Subject: [TR] VTR

From: "Carl TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 21:20:38 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0191600165527591345==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0083_01D022E4.20F2B810"
Content-language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01D022E4.20F2B810
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0084_01D022E4.20F2B810"

------=_NextPart_001_0084_01D022E4.20F2B810
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I was just browsing through the VTR site for the first time in many, many
months.   Kudo's to Blake and all who have put time into the redesign.

Of particular note for those that have been thinking about joining:

Carl

1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO

http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/  - Verizon has discontinued the mysite
URL.  Looking for a new home.

Tampa, FL

------=_NextPart_001_0084_01D022E4.20F2B810
	charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I was just =
browsing through the VTR site for the first time in many, many =
months.&nbsp;&nbsp; Kudo&#8217;s to Blake and all who have put time into =
the redesign.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Of particular note for =
those that have been thinking about joining:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><img width=3D394 height=3D267 id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Carl<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>1961 Triumph TR3A =
&#8211; TS81802LO<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/&nbsp; - Verizon has =
discontinued the mysite URL.&nbsp; Looking for a new =
home.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Tampa, FL<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0084_01D022E4.20F2B810--

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01D022E4.20F2B810
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01D022E4.20F2B810--

--===============0191600165527591345==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0191600165527591345==--