Subject: [TR] Fwd: Re: Powder Coating

From: Patrick Baize <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:48:37 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3269010980126343226==
 boundary="------------010001020204030901080405"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010001020204030901080405
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [TR] Powder Coating
Date: 	Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:47:50 -0500
From: 	Patrick Baize <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

I agree with jack mc , buy a used electric oven. best thing I ever did 
and found one very cheep .  I buy all my powder from Ohio custom 
coatings, ( http://www.ohiocustomcoatings.com/servlet/StoreFront   )   i 
still have powder from them over 4 years old , and still powdery not clumpy

Pat
74 Spitfire
71 Stag

On 3/27/2015 5:11 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> You re going to need an oven - something with as much mass as a wheel 
> would be really difficult to do with any free standing heat source - 
> like an IR light. Watch craigs list or some other local source for 
> dirt cheap or free ovens following somebody's kitchen remodel.
> Eastwood is probably your most economical powder coat gun source - 
> their powder is okay too. Most of the time now i order powder from 
> PowderBuyThePound.com - avoid Rosey's powder coating - their powder 
> has always been really clumpy - as if it were exposed to too much 
> humidity.
> I built an apparatus to hold a wheel that slides right into my oven. 
> If you're not in a big hurry I can send pictures next time I do wheels.
> Cheers,
> Jack Mc
> In a message dated 3/27/2015 4:14:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 
> [email-masked] writes:
>
>     Hey List ~!
>
>     No doubt some of you have used powder coating and done the work
>     yourselves. Anyone got a brand of gun/paint they'd like to recommend?
>     Do's and don'ts? What sort of oven/heat-source do you use to cure the
>     parts?
>
>     Thanks for any insights. I'd like to do a set of wheels I just media
>     blasted but wanted some inputs on how to proceed from here (bare
>     metal).
>
>     Thanks for any inputs!!
>
>     Dave Friedlander
>     '59 TR3A
>     '64 TR6
>
>
>
>     ** [email-masked] **
>
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>     Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> [email-masked]  **
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums:http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--------------010001020204030901080405
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <br>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" border="0" cellpadding="0"
        cellspacing="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>Re: [TR] Powder Coating</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">Date: </th>
            <td>Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:47:50 -0500</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">From: </th>
            <td>Patrick Baize <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th align="RIGHT" nowrap="nowrap" valign="BASELINE">To: </th>
            <td><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
      I agree with jack mc , buy a used electric oven. best thing I ever
      did and found one very cheep .  I buy all my powder from Ohio
      custom coatings, (  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
        class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
        href="http://www.ohiocustomcoatings.com/servlet/StoreFront">http://www.ohiocustomcoatings.com/servlet/StoreFront</a>
        )   i still have powder from them over 4 years old , and still
      powdery not clumpy<br>
      <br>
      Pat<br>
      74 Spitfire<br>
      71 Stag<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 3/27/2015 5:11 PM, <a
          moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
          href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
        type="cite">
        <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
          http-equiv="Content-Type">
        <meta name="GENERATOR" content="MSHTML 9.00.8112.16633">
        <font id="role_document" color="#000000" face="Arial" size="2">
          <div>You re going to need an oven - something with as much
            mass as a wheel would be really difficult to do with any
            free standing heat source - like an IR light. Watch craigs
            list or some other local source for dirt cheap or free ovens
            following somebody's kitchen remodel.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>Eastwood is probably your most economical powder coat gun
            source - their powder is okay too. Most of the time now i
            order powder from PowderBuyThePound.com - avoid Rosey's
            powder coating - their powder has always been really clumpy
            - as if it were exposed to too much humidity.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>I built an apparatus to hold a wheel that slides right
            into my oven. If you're not in a big hurry I can send
            pictures next time I do wheels.</div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>Cheers,</div>
          <div>Jack Mc     </div>
          <div> </div>
          <div> </div>
          <div>
            <div>In a message dated 3/27/2015 4:14:44 P.M. Eastern
              Daylight Time, <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
              writes:</div>
            <blockquote style="BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid;
              PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px"><font
                style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color="#000000"
                face="Arial" size="2">
                <div dir="ltr">
                  <div style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif;
                    COLOR: rgb(0,0,153)" class="gmail_default">Hey List
                    ~!<br>
                    <br>
                  </div>
                  <div style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif;
                    COLOR: rgb(0,0,153)" class="gmail_default">No doubt
                    some of you have used powder coating and done the
                    work <br>
                    yourselves. Anyone got a brand of gun/paint they'd
                    like to recommend? <br>
                    Do's and don'ts? What sort of oven/heat-source do
                    you use to cure the <br>
                    parts?<br>
                    <br>
                  </div>
                  <div style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif;
                    COLOR: rgb(0,0,153)" class="gmail_default">Thanks
                    for any insights. I'd like to do a set of wheels I
                    just media <br>
                    blasted but wanted some inputs on how to proceed
                    from here (bare metal).<br>
                    <br>
                  </div>
                  <div style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif;
                    COLOR: rgb(0,0,153)" class="gmail_default">Thanks
                    for any inputs!!<br>
                    <br>
                  </div>
                  <div style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif;
                    COLOR: rgb(0,0,153)" class="gmail_default">Dave
                    Friedlander<br>
                  </div>
                  <div style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif;
                    COLOR: rgb(0,0,153)" class="gmail_default">'59 TR3A<br>
                  </div>
                  <div style="FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif;
                    COLOR: rgb(0,0,153)" class="gmail_default">'64 TR6<br>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <br>
                <br>
                <br>
                ** <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
                **<br>
                <br>
                Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                  href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                  href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
                Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
              </font></blockquote>
          </div>
        </font> <br>
        <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
        <br>
        <pre wrap="">** <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <br>
    </div>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010001020204030901080405--

