Subject: [TR] 57 TR3 fuel gage

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 16:52:37 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2697349703809945391==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D0BB30.D3802780"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D0BB30.D3802780
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

has a B on one terminal.  do I attach the ground or power to that one?

thanks!
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D0BB30.D3802780
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>has a B on one terminal.&nbsp; do I attach the ground or power to =
that=20
one?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks!</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D0BB30.D3802780--

--===============2697349703809945391==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2697349703809945391==--

---

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 18:23:30 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3347743201119927262==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0039_01D0BB3D.86A84C00"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D0BB3D.86A84C00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

B is power, T takes the green / black from the sender unit.  And remember
the gauge itself must be grounded.

Andrew Uprichard

Too many TR3s...

From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of dave n
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 5:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] 57 TR3 fuel gage

thanks!

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D0BB3D.86A84C00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>B is power, T takes the green / black from the sender unit.&nbsp; And =
remember the gauge itself must be grounded.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Andrew Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Too many TR3s&#8230;&#8230;.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>dave n<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, July 10, 2015 5:53 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] 57 TR3 fuel =
gage<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>has a B on one =
terminal.&nbsp; do I attach the ground or power to that =
one?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p=
></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:black'>thanks!<o:p></o:=
p></span></p></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D0BB3D.86A84C00--

--===============3347743201119927262==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3347743201119927262==--