Subject: [TR] GT6 in Southern California

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 11:42:41 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3278990007237933085==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0012_01D08F04.41461EE0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D08F04.41461EE0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

So, I just went into my FLAPS to buy some transmission fluid type F
(apparently this is 15-weight and may be good as dashpot oil:  the usual
dashpot oil is 20 weight, so we'll see if this helps the carbs open more
quickly - it is an experiment in progress).  Anyway - I digress.  There was
a new guy at the counter who asked what it was for and when I explained he
told me he had a Triumph ("GT mark 6, or something like that") sitting in a
storage unit in the LA area.

The story is he bought a number of cars (including what does sound like a
GT6) in some kind of a foreclosure, and was then transferred to Michigan.
He is going back in August to sell as much as he can and said he wanted
$1500 for the GT6.  California black-plate car, complete, that's about all
he knows.

I offered to see if anyone in the area was interested and put them in touch
with him.  So if there is anyone out there who wants to know more, let me
know off-line and I will put you guys in touch.

Andrew Uprichard

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D08F04.41461EE0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>So, I just =
went into my FLAPS to buy some transmission fluid type F (apparently =
this is 15-weight and may be good as dashpot oil:&nbsp; the usual =
dashpot oil is 20 weight, so we&#8217;ll see if this helps the carbs =
open more quickly &#8211; it is an experiment in progress).&nbsp; Anyway =
&#8211; I digress.&nbsp; There was a new guy at the counter who asked =
what it was for and when I explained he told me he had a Triumph =
(&#8220;GT mark 6, or something like that&#8221;) sitting in a storage =
unit in the LA area.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The story is =
he bought a number of cars (including what does sound like a GT6) in =
some kind of a foreclosure, and was then transferred to Michigan.&nbsp; =
He is going back in August to sell as much as he can and said he wanted =
$1500 for the GT6.&nbsp; California black-plate car, complete, =
that&#8217;s about all he knows.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I offered to =
see if anyone in the area was interested and put them in touch with =
him.&nbsp; So if there is anyone out there who wants to know more, let =
me know off-line and I will put you guys in touch.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01D08F04.41461EE0--

--===============3278990007237933085==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3278990007237933085==--