Subject: [TR] TR3a front fenders

From: Jim Wallace <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:46:03 -0400

--===============1679132073166816401==

--e89a8ffbad7b280a770514b5ce5b

Someone here needed these (or one of these) recently - please contact me; I
have a set. They would need some work but they are original post-60,000 (if
that makes a difference) so should fit properly. They have been up in the
rafters for some years so I'd need to get them down to refresh my memory on
their exact condition, but I vaguely recall that they "aren't too bad".
Jim

--e89a8ffbad7b280a770514b5ce5b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Someone here needed these (or one of these) recently - ple=
ase contact me; I have a set. They would need some work but they are origin=
al post-60,000 (if that makes a difference) so should fit properly. They ha=
ve been up in the rafters for some years so I&#39;d need to get them down t=
o refresh my memory on their exact condition, but I vaguely recall that the=
y &quot;aren&#39;t too bad&quot;.<div>Jim</div></div>

--e89a8ffbad7b280a770514b5ce5b--

--===============1679132073166816401==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1679132073166816401==--