Subject: Re: [TR] Wow!

From: Frank Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:17:16 +0000 (UTC)

Marksend a paypal invoice for 20.00 to [email-masked]
cut and paste that adress..the "o" is a letter and not a "0" zero
frank

     On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 11:03 AM, Mark J Bradakis
<[email-masked]> wrote:

 I wasn't really expecting this from my comments about flash drives.B  Thanks,
folks.
Looks like I'll be going shopping soon.

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:57:51 -0600

Okay, I purchased a pair of 16 Gig flash drives for short term backup, and a 1 Terabyte external
drive. The big drive will get a full copy of Team.Net and will go up to Karen's office at the U,
coming back for regular updates.

It occurred to me that ALL backup devices are here in my office. Not a good thing.

And I paid this month's network bill.  Thanks again, everyone, will work on getting
individual thank yous out later tonight and tomorrow.

mjb.