Subject: [TR] In case anyone is heading to the Continent in their TR5...

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 18:12:49 +0100

...you might need this spares kit for the trip.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161554639726?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "John Macartney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:56:13 -0000

... and it doesn't include the things that usually gave up the ghost on 5's
- viz pressure relief valve, fuel pump and metering unit:) Those items are
today of far better quality - even though they're 40 + years old - apart
from the pump. Most people fudge round that one and use one from Herr Bosch.
Much more reliable and you can hide it well away from prying 'originality'
eyes.

Jonmac

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Don
Hiscock
Sent: 12 January 2015 17:13
To: Triumphs
Subject: [TR] In case anyone is heading to the Continent in their TR5...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161554639726?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2648&ssPageNa
me=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2015.0.5577 / Virus Database: 4257/8908 - Release Date: 01/11/15

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com