Subject: [TR] TR4 Sun visor mount

From: Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 10:58:18 -0500

--===============2120083564886823175==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_004E_01D09090.61E8C700"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01D09090.61E8C700
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am getting toward the end of my restoration on my TR4A.  I am missing the
passenger side visor and the right hand bracket.  I ordered a pair of visors
from Victoria British that included brackets.  But the brackets that come
with the pair are the swing style like the TR6.  To mount these brackets
onto the TR4 frame would require some major modifications to the windshield
frame that I don't really want to make on this car.  So I checked Victoria
British and Moss for a replacement, but neither carry it.  Does anyone know
where I could buy a new or used right hand bracket for a non-swing visor
setup?

Thanks

Creig Houghtaling

314-401-7817

[email-masked]

St. Louis, MO

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01D09090.61E8C700
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I am =
getting toward the end of my restoration on my TR4A.&nbsp; I am missing =
the passenger side visor and the right hand bracket.&nbsp; I ordered a =
pair of visors from Victoria British that included brackets.&nbsp; But =
the brackets that come with the pair are the swing style like the =
TR6.&nbsp; To mount these brackets onto the TR4 frame would require some =
major modifications to the windshield frame that I don&#8217;t really =
want to make on this car.&nbsp; So I checked Victoria British and Moss =
for a replacement, but neither carry it.&nbsp; Does anyone know where I =
could buy a new or used right hand bracket for a non-swing visor =
setup?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Creig =
Houghtaling<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>314-401-7817<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>St. Louis, MO<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_004E_01D09090.61E8C700--

--===============2120083564886823175==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2120083564886823175==--