Subject: [TR] TR-4 (a? 6?) trans mount cross member wanted

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> {sentby:smtp auth 173.31.224.109 authed with [email-masked]}
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 00:28:57 -0600

The cross member which bolts to the frame holding up the rear motor / 
trans mount on my TR-4 racer is getting kinda beat up and I'm 
wondering if anyone on the list has a spare one of those they'd be 
willing to part with.  It's the one with the more rearward 
transmission mount holes.  The rear of the trans mount hole is about 
even with the front of the rearmost pair of outer frame bolt 
holes.  I can find plenty of the ones where the trans holes are 
equidistant between the frame mounts but that's too far forward.  The 
trans mount I'm using butts up against the rear flange so I can't 
just elongate the holes on those.

Anyway, anyone on the list have such an item they'd be willing to 
send my way?  If so, let me know what you think is a fair price and 
I'll take it off your hands.

Thanks, Tony Drews
1963 TR-4 vintage racer, #95

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive