Subject: Re: [TR] Hylomar

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:39:53 -0500

John,

The tube I have is blue. I used it on my 3, 4 and 6 and it is the best 
sealer I have ever used.

Bob

On 11/27/2014 11:29 AM, john Mitchell wrote:
>   I need to order some Hylomar, but I notice now there are several 
> types available including "blue", type M, etc.  Which would be closest 
> to old fashioned Hylomar.  Thanks for any info.  John Mitchell

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:36:02 -0500

I bought some from Amazon recently.

http://tinyurl.com/kr5zvdk

---

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 17:47:37 -0600

Black Friday - they are offering free shipping.  just got it.

---

From: Jeff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 09:43:49 -0500

> http://tinyurl.com/kr5zvdk

Zoro Tools -- Home of good bargains and confusing web sites - has 
several varieties at popular prices.

http://www.zoro.com/s/?q=hylomar

Don't be fooled by the pictures - click through to see the descriptions. 
  Why they separate them like that is a mystery...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com