Subject: [TR] Detroit Tigers

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:51:38 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6752967907330556231==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00C0_01D0930C.7AA70080"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01D0930C.7AA70080
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Each year Detroit Tigers has a car show in association with a game.  Somehow
last year they got my email and invited me.  My TR3 won best foreign car (I
should add it was the ONLY foreign car) so during the seventh inning
stretch, it was flashed up on the big screen out in left field and we were
awarded a beautiful crystal glass trophy.

This year the format has been reduced to just 30 cars (from 150 last year).
Detroit, motor city, automobile capital of the world - and they have asked
the little BRG TR3 back !!  Just wanted you all to know I am doing my bit
for the marque...

Andrew Uprichard 

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01D0930C.7AA70080
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Each year =
Detroit Tigers has a car show in association with a game. &nbsp;Somehow =
last year they got my email and invited me.&nbsp; My TR3 won best =
foreign car (I should add it was the ONLY foreign car) so during the =
seventh inning stretch, it was flashed up on the big screen out in left =
field and we were awarded a beautiful crystal glass =
trophy.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This year the format has been reduced to just 30 cars =
(from 150 last year).&nbsp; Detroit, motor city, automobile capital of =
the world &#8211; and they have asked the little BRG TR3 back !!&nbsp; =
Just wanted you all to know I am doing my bit for the =
marque&#8230;..<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Andrew =
Uprichard <o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01D0930C.7AA70080--

--===============6752967907330556231==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6752967907330556231==--

---

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 15:02:51 -0400

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Andrew Uprichard
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> Detroit, motor city, automobile capital of the world – and they have asked
> the little BRG TR3 back !!

Congratulations!

One could argue that it was cars like the TR3 that started things
changing in the Motor City...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]