Subject: [TR] Distibutor clamp bolt

From: "Jim Vassiliadis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 14:32:14 +1200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4662543358164413131==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0D830.59EAE320"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0D830.59EAE320
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thankyou for the reply.
I now realise that it must be a stud.
The annoying thing is that I have the plastic bag that was labelled
distributor and perolator bolts.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0D830.59EAE320
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN =
class=3D031283002-16082015>Thankyou for the=20
reply.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D031283002-16082015>I now =
realise that=20
it must be a stud.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D031283002-16082015>The =
annoying thing=20
is that I have the plastic bag that was labelled distributor and =
perolator=20
bolts.</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0D830.59EAE320--

--===============4662543358164413131==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4662543358164413131==--