Subject: [TR] help needed.

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 10:39:59 -0400

Hi list.  need to ask a favor. Looking for someone with a TR4A who could 
check something for me.  Trying to identify a very nice boot cover that 
we believe to be fro a 4A.  Sides around cockpit have snaps but rear has 
lift the dot. Could someone look at their car, count snaps and lift the 
dot fasteners and let me know. Thanks to all. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Chuck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 17:37:49 -0400

Ted,

Three snaps, then seven Lift-the-Dots, then three snaps.

Cheers,

Chuck White

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ted
Schumacher
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 10:40 AM
To: TR list
Subject: [TR] help needed.

Hi list.  need to ask a favor. Looking for someone with a TR4A who could
check something for me.  Trying to identify a very nice boot cover that we
believe to be fro a 4A.  Sides around cockpit have snaps but rear has lift
the dot. Could someone look at their car, count snaps and lift the dot
fasteners and let me know. Thanks to all. Ted

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]