Subject: [TR] spit/Gt differentials

From: David Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 06:23:17 -0600

I'm a bit displeased with the 2 rear end ratios available for these 
units. I've seen a number of interesting conversions on other marques, 
like Miata IRS under a Sprite. Anyone know of "similar" conversions for 
the Spitfire or GT6 that they have pictures or contact info for?
Dave
-- 
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM 
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joe Curry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:11:04 -0700

I have a Corvette Dana 36 in Tiny Tim with Koni Coil-overs and dual Control
arms. http://spitlist.info/VetteDiff.htm
There is a wide variety of ratios you can choose from.

Joe C.

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David
Porter
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:23 AM
To: Triumphs
Subject: [TR] spit/Gt differentials

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:44:56 -0500 (CDT)