Subject: [TR] PDWA cap thread direction & removal suggestions

From: Lee Janssen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 11:04:21 -0700

--===============8478251736727095078==

--001a11c32fb09ad992050f244cd7

Just wanted to verify that the cap for the TR6 PDWA has normal (right hand)
threads.
There is a band around the cap hex and I just wanted to make sure of the
direction before I completely bugger the thing.
Might as well ask if there are any suggestion for removing a stuck cap.
Fortunately I have a second unit - unfortunately it leaks as well.
Not to worry I already have a ton of o-rings for this application.
Thanks Much
Lee Janssen Centennial CO

--001a11c32fb09ad992050f244cd7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Just wanted to verify that the cap for the TR6 PDWA has no=
rmal (right hand) threads.<div>There is a band around the cap hex and I jus=
t wanted to make sure of the direction before I completely bugger the thing=
.</div><div>Might as well ask if there are any suggestion for removing a st=
uck cap. Fortunately I have a second unit - unfortunately it leaks as well.=
</div><div>Not to worry I already have a ton of o-rings for this applicatio=
n.</div><div>Thanks Much</div><div>Lee Janssen Centennial CO</div></div>

--001a11c32fb09ad992050f244cd7--

--===============8478251736727095078==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8478251736727095078==--