Subject: [TR] Grease Guns

From: George Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 18:49:06 -0400

--===============7222693914597833345==
	boundary="----=_Part_371_260823066.1425854946133"

------=_Part_371_260823066.1425854946133
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have been very happy with a grease gun that is air operated.  Seems so much easier, somehow.

BTW, the steering rack does NOT use grease!  It uses 90W oil!

George

------=_Part_371_260823066.1425854946133
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'><font class="Apple-style-span" size="2">I have been very happy with a grease gun that is air operated. &nbsp;Seems so much easier, somehow.</font>
<div><font class="Apple-style-span" size="2"><br>
</font></div>

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" size="2">BTW, the steering rack does NOT use grease! &nbsp;It uses 90W oil!</font></div>

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" size="2"><br>
</font></div>

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" size="2">George</font></div>
</font>
------=_Part_371_260823066.1425854946133--

--===============7222693914597833345==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7222693914597833345==--