Subject: Re: [TR] Race Car for Sale

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 02:12:14 GMT

--===============0161926696155820860==

----__JWM__J3ff72a48.1e4adbeaS.38296580M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

  Wow, that was fast!Congrats on the sale.    =

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Dan Forgey <[email-masked]>
To: triumph fot <[email-masked]>, Triumph List <[email-masked].=
net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Race Car for Sale
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 17:12:40 -0400 (EDT)

It's sold.....

From: "Dan Forgey" <[email-masked]>
To: "triumph fot" <[email-masked]>, "Triumph List" <[email-masked]=
eam.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:15:50 PM
Subject: [TR] Race Car for Sale

TR4A race car in Denver is available. Last weekend flywheel separated fr=
om the crank so probably needs new ones.  I have a spare crank that only=
 needs repair of one journal to my knowledge. Engine has about an hour o=
n since being freshened.  $6,000 includes enclosed trailer. A 67 Ford F2=
50 with a 460 in excellent condition may be on the market also.    Dan 3=
03-741-2460.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
[email-masked]
----__JWM__J3ff72a48.1e4adbeaS.38296580M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Wow, that was fast!</div>
<div>Congrats on the sale.</div>
<div>
<div><span style=3D"font-size: 10pt;">&nbsp;</span></div>
</div>
<div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div><br><br>---------- Original Message ----------<br>From: Dan Forgey =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: triumph fot &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Triu=
mph List &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: Re: [TR] Race Car f=
or Sale<br>Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 17:12:40 -0400 (EDT)<br><br></p>
<div style=3D"font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-si=
ze: 12pt; color: #000000;">It's sold.....<br><br><hr id=3D"zwchr"><stron=
g>From: </strong>"Dan Forgey" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><strong>To: </stro=
ng>"triumph fot" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, "Triumph List" &lt;triumphs=
@autox.team.net&gt;<br><strong>Sent: </strong>Tuesday, October 6, 2015 1=
2:15:50 PM<br><strong>Subject: </strong>[TR] Race Car for Sale<br><br>
<div style=3D"font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-si=
ze: 12pt; color: #000000;">TR4A race car in Denver is available. Last we=
ekend flywheel separated from the crank so probably needs new ones. &nbs=
p;I have a spare crank that only needs repair of one journal to my knowl=
edge. Engine has about an hour on since being freshened. &nbsp;$6,000 in=
cludes enclosed trailer. A 67 Ford F250 with a 460 in excellent conditio=
n may be on the market also. &nbsp; &nbsp;Dan 303-741-2460.</div>
<br><br>** [email-masked] **<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net=
/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://w=
ww.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/=
options/triumphs/[email-masked]</div></html>

----__JWM__J3ff72a48.1e4adbeaS.38296580M--

--===============0161926696155820860==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0161926696155820860==--