Subject: Re: [TR] Testing, Paul's as well!

From: ptegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:27:11 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8130162926814896861==
 boundary=------------040004080701030108050701

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040004080701030108050701
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

that 1" sway bar really works!
rubber REALLY rolling under on the right side rims
(camera pointing down the hill at Road Atlanta)
That foreground gravel pit is about 30+ ft wide)

Road atlanta hard left uphill turn

ptegler

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

-- 
Paul Tegler [email-masked] www.teglerizer.com

--------------040004080701030108050701
 boundary="------------070908010006080800080805"

--------------070908010006080800080805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font size="3"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">that 1"
        sway bar really works!<br>
        rubber REALLY rolling under on the right side rims<br>
        (camera pointing down the hill at Road Atlanta)<br>
        That foreground gravel pit is about 30+ ft wide)<br>
        <br>
        <img alt="Road atlanta hard left uphill turn"
          src="cid:[email-masked]" height="816"
          width="1261"><br>
        <br>
        ptegler<br>
        <br>
      </font></font>
    <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
    <br>
    <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      Paul Tegler
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------070908010006080800080805
 name="uphill-hard-left-road-atlanta.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="uphill-hard-left-road-atlanta.JPG"

--------------070908010006080800080805--

--------------040004080701030108050701--

--===============8130162926814896861==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8130162926814896861==--