Subject: [TR] Very early 3A question

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:51:05 -0500

You may have seen a black TR3A on eBay in the past weeks, , well a gentleman
has asked me to look at it on his behalf him as it is close to my home.  I
noticed two items about the body that made me wonder about the originality
of the body parts: 
1. This car, TS23733L, has a TR3 boot lid; 
2. No "TRIUMPH" lettering across the front.  These are both TR3 attributes
and my question is this car too far away from the break point for these to
be considered correct or has someone been blending cars?

Many Thanks,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
'67 Morgan 4/4 Comp (next in line)
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
'55 Sunbeam S7 Deluxe

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"  S. Paige

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive