Subject: [TR] Kastner Cup dinner

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 13:42:02 -0400

--===============2231564958157417447==

--001a11c351103f9b0305125cc4d9

Folks, the BBQ dinner is at max capacity, so please no more checks.  For
those checks already in the mail, I'll refund your money.

The deadline for ordering shirts is 1 APR (next Tuesday).  If you have a
check in the mail, pls email me with your size so I can include it.  Checks
received after 1 APR for which I have not received a prior email will be
returned.  Sorry

jim

--001a11c351103f9b0305125cc4d9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>Folks, the BBQ dinner is at max capacity, so ple=
ase no more checks.=C2=A0 For those checks already in the mail, I&#39;ll re=
fund your money.<br><br></div>The deadline for ordering shirts is 1 APR (ne=
xt Tuesday).=C2=A0 If you have a check in the mail, pls email me with your =
size so I can include it.=C2=A0 Checks received after 1 APR for which I hav=
e not received a prior email will be returned.=C2=A0 Sorry<br><br></div>jim=
<br></div>

--001a11c351103f9b0305125cc4d9--

--===============2231564958157417447==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2231564958157417447==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 12:16:38 -0600

J.C. Hassall wrote:
> Folks, the BBQ dinner is at max capacity, so please no more checks.  For those checks already in the mail, I'll refund your money.

Shucks. I had planned on getting a ticket just in case I could make it, would give it away if I coulnd't.
Oh well, snooze you looze.

mjb.