Subject: [TR] TR3A for sale

From: Allen Hess <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:22:32 -0400

The following is from the friend of a friend. I dont know anything else about
it. Contact info at the end.

Allen

1959 TR3A  s/n TS5882L , built Aug 10 1959. Body shell # 1060761. Great driver
owned by rabid enthusiast. $20,000

Powder Blue, Black leather interior (like new), white top, tonneau and s/c
60 spoke WW, new Coker Michelin replica tires

Complete maintenance records from 1978 (4 notebooks)
Engine rebuilt in 1978@79,600-runs great,  mi Present mileage-

Included spares:

2 complete engines
2 trannys, rear ends.
New, unused top & tonneau
Several generators and starters, set of 48 spoke wires, wiring harnesses,
ignition parts, instruments, bearing sets, new hydraulic cyls. , new
suspension/steering  bushings, gasket sets, H2O pumps, carbs, switches and
knobs  Rebuild kits for everything rebuildable, misc. trim parts, RR fender,
Roll bar(anti & over) top bow, Misc. trim parts, fasteners, books and manuals,
and memorabilia.

Essentially a garage full of TR stuff, a lifetimes worth. Take all you can
carry.

Car now garaged in Martinsburg WV.
Frank P. Herrera
202-210-3315
[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:27:37 -0400

On Aug 17, 2014, at 8:00 PM, George Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> TS5882L wouldn't be a valid commission number for a 1959, or for a TR3A 
> at all. Misprint?
> 
> George Richardson

TS56882L

Keith Stewart
keithstewartATexeculinkDOTcom