Subject: [TR] Florida TCNF Club

From: "Reihing, Randall S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 01:57:15 +0000

--===============7264616656892599893==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_5DF59F06A5E05E47A21C0E72057265D9EC82A900msgdb11utadutol_"

--_000_5DF59F06A5E05E47A21C0E72057265D9EC82A900msgdb11utadutol_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The Triumph Club of North Florida meets at the Kings Head British Pub just =
north of the St. Augustine, Florida Airport on US 1. Two meetings are comin=
g up. November 20 for a movie night and December 06 for a normal membership=
 meeting. Its a very active club and they will soon have a new NL Editor to=
 catch up with their newsletters.

Randall S
60 TR3A

--_000_5DF59F06A5E05E47A21C0E72057265D9EC82A900msgdb11utadutol_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html dir=3D"ltr">
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" id=3D"owaParaStyle"></style>
</head>
<body fpstyle=3D"1" ocsi=3D"0">
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;font-family: Tahoma;color: #000000;font-size: =
10pt;">The Triumph Club of North Florida meets at the Kings Head British Pu=
b just north of the St. Augustine, Florida Airport on US 1. Two meetings ar=
e coming up. November 20 for a movie
 night and December 06 for a normal membership meeting. Its a very active c=
lub and they will soon have a new NL Editor to catch up with their newslett=
ers.&nbsp;
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Randall S&nbsp;</div>
<div>60 TR3A</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_5DF59F06A5E05E47A21C0E72057265D9EC82A900msgdb11utadutol_--

--===============7264616656892599893==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7264616656892599893==--