Subject: [TR] Canadian Triumph

From: Jeffrey Gayton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 18:59:20 -0700

--===============3891337531809929611==
 boundary="Apple-Mail=_95C2B544-ECB3-4B29-BED9-CF85CBA52D83"

--Apple-Mail=_95C2B544-ECB3-4B29-BED9-CF85CBA52D83
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Hi Andrew. I bought my TR4 from someone in Nova Scotia, and had it =
shipped to Oregon, where I live now. I used Livingston, and they were =
great with all the paperwork. They were less great with delivering a car =
without damage, so I can=E2=80=99t recommend them.

-- Jeff

--Apple-Mail=_95C2B544-ECB3-4B29-BED9-CF85CBA52D83
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Hi Andrew. I bought my TR4 from someone in Nova Scotia, and =
had it shipped to Oregon, where I live now. I used Livingston, and they =
were great with all the paperwork. They were less great with delivering =
a car without damage, so I can=E2=80=99t recommend them.<br =
class=3D""><div class=3D"">
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;  "><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">-- Jeff</span>

</div>
<br class=3D""></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_95C2B544-ECB3-4B29-BED9-CF85CBA52D83--

--===============3891337531809929611==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3891337531809929611==--