Subject: [TR] 2015 Dayton British Car Show

From: "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 18:22:55 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1430168527453580987==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0073_01D0CD50.405DEF00"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D0CD50.405DEF00
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I had a great time at the 2015 Dayton British Car show. The weather was =
perfect, the ride up and back to Cincinnati couldn't have been better.=20
This was the longest trip so far in my TR4A and it ran perfect!
I am getting closer to wanting a 5-speed or overdrive though!

Dave Connitt
------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D0CD50.405DEF00
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16672">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I had a great time at the 2015 Dayton British =
Car show.=20
The weather was perfect, the ride up and back to =
Cincinnati&nbsp;couldn't have=20
been better. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>This was the longest trip so far in my TR4A and =
it ran=20
perfect!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I am getting closer to wanting a 5-speed or =
overdrive=20
though!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Dave Connitt</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0073_01D0CD50.405DEF00--

--===============1430168527453580987==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1430168527453580987==--