Subject: [TR] TR3 Battery Box

From: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 15:38:25 -0400

--===============2155983249063431478==

--001a1139b2c22207590515e7a5dc

Hey all ~

Has anyone ever replaced their battery box (hah-hah) on their TR3A?
What holds that top lip/flange to the firewall, at the very top?

Dave Friedlander
'59TR3A

--001a1139b2c22207590515e7a5dc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sa=
ns ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Hey all ~<br><br></div><div class=3D"g=
mail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,1=
53)">Has anyone ever replaced their battery box (hah-hah) on their TR3A?<br=
></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans=
-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">What holds that top lip/flange to the firewall, =
at the very top?<br><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-fa=
mily:comic sans ms,sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,153)">Dave Friedlander<br></div=
><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif=
;color:rgb(0,0,153)">&#39;59TR3A<br></div></div>

--001a1139b2c22207590515e7a5dc--

--===============2155983249063431478==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2155983249063431478==--