Subject: [TR] Merry Christmas to all

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:58:36 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1843678692212909956==
 boundary="------------040309050002090603040209"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040309050002090603040209
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

*A Merry Christmas to everyone*

And my hopes for a successful, healthy and happy year ahead.

I wasn't able to visit my sister and her family for Christmas this year 
so am spending it at home watching a light snowfall in the forest as I 
gaze up from the computer.

Yesterday I baked a homemade pumpkin pie then bundled up for an evening 
drive in the Triumph TR3 to look at Christmas lights.

This morning after presents it looks like the day will be spent mostly 
watching my small collection of Christmas movies while sipping tea I got 
for Christmas and munching some pumpkin pie before dinner.

Though I am harboring thoughts of loading my Irish Wolfhound into the 
back of my Land Rover Dormobile and breaking the snow on a few close by 
trails through the woods.

The day will be what the day will be but on this day I am thinking of 
all my friends that I have made around the world and wish you the very 
best of Christmas days and fully functional vehicles that do not leak 
oil or Lucas smoke.

TeriAnn

--------------040309050002090603040209
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div align="center"><font size="+1"><tt><big><big><big><b>A <font
                    color="#cc0000">M</font><font color="#006600">e</font><font
                    color="#cc0000">r</font><font color="#006600">r</font><font
                    color="#cc0000">y</font> <font color="#006600">C</font><font
                    color="#cc0000">h</font><font color="#006600">r</font><font
                    color="#cc0000">i</font><font color="#006600">s</font><font
                    color="#cc0000">t</font><font color="#006600">m</font><font
                    color="#cc0000">a</font><font color="#006600">s</font>
                  to everyone</b></big></big></big></tt></font><br>
    </div>
    <font size="+1"><tt><br>
        And my hopes for a successful, healthy and happy year ahead.<br>
        <br>
        I wasn't able to visit my sister and her family for Christmas
        this year so am spending it at home watching a light snowfall in
        the forest as I gaze up from the computer.<br>
        <br>
        Yesterday I baked a homemade pumpkin pie then bundled up for an
        evening drive in the Triumph TR3 to look at Christmas lights.<br>
        <br>
        This morning after presents it looks like the day will be spent
        mostly watching my small collection of Christmas movies while
        sipping tea I got for Christmas and munching some pumpkin pie
        before dinner.<br>
        <br>
        Though I am harboring thoughts of loading my Irish Wolfhound
        into the back of my Land Rover Dormobile and breaking the snow
        on a few close by trails through the woods.<br>
        <br>
        The day will be what the day will be but on this day I am
        thinking of all my friends that I have made around the world and
        wish you the very best of Christmas days and fully functional
        vehicles that do not leak oil or Lucas smoke.<br>
        <br>
        TeriAnn<br>
      </tt></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------040309050002090603040209--

--===============1843678692212909956==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1843678692212909956==--