Subject: [TR] TR6 steering column

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 07:27:25 -0400

--===============5175647172137903353==

--001a113f92fed8e99605122f4c9c

If I had known what a colossal pin in the asss it was to get the steering
column out, I would have lived with the wobble a little longer.  But, the
transmission was out, I wanted to install the overdrive switch wiring under
the little cover, and I already had the column bushing kit, so it's a done
deal.

Now that I have it out, and /completely/ disassembled, I thought I'd give
it a lick of paint...but I can't decide if it's supposed to be glossy or
satin, or something else.  Any ideas?

TIA,
Jeff Scarbrough
With a sore back in Corrosion Acres, Ga.

P.S.  I'm not sure the wiring will fit under the cover anyway...

--001a113f92fed8e99605122f4c9c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">If I had known what a colossal pin in the asss it was to g=
et the steering column out, I would have lived with the wobble a little lon=
ger.=C2=A0 But, the transmission was out, I wanted to install the overdrive=
 switch wiring under the little cover, and I already had the column bushing=
 kit, so it&#39;s a done deal.<div><br></div><div>Now that I have it out, a=
nd /completely/ disassembled, I thought I&#39;d give it a lick of paint...b=
ut I can&#39;t decide if it&#39;s supposed to be glossy or satin, or someth=
ing else.=C2=A0 Any ideas?</div><div><br></div><div>TIA,</div><div>Jeff Sca=
rbrough</div><div>With a sore back in Corrosion Acres, Ga.</div><div><br></=
div><div>P.S.=C2=A0 I&#39;m not sure the wiring will fit under the cover an=
yway...</div></div>

--001a113f92fed8e99605122f4c9c--

--===============5175647172137903353==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5175647172137903353==--