Subject: [TR] TR250 wiper switch

From: "John Macartney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 09:38:09 -0000

If Roger Elliot wants to contact me at my home address with an alternative
address for [email-masked] I can provide him with a drawing and
explanation of how to remove the switch. Sending a reply to the address he
provided resulted in an immediate bounce-back. Happy New Year all!

Jonmac

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Roger Elliott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 13:11:20 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5522870325513311147==
 boundary="------------080000070505010503010808"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------080000070505010503010808
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi everyone,
Thanks to everyone that gave me suggestions.

I was able to push up on the bottom tension spring tab and get the 
bottom of the switch to start out of the escutcheon. Then the whole 
thing popped out very easily.

Thanks again.

Roger
On 12/31/2014 08:16 AM, Matt wrote:
> Good description Greg, brings back memories of my dash build.
> There should be a metal plate on the back side of the dash to provide 
> the firm gripping surface for the top and bottom tensioner springs. 
>  There could be a little corrosion there binding things up.  May want 
> to run a thin blade around the front surround of the switch, Greg is 
> correct that there could be some stickage there too.
> MB
>
>
> ---------- Original Message ----------
> From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
>
> Greg wrote:
> I found the old switch, "clear hooters" brand instead of Lucas if I 
> recall ...
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> *The #1 Worst Carb Ever?*
> Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
> <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/54a405922925959269a0st03vuc>FixYourBloodSugar.com 
> <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/54a405922925959269a0st03vuc>

--------------080000070505010503010808
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Hi everyone,<br>
    Thanks to everyone that gave me suggestions.<br>
    <br>
    I was able to push up on the bottom tension spring tab and get the
    bottom of the switch to start out of the escutcheon. Then the whole
    thing popped out very easily. <br>
    <br>
    Thanks again.<br>
    <br>
    Roger<br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/31/2014 08:16 AM, Matt wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div> </div>
      <div>Good description Greg, brings back memories of my dash build.</div>
      <div>There should be a metal plate on the back side of the dash to
        provide the firm gripping surface for the top and bottom
        tensioner springs.  There could be a little corrosion there
        binding things up.  May want to run a thin blade around the
        front surround of the switch, Greg is correct that there could
        be some stickage there too.</div>
      <div> </div>
      <div> </div>
      <div> </div>
      <div>MB</div>
      <div> </div>
      <div> </div>
      <div><br>
        <br>
        ---------- Original Message ----------<br>
        From: "Greg Lemon" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
        <br>
        Greg wrote:<br>
        I found the old switch, "clear hooters" brand instead of Lucas
        if I recall ...
        <br>
        <br>
        <font color="#000000" size="2">____________________________________________________________</font><br>
        <a moz-do-not-send="true" style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"
href="http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/54a405922925959269a0st03vuc"
          target="_blank"><font face="Arial"><font color="#004080"
              size="3"><b>The #1 Worst Carb Ever?</b></font><br>
            <font color="#000000" size="2">Click to Learn #1 Carb that
              Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)<br>
            </font></font></a><font face="Arial"><font color="#000000"
            size="2"><a moz-do-not-send="true" style="COLOR: #000000"
href="http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/54a405922925959269a0st03vuc"
              target="_blank">FixYourBloodSugar.com</a></font></font>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------080000070505010503010808--

--===============5522870325513311147==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5522870325513311147==--