Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 paint colors, names and BL paint codes.

From: Bryan Loy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:32:50 -0400

--===============5991192411668085876==

--20cf307ac79fcfcd8605147e4cd0

It's kind of hard to tell, but based on this chart, my '71 is Carmine red.
Some times my car looks very red, almost tomato red, then when the light is
different, it looks more more like Damson.  Thanks for everyone that is
helping me.  If anyone else has an idea, I'd love to hear it.
Bryan

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Dave Murphy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi Brian,
> I put this together last year showing all the pretty TR6 colors that were
> available. I'd guess the burgundy might be Carmine 82 or Danson 17.
> Enjoy the photos!
> -Dave Murphy
> Dearborn MI
> '76 TR6, Java Green
>

--20cf307ac79fcfcd8605147e4cd0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">It&#39;s kind of hard to tell, but based on this chart, my=
 &#39;71 is Carmine red.=C2=A0 Some times my car looks very red, almost tom=
ato red, then when the light is different, it looks more more like Damson.=
=C2=A0 Thanks for everyone that is helping me.=C2=A0 If anyone else has an =
idea, I&#39;d love to hear it.=C2=A0<div>Bryan<br><div><div class=3D"gmail_=
extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Dave=
 Murphy <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><b=
lockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px =
#ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

<div><div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Brian,<br>I put this together last year showing al=
l the pretty TR6 colors that were available. I&#39;d guess the burgundy mig=
ht be Carmine 82 or Danson 17.<br>Enjoy the photos!<span><font color=3D"#88=
8888"><br>-Dave Murphy<br>Dearborn MI<br>&#39;76 TR6, Java=C2=A0Green<br> 	=
	 	   		  </font></span></div></div>
</blockquote></div><br></div></div></div></div>

--20cf307ac79fcfcd8605147e4cd0--

--===============5991192411668085876==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5991192411668085876==--

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:56:18 -0700

--===============3798506265683071333==

--bcaec501604b73bc6f0514812453

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Bryan Loy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Some times my car looks very red, almost tomato red...
>

 You might want to see Pimento in person - in my memory it looks different
from what that chart suggests.

Geo

--bcaec501604b73bc6f0514812453
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On F=
ri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Bryan Loy <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mai=
lto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]<=
/a>&gt;</span> wrote:</div><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><br></div><blockquote=
 class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;padding-left:1ex;b=
order-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:s=
olid"><div dir=3D"ltr">It&#39;s kind of hard to tell, but based on this cha=
rt, my &#39;71 is Carmine red.=C2=A0 Some times my car looks very red, almo=
st tomato red...</div></blockquote><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><br></div><di=
v class=3D"gmail_quote">=C2=A0You might want to see Pimento in person - in =
my memory it looks different from what that chart suggests.</div><div class=
=3D"gmail_quote"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_quote">Geo</div></div></div>

--bcaec501604b73bc6f0514812453--

--===============3798506265683071333==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3798506265683071333==--

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:57:37 -0700

--===============2208641874368572938==

--20cf3033477d2de33a05148129cd

Here's some examples in Pimento:

http://goo.gl/Yzq4Kx

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Geo Hahn <[email-masked]> wrote:

> It's kind of hard to tell, but based on this chart, my '71 is Carmine
>> red.  Some times my car looks very red, almost tomato red...
>>
>

--20cf3033477d2de33a05148129cd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Here&#39;s some examples in Pimento:</div><div><br></=
div><div><a href=3D"http://goo.gl/Yzq4Kx">http://goo.gl/Yzq4Kx</a></div></d=
iv><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Apr 24=
, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Geo Hahn <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:ahwahne=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:=
<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-lef=
t:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_ext=
ra"><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Bryan Loy <=
span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D=
"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:</div><div class=3D=
"gmail_quote"><br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0=
px 0px 0px 0.8ex;padding-left:1ex;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border=
-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid"><div dir=3D"ltr">It&#39;s kind of =
hard to tell, but based on this chart, my &#39;71 is Carmine red.=C2=A0 Som=
e times my car looks very red, almost tomato red...</div></blockquote><div =
class=3D"gmail_quote"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_quote">=C2=A0You might =
want to see Pimento in person - in my memory it looks different from what t=
hat chart suggests.</div><span class=3D"HOEnZb"><font color=3D"#888888"><di=
v class=3D"gmail_quote"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_quote">Geo</div></fon=
t></span></div></div>
</blockquote></div><br></div>

--20cf3033477d2de33a05148129cd--

--===============2208641874368572938==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2208641874368572938==--

---

From: ptegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 23:39:08 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6722277187146482708==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_hjSx80biIV3DJbSBQBSQaw)"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_hjSx80biIV3DJbSBQBSQaw)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

photo based for comparison of colors
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphcolors/

ptegler

On 4/24/2015 7:57 PM, Geo Hahn wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Geo Hahn <[email-masked] 
>
>     On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Bryan Loy
>
>         It's kind of hard to tell, but based on this chart, my '71 is
>         Carmine red.  Some times my car looks very red, almost tomato
>         red...
>
>
>      You might want to see Pimento in person - in my memory it looks
>     different from what that chart suggests.
>
>     Geo
>
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Paul Tegler [email-masked] www.teglerizer.com

--Boundary_(ID_hjSx80biIV3DJbSBQBSQaw)
Content-transfer-encoding: 8BIT

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    photo based for comparison of colors<br>
    <a href="http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphcolors/">http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphcolors/</a><br>
    <br>
    ptegler<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/24/2015 7:57 PM, Geo Hahn wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:CANzE1bG5mcRqN9jYHWdv=[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div>Here's some examples in Pimento:</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://goo.gl/Yzq4Kx">http://goo.gl/Yzq4Kx</a></div>
      </div>
      <div class="gmail_extra"><br>
        <div class="gmail_quote">On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Geo
          Hahn <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span>
          wrote:<br>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
            <div dir="ltr">
              <div class="gmail_extra">
                <div class="gmail_quote">On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 1:32
                  PM, Bryan Loy <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span>
                  wrote:</div>
                <div class="gmail_quote"><br>
                </div>
                <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px
                  0px
0.8ex;padding-left:1ex;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid">
                  <div dir="ltr">It's kind of hard to tell, but based on
                    this chart, my '71 is Carmine red.  Some times my
                    car looks very red, almost tomato red...</div>
                </blockquote>
                <div class="gmail_quote"><br>
                </div>
                <div class="gmail_quote"> You might want to see Pimento
                  in person - in my memory it looks different from what
                  that chart suggests.</div>
                <span class="HOEnZb"><font color="#888888">
                    <div class="gmail_quote"><br>
                    </div>
                    <div class="gmail_quote">Geo</div>
                  </font></span></div>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      Paul Tegler
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--Boundary_(ID_hjSx80biIV3DJbSBQBSQaw)--

--===============6722277187146482708==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6722277187146482708==--