Subject: [TR] I need a part for my TR3B

From: "Triumph" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16:10:50 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1027528020165387536==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0DCF5.1CC93130"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0DCF5.1CC93130
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Sending this for a friend. Please respond to his email, or the list. =
Thanks

HELP!

I'm in dire need of a Hood Lift Assy. for my TR3B. It's part no.802-620 =
in the Moss catalog.

I'll be glad to pay a nominal cost and shipping if someone has an extra =
one to spare (as long as it's not rusted out or all bent out of shape)!

Many thanks,

Wilmer Sprunger
[email-masked]
N.E. Indiana
1963 TR3B
1976 Spitfire   (both being restored!)

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0DCF5.1CC93130
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><BIG><BIG><BIG><FONT size=3D3 face=3D"Times New Roman">Sending this =
for a=20
friend. Please respond to his email, or the list.=20
Thanks</FONT></BIG></BIG></BIG></DIV>
<DIV><BIG><BIG><BIG><FONT size=3D3=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT></BIG></BIG></BIG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BIG><BIG><BIG><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman">HELP!</FONT></BIG><BR><BR></BIG></BIG><FONT=20
style=3D"face: calibri"><BIG>I'm in dire need of a <B>Hood =
</B><B>L</B><B>ift=20
Assy</B>. for my <B>TR3B</B>. It's part no.<B>802-620</B> in the Moss=20
catalog.<BR><BR>I'll be glad to pay a nominal cost and shipping if =
someone has=20
an extra one to spare (as long as it's not rusted out or all bent out of =

shape)!<BR><BR>Many thanks,<BR><BR>Wilmer Sprunger</BIG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><FONT =

style=3D"face: calibri"><BIG><BR>N.E. Indiana<BR>1963 TR3B<BR>1976=20
Spitfire&nbsp;&nbsp; (both being=20
restored!)<BR></DIV></BIG></FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0DCF5.1CC93130--

--===============1027528020165387536==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1027528020165387536==--