Subject: [TR] Hylomar

From: Pete Arakelian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 17:52:53 +0000

OK...all this according to Hylomar in UK, the actual Hylomar manufacturer.
Universal Blue is now marketed as: The leading non-setting gasket & jointing
compound available today. The product can be used to replace a traditional
gasket or to "dress" it to significantly improve the performance of the
gasket. Non-hardening, Wide operating temperature range (-50 to +250:C), Fuel
resistant.
Hylomar M is the old universal blue:  The original and genuine non-setting
gasket and jointing compound specified by OEM's around the world. Manufactured
under licence from Rolls-Royce, Dichloromethane free, Wide operating
temperature range (-50 to +250:C), Fuel resistant.
Hylomar AF is a solvent free version:  Fills imperfections on mating surfaces
thus forming a seal. Wide operating temperature range (-50 to +250:C), No gap
filling - metal to metal contact, Resistant to oil, fuel and many other
chemicals, Solvent Free
The aerograde formulas were developed with Rolls-Royce for use in aerospace
applications.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive