Subject: Re: [TR] Wuch you talkin' 'bout Willis?

From: ptegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 16:25:36 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7078938657360202588==
 boundary=------------070004020501020400040706

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------070004020501020400040706
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

yes...individual emails now can contain pics!

ptegler

On 12/25/2014 3:13 PM, Keith Stewart wrote:
> So, what is up with this chatter about posting pictures? Is the Digest 
> performing differently? I do not see any pictures and each post now 
> has a message about a non-text or an HTML attachment being scrubbed.
>
> Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for all your help over the years and 
> all the best to you and your families for 2015.
>
> Keith Stewart
> <<< please note my new email address below >>>
> keithstewartATbellDOTnet
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Paul Tegler [email-masked] www.teglerizer.com

--------------070004020501020400040706
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    yes...individual emails now can contain pics!<br>
    <br>
    ptegler<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/25/2014 3:13 PM, Keith Stewart
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      So, what is up with this chatter about posting pictures? Is the
      Digest performing differently? I do not see any pictures and each
      post now has a message about a non-text or an HTML attachment
      being scrubbed.
      <div class=""><br class="">
      </div>
      <div class="">Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for all your help
        over the years and all the best to you and your families for
        2015.<br class="">
        <div apple-content-edited="true" class="">
          <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: normal;
            orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
            text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
            word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
            word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
            -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" class="">
            <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
              font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight:
              normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal;
              orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
              text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
              word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
              class=""><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
              Keith Stewart</div>
            <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
              font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight:
              normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal;
              orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
              text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
              word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
              class="">&lt;&lt;&lt; please note my new email address
              below &gt;&gt;&gt;</div>
            <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
              font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight:
              normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal;
              orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
              text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
              word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
              class="">keithstewartATbellDOTnet</div>
            <div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
              font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight:
              normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal;
              orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
              text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
              word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"
              class=""><br class="">
            </div>
            <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
          </div>
          <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
          <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
        </div>
        <br class="">
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      Paul Tegler
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------070004020501020400040706--

--===============7078938657360202588==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7078938657360202588==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 17:38:58 -0700

Keith Stewart wrote:
> So, what is up with this chatter about posting pictures? Is the Digest performing differently? I do not see any pictures and each post now has a message about a non-text or an HTML attachment being scrubbed.

I subscribed a test address to the healeys digest, pictures show up fine there. Should work on triumphs as well.

mjb.