Subject: [TR] 4.1 Crown and Pinion gear

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:06:26 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5442733359177151684==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_012A_01D02C3F.5FD523B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_012A_01D02C3F.5FD523B0
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

A short while back I made a request for a 4.1:1 gear set for my TR4 rigid
axle. One person mentioned they had one from a TR6. I have since found out
from my mechanic that he can use a TR6 4.1 in my TR4 axle with slight
machining.  Could the person who mentioned they had one email me again off
line please.  I'd really like to find a nice used one if available rather
than buy new. 

Thanks,

Jim Henningsen

62 TR4 (will it ever get back on the road)

75 TR6

68 Landy Series IIA

Ocala, FL

------=_NextPart_000_012A_01D02C3F.5FD523B0
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>A short =
while back I made a request for a 4.1:1 gear set for my TR4 rigid axle. =
One person mentioned they had one from a TR6. I have since found out =
from my mechanic that he can use a TR6 4.1 in my TR4 axle with slight =
machining.&nbsp; Could the person who mentioned they had one email me =
again off line please.&nbsp; I&#8217;d really like to find a nice used =
one if available rather than buy new. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jim =
Henningsen<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>62 TR4 (will it ever get =
back on the road)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>75 =
TR6<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>68 Landy Series =
IIA<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ocala, FL<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_012A_01D02C3F.5FD523B0--

--===============5442733359177151684==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5442733359177151684==--