Subject: [TR] TR6 REAR TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLY COMPLETE.

From: "William" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 20:32:01 +1300

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8343645302286130582==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002F_01D02B82.28346690"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D02B82.28346690
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

    Hi!,
Has anyone in the last 5 years brought the complete units[chrome =
surround and lenses} which i understand are not genuine but after market =
have noticed the fading of the amber and red lense. The part numbers are =
RH 216045,  LH AEU1537
I understand MOSS no longer stock these complete sets of rear lights.The =
red lenses have cracks forming and where the PK screws hold the lense =
are breaking away. Not a very good buy.
Can anyone that has the same problem with quartly control with these set =
of complete light units please let me know.I would love to know.

Regards

William
------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D02B82.28346690
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 9.00.8112.16599">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hi!,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Has anyone in the last 5 years brought =
the complete=20
units[chrome surround and lenses} which i understand are not genuine but =
after=20
market have noticed the fading of the amber and red lense. The part =
numbers are=20
RH 216045,&nbsp; LH AEU1537</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I understand MOSS no longer stock these =
complete=20
sets of rear lights.The red lenses have cracks forming and where the PK =
screws=20
hold the lense are breaking away. Not a very good buy.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Can anyone that has the same problem =
with quartly=20
control with these set of complete light units please let me know.I =
would love=20
to know.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Regards</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>William</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D02B82.28346690--

--===============8343645302286130582==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8343645302286130582==--