Subject: [TR] TR3 fast-raod cam and Florida TR3

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 09:17:31 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0039_01D04380.124040A0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D04380.124040A0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_003A_01D04380.124040A0"

------=_NextPart_001_003A_01D04380.124040A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

List:  I recently came across a guy in Michigan who had bought a pile of
stuff from Racetorations in the UK in the late 90s.  He was going to build a
fast-road car but never got around to it.  The stuff (pistons, liners,
exhaust header etc) was in unopened boxes, so I bought the lot.  Included
was a fast-road  race cam, 550-110.  This cam is ideally suited for use with
webers, and is not suitable for any of my cars.  If anyone is interested,
please contact me off-list.

Last week in Florida, I had the privilege of driving a 220bhp TR3 (see pic).
What a thrill!  The car is featured in the latest edition of Octane if
anyone is interested in reading about it.

Andrew Uprichard

'62 TR 3B

"60 TR3A

2x '57 TR3s

------=_NextPart_001_003A_01D04380.124040A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>List:&nbsp; I recently came across a guy in Michigan =
who had bought a pile of stuff from Racetorations in the UK in the late =
90s.&nbsp; He was going to build a fast-road car but never got around to =
it.&nbsp; The stuff (pistons, liners, exhaust header etc) was in =
unopened boxes, so I bought the lot.&nbsp; Included was a =
fast-road&nbsp; race cam, 550-110.&nbsp; This cam is ideally suited for =
use with webers, and is not suitable for any of my cars.&nbsp; If anyone =
is interested, please contact me off-list.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Last week in =
Florida, I had the privilege of driving a 220bhp TR3 (see pic).&nbsp; =
What a thrill!&nbsp; The car is featured in the latest edition of Octane =
if anyone is interested in reading about it.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&#8217;62 TR =
3B<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&#8220;60 TR3A<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>2x &#8217;57 TR3s<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_003A_01D04380.124040A0--

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D04380.124040A0
	name="florida car.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="florida car.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D04380.124040A0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D04380.124040A0--