Subject: [TR] VTR 2015 Convention - Early Registration Deadline is today

From: "Ann and Tim Buja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 23:15:58 -0500

If you're thinking of attending the 2015 Vintage Triumph Register National
Convention in Fontana, Wisconsin this August but haven't registered yet,
today is your last chance to take advantage of the $15 early registration
discount.

All registrations postmarked through Saturday, June 13 or made online
through the convention website at http://www.vtr2015.com through Sunday,
June 14 will receive a $15 discount on the base registration fee.  

Featured models this year will be TR4A and Spitfire MkII on their 50th
anniversaries.

Special attractions will include:

* TS1 - the first production TR2 - Convention attendees will see TS1 as the
public saw it for the first time in October 1953
* LD2 - the second pre-production and first LHD Stag was found in a barn in
central Illinois and is being restored to 1971 Auto Show condition
* Kas Kastner - The Man!
* Spinal Tappets has several new tracks this year

You may register online with payment via PayPal at
http://www.vtr2015.com/index.php/registration

or download the registration form at
http://www.vtr2015.com/images/registrationformvtr2015.pdf

Don't wait until Monday!

Tim Buja - VTR 2015 Registrar
80 TR8, 73 Stag, 72 TR6

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive