Subject: [TR] TR4 Door Lock Assembly

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 19:47:12 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8099951093724076817==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0076_01D0DC4A.2D5FAD40"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01D0DC4A.2D5FAD40
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Got a rebuilt correct key code door lock barrel from Pete Groh at
Britishcarkeys.com  He did a great job and great price.  Highly recommended!
Thank you list for the contact!  I am having fun tonight reassembling the
door lock and door handle with push button on my TR4.  At least I thought it
was fun.  Turns out that even with all of my pictures during disassembly
that I can't get it back together where everything works as it should.  I am
sure I have all of the parts.  Rather than describing everything here and
all of you going "what is he talking about."  Is there anyone out there that
knows the trick to get the plunger to seat correctly so it turns the lock
mechanism when key is turned and pushes out when you push door push button
in.  Can't seem to get both working correctly at same time and the manual is
no help here.  

Thanks in advance,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

62 TR4

75 TR6

------=_NextPart_000_0076_01D0DC4A.2D5FAD40
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Got a =
rebuilt correct key code door lock barrel from Pete Groh at =
Britishcarkeys.com&nbsp; He did a great job and great price.&nbsp; =
Highly recommended!&nbsp; Thank you list for the contact!&nbsp; I am =
having fun tonight reassembling the door lock and door handle with push =
button on my TR4.&nbsp; At least I thought it was fun.&nbsp; Turns out =
that even with all of my pictures during disassembly that I can&#8217;t =
get it back together where everything works as it should.&nbsp; I am =
sure I have all of the parts.&nbsp; Rather than describing everything =
here and all of you going &#8220;what is he talking about.&#8221;&nbsp; =
Is there anyone out there that knows the trick to get the plunger to =
seat correctly so it turns the lock mechanism when key is turned and =
pushes out when you push door push button in.&nbsp; Can&#8217;t seem to =
get both working correctly at same time and the manual is no help =
here.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks in =
advance,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jim =
Henningsen<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ocala FL<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>62 TR4<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>75 =
TR6<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0076_01D0DC4A.2D5FAD40--

--===============8099951093724076817==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8099951093724076817==--