Subject: [TR] Dwell meter

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:30:00 -0700

--===============6411260642855310171==

--20cf3042702268d3760514c22779

i picked one up from a garage sale for $1. I now have electronic ignition
in my stag fitted to a dizzy with a date code of '76. Can I use it to check
anything?
Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy, Realtor
Cupertino, CA
(408) 839-8359

--20cf3042702268d3760514c22779
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

i picked one up from a garage sale for $1. I now have electronic ignition i=
n my stag fitted to a dizzy with a date code of &#39;76.=C2=A0Can I use it =
to check anything?<div>Sujit</div><br><br>-- <br>Sujit Roy, Realtor<br>Cupe=
rtino, CA<br>(408) 839-8359<br><br><br>

--20cf3042702268d3760514c22779--

--===============6411260642855310171==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6411260642855310171==--