Subject: [TR] Kastner Cup: spectator entry fee for the race weekend

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 10:26:20 -0500

--===============1664656714015793615==

--089e0112be50625a4b0510279b56

Some folks have asked what the spectator entry fee is for the Kastner Cup
event at Summit Point WV.  Since it's not mentioned on their Web site, a
call to the track  revealed that $25 gets us into the event for the entire
race weekend.  That's incredible!  Three days (14-17 MAY) of Triumph car
show, racing and rubbing elbows with Kas and the racers.  Don't forget to
order your shirts soon (before 1 APR).

jim

--089e0112be50625a4b0510279b56
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div></div>Some folks have asked what the spectator e=
ntry fee is for the Kastner Cup event at Summit Point WV.=C2=A0 Since it&#3=
9;s not mentioned on their Web site, a call to the track=C2=A0 revealed tha=
t $25 gets us into the event for the entire race weekend.=C2=A0 That&#39;s =
incredible!=C2=A0 Three days (14-17 MAY) of Triumph car show, racing and ru=
bbing elbows with Kas and the racers.=C2=A0 Don&#39;t forget to order your =
shirts soon (before 1 APR).<br><br></div>jim<br></div>

--089e0112be50625a4b0510279b56--

--===============1664656714015793615==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1664656714015793615==--