Subject: [TR] help needed

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:41:29 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4229126267964147044==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_008A_01D10B3D.07402550"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01D10B3D.07402550
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

List:  About 18 months ago I bought a 1961 TR3A needing a complete
restoration.  The ca r came with a brand new, high quality red wool carpet
set.

The car is nearing completion and so today I started installing carpet.
Wouldn't you know it - the carpet is for an early 3A with the sloping rear
seat area, whereas this car has the straight back behind the seats.

I know it is very unlikely, but is there anyone out there who is perhaps in
the opposite dilemma and might do a trade with me?

Here's hoping,

Andrew Uprichard

------=_NextPart_000_008A_01D10B3D.07402550
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>List:&nbsp; About 18 months ago I bought a 1961 TR3A =
needing a complete restoration.&nbsp; The ca r came with a brand new, =
high quality red wool carpet set.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The car is =
nearing completion and so today I started installing carpet.&nbsp; =
Wouldn&#8217;t you know it &#8211; the carpet is for an early 3A with =
the sloping rear seat area, whereas this car has the straight back =
behind the seats.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I know it is =
very unlikely, but is there anyone out there who is perhaps in the =
opposite dilemma and might do a trade with me?<br><br>Here&#8217;s =
hoping,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Andrew Uprichard<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_008A_01D10B3D.07402550--

--===============4229126267964147044==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4229126267964147044==--