Subject: Re: [TR] TRF

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 03:17:08 -0400

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Bob Labuz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> But, using the tracking # provided, the shipment originated in DOVER, MN
> 55929

Very occasionally, I've seen some odd things with USPS tracking...this
is probably just one of them.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "John Macartney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 18:26:16 +0100

> I needed to order a new fan belt for the 6 after installing my spare last
night. Just received a note that the package has been shipped. Good news. 
But, using the tracking # provided, the shipment originated in DOVER, MN
55929. What is up with that? Did TRF move?

Probably Charles Runyan has done a deal with a belt supplier that negates
TRF holding them in stock? Think I'd rather have the commission on a 'drop
ship' arrangement than have to deal with stockholding costs and all the
other issues a retailer has to face.

Jonmac

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

---

From: Phil Ethier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 20:23:14 -0500

I did not know there was a Dover Minnesota. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2015, at 12:26 PM, "John Macartney" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]