Subject: [TR] Spitfire CD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:37:40 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7883554953479075180==
	boundary="----=_Part_10814820_167546274.1430228260425"

------=_Part_10814820_167546274.1430228260425
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

List,=20
=C2=A0=20
Back in December, a list member was kind enough to send me a CD containing =
a great deal of Triumph Spitfire information. I've since lost the email and=
 his address. I believe he is from the Dallas area. If you're still on The =
List, please contact=C2=A0me.=20
=C2=A0=20
Ed Woods=20

------=_Part_10814820_167546274.1430228260425
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><body><div style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><DIV><BR>List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Back in December, a list member was kind enough to send me a CD containing a great deal of Triumph Spitfire information. I've since lost the email and his address. I believe he is from the Dallas area. If you're still on The List, please contact&nbsp;me.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ed Woods</DIV></div></body></html>
------=_Part_10814820_167546274.1430228260425--

--===============7883554953479075180==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7883554953479075180==--