Subject: [TR] Gathering of British Motorcars

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 10:14:18 -0400

List - Please share with anyone in Southern New England. Thanks.

Alex Thomson    

Connecticut Triumph Register

34th ANNUAL BRITISH MOTORCAR GATHERING AND PICNIC

Hosted by the Connecticut Triumph Register

on

Sunday, September 7th, 2014

9:30AM - 3PM

at

Wickham Park, Manchester, CT

Venue

The Connecticut Triumph Register invites anyone with a British motorcar of
any make, model, and condition to join in.  This year's gathering is low
key- no classes, voting or awards- no pressure!  Take your car out for a
drive and stop in for a while. Meet and mingle with other Triumph and
British vehicle owners.  Bring your own picnic or purchase food and beverage
provided by BS Troop 28 of Hebron. CTR regalia will be available for
purchase.   

Wickham Park, with 250 acres of gardens, woodlands, ponds, and attractions
including an aviary, is a beautiful venue for this autumn event. Signs
within the park will direct participants to the field parking area. There is
no registration fee for the event.  There is a park entrance fee of $5 per
car.

Directions

Wickham Park is located at 1329 West Middle Turnpike in Manchester, CT and
is easily accessible from Interstate 84 (exit 60).

Information

Go to  <http://www.CTriumph.com> www.CTriumph.com  for information, updates,
and weather-related announcements day of event. 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive