Subject: Re: [TR] steering wheel on ebay

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:09:24 -0600

Would it be safe to assume that if it fits a TR4, it would fit my TR3?
Bill B
'62 TR3B

Sent from mobile Bill

On Dec 9, 2014, at 8:38 AM, dave n <[email-masked]> wrote:

anyone have any experience with these people??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-TR4-5-6-14-inch-wood-and-alloy-Steering-wheel
-with-polished-fitting-hub-/311193809572?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessorie
s&hash=item487498b2a4&vxp=mtr

almost seems too good to be true

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 10:14:02 -0500

Dave;

I've had no experience with them but, it seems to me, a 99.8% positive
rating on over 35,000 eBay transactions speaks pretty well of them.... The
ad says "*Due to a bulk purchase we are able to offer at a fantastic low
price this quality wheel .This wheel is as good or better than other wheels
at twice the price ." It also offers a 30 day money back guarantee.  *Seems
(to me) to be a great opportunity...

I'd love to replace the adjustable steering wheel on my TR3A. Anyone have
any sources or is a new MotoLita wheel the only way to go?

Dave F.
'74 Six
'59 TR3A

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:38 AM, dave n <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:13:25 -0600

By the way, sites like ebay and Amazon provide more compact URLs when you want
to share a link that's extremely long (and gets wrapped a couple of times in
an email message). For ebay, click on the small envelope icon near the top
right ("Email to friends") and let it open your email client, there you'll see
the compact URL for the listing. In this case, it's:
   http://r.ebay.com/8k68TU

Amazon is similar, click "share" and grab the URL that pops up.
There are also alternative ways to many that extremely long URL really tiny,
such as tinyurl.com or goo.gl . All of these make our lives easier!
 Lee

On Tue, December 9, 2014 08:38, dave n wrote:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: ptegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:52:05 -0500

...just as an fyi... most email clients (including most forums) will 
take any long URL and link a 'multi-line' long link as a single link 
simply be prefixing it with a  '<' sign (less than) and suffixing the 
link with a '>' (greater than sign

as an example
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-TR4-5-6-14-inch-wood-and-alloy-Steering-wheel-with-polished-fitting-hub-/311193809572?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item487498b2a4&vxp=mtr

vs
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-TR4-5-6-14-inch-wood-and-alloy-Steering-wheel-with-polished-fitting-hub-/311193809572?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item487498b2a4&vxp=mtr>

ptegler

On 12/10/2014 10:13 AM, Lee Daniels wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>

-- 
Paul Tegler [email-masked] www.teglerizer.com