Subject: [TR] TR3 Front wheel bearings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:17:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hello List,

Does anyone have the Timken bearing numbers for the TR3, inner and outer?

TIA,

Ed Woods

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:41:43 -0700

Inner National/Timken
07100S cone + 07210X cup

Outer Timken/National 03162 cup + 03062 cone

You can actually look them up by application on the RockAuto website (which BTW is also the cheapest source I've found for them).
http://www.rockauto.com/

Or I also stuck a note in the copy of the SPC at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2H2NJt34OffMWQ4N2EzZGQtNjc0Ny00YmE2LWFiN2UtZWYzMjNjNGFiYzY4/view?usp=sharing

-- Randall