Subject: [TR] Upholstery recommendation near Portland OR

From: Brian Induni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 12:12:50 -0800

--===============5146258163942253227==

--001a1134d2e6b4a686050bd9328c

Hello all,
I'm looking for a good but reasonably priced upholstery shop in the PDX
area. I've used Moss and TRF kits in the past with good success, but they
are pretty limited in color and finish, so thought I'd pursue the custom
route.

Thanks for the help!

Brian

--001a1134d2e6b4a686050bd9328c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello all,<div>I&#39;m looking for a good but reasonably p=
riced upholstery shop in the PDX area. I&#39;ve used Moss and TRF kits in t=
he past with good success, but they are pretty limited in color and finish,=
 so thought I&#39;d pursue the custom route.</div><div><br></div><div>Thank=
s for the help!</div><div><br></div><div>Brian</div><div><br></div></div>

--001a1134d2e6b4a686050bd9328c--

--===============5146258163942253227==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5146258163942253227==--