Subject: [TR] Automotive Analyzer

From: Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:03:31 -0600

--===============4791329566404509677==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BD_01D05207.AD894E90"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01D05207.AD894E90
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My wife found me a Sears Penske Automotive Analyzer Model 244-21033 from the
thrift shop.  But it doesn't have an owner's manual.  Would anybody on this
list have a pdf copy of this manual they would be willing to share with me?
I Google searched it, but all I found was someone on Ebay selling hard
copies for $25.  I found other people selling the unit with the book for
less.  I could buy that and throw what my wife got me in the trash can.  But
that seems wasteful.

Creig Houghtaling

------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01D05207.AD894E90
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>My wife =
found me a Sears Penske Automotive Analyzer Model 244-21033 from the =
thrift shop.&nbsp; But it doesn&#8217;t have an owner&#8217;s =
manual.&nbsp; Would anybody on this list have a pdf copy of this manual =
they would be willing to share with me?&nbsp; I Google searched it, but =
all I found was someone on Ebay selling hard copies for $25.&nbsp; I =
found other people selling the unit with the book for less.&nbsp; I =
could buy that and throw what my wife got me in the trash can.&nbsp; But =
that seems wasteful.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Creig =
Houghtaling<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01D05207.AD894E90--

--===============4791329566404509677==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4791329566404509677==--