Subject: [TR] Sorry! TR3 LED brake bulbs again

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 21:56:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, all.  Also had deleted the link to the TR3 (simply 1157, right?) LED brake replacement bulbs.  Can't find it in archives.  

Now, are these the same as dual filaments, with running lights and brake lights in the same replacement?  

Apologies, I can't remember.  At the time, I thought about it, then decided I don't do a lot of night driving.

Then I ran into the deer.  Rather changed my perspective, eh?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire, where the insurance company is estimating damage and I'm trying to source a replacement left front fender.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:19:43 -0400

Talking about brake lights, my almost-finished 57 restoration has no brake
lights. Power is flowing to  the switch on the 5-way connector but nothing
in the other wire.  Can it be anything other than the switch which screws
into the connector?

I have several of these things:  any way of knowing if they work off the
car?  And is brake fluid going to go everywhere / am I going to have to
re-bleed the system if I change the unit out?

Andrew Uprichard
Some restorations are more trying than others.  And this one is at the top
of my list.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 5:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Sorry! TR3 LED brake bulbs again

Hi, all.  Also had deleted the link to the TR3 (simply 1157, right?) LED
brake replacement bulbs.  Can't find it in archives.  

Now, are these the same as dual filaments, with running lights and brake
lights in the same replacement?  

Apologies, I can't remember.  At the time, I thought about it, then decided
I don't do a lot of night driving.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire, where the insurance company is estimating damage and I'm
trying to source a replacement left front fender.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]