Subject: [TR] Is it a TR4(A) or a Spridget?

From: "John Macartney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:32:27 -0000 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0056_01D0395B.C3C43F90"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01D0395B.C3C43F90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A friend sent me the attached pic of a scene when Sweden changed its rule of
the road in the 1960's from driving on the left to driving on the right. Is
that a TR on the RH side of the image? I always thought that when they did
change the rule of the road that all traffic was banned for three days to
allow the road signs to be altered. Maybe Bror Hultgren can advise - if he
still inhabits this list.

Jonmac

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01D0395B.C3C43F90
	name="Sweden.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Sweden.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01D0395B.C3C43F90
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01D0395B.C3C43F90--