Subject: [TR] off topic due to winter

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 18:07:43 -0500

This post is in reply to those members who share their home brew during 
various Triumph get togethers during the year.

I have finally taken the plunge and brewed my own beer/ale.

In order to learn the "craft", I decided to buy a kit from a local 
beer/wine supply store.

Since I always liked the British Bitters I had in England back in the 
early 80's, I tried Coopers British Bitters.

Well I have to say it turned out pretty good.

It is a bit darker than the John Courage Bitters I had in England, it 
does taste pretty good.

A strong hoppy flavor but not to "heavy".

My next batch will be an American Pale Ale brewed from scratch using 
some of my home grown Cascade hops I grew this summer.

Now I will have to get to one of those Triumph get togethers so I can 
share my beer/ale with others.

My first crop of hops yielded about 2 oz. I am hoping for a better crop 
next year.

As far as Triumphs are concerned, I removed the battery from the 6 last 
Saturday. The 3 and 4 have been sleeping since August since it was the 
6's turn. My garage only allows one car to be used at a time. (Triumph 
content).

Here is hoping for a short warmer Winter.

Bob

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive