Subject: [TR] What's the general life expectancy for rubber bushes for LBCs?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 16:27:15 -0700

--===============9060595025773729764==

--001a1140f9606bbb10051316a356

I changed them 14 years bac on my Stag This were the days before I heard
about polyurethane.

Are polyurethane bushes really fit and forget?

Sujit

--001a1140f9606bbb10051316a356
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_signature">I changed them 14 years bac=
 on my Stag This were the days before I heard about polyurethane.</div><div=
 class=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signature">Are pol=
yurethane bushes really fit and forget?</div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"=
><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_sig=
nature"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div><div class=3D"gm=
ail_signature">Sujit</div>
</div>

--001a1140f9606bbb10051316a356--

--===============9060595025773729764==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9060595025773729764==--