Subject: [TR] Water Injection w/ Flex Fuel Injectors

From: Lee Janssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:32:28 -0600

--===============1165820429754550498==

--001a113d29daabaf84051454620d

This is on the very outer limits; however, I was wondering if anyone is
using Flex Fuel Injectors for water injection.

Thanks in advance
Lee Janssen
Centennial CO
74 TR6

--001a113d29daabaf84051454620d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This is on the very outer limits; however, I was wondering=
 if anyone is using Flex Fuel Injectors for water injection.<div><br></div>=
<div>Thanks in advance=A0</div><div>Lee Janssen</div><div>Centennial CO</di=
v><div>74 TR6</div></div>

--001a113d29daabaf84051454620d--

--===============1165820429754550498==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1165820429754550498==--