Subject: [TR] ColorBond and Surrey Top on TR250

From: Jeffrey Gayton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 16:46:36 -0700

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about ColorBond. Looks like it
or a similar product by SEM is worth a try.

In response to Andrew's question, I was flipping through Piggott's book
yesterday and there are several pictures of surrey tops fitted to TR250s. They
were apparently even available on TR6s.

As for price, I was following them rather closely on eBay until I actually
found one attached to a car I could afford :).  One sold for $4000 in May. One
failed to sell for $4,250 in June. I'm pretty sure two went for over $5000 in
the early spring. I bid on one but lost, and some part of me thinks it went
for over $6000.

-- Jeff

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 16:54:47 -0400

> the early spring. I bid on one but lost, and some part of me thinks it went
The hardtop available for the TR6 is different. However, the Surrey Top will
fit and many TR6 owners have installed them.

Keith Stewart
keithstewartATexeculinkDOTcom