Subject: [TR] White Vinyl Top Cleaning

From: Lee Janssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 11:10:30 -0700

--===============8252071021421161079==

--001a11409acc916e5c050f2462e1

Took the car for a drive yesterday (60 degrees) and noticed that my white
vinyl top is looking a bit dirty (since I live in Colorado this is not
mold). I looked at various web sites and it looked like either Raggtopp or
Simple Green was recommended by most. I tried an orange cleaner that was in
my cabinet with limited success.
So is Raggtopp worth the $, is Simple Green just as good, or is there
something else I should try?
Thanks Much
Lee Janssen Centennial CO

--001a11409acc916e5c050f2462e1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Took the car for a drive yesterday (60 degrees) and notice=
d that my white vinyl top is looking a bit dirty (since I live in Colorado =
this is not mold). I looked at various web sites and it looked like either =
Raggtopp or Simple Green was recommended by most. I tried an orange cleaner=
 that was in my cabinet with limited success.<div>So is Raggtopp worth the =
$, is Simple Green just as good, or is there something else I should try?</=
div><div>Thanks Much</div><div>Lee Janssen Centennial CO</div></div>

--001a11409acc916e5c050f2462e1--

--===============8252071021421161079==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8252071021421161079==--

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 11:39:51 -0700

--===============7624697292435111736==

--047d7b8748d486e5dd050f24cbd5

I use Simple Green on mine -- full strength on spots, diluted 50/50 for
general cleaning.

Keep in mind if you get any on painted surfaces that you will want to
remove it promptly as it can (especially at full strength) remove paint.

Geo

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Lee Janssen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>
>

--047d7b8748d486e5dd050f24cbd5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I use Simple Green on mine -- full strength on spots,=
 diluted 50/50 for general cleaning.</div><div><br></div><div>Keep in mind =
if you get any on painted surfaces that you will want to remove it promptly=
 as it can=C2=A0(especially at full strength) remove paint.</div><div><br><=
/div><div>Geo=C2=A0</div></div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D=
"gmail_quote">On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Lee Janssen <span dir=3D"lt=
r">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">lee.k.j=
[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote"=
 style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><d=
iv dir=3D"ltr">Took the car for a drive yesterday (60 degrees) and noticed =
that my white vinyl top is looking a bit dirty (since I live in Colorado th=
is is not mold). I looked at various web sites and it looked like either Ra=
ggtopp or Simple Green was recommended by most. I tried an orange cleaner t=
hat was in my cabinet with limited success.<div>So is Raggtopp worth the $,=
 is Simple Green just as good, or is there something else I should try?</di=
v><div>Thanks Much</div><div>Lee Janssen Centennial CO</div></div>
<br><br>
** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> *=
*<br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
hs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/op=
tions/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>

--047d7b8748d486e5dd050f24cbd5--

--===============7624697292435111736==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7624697292435111736==--