525caea57

<div dir="ltr"><div class="gmail_signature">Need to cover a parts car from the elements including rain.</div><div class="gmail_signature"><br></div><div class="gmail_signature"><br></div><div class="gmail_signature">Sujit</div>
</div>

--001a114256bca1ea5b0525caea57--

--===============3845060388156544219==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3845060388156544219==--

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 16:33:00 -0800

Don't know if they still have them, but Costco recently had some Coverking "multilayer" car covers on sale that looked to be good
quality at a good price.  Since one of my Stags is stored outdoors (and the city requires that it be covered), I bought two of them.
The box says expected outdoor life is 3 years (indoor 5 years).

For anything that is unpainted or showing signs of rust, I recommend "CSP Corrosion Stop".  Made by the same company as PB Blaster,
readily available at Wal-Mart & so on.
http://www.amazon.com/Blaster-16-CSP-Corrosion-Protectant-11-Ounces/dp/B0015DOEKI

It's basically a heavy grease with a light solvent carrier, so it goes on wet and penetrates through cracks and existing rust then
dries to a layer of grease.

-- Randall