Subject: [TR] Restored TR3 For Sale

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 07:35:13 -0800

I am helping my neighbor sell her deceased husband's car. This BRG 1961 Triumph TR3 used to be one of mine. It was restored by a retired engineer and he did a ground up restoration on it over a three year period and has only driven it 4,000 miles since. It has several upgrades to make it more 
drivable like rack & pinion steering, GM alternator, Electric 
cooling fan, Moss leather interior, Dayton stainless steel wire wheels 
and an updated wiring harness. The car has a $6,000 paint job on it and 
it looks, runs and drives great.

     His widow wants $20,000 for it. While this is a lot of money, this is a really good car. It started out pretty rust free and even has the 
original floors in it.
     I have all sorts of jpegs if you want me to send them

https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/15876551780/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/15876540060/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/15877746809/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/15444183023/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/16063129912/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/16038047566/in/photostream/

     Please call me if interested.
     Thanks,

     -Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi     661-303-7372

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 05:28:01 -0800

The car is located in Tehachapi, California which is about 2 and a half hours north of Los Angeles. 

     -Bill Brewer

On Saturday, December 20, 2014 7:35 AM, William Brewer <[email-masked]> wrote:

     -Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi     661-303-7372