Subject: [TR] Non-Triumph question about Lotus Europa

From: Alexander Delis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 17:15:58 -0400

List

I am getting a 1973 Lotus Europa twin cam ready to sell for the widow of an
old friend of mine

It has been sitting for a few years, but all it seems to need is a fuel pump.

I am not connected with the Lotus community as I am with the Triumph community
and have no idea where to source a pump for it

My google-fu is failing me! I have found a few sources in the UK, but the only
places I have found selling Lotus parts in the US are selling Elise and Exige
parts

Any ideas?

I would not be surprised if it was the same one in a TR3- it certainly looks
similar!

Thanks

Alex

1958 TR3 TS33884LO
1968 GT6 KC10303

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive