Subject: [TR] TR4A vent lid

From: "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 21:07:27 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7058583591178225106==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0071_01D0D79E.63ED11F0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01D0D79E.63ED11F0
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Does anybody have any information on how the spring and control rod are =
attached to the cowl vent on a TR4A? I keep forgetting about this every =
time I see another TR4A so while I am thinking about it I will send this =
email!=20
Pictures would be good and much appriciated. I can't even find the hole =
in the plenum where the rod goes down to the handle on the dash!!
Thanks,
Dave Connitt
------=_NextPart_000_0071_01D0D79E.63ED11F0
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16684">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Does anybody have any information on how the =
spring and=20
control rod are attached to the cowl vent on a TR4A? I keep forgetting =
about=20
this every time I see another TR4A so while I am thinking about it I =
will send=20
this email! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Pictures would be good and much appriciated. I =
can't even=20
find the hole in the plenum where the rod goes down to the handle on the =

dash!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Dave Connitt</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01D0D79E.63ED11F0--

--===============7058583591178225106==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7058583591178225106==--