--===============3269010980126343226==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3269010980126343226==--

---

From: "Pete Ryner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:35:50 -0400

--===============6875860806581236263==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002E_01D06A3E.6AFE4630"

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D06A3E.6AFE4630
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dave,
I=92ve thought of doing my own powder coating but found it to much =
easier and cheaper to let a local professional do the job.  I just took =
my entire TR body in and they complete stripped it and powder coated the =
whole thing for only $1200.  I=92m using the powder coat as a primer.  =
Came out beautiful by the way.  I=92ve found that shops will normally =
take on small projects for a reasonable sum if you let them work your =
job into another project with the same color.  You may wait a little =
while, but you won=92t be trying to source an oven, wiring and the rest =
for a small amount of work.  If you plan to do a lot of parts over time =
doing it yourself may be the best way assuming you have the space etc.  =
Just say what worked for me.
Pete

From: Patrick Baize=20
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 6:48 PM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: [TR] Fwd: Re: Powder Coating

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject:  Re: [TR] Powder Coating=20
      Date:  Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:47:50 -0500=20
      From:  Patrick Baize mailto:[email-masked]=20
      To:  [email-masked]=20

I agree with jack mc , buy a used electric oven. best thing I ever did =
and found one very cheep .  I buy all my powder from Ohio custom =
coatings, (  http://www.ohiocustomcoatings.com/servlet/StoreFront   )   =
i still have powder from them over 4 years old , and still powdery not =
clumpy

Pat
74 Spitfire
71 Stag

  You re going to need an oven - something with as much mass as a wheel =
would be really difficult to do with any free standing heat source - =
like an IR light. Watch craigs list or some other local source for dirt =
cheap or free ovens following somebody's kitchen remodel.

  Eastwood is probably your most economical powder coat gun source - =
their powder is okay too. Most of the time now i order powder from =
PowderBuyThePound.com - avoid Rosey's powder coating - their powder has =
always been really clumpy - as if it were exposed to too much humidity.

  I built an apparatus to hold a wheel that slides right into my oven. =
If you're not in a big hurry I can send pictures next time I do wheels.

  Cheers,
  Jack Mc    =20

  In a message dated 3/27/2015 4:14:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, =
[email-masked] writes:
    Hey List ~!

    No doubt some of you have used powder coating and done the work=20
    yourselves. Anyone got a brand of gun/paint they'd like to =
recommend?=20
    Do's and don'ts? What sort of oven/heat-source do you use to cure =
the=20
    parts?

    Thanks for any insights. I'd like to do a set of wheels I just media =

    blasted but wanted some inputs on how to proceed from here (bare =
metal).

    Thanks for any inputs!!

