Subject: Re: [TR] Off Topic HP Printer Cartridges

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:35:06 -0500

Funny, I just replaced a printer and ended up with a spare 564xl 
Photo Black cartridge - only works with "5 cartridge" 564 HP 
printers.  Free for the asking to the first responder (assuming 
you're in the continental US).

Cheers, Tony Drews

At 01:50 PM 4/24/2015, Bob Rochlin wrote:
>I just bought a new printer and am getting rid of my old one.  I 
>have a high capacity  HP color 75 and black 74 cartridge that I just 
>installed before the printer died and are almost full.  I don't want 
>to just trash them so if anyone on the list has printer that uses 
>these cartridges please contact me and I will mail them to 
>you.  After you confirm that they work I'd ask you just send me the 
>postage.  A pair of these cartridges retail for about $65.00.
>Bob
>
>
>** [email-masked] **
>
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:03:55 +0000 (UTC)

Have at last sourced used replacement steel fender and nose to fix the deer damage.  In the process I found a guy who has a pair of fiberglass fenders.  He'd taken them off his car and replaced with steel.  

Am curious.  What are List thoughts on fiberglass body panels?  

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  
New Hampshire

---

From: Hoyt Duff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:29:47 -0400

Also curious as I have a pair in the parts bin . . .

On 4/27/15, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Have at last sourced used replacement steel fender and nose to fix the deer
> damage.  In the process I found a guy who has a pair of fiberglass fenders.
> He'd taken them off his car and replaced with steel.
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

-- 
Hoyt

---

From: ADRIAN DIX-DYER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:22:31 +0100

--===============0132915180861741146==

--001a1138e442e9c4d00514c5669b

I used a fiberglass wing/fender on a Datsun years ago fully intending to
replace at a later time with steel. The problem I encountered was the
thickness of the wing mounting rail, it was too thick to achieve a decent
fit on the car. This I resolved by removing the rail and grafting the
remains of the steel mounting rail onto the fiberglass. The fit turned out
so well it remained on the car for the next 10 years until the rust bug
attacked in structural places.

--001a1138e442e9c4d00514c5669b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I used a fiberglass wing/fender on a Datsun years ago full=
y intending to replace at a later time with steel. The problem I encountere=
d was the thickness of the wing mounting rail, it was too thick to achieve =
a decent fit on the car. This I resolved by removing the rail and grafting =
the remains of the steel mounting rail onto the fiberglass. The fit turned =
out so well it remained on the car for the next 10 years until the rust bug=
 attacked in structural places.<br></div>

--001a1138e442e9c4d00514c5669b--

--===============0132915180861741146==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0132915180861741146==--

---

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:20:34 -0400

--===============7383269212008243372==

--20cf303ea1028da6de0514c636df

I bought a set of fiberglass fenders for my TR4. After a significant effort
that involved cutting them up and reglassing them together, people mistake
them for metal fenders. They started showing some fine cracks in the
surface in only a few years.

I have a set of metal fenders but it looks fine from 10ft. Wish I did....

--20cf303ea1028da6de0514c636df
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">I bought a set of fiberglass fenders for my TR4. After a sig=
nificant effort that involved cutting them up and reglassing them together,=
 people mistake them for metal fenders. They started showing some fine crac=
ks in the surface in only a few years.</p>
<p dir=3D"ltr">I have a set of metal fenders but it looks fine from 10ft. W=
ish I did....</p>

--20cf303ea1028da6de0514c636df--

--===============7383269212008243372==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7383269212008243372==--