Subject: [TR] How to check if a cylinder head is warped with DIY stuff at home?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:50:09 -0700

--===============1124358927082237507==

--001a1140fc4c3c0b7605112ff88b

I have a head from a Triumph. It was was removed by the previous mechanic
due to a leaking head gasket.

How can I check the head is warped?

Sujit

--001a1140fc4c3c0b7605112ff88b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_signature">I have a head from a Triump=
h. It was was removed by the previous mechanic due to a leaking head gasket=
.</div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signatu=
re">How can I check the head is warped?</div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"=
><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_signature"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_sig=
nature">Sujit<br>=C2=A0</div>
</div>

--001a1140fc4c3c0b7605112ff88b--

--===============1124358927082237507==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1124358927082237507==--