Subject: [TR] TR4 Door Lock

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 10:50:55 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2506504640658072366==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D0D748.43CBEF00"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D0D748.43CBEF00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Does anyone have a TR4 door lock barrel with lock number 743.  I know this
is a pretty detailed question, but one of my original 743 locks on my TR4
has a buggered chrome cap where the key is inserted. Cant seem to figure out
if I can take a chrome cap off another lock barrel and reinstall without
damaging.  I also thought about putting the key mechanisms into another lock
to make it a 743, but cant see how it would come apart. Any experts out
there or do you know of an expert I can send my orig lock to for fixing.
Macy's Garage?  I have a really nice 910 lock that is perfect if anyone has
one of those.  My car originally came with the 743  and I have the orig keys
so I 'd like to keep same.  

Thanks in advance,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

62 TR4

75 TR6

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D0D748.43CBEF00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does =
anyone have a TR4 door lock barrel with lock number 743.&nbsp; I know =
this is a pretty detailed question, but one of my original 743 locks on =
my TR4 has a buggered chrome cap where the key is inserted. Cant seem to =
figure out if I can take a chrome cap off another lock barrel and =
reinstall without damaging.&nbsp; I also thought about putting the key =
mechanisms into another lock to make it a 743, but cant see how it would =
come apart. Any experts out there or do you know of an expert I can send =
my orig lock to for fixing.&nbsp; Macy&#8217;s Garage? &nbsp;I have a =
really nice 910 lock that is perfect if anyone has one of those.&nbsp; =
My car originally came with the 743 &nbsp;and I have the orig keys so I =
&#8216;d like to keep same.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks in advance,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jim Henningsen<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ocala FL<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>62 =
TR4<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>75 TR6<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D0D748.43CBEF00--

--===============2506504640658072366==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2506504640658072366==--