Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A fuel lines

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 09:10:38 -0600

I'm a fan of the filters with the clear glass housing, available at your local
FLAPS.  They include an assortment of barbs so you can easily configure 5/16"
in an 1/4" out.

Bill B
1962 TR3B

Sent from mobile Bill

On Nov 30, 2014, at 8:09 PM, D&BLambert <[email-masked]> wrote:

John,
I had a similar issue when I cut in a couple of fuel filters on my TR3.
Used this adapter from JEGS.
http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/15945/10002/-1
Seems to be working well.
Dennis

> I checked McMaster-Carr for a 1/4 to 5/16 barbed coupler but found
> nothing.
(This
> all presumes you will use a
> short piece of hose to make the
> connections, which is typical in these
> cars.)
>
> Dave Massey

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive