Subject: [TR] top cover

From: EDWARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 04:59:05 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6657631968194609550==
	boundary="----=_Part_20846090_1810910953.1447304345157"

------=_Part_20846090_1810910953.1447304345157
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

List,=20
=C2=A0=20
Does anyone have a clue to the reason for the small steel plate on the top =
cover of very late TR6 gearboxes? It covers a small rectangular hole in the=
 top cover and is secured by the two rear top cover set screws and 2 additi=
onal 1/4-28 setscrews. The gearbox in question is prefixed "CC" follow by a=
 digit number.=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_20846090_1810910953.1447304345157
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><DIV aria-label="Compose body">List,
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone have a clue to the reason for the small steel plate on the top cover of very late TR6 gearboxes? It covers a small rectangular hole in the top cover and is secured by the two rear top cover set screws and 2 additional 1/4-28 setscrews. The gearbox in question is prefixed "CC" follow by a digit number.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ed Woods</DIV></DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_20846090_1810910953.1447304345157--

--===============6657631968194609550==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6657631968194609550==--