Subject: [TR] Prepare for a change?

From: "John Macartney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:20:57 +0100

This is a strictly non-political post but to be forewarned is to be
forearmed:)

For those of you whose clubs feature the Union Flag (Union Jack) in their
imageries, on 14th September the citizens of Scotland are going to vote in a
referendum (yawn) on whether to seek independence from England and Wales -
or not. If they win, this means the 'Saltire' - the Scottish flag with a
blue background and diagonal white crosses would strictly no longer be part
of the wider and better known Union flag. Knowing how many on this list
strive for keeping things accurate, retaining the Union flag image on club
promotionals could leave y'all seriously out of date :) If nothing else, a
club committee debate might be in order here to review the opportunities
over a few six packs and masquerade it all as a tech session.

Jonmac
(Descended from a nasty gang of Scottish cattle rustlers and wife traders)

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive