Subject: [TR] trailing arms

From: john doe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 23:02:38 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5433527141446744755==
	boundary="----=_Part_786439_487230344.1435791758908"

------=_Part_786439_487230344.1435791758908
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Looking at a 71 that had the trailing arms repaired with a piece of steel =
how much does it cost to have them done correctly non original car interior=
 not correct asking price is 10500 paint is ok but he put a stripe on the f=
ront and back=C2=A0
------=_Part_786439_487230344.1435791758908
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px">  Looking at a 71 that had the trailing arms repaired with a piece of steel how much does it cost to have them done correctly non original car interior not correct asking price is 10500 paint is ok but he put a stripe on the front and back&nbsp;</div></body></html>
------=_Part_786439_487230344.1435791758908--

--===============5433527141446744755==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5433527141446744755==--