Subject: Re: [TR] tr-3 brake hoses

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 15:16:42 -0600

Yep, 50 years is about life for the rubber lines.  I got the SS braided ones
from TRF, fit like the originals.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Nov 7, 2014, at 2:37 PM, JOSEPH MATO <[email-masked]> wrote:

   I was pumping up my brakes after the car was sitting for 10 years and I
couldn't get the front brakes to work. Disconnecting the hose, it would expand
but not pass fluid when pressurized. Guess they need to be changed every 50
years or so!

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 17:10:47 -0500

Sounds like a good time to buy our stainless hoses. Commercial over. Ted

On 11/7/2014 3:37 PM, JOSEPH MATO wrote:
>      I was pumping up my brakes after the car was sitting for 10 years and I couldn't get the front brakes to work. Disconnecting the hose, it would expand but not pass fluid when pressurized. Guess they need to be changed every 50 years or so!
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
>
>

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

---

From: Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 09:01:26 -0600

I rebuilt a pair of TR6 front calipers just to find afterward that the hoses
were blocked.  Creig

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of JOSEPH
MATO
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 2:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] tr-3 brake hoses

    I was pumping up my brakes after the car was sitting for 10 years and I
couldn't get the front brakes to work. Disconnecting the hose, it would
expand but not pass fluid when pressurized. Guess they need to be changed
every 50 years or so!

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]