Subject: Re: [TR] Web servers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:25:35 -0600 (CST)

You have a Verizon email address, if you have Verizon Internet, you can setup a site for free.
 
Craig
72 TR6
 
On 11/11/14, CFM-TR<[email-masked]> wrote:
 
Anybody have suggestions for decent website service? Registration &
Hosting. See a lot of ads for GoDaddy but no real knowledge of them.
Others?

Second part of the question is any suggestions on simple to use web
builders. I have a basic understanding of HTML but nothing fancy.

Thanks

Carl

1960 TR3A - TS81802LO

http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ - VERIZON DISCONTINUED THEIR MYSITE
SERVICE. LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME (10/1/14)....

Tampa, Florida

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive