Subject: [TR] TR-3 bleeder screw

From: JOSEPH MATO <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:42:39 -0800

You could take out the screw from the other caliper. I know they are bigger than the back screws. 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Pete Ryner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:49:58 -0500

I found the bleeder screws at TRF.  Have to look them up by PN.  I just 
removed a broken one and replaced it with no problems, but lots of effort.
Pete

-----Original Message----- 
From: JOSEPH MATO
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 4:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] TR-3 bleeder screw

You could take out the screw from the other caliper. I know they are bigger 
than the back screws.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]