Subject: [TR] 1973 tr6 for sale

From: alan salvatore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:34:07 -0400

--94eb2c0874384c4ec90522d9c8d7

--94eb2c0874384c4ec20522d9c8d5

I have put my personal TR6 up for sale on E-bay if anyone has an interest.
It was full restored in the last two years.
These are things I forgot to mention in the ad.
New aluminum Flywheel, Poly bushings, Bell Sport S.S. exhaust. Car has 72
style interior.
Early TR6 front Badge.
Al Salvatore

I opened a TR6 restoration shop and am selling car to fund renovations.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/171975977147?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

--94eb2c0874384c4ec20522d9c8d5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I have put my personal TR6 up for sale on E-bay if an=
yone has an interest.</div><div>It was full restored in the last two years.=
</div><div>These are things I forgot to mention in the ad.</div><div>New al=
uminum Flywheel, Poly bushings, Bell Sport S.S. exhaust. Car has 72 style i=
nterior.</div><div>Early TR6 front Badge.</div><div>Al Salvatore</div><div>=
<br></div><div>I opened a TR6 restoration shop and am selling car to fund r=
enovations.</div><div><br></div><div><font size=3D"2"><p><a href=3D"http://=
www.ebay.com/itm/-/171975977147?ssPageName=3DSTRK:MESE:IT">http://www.ebay.=
com/itm/-/171975977147?ssPageName=3DSTRK:MESE:IT</a></p></font></div></div>

--94eb2c0874384c4ec20522d9c8d5--

--94eb2c0874384c4ec90522d9c8d7
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="DSC08949.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--94eb2c0874384c4ec90522d9c8d7
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="DSC08944.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--94eb2c0874384c4ec90522d9c8d7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--94eb2c0874384c4ec90522d9c8d7--