Subject: [TR] Kastner Cup Tee Shirt design

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:27:23 -0400

--===============1088140796674028087==

--089e0158b86e6c3164051104e765

I've been asked about the shirt material.  It will be white, 100%
polyester.  The artwork will be dye sublimation printed for stunning
clarity (sounds like so much hype, but it's true).  Cotton can't be used as
it would absorb the ink and not present the colors well at all.  This shirt
will be a classic, a collector's item, not a garage rag.
The artwork was created by Clark Lincoln, who be racing his GT6 at the
event.  Be sure to thank him for his creation.

jim

--089e0158b86e6c3164051104e765
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;ve been asked about the shirt material.=C2=A0 It wil=
l be white, 100% polyester.=C2=A0 The artwork will be dye sublimation print=
ed for stunning clarity (sounds like so much hype, but it&#39;s true).=C2=
=A0 Cotton can&#39;t be used as it would absorb the ink and not present the=
 colors well at all.=C2=A0 This shirt will be a classic, a collector&#39;s =
item, not a garage rag.<div>The artwork was created by Clark Lincoln, who b=
e racing his GT6 at the event.=C2=A0 Be sure to thank him for his creation.=
</div><div><br></div><div>jim</div></div>

--089e0158b86e6c3164051104e765--

--===============1088140796674028087==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1088140796674028087==--