Subject: [TR] grommet woes

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:19:26 -0400

These TR3s have grommets everywhere:  in the frame, under the gas tank, in
the firewall, for the wiring harness.  I find I am always looking for one or
another.  I know Moss sells individual ones, but is anyone aware of a source
where I could get "a bunch" ?

Andrew Uprichard

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:37:45 -0500 (CDT)

TRF:  http://trf.zeni.net/TR2-TR3Handbook/index.php?menu=&page=27 

Craig
72 TR6  

On 10/30/14, Andrew Uprichard<[email-masked]> wrote:

Andrew Uprichard

---

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 17:41:31 -0400

Thanks, Craig - I was aware of this kit - for the firewall - but there are so
many others required.  That's why I was looking for an alternative.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:38 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] grommet woes

Craig
72 TR6

These TR3s have grommets everywhere: in the frame, under the gas tank, in the
firewall, for the wiring harness. I find I am always looking for one or
another. I know Moss sells individual ones, but is anyone aware of a source
where I could get "a bunch" ?

Andrew Uprichard

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]://
trf.zeni.net/TR2-TR3Handbook/index.php?menu=&page=27