Subject: [TR] One more question

From: "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:26:01 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7242261966758582335==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006A_01D0AF74.636E8940"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01D0AF74.636E8940
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I had one more question...
I just received my new pads for the top inside of the doors on my TR4A. =
These are the vinyl covered foam pieces that are glued to the exposed =
metal on the inside top of the door between the glass and the door card.
There is a flap of vinyl on both long edges that I am guessing has to be =
glued to the door somehow. Has anybody done this? If so, can you give me =
some pointers on what to do and what not to do?
Thanks again,
Dave Connitt
------=_NextPart_000_006A_01D0AF74.636E8940
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16659">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I had one more question...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>I just received my new pads for the top inside =
of the=20
doors on my TR4A. These are the vinyl covered foam pieces that are glued =
to the=20
exposed metal on the inside top of the door between the glass and the =
door=20
card.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>There is a flap of vinyl on both long edges that =
I am=20
guessing has to be glued to the door somehow. Has anybody done this? If =
so, can=20
you give me some pointers on what to do and what not to do?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Thanks again,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Dave Connitt</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01D0AF74.636E8940--

--===============7242261966758582335==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7242261966758582335==--