Subject: [TR] TR6 body shell

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:17:52 -0500

Hi List. Sorry to "bomb the list" but wanted to get this out to you. We 
just brought in a very nice '72 TR6 body shell. Good floors, battery 
tray, trunk floor, front inner fenders, etc. are all very solid.  Outer 
fenders are decent and useable as are front and rear valences.  No 
doors, seats, deck lid or hood.  Detailed pictures available.  Also 
available, separately, is a very presentable frame.  There is no title.  
We have seen many restoration projects that were done with no where near 
this good a platform.  Thanks for your time. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive