Subject: [TR] Distributor Pedestal

From: "Jim Vassiliadis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 11:30:01 +1200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0975295917964164809==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0CF72.185E02A0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0CF72.185E02A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Problem solved.
The slot in the oil pump drive needs to be in the correct position to the
cog on the camshaft that drives the geared shaft.
We removed the shaft, put and turned the oil pump drive a few millimetres
and the shaft dropped in a couple of millimetres.
You have to turn the oil pump drive independantly of the motor.
We then lined up TDC and made sure the shaft, pump and dizzie were all in
sync.
 
I'm that little bit closer to getting the little guy back on the road.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0CF72.185E02A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN =
class=3D734452223-04082015>Problem=20
solved.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D734452223-04082015>The =
slot in the oil=20
pump drive needs to be in the correct position to the cog on the =
camshaft that=20
drives the geared shaft.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D734452223-04082015>We =
removed the=20
shaft, put and turned the oil pump drive a few millimetres and the shaft =
dropped=20
in a couple of millimetres.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D734452223-04082015>You =
have to turn the=20
oil pump drive independantly of the motor.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D734452223-04082015>We =
then lined up TDC=20
and made sure the shaft, pump and dizzie were all in =
sync.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D734452223-04082015></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D734452223-04082015>I'm =
that little bit=20
closer to getting the little guy back on the=20
road.</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01D0CF72.185E02A0--

--===============0975295917964164809==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0975295917964164809==--