Subject: [TR] Gunst throw out bearing question

From: "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:18:25 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7962406510800301386==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0077_01D0AF73.540CA8C0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01D0AF73.540CA8C0
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

So back a million years ago when I was rebuilding the engine on my TR4A =
(by the way, isn't it odd that the "4" key and the "$" key are only a =
shift away from each other? I think not!) anyway,, I decided to go with =
The Roadster Factory "Magic Clutch" setup which included the Gunst throw =
out bearing. My Triumph has developed an occasional squeal much like a =
bearing going bad. Naturally, I think the worse but what experiences =
good or bad have you guys had using the Gunst throwout bearing?
Secondly, what is the down side of removing the spring that keeps the =
bearing on the clutch fingers?
Thanks
Dave Connitt
------=_NextPart_000_0077_01D0AF73.540CA8C0
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16659">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>So back a million years ago when I was =
rebuilding the=20
engine on my TR4A (by the way, isn't it odd that the "4" key and the "$" =
key are=20
only a shift away from each other? I think not!) anyway,, I decided to =
go with=20
The Roadster Factory "Magic Clutch" setup which included the Gunst throw =
out=20
bearing. My Triumph has developed an occasional squeal much like a =
bearing going=20
bad. Naturally, I think the worse but what experiences good or bad have =
you guys=20
had using the Gunst throwout bearing?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Secondly, what is the down side of removing the =
spring=20
that keeps the bearing on the clutch fingers?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Dave Connitt</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01D0AF73.540CA8C0--

--===============7962406510800301386==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7962406510800301386==--