    Dave Friedlander

    '59 TR3A

    '64 TR6

    Unsubscribe/Manage: =

  =20

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D06A3E.6AFE4630
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" =
http-equiv=3Dcontent-type></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Dave,</DIV>
<DIV>I=92ve thought of doing my own powder coating but found it to much =
easier and=20
cheaper to let a local professional do the job.&nbsp; I just took my =
entire TR=20
body in and they complete stripped it and powder coated the whole thing =
for only=20
$1200.&nbsp; I=92m using the powder coat as a primer.&nbsp; Came out =
beautiful by=20
the way.&nbsp; I=92ve found that shops will normally take on small =
projects for a=20
reasonable sum if you let them work your job into another project with =
the same=20
color.&nbsp; You may wait a little while, but you won=92t be trying to =
source an=20
oven, wiring and the rest for a small amount of work.&nbsp; If you plan =
to do a=20
lot of parts over time doing it yourself may be the best way assuming =
you have=20
the space etc.&nbsp; Just say what worked for me.</DIV>
<DIV>Pete</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Patrick Baize</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Friday, March 27, 2015 6:48 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> =
</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [TR] Fwd: Re: Powder Coating</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=3Dmoz-forward-container><BR><BR>-------- Forwarded Message =
--------=20
<TABLE class=3Dmoz-email-headers-table style=3D"COLOR: #000000" =
cellSpacing=3D0=20
cellPadding=3D0 border=3D0>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TH vAlign=3Dbaseline noWrap align=3Dright>Subject: </TH>
    <TD>Re: [TR] Powder Coating</TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TH vAlign=3Dbaseline noWrap align=3Dright>Date: </TH>
    <TD>Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:47:50 -0500</TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TH vAlign=3Dbaseline noWrap align=3Dright>From: </TH>
    <TD>Patrick Baize <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E=20
      =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</A=
></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TH vAlign=3Dbaseline noWrap align=3Dright>To: </TH>
    <TD><A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
      =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></TD><=
/TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR><BR>I=20
agree with jack mc , buy a used electric oven. best thing I ever did and =
found=20
one very cheep .&nbsp; I buy all my powder from Ohio custom coatings, =
(&nbsp; <A=20
class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext=20
href=3D"http://www.ohiocustomcoatings.com/servlet/StoreFront"=20
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://www.ohiocustomcoatings.com/servlet/StoreF=
ront</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
)&nbsp;&nbsp; i still have powder from them over 4 years old , and still =
powdery=20
not clumpy<BR><BR>Pat<BR>74 Spitfire<BR>71 Stag<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>
<DIV class=3Dmoz-cite-prefix>On 3/27/2015 5:11 PM, <A=20
class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A> wrote:<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE cite=3Dmid:[email-masked] type=3D"cite">
  <META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16633"><FONT =
id=3Drole_document=20
  color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
  <DIV>You re going to need an oven - something with as much mass as a =
wheel=20
  would be really difficult to do with any free standing heat source - =
like an=20
  IR light. Watch craigs list or some other local source for dirt cheap =
or free=20
  ovens following somebody's kitchen remodel.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Eastwood is probably your most economical powder coat gun source =
- their=20
  powder is okay too. Most of the time now i order powder from=20
  PowderBuyThePound.com - avoid Rosey's powder coating - their powder =
has always=20
  been really clumpy - as if it were exposed to too much humidity.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>I built an apparatus to hold a wheel that slides right into my =
oven. If=20
  you're not in a big hurry I can send pictures next time I do =
wheels.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>Cheers,</DIV>
  <DIV>Jack Mc&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>In a message dated 3/27/2015 4:14:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, =
<A=20
  class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
  moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A> writes:</DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px =
solid"><FONT=20
    style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" color=3D#000000 size=3D2 =
face=3DArial>
    <DIV dir=3Dltr>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_default=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,153)">Hey List=20
    ~!<BR><BR></DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_default=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,153)">No doubt=20
    some of you have used powder coating and done the work =
<BR>yourselves.=20
    Anyone got a brand of gun/paint they'd like to recommend? <BR>Do's =
and=20
    don'ts? What sort of oven/heat-source do you use to cure the=20
    <BR>parts?<BR><BR></DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_default=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,153)">Thanks=20
    for any insights. I'd like to do a set of wheels I just media =
<BR>blasted=20
    but wanted some inputs on how to proceed from here (bare=20
    metal).<BR><BR></DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_default=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,153)">Thanks=20
    for any inputs!!<BR><BR></DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_default=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,153)">Dave=20
    Friedlander<BR></DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_default=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,153)">'59=20
    TR3A<BR></DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_default=20
    style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: comic sans ms,sans-serif; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,153)">'64=20
    TR6<BR></DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR>** <A =
class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A> =
**<BR><BR>Donate: <A=20
    class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=20
    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><BR>Archive: =
<A=20
    class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"=20
    moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>Forums: =
<A=20
    class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"=20
    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR>Unsubscribe/Ma=
nage:=20
    <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext=20
    =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"=
=20
    =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/m=
[email-masked]</A><BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT><BR>
  <FIELDSET class=3DmimeAttachmentHeader></FIELDSET> <BR><PRE =
wrap=3D"">** <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">[email-masked]</A> **

href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://www.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://www.team.net/forums</A>
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
" =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/p=
[email-masked]</A>
</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR></DIV><BR>
<P>
<HR>
<BR>** [email-masked] **<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]<BR></DI=
V></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01D06A3E.6AFE4630--

--===============6875860806581236263==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6875860806581236263==--