Subject: [TR] Triumph - rigid fuel line diameters

From: Lee Janssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:11:19 -0600

--===============7632661259193460230==

--001a1149048621abed051add1ed2

The club had an outing were a fuel pump went out and it would have been
nice to have a small section of rigid fuel line, fuel hose and a couple of
hose clamps.

I'm pretty sure that the TR6 rigid fuel line is 5/16 inch OD but what is it
for the other triumphs??

Thanks in advance
Lee Janssen
Centennial CO

--001a1149048621abed051add1ed2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>The club had an outing were a fuel pump went out=
 and it would have been nice to have a small section of rigid fuel line, fu=
el hose and a couple of hose clamps.=C2=A0</div></div><div><br></div><div>I=
&#39;m pretty sure that the TR6 rigid fuel line is 5/16 inch OD but what is=
 it for the other triumphs??</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks in advance</di=
v><div>Lee Janssen</div><div>Centennial CO</div></div>

--001a1149048621abed051add1ed2--

--===============7632661259193460230==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7632661259193460230==--