Subject: [TR] TR4 Question

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 20:53:30 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2459652334102951016==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_007B_01D043E1.4C1B8940"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01D043E1.4C1B8940
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Does anyone know how the small clips affix the rubber seal that is on the
front inner fender bulkhead pieces.  I have the two fenders ready to install
and put the new rubber seal on the bulkhead with adhesive.  These seals are
behind the tires and help prevent water and stuff from going behind bulkhead
to the area near the a-post underneath the fender.  There are three small
clips to attach these and I can't figure out how they are supposed to affix.
I also forgot to take pictures of these on the tear down.  

Thanks in advance

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

62 TR4

75 TR6

68 Landy Series 2a

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01D043E1.4C1B8940
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does =
anyone know how the small clips affix the rubber seal that is on the =
front inner fender bulkhead pieces.&nbsp; I have the two fenders ready =
to install and put the new rubber seal on the bulkhead with =
adhesive.&nbsp; These seals are behind the tires and help prevent water =
and stuff from going behind bulkhead to the area near the a-post =
underneath the fender.&nbsp; There are three small clips to attach these =
and I can&#8217;t figure out how they are supposed to affix.&nbsp; I =
also forgot to take pictures of these on the tear down.&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks in advance<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jim Henningsen<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ocala FL<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>62 =
TR4<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>75 TR6<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>68 Landy Series 2a<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_007B_01D043E1.4C1B8940--

--===============2459652334102951016==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2459652334102951016==--