Subject: [TR] TR3 gas caps

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 15:00:22 -0500

Am I right in thinking that the later TR3 gap cap (with the integral
extension) utilized a grommet on the rear deck, but that the earlier ones
(screw-on extension) did not?  If  the grommet cannot be used, I guess I'll
use a large rubber O-ring to protect the paint.

Andrew Uprichard

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:52:28 -0600

That's what I did, I think I found one at Lowe's. NFI.
BILL

Sent from mobile Bill

On Dec 13, 2014, at 2:00 PM, Andrew Uprichard <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Andrew Uprichard

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]