Subject: [TR] (TR3) Anyone seen this before?

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 14:17:12 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01F0_01D129E7.7A9D5310"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01F0_01D129E7.7A9D5310
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_01F1_01D129E7.7A9D5310"

------=_NextPart_001_01F1_01D129E7.7A9D5310
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Pulling apart the suspension of a 1957 TR3 and found these inserts / sleeves
in the trunnions.  Just wondered if they were home-made of if someone had
seen them before.  Seem like a good idea !

Andrew Uprichard

------=_NextPart_001_01F1_01D129E7.7A9D5310
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Pulling =
apart the suspension of a 1957 TR3 and found these inserts / sleeves in =
the trunnions.&nbsp; Just wondered if they were home-made of if someone =
had seen them before.&nbsp; Seem like a good idea !<br><br>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_01F1_01D129E7.7A9D5310--

------=_NextPart_000_01F0_01D129E7.7A9D5310
	name="002.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="002.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_01F0_01D129E7.7A9D5310
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_01F0_01D129E7.7A9D5310--

---

From: "Greg Gelhar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 20:42:48 -0600

--===============5292990874601010395==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01D12A1D.5B4DF970"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D12A1D.5B4DF970
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Aren't the vertical links threaded into the trunions? My Rimmers catalog
shows both the original type and an uprated oil seal for that location.
Perhaps what you have was part of the seal.

Greg G.

Osseo, MN

From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew
Uprichard
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 1:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] (TR3) Anyone seen this before?

Andrew Uprichard

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D12A1D.5B4DF970
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Aren&#8217;t the vertical links threaded into =
the trunions? My Rimmers catalog shows both the original type and an =
uprated oil seal for that location. Perhaps what you have was part of =
the seal.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Greg =
G.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Osseo, MN<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Andrew =
Uprichard<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, November 28, 2015 1:17 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] (TR3) =
Anyone seen this before?<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Pulling =
apart the suspension of a 1957 TR3 and found these inserts / sleeves in =
the trunnions.&nbsp; Just wondered if they were home-made of if someone =
had seen them before.&nbsp; Seem like a good idea !<br><br>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D12A1D.5B4DF970--

--===============5292990874601010395==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5292990874601010395==--