Subject: [TR] Wuch you talkin' 'bout Willis?

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:13:51 -0500

--===============4546704012991214504==

--Apple-Mail=_4B5F2A97-AF20-4843-A087-747116439A91
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

So, what is up with this chatter about posting pictures? Is the Digest =
performing differently? I do not see any pictures and each post now has =
a message about a non-text or an HTML attachment being scrubbed.

Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for all your help over the years and all =
the best to you and your families for 2015.

Keith Stewart
<<< please note my new email address below >>>
keithstewartATbellDOTnet

--Apple-Mail=_4B5F2A97-AF20-4843-A087-747116439A91
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">So, what is up with this chatter about posting pictures? Is =
the Digest performing differently? I do not see any pictures and each =
post now has a message about a non-text or an HTML attachment being =
scrubbed.<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Merry =
Christmas to all. Thanks for all your help over the years and all the =
best to you and your families for 2015.<br class=3D""><div =
apple-content-edited=3D"true" class=3D"">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: normal; orphans: =
auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D""><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;  =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D""><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">Keith =
Stewart</div><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;  =
font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">&lt;&lt;&lt; please note my new email address below =
&gt;&gt;&gt;</div><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">keithstewartATbellDOTnet</div><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_4B5F2A97-AF20-4843-A087-747116439A91--

--===============4546704012991214504==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4546704012991214504==--