Subject: [TR] Goodparts TR4A-TR6 trailing arm bracket

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 16:12:41 -0400

What is the diameter of the Goodparts trailing arm bracket pivot bolt?  And 
is it the same as the stock bracket's pivot bolt?

I have another slightly uninformed question.  When the trailing arm pivots 
on the pivot bolt, what parts are supposed to move against each other?  I 
think it is supposed to be the bushing (in my case a poly bushing) rotating 
against the sleeve.  Is the sleeve supposed to be pinched between the ears 
of the bracket, or against washers inside the bracket?  IE are the IDs of 
the washers supposed to be that of the bolt, or that of the OD of the 
sleeve?

-Tony 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 18:01:48 -0400

Why don't you phone or write Richard Good and ask. I've found him to be very 
interested in helping.
JVV

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 4:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Goodparts TR4A-TR6 trailing arm bracket

-Tony

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]