Subject: [TR] Dash Crash Pad TR4

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 17:51:19 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4033865461675739925==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_030C_01D10128.C64F4B20"
Content-language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_030C_01D10128.C64F4B20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have a new passenger crash pad to install and I noticed in the factory
parts book that there is a metal retaining finisher on the inside edge of
the grab handle.  TRF and Moss no longer stocks.   Triumph part number
611363 and Moss #633-340.  Anyone no how to get one?  Seems odd that they
don't sell the part with the crash pad.  

Thanks,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

62 TR4

75 TR6

76 Toyota Celia GT Liftback  (Yea - its pretty cool! I learned to drive on
this car)

------=_NextPart_000_030C_01D10128.C64F4B20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have a =
new passenger crash pad to install and I noticed in the factory parts =
book that there is a metal retaining finisher on the inside edge of the =
grab handle.&nbsp; TRF and Moss no longer stocks. &nbsp;&nbsp;Triumph =
part number 611363 and Moss #633-340.&nbsp; Anyone no how to get =
one?&nbsp; Seems odd that they don&#8217;t sell the part with the crash =
pad.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jim Henningsen<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ocala FL<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>62 =
TR4<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>75 TR6<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>76 Toyota Celia GT Liftback&nbsp; (Yea &#8211; its =
pretty cool! I learned to drive on this =
car)<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_030C_01D10128.C64F4B20--

--===============4033865461675739925==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4033865461675739925==--