Subject: [TR] I need HELP on finding a link

From: Cosmo Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 07:29:54 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7025888833667232595==
	boundary="----=_Part_1138001_1885218191.1419751794688"

------=_Part_1138001_1885218191.1419751794688
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Happy Holidays List!I'm looking for Chris S. or Randall Young to send me th=
e link to: "Cosmo's TR4/A E-mail Repair Manual". I lost the link & I was to=
ld by Blake D., that it was on the VTR web site, but I'm not good at doing =
searches.=C2=A0
So, if ANYONE can send me this info. I would greatly appreciate it.TIA,-Cos=
mo KramerBTW- I haven't been reading the TRIUMPH Digest much, but I can see=
 a lot of familiar names, & a lot of changes from when I first got on it ba=
ck in '96.Happy holidays to you all!
------=_Part_1138001_1885218191.1419751794688
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:He=
lveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;fo=
nt-size:18px"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26385" dir=3D"ltr"><spa=
n id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26389">Happy Holidays List!</span></div>=
<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26385" dir=3D"ltr"><span id=3D"yui_3_=
16_0_1_1419748912085_26390">I'm looking for Chris S. or Randall Young to se=
nd me the link to: "Cosmo's TR4/A E-mail Repair Manual". I lost the link &a=
mp; I was told by Blake D., that it was on the VTR web site, but I'm not go=
od at doing searches.&nbsp;</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14197489120=
85_26385" dir=3D"ltr"><span><br></span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_141974=
8912085_26385" dir=3D"ltr"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26391">So=
, if ANYONE can send me this info. I would greatly appreciate it.TIA,</span=
></div><div></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26384">-Cosmo Krame=
r</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26384" dir=3D"ltr">BTW- I have=
n't been reading the TRIUMPH Digest much, but I can see a lot of familiar n=
ames, &amp; a lot of changes from when I first got on it back in '96.</div>=
<div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26384" dir=3D"ltr">Happy holidays to =
you all!</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1138001_1885218191.1419751794688--

--===============7025888833667232595==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7025888833667232595==--

---

From: Doug Mathews <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 08:05:00 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3295733087373857420==
 boundary="------------070807020201090009060406"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------070807020201090009060406
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Cosmo,

Try this link and then you can click on the manual in the list that pops up.
http://tinyurl.com/jwkf5kn
Doug
On 12/28/2014 2:29 AM, Cosmo Kramer wrote:
> Happy Holidays List!
> I'm looking for Chris S. or Randall Young to send me the link to: 
> "Cosmo's TR4/A E-mail Repair Manual". I lost the link & I was told by 
> Blake D., that it was on the VTR web site, but I'm not good at doing 
> searches.
>
> So, if ANYONE can send me this info. I would greatly appreciate it.TIA,
> -Cosmo Kramer
> BTW- I haven't been reading the TRIUMPH Digest much, but I can see a 
> lot of familiar names, & a lot of changes from when I first got on it 
> back in '96.
> Happy holidays to you all!
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--------------070807020201090009060406
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#C0C0C0" text="#000000">
    <font face="Cambria">Cosmo,<br>
      <br>
      Try this link and then you can click on the manual in the list
      that pops up.<br>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://tinyurl.com/jwkf5kn">http://tinyurl.com/jwkf5kn</a><br>
      Doug <br>
    </font>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/28/2014 2:29 AM, Cosmo Kramer
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff;
        font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
        Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:18px">
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26385" dir="ltr"><span
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26389">Happy Holidays List!</span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26385" dir="ltr"><span
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26390">I'm looking for Chris
            S. or Randall Young to send me the link to: "Cosmo's TR4/A
            E-mail Repair Manual". I lost the link &amp; I was told by
            Blake D., that it was on the VTR web site, but I'm not good
            at doing searches. </span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26385" dir="ltr"><span><br>
          </span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26385" dir="ltr"><span
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26391">So, if ANYONE can send
            me this info. I would greatly appreciate it.TIA,</span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26384">-Cosmo Kramer</div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26384" dir="ltr">BTW- I
          haven't been reading the TRIUMPH Digest much, but I can see a
          lot of familiar names, &amp; a lot of changes from when I
          first got on it back in '96.</div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1419748912085_26384" dir="ltr">Happy
          holidays to you all!</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------070807020201090009060406--

--===============3295733087373857420==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3295733087373857420==--