Subject: [TR] home made bead / sand blasters

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 14:53:01 -0700

--===============7388220346906150472==

--089e01538abe03af5e05173f803a

Can I turn my wall texture gun into a home made bead /sand blaster?

Any other ways?

Sujit

--089e01538abe03af5e05173f803a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_signature">Can I turn my wall texture =
gun into a home made bead /sand blaster?</div><div class=3D"gmail_signature=
"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signature">Any other ways?</div><div class=
=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signature">Sujit</div>
</div>

--089e01538abe03af5e05173f803a--

--===============7388220346906150472==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7388220346906150472==--