Subject: [TR] parts

From: David Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 06:51:50 -0600

I get so disappointed sometimes.. I want to replace the Rotoflex 
couplers on my new GT6 acquisition and was ready to "check out" on the 
suppliers site till the shipping charges added another $22 to the bill. 
Granted they probably don't sell a lot of them, but they already took 
care of that issue with the each price. USPS will do it for about $10.
  I was going to "contact us" first to find out the Country of origin, 
but decided I should be glad to even find the parts let alone grouse 
about the details. On the other hand, I have to do this everyday and I'm 
aware of all the consequential scenarios that often occur and it pisses 
me off to continually bite the bullet to buy a simple part.
  Rant over, so anyone have a pair of NOS or good used ones they'd like 
to sell? I'll pay shipping too.;-)
Dave
-- 
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM 
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive