Subject: Re: [TR] Coffee cup holder console

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 14:39:39 -0400

--===============3076832946610029599==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_0B148072-E2B3-4DEF-9906-091BD9A901E9"

--Apple-Mail=_0B148072-E2B3-4DEF-9906-091BD9A901E9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

>=20
> Question:  I'd like a coffee cup holder for the console.  The wedge =
type always tilts.  I know this has come up before, but can't find a =
link for one.  Seem to remember one in Moss, but can't see it in the =
catelogue.  Any thoughts?
>=20
> Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
> New Hampshire

You can take a look at http://www.clarkandclarkinc.com/triumph.htm =
<http://www.clarkandclarkinc.com/triumph.htm>

The TR4 version is also used on the TR3. If you are looking for a =
console, I think this is the one Moss used to carry. The only downside =
is that the TR3/TR4 version has a very shallow cup holder. The AMCO =
replica version that is out there, is considerably more expensive. I =
have both the Clark and Clark TR4 version and TR6 version

Keith Stewart
[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_0B148072-E2B3-4DEF-9906-091BD9A901E9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D""><div><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D""><br =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: none; display: inline =
!important;" class=3D"">Question: &nbsp;I'd like a coffee cup holder for =
the console. &nbsp;The wedge type always tilts. &nbsp;I know this has =
come up before, but can't find a link for one. &nbsp;Seem to remember =
one in Moss, but can't see it in the catelogue. &nbsp;Any =
thoughts?</span><br style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D""><br style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: =
none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Terry Smith, '59 =
TR3A</span><br style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D""><span style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; float: =
none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">New Hampshire</span><br =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""><div class=3D"">You =
can take a look at&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://www.clarkandclarkinc.com/triumph.htm" =
class=3D"">http://www.clarkandclarkinc.com/triumph.htm</a></div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">The TR4 version is also =
used on the TR3. If you are looking for a console, I think this is the =
one Moss used to carry. The only downside is that the TR3/TR4 version =
has a very shallow cup holder. The AMCO replica version that is out =
there, is considerably more expensive. I have both the Clark and Clark =
TR4 version and TR6 version</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div=
 class=3D""><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><div =
style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2;" =
class=3D"">Keith Stewart</div><div style=3D"text-align: -webkit-auto; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2;" class=3D""><span style=3D"text-align: =
-webkit-auto;" class=3D""><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a></span></div><div style=3D"text-align:=
 -webkit-auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_0B148072-E2B3-4DEF-9906-091BD9A901E9--

--===============3076832946610029599==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3076832946610029599==--