Subject: Re: [TR] Positive Ground It Is!

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:39:24 -0700

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Jeffrey Gayton <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>  ....Any recommendations
> about going with an electronic flasher or LED load resistor.

I used load resistors just because I want to keep the original Lucas
flasher.  I used these:

http://goo.gl/QUSSAA

I used a bullet connector to tie them into the harness w/o cutting or
modification, and a lug on the other end for that ground point that the
lights already use.  That's a magnet affixed to the base of one so it can
be secured out of sight on the inner wing:

http://goo.gl/fahDah

Geo

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:53:36 -0500

napa sells a digital flasher that works quite well.  used it when I 
converted to Litezupp.com LED's a few years ago.

http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/BlinkerEL12.jpg

Now I can order some LED tail lights. Any recommendations
about going with an electronic flasher or LED load resistor. I'm leaning
towards the latter....