Subject: [TR] c2c fabrication floor pans

From: Malcolm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:07:36 -0700

Hi Jim,

I got a set of the c2c fabrications floor pans for my TR4.  I got them
through Rock Auto at a very slight discount (and easier shipping to Canada).

Cannot comment yet on the fit, but they are not as nice as the photo
suggests.  The indentations for the ribs are quite shallow.  There are a
lot of folks out there who have sent them back and ordered the heritage
pans.

They do not have captured nuts.

I am certainly keeping mine as I have already done a lot of sheet metal
repair on my car and am looking at a lot of work regardless of the source
of the metal.  I also plan on refreshing my panel-beating skills by working
the ribs a bit deeper - since nobody will see the results but me, I figure
it's better to practice on that before tackling the trunk lid and front
wings.

Let me know if you would like closeup photos or measurements, mine are
still sitting in the workshop waiting for me to finish up some other
projects.

Regards,
-Malcolm

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 8:45 PM, Jim Vassiliadis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> It costly to run servers etc, I should know as I service them so I made a
> small donation.
> And thanks for the great service you provide.
>
> Has anyone purchased floorpans from thses people?
> And if yes were they a good fit etc.
>
>
> http://www.c2cfabrication.com/store/1963-76-triumph-tr4-full-floor-pan-rh/#p
> rettyPhoto
>
> Jim and the 1962 TR4
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive