Subject: [TR] TR3 handbrake part request

From: "Carl TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 13:00:19 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2406026245550166036==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0019_01D08F0F.1B6FD660"
Content-language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D08F0F.1B6FD660
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_001A_01D08F0F.1B6FD660"

------=_NextPart_001_001A_01D08F0F.1B6FD660
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I am missing the fork end of the emergency cable.  Part no. 101247.

1)      Does anybody have one that they are willing to part with?

2)      Does anybody have one available to get specs for getting the part
made or finding a substitute.

a.       I know it is 5/16 UNF threaded.

b.      Overall length

c.       Length of 'forks'

d.      Size of hole for pin

e.       Gap between forks

3)      Is there anyone else who might want one if I go the 'make it' route?
(share the cost)

Carl

1960 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO

Tampa, FL

------=_NextPart_001_001A_01D08F0F.1B6FD660
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph
	{mso-style-priority:34;
	margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:0in;
	margin-left:.5in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
/* List Definitions */
@list l0
	{mso-list-id:1177308194;
	mso-list-type:hybrid;
	mso-list-template-ids:979275390 67698705 67698713 67698715 67698703 =
67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;}
@list l0:level1
	{mso-level-text:"%1\)";
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level2
	{mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level3
	{mso-level-number-format:roman-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:right;
	text-indent:-9.0pt;}
@list l0:level4
	{mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level5
	{mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level6
	{mso-level-number-format:roman-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:right;
	text-indent:-9.0pt;}
@list l0:level7
	{mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level8
	{mso-level-number-format:alpha-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level9
	{mso-level-number-format:roman-lower;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:right;
	text-indent:-9.0pt;}
ol
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
ul
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><img width=3D207 height=3D128 =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_2" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"></span><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>I am missing the fork end of the emergency =
cable.&nbsp; Part no. 101247.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoListParagraph style=3D'text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>1)<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Does =
anybody have one that they are willing to part =
with?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1'><![if =
!supportLists]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>2)<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Does =
anybody have one available to get specs for getting the part made or =
finding a substitute.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:1.0in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level2 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>a.<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>I know it =
is 5/16 UNF threaded.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:1.0in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level2 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>b.<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Overall =
length<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:1.0in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level2 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>c.<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Length of =
&#8216;forks&#8217;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:1.0in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level2 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>d.<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Size of =
hole for pin<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'margin-left:1.0in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level2 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>e.<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Gap between =
forks<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoListParagraph =
style=3D'text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1'><![if =
!supportLists]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>3)<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Is there =
anyone else who might want one if I go the &#8216;make it&#8217; route? =
(share the cost)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Carl<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>1960 Triumph TR3A =
&#8211; TS81802LO<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Tampa, FL<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div></body></=
html>
------=_NextPart_001_001A_01D08F0F.1B6FD660--

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D08F0F.1B6FD660
	name="image002.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01D08F0F.1B6FD660--

--===============2406026245550166036==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2406026245550166036==--