Subject: [TR] Ramflo air filters

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:16:57 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0775C.ED127210"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0775C.ED127210
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0035_01D0775C.ED127210"

------=_NextPart_001_0035_01D0775C.ED127210
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My TR3 came with a set of very elegant Ramflo air filters which I'd like to
keep Sorry about the poor quality pic).  Unfortunately the material inside
the filters had aged and was disintegrating. I'd really like to know if it
can be replaced.  Does anyone have experience with them?

Andrew Uprichard

------=_NextPart_001_0035_01D0775C.ED127210
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>My TR3 came with a set of very elegant Ramflo =
air filters which I&#8217;d like to keep Sorry about the poor quality =
pic).&nbsp; </span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#333333'>Unfortunately the material =
inside the filters had aged and was disintegrating. I'd really like to =
know if it can be replaced. &nbsp;Does anyone have experience with =
them?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:#333333'><br>Andrew =
Uprichard<br><br></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0035_01D0775C.ED127210--

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0775C.ED127210
	name="003.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="003.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0775C.ED127210
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D0775C.ED127210--

---

From: Peter Caldwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:38:06 -0500

You can buy blank sheets of the foam through Unifilter

At 08:16 AM 4/15/2015, Andrew Uprichard wrote:
>My TR3 came with a set of very elegant Ramflo air filters which I'd 
>like to keep Sorry about the poor quality pic).  Unfortunately the 
>material inside the filters had aged and was disintegrating. I'd 
>really like to know if it can be replaced.  Does anyone have 
>experience with them?
>
>Andrew Uprichard