Subject: [TR] Restoration Shop recommendation in North or Central NJ

From: Tom & Marge FitzGibbon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 19:36:33 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5633825615802149205==
	boundary="----=_Part_27077228_1389960421.1433705793223"

------=_Part_27077228_1389960421.1433705793223
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Can anyone recommend a good restoration shop in central or north NJ (I'll even take south NJ or eastern PA)? I need to have some rust on the '73 Mustang that shares the garage with my Triumph taken care of, including welding in some floor panels and most likely some other repair panels. Unfortunately, lacking both the time and the skill I need to look to a pro to get this done and I'm having a hard time finding a place around here interested in doing the work. They're all happy to handle collision damage on newer cars, but no one wants to do resto work. Thanks. 

Tom FitzGibbon 
Scotch Plains, NJ 

------=_Part_27077228_1389960421.1433705793223
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>Can anyone recommend a good restoration shop in central or north NJ (I'll even take south NJ or eastern PA)? &nbsp;I need to have some rust on the '73 Mustang that shares the garage with my Triumph taken care of, including welding in some floor panels and most likely some other repair panels. &nbsp;Unfortunately, lacking both the time and the skill I need to look to a pro to get this done and I'm having a hard time finding a place around here interested in doing the work. &nbsp;They're all happy to handle collision damage on newer cars, but no one wants to do resto work. &nbsp;Thanks.</div><div><br></div><div>Tom FitzGibbon</div><div>Scotch Plains, NJ</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_27077228_1389960421.1433705793223--

--===============5633825615802149205==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5633825615802149205==--