Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 assistance requested

From: "CFM-TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 10:49:10 -0400

For clarification - I mean the top bow installation to the side quarter
panel not the webbing configuration.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of CFM-TR
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:38 AM
To: TR Mail LIst
Subject: [TR] TR3 assistance requested

I am looking for images for my project - 

1) convertible top bow installation.  how the pieces go back together.  I
have the webbing measurements, etc.  also parts schematic which sort of
helps.  Need a clear image of it installed.

2) how the emergency handle fastens to the chassis.  Looks fairly straight
forward but don't want to mess it up.  Rarely (if ever) use it in an
emergency but sure would hate that it not work.

THIS IS THE WEEK IT IS ON THE ROAD!   Put about 80 miles on it driving
around the subdivision.  

Couple nagging issues - panel lights aren't working and that is a pain in
the tush to check out.  I am sure a connection came loose up in the
spaghetti of wires behind the panel.  

Brake lights are slow to illuminate.  Trying to decide whether to get a low
pressure switch or just mount a pressure sensitive switch at the pedal.

Any suggestions (and images) appreciated.

MJB: Thanks for keeping us connected!   the list is great!

Carl

1960 TR3A - TS81802LO

http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ - VERIZON DISCONTINUED THEIR MYSITE
SERVICE.  LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME....

Tampa, Florida

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "CFM-TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 13:45:21 -0400

Thanks Bill - that is what I needed for the top bow question.  I had both
sides off and couldn't remember which way was 'front'.

Carl					

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 10:58 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3 assistance requested

Is your question as to where to mount the ribs?  If so, this picture may
help.
Bill 

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of CFM-TR
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:38 AM
To: TR Mail LIst
Subject: [TR] TR3 assistance requested

Carl

1960 TR3A - TS81802LO

Tampa, Florida

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]