Subject: Re: [TR] Coffee cup holder console

From: Hoyt Duff <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 19:45:21 -0400

I built something similar for my '64 Spit because when my highschool
girlfriend and I went parking, the emergency brake would dig into her
back. It was triangle-shaped with a length of garden hose at the apex
(to cushion and make a round form), covered in some foam rubber carpet
padding and black Naugahyde. Of course, it covered the emergency brake
up completely, but that was not as important at the time . . .

On 5/26/15, Peter Arakelian <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
> Moss still offers a center console for TR2-4 with cupholder
>
> http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=123150<http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=123150>
>
> Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver

-- 
Hoyt

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 19:09:28 -0500

funny how similar that is to the MGB armrest . . .