Subject: [TR] Garage Squad

From: "John & Pat Donnelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 07:13:20 -0700

Last night on Garage Squad the crew rebuilt a TR6. New head, exhaust, door
panels, top, brakes, roll bar, new Minilights and more. Not real detail
orientated but fun to watch.

Johnnie

'67 TR4A

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Bob Danielson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 11:28:49 -0400 Tw/Jr9XOeoID8heC1005jo59ePre/r4Wsvgt/bwkEUA2lDNuKM 4IkJNJk2ywvsBGkBMveQexUvkJYSp15Ei8ZejjWddALsZjEp3b /oY0/WjT8yCAgow9KZfq2AGCmEgDXZxPKLSbVRbHBoDG2k+w1L mQlp0H/S+POMT8pQO3FB2P/UNJggSrgfz1klTJ+IppigamUIBz QfgDlCu7PeYYlP8KDWgiwyAsbyPP8H1jgS+++ueEkObjMeltva 4iCwNwu0eltRHHTfa4Pp/BkF7m5kVMMP/nX/SjsoKa0tLCExV/ kfsYnUbhlNkyxUySXbG6BKcnyZYhEZCGCyd1RuzkQ

That's Brian Czapleski who's active in The 6-Pack Forum (www.6-pack.org) and 
you can read all about it here

http://www.6-pack.org/j15/index.php/forum/26-general-non-tech-talk/255404-My-TR6-on-Velocity-Channel-s-Garage-Squad

If you register for the Forum you'll be able to see the "behind the scenes" 
pictures he took during filming.

I got a little nervous during the part about installing the new door panels 
as I made that interior panel kit for Brian along with the boot cover. I 
keep telling people that you need lots of patience to install an interior 
and luckily the Garage Squad had a patient guy.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm
Custom Interiors & Boot Covers
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/FenderBlanket.htm
Fender Blankets

-----Original Message----- 
From: John & Pat Donnelly
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 10:13 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Garage Squad

Johnnie

'67 TR4A

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus 
protection is active.
http://www.avast.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]