Subject: Re: [TR] Commercial with a TR4 in it or 4A?

From: Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:06:36 -0500

The side spears says to me it is a 4A.  The bumper is 4.  What are we
looking at there?

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:52 PM
To: Jeff
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Commercial with a TR4 in it

Saw it, liked it. 
Bill
TS30800L

Sent from my VIC-64

On Oct 27, 2015, at 12:04 PM, Jeff <[email-masked]> wrote:

Nice car.
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/AYFU/yahoo-fantasy-sports-app-damon-wayans-jr-is-a-wi
nner

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:14:17 -0700

--===============1635149960843755848==

--001a113ff1764021fc05231f1323

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
wrote:

The side spears says to me it is a 4A.  The bumper is 4.  What are
> we looking at there?

Also - TR4 turn signals and the grille includes (redundant with the spears)
TR4 side lamps.  No bonnet emblem and no T-R-I-U-M-P-H.

We're looking at somebody's car.

Geo

--001a113ff1764021fc05231f1323
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Creig Houghtaling <s=
pan dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:</div><div><br></div><blockquote cla=
ss=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;padding-left:1ex;borde=
r-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid=
">The side spears says to me it is a 4A.=C2=A0 The bumper is 4.=C2=A0 What =
are we=C2=A0looking at there?<br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>=C2=A0</d=
iv><div>Also - TR4 turn signals and the grille includes (redundant with the=
 spears) TR4 side lamps.=C2=A0 No bonnet emblem and no T-R-I-U-M-P-H.</div>=
<div><br></div><div>We&#39;re looking at somebody&#39;s car.</div><div><br>=
</div><div>Geo<br></div>
<br></div>

--001a113ff1764021fc05231f1323--

--===============1635149960843755848==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1635149960843755848==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 1:19:53 +0000

If you zoom it looks like it is a TR4 convertible top set up but hard to tell for sure.  No doubt some cruel production assistant picked just such a car on purpose, rubbing his hands together and saying with an evil laugh--"this, this will drive those Triumph guys crazy,  mwaaaahahaha...."

Greg Lemon

---

From: "wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 21:12:49 -0500

>From the chatter on the list, I would say he did it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 8:20 PM
To: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>; Triumphs <[email-masked]>;
Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] Commercial with a TR4 in it or 4A?

If you zoom it looks like it is a TR4 convertible top set up but hard to
tell for sure.  No doubt some cruel production assistant picked just such a
car on purpose, rubbing his hands together and saying with an evil
laugh--"this, this will drive those Triumph guys crazy,  mwaaaahahaha...."

Greg Lemon