Subject: [TR] Suggestions on a good torque wrench

From: "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:49:19 -0400

Slightly off topic but a friend of mine is looking to buy a torque wrench and
I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with Harbor Freight's
version? I think he would need both ft/lbs and inch/lbs as this is for a
Harley Davidson. Apparently they shake a bit and stuff falls off..
Thanks,
Dave Connitt

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: marty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:52:29 -0400

I purchased a H.F. inch pounds one last year.  I took it to work where we have
a calibration machine just to see how it tested.  It was not even close.  If I
recall it was off by like 50%.  Mine went back to the store. :)

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:49:19 -0400
> Subject: [TR] Suggestions on a good torque wrench
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]