Subject: [TR] Bullet Connectors

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 07:29:02 -0600

I have more than a couple bullet connectors on the old TR250 that are 
marginal, I am talking about the external piece that the wires plug into in 
Lucas harnesses to make connections for Triumphs (and MGs, and Austin 
Healeys, etc.).  I have never purchased one to my knowledge because I always 
have old spares lying around, but I have a few I would like to replace that 
just don't seem to grip the wire ends reliably.  I have tried crimping them 
down, but the internal metal seems as prone to breaking as it is to bending.

So anyway, this is my long winded way of asking, are the current items sold 
as new decent and are they all created equal?  if not who makes, and more 
importantly sells, the good ones?

Thanks, Greg Lemon
TR250

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 18:48:45 -0600

Thanks for all the replies on the bullet connectors,  I will get in touch with
British Wire, the website shows the only selling an assortment, which includes
many things I don't need, but maybe I can talk to them and see if they will
piece it out a little different.

Greg Lemon