Subject: [TR] What I learned today...

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 19:23:03 -0400

--===============0408469737079900459==

--089e015383fc2ee86f0512b1ff13

Today, I learned that a TR-6 transmission is much easier to install if the
clutch operating shaft is on the left side of the transmission.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corroded Brain, Ga.

P.S. I also learned, once again, how patient my wife is as I struggle to
figure out what the heck is wrong....

--089e015383fc2ee86f0512b1ff13
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Today, I learned that a TR-6 transmission is much easier t=
o install if the clutch operating shaft is on the left side of the transmis=
sion.<div><br></div><div>Jeff Scarbrough</div><div>Corroded Brain, Ga.</div=
><div><br></div><div>P.S. I also learned, once again, how patient my wife i=
s as I struggle to figure out what the heck is wrong....</div></div>

--089e015383fc2ee86f0512b1ff13--

--===============0408469737079900459==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0408469737079900459==--