Subject: [TR] interesting thought

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 00:08:09 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3109144129372366715==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0009_01D0D300.A3833490"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D0D300.A3833490
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

over on the 6 pack forum, someone suggested putting a helicoil in where =
the starter bolts in so you don=E2=80=99t have that dance with the nut =
and bolts.

he said he had done it 7 years ago with no problems.

anyone want to comment on this idea?

someone else suggested making a removable cover cutout in the =
transmission cover.  also seemed like a good idea.
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D0D300.A3833490
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>over on the 6 pack forum, someone suggested putting a helicoil in =
where the=20
starter bolts in so you don=E2=80=99t have that dance with the nut and =
bolts.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>he said he had done it 7 years ago with no problems.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>anyone want to comment on this idea?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>someone else suggested making a removable cover cutout in the =
transmission=20
cover.&nbsp; also seemed like a good =
idea.</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D0D300.A3833490--

--===============3109144129372366715==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3109144129372366715==--