Subject: Re: [TR] You know you are REALLY done with your restoration when...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:31:35 -0500 (CDT)

I am at the point myself that I have a hard time spending the $100 credit for having the TRF membership.

While my wife was happy,at Christmas we wished we had more shipping boxes.

My joke is that I had my mid-life crisis and bought the TR because my wife said I could not have a mistress. 10 years later, she wishes I had the mistress because it would have been cheaper and I would not be bugging her about sex all the time. Always gets people to laugh.

Craig
72 TR6

On 08/27/14, Greg Lemon<[email-masked]> wrote:
 
...you realize you have stopped looking at the Roadster Factory specials 
each week, swear I bought darn near a whole car just picking up a few items 
each week when they went on special, got the email about the mid-week 
special today, and realized I haven't even opened one for a while. Always 
still things to do, wish lists etc, but the heavy lifting must finally be 
done (for now at least).

Greg Lemon

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive