Subject: Re: [TR] Dobson

From: Thomas Fansher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 21:05:23 -0400

On our way in the morning.
Tom and Janet

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 7, 2014, at 8:55 PM, trmarty <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> We're here and sipping vino. I think we are the only ones here so far.
> 
> Marty

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Dean Tetterton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 21:22:56 -0400

Will be heading down Tuesday Morning. Will be staying at the
Mayberry Campground in the race car trailer. Will see you Tuesday
afternoon.

Dean T.

On Sep 7, 2014, at 8:55 PM, trmarty wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 07:33:50 -0400

Heading out to Dobson this afternoon from Raleigh.  I'll be working the
various desks throughout Tuesday night, Wed, and Thursday.  Keep an eye out
for me!

3 of my 4 cars are running, but since I'm working I won't be bringing  any.
 :(

Chris

1954 TR2
1963 TR4
1969 TR6
1973 TR6