Subject: [TR] PoziDriv screws for dash

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 14:23:12 -0500

------=_20150602142312_78090
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I've replaced the black dash screws on a couple of Triumphs in the past -
making sure to get the black screws and the black cup washer. BUT - the
originals are all PoziDriv screws - and, as far as I know, the replacements
available are Phillips screws. Years ago I bought the appropriate PoziDriv
screwdrivers - they do work much better than a Phillips on a PoziDriv head.

So far my searching has turned up no hits for a black PoziDriv screw that
matches the originals. (Photo of a formerly-black one attached.) Any ideas?

Lee
------=_20150602142312_78090
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="pozidriv.jpg"

------=_20150602142312_78090
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_20150602142312_78090--