Subject: [TR] TR4A grab handle metal substructure needed

From: Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 13:49:09 -0500

I talked to a friend who can fabricate a replacement metal substructure for
me.  But if anyone on this list would know where I can find a used one to
buy, that would probably be much easier.

From: Will Daehler [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 9:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: TR4A grab handle

Creig

There is a piece of complex and curved sheet metal that is screwed onto
inside the padded and vinyl portion of that grab handle.

It is NLS.

Look for a TR4 that is being parted out, take the donor handle and remove
the sheet metal piece and transfer it to the newer grab handle. 

Will Daehler

63 TR4 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive