Subject: Re: [TR] part needed

From: Greg Schuett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 20:14:20 -0700

Did you try spit bits in Lincoln CA?

www.spitbits.com

Greg

On Sep 1, 2014, at 6:37 PM, David Porter <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Though a dealer for Moss, they, have virtually nothing for GT6 models,
unless it's a Spitfire part that interchanges.. so now that I own 3 of these
cars, the plan is to make one nice car. To that end I require the left most
dash trim. Pretty short 8-10 curvy inches I guess. Covered in black vinyl over
a bit of foam.
> Anyone out there have a spare that they have no use for or a recommendation
for who sells these odd bits?
> --
> Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM 87107
505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: David Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 04:40:16 -0600

No joy with Spitbits, thought they did have a couple other trim item I 
needed... I'll look at the other site anon.. I suspect I'll need to go 
overseas for the obscure items.. sigh..
Dave
On 9/1/2014 7:37 PM, David Porter wrote:
> unless it's a Spitfire part that interchanges.. so now that I own 3 of 
> these cars, the plan is to make one nice car. To that end I require 
> the left most dash trim. Pretty short 8-10 curvy inches I guess. 
> Covered in black vinyl over a bit of foam.
>  Anyone out there have a spare that they have no use for or a 
> recommendation for who sells these odd bits?

-- 
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM 
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

---

From: David Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:53:09 -0600

Scott Harper in Warren, Ohio had all the little trim bits I needed.. 
thanks for the recommendations.. I'm compiling a list..;-) he's at 330 
392 7176