Subject: [TR] Distibutor clamp bolt

From: "Jim Vassiliadis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 13:05:01 +1200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2495450279945481872==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0D824.2B053C10"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0D824.2B053C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I seem to have all my old bolts except for the two distributor clamp bolts.
I have searched all my manuals including a parts manual but there is no
reference to the size of the bolt
The only ref. I found was: 1\2" N.F. & N .C Stud which doesn't make sense to
me.
Would anyone know what size bolt I need?
Thankyou
 
Jims 1962 TR4

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0D824.2B053C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D046240101-16082015>I seem =
to have all=20
my old bolts except for the two distributor clamp =
bolts.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D046240101-16082015>I have =
searched all=20
my manuals including a parts&nbsp;manual but there is no reference to =
the size=20
of the bolt</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2><SPAN =
class=3D046240101-16082015>The only ref.=20
I found was: </SPAN>1\2" N.F. &amp; N .C&nbsp;<SPAN=20
class=3D046240101-16082015>Stud which doesn't make sense to=20
me.</SPAN></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2><SPAN =
class=3D046240101-16082015>Would anyone=20
know what size bolt I need?</SPAN></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2><SPAN=20
class=3D046240101-16082015>Thankyou</SPAN></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2><SPAN=20
class=3D046240101-16082015></SPAN></FONT></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2><SPAN =
class=3D046240101-16082015>Jims 1962=20
TR4</SPAN></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0D824.2B053C10--

--===============2495450279945481872==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2495450279945481872==--