Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A sparkplug suggestionso

From: "Pete Ryner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 14:46:27 -0500

I've used these for many years and love them.  I got the last set on ebay.
Pete
BOSCH PLATINUM SPARK PLUG (#4232 / WR7BP)

-----Original Message----- 
From: Art McEwen
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 2:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] TR3A sparkplug suggestionso

I'll probably order points and condenser at some point this winter, as I 
can't remember the last time I replaced the plus I figure I might as well do 
them too. There's about 872 fancy designs and compounds of plugs now, any of 
them the price of admission or will standard champion/ngks do the job?

Thanks

Art

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked] 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Dean Tetterton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 15:26:34 -0500

I buy NGK BP6ES for TR6 at $1.88 each
And BP6HS for TR4 at $1.88 each. They also carry
other brands at good prices.

www.ngkwholesale.com

Free shipping over $50, but that's a lot of spark plugs.

Dean T.

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "D&BLambert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 15:05:10 -0800

I've used both the Bosch WR7BP and Campion L87YC over the years, and prefer
the Bosch for whatever reason, but the Champions probably work just as well
- I really can't tell much difference.  The WRBP7's are no longer
manufactured so I too had to get my last set via eBay.  I'll probably go
back to the Champions when the current set of Bosch plugs wear out as the
Champions are available from any of the usual sources.
Dennis

> From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Pete Ryner
> Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 11:46 AM
> To: Art McEwen; Triumph
> Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A sparkplug suggestionso
>

---

From: Robert Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 19:04:03 -0600

I use Lodge CNY'S in my TR3 engined Morgan.  They are the original plug
specified and they are "Pretty n Pink".

Bob

> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]