Subject: [TR] Almost a Triumph -- very cool 1960 Standard Vanguard Vignale (Phase 3) estate car on eBay UK

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 07:53:34 -0500

--===============0369330093841818054==

--001a11c1168c5399be051c7bc7d8

I could have a ton of fun with this one...
*http://tinyurl.com/nrlz56t <http://tinyurl.com/nrlz56t>*

*http://preview.tinyurl.com/nrlz56t <http://preview.tinyurl.com/nrlz56t>*

--001a11c1168c5399be051c7bc7d8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I could have a ton of fun with this one...<div><b style=3D=
"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;fon=
t-size:12.8000001907349px"><a href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/nrlz56t">http://ti=
nyurl.com/nrlz56t</a></b><br></div><div><b style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-f=
amily:Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349p=
x"><br></b></div><div><b style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana,Gene=
va,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349px"><a href=3D"http=
://preview.tinyurl.com/nrlz56t">http://preview.tinyurl.com/nrlz56t</a></b><=
b style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans=
-serif;font-size:12.8000001907349px"><br></b></div><div><b style=3D"color:r=
gb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:1=
2.8000001907349px"><br></b></div></div>

--001a11c1168c5399be051c7bc7d8--

--===============0369330093841818054==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0369330093841818054==--