Subject: [TR] Early TR4 door check straps

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 10:18:38 -0400

The door check straps on my TR4 are the earlier flat style that have a
formed loop at each end.  I'm not keen on spending almost $40 each if I
don't have to so I'd like to try and repair the ones I have.

Would someone possibly have a picture they could send me as to what the
check strap looks like on the end that goes into the door post?  Or
possibly a picture or two of the whole assembly?

I've been searching but can't find any pictures with the details that I
need.

Any help would be appreciated!

Brad

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 11:39:03 -0400

Never mind...

After staring at the check strap assembly for a while I figured out what
was needed to make them work.  Working like a champ now :)

Brad