Subject: Re: [TR] V8 TR3 Project Update

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 21:39:55 -0500

Watched the video, looks like  lot of fun, I am sure you have your own plans 
or idea in your head for what you want from the car, you mention it needs 
paint, I know cars looks nicer in pictures on the internet than they do in 
real life, but it sure looks pretty, shiny and smooth in the video.  You 
paint it you spend a lot of time and or money and or both, and then you are 
afraid to drive it because it is all perfect and you might get stone chips, 
you can't park it because you might get door dings etc., you worry about it, 
it looks nicer when you park it at shows, but it becomes less fun.  Just one 
man's opinion, just a thought, looks good, enjoy it!

Greg Lemon 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Wayne Brazinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 09:41:54 -0500

Everyone,THANKS for your nice comments on the V8 TR3, I really appreciate it.
Ironically my greatest critic was my Dad who thinks I should have done a
better job recording the exhaust noise and I should have found more windy
roads and the video was too long!  Other than that he was happy.
I'm offering to loan him out to anyone who needs an 83 year old Dad - minimum
loan time is 1 month, and you have to feed and house him!
Wayne

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [TR] V8 TR3 Project Update
> Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 21:39:55 -0500
>
>
>

---

From: MICHAELMARR5258 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 16:20:06 +0000 (UTC)

Wayne:
B 
I have been wondering how you have been doing with the conversion.B  You have
achieved a lot more with your car in the last five years than I have with
mine!B  The car looks great and I will watch out for it during my drives
around Plainfield.B  Have you taken it to cruise night yet?
B 
Mike

----- Original Message -----

From: "Wayne Brazinski" <[email-masked]>
To: "List, Triumphs" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 10:34:35 AM
Subject: [TR] V8 TR3 Project Update

Hi all!,Some of you might remember me from way, way back when I announced
that I was planning a to work on a V8 conversion of my TR3. B Well - after a
decade (life got in the way!) I finally have a working vehicle and you can see
a high level overview on YouTube at the link below. B I know that I have
modified the car and that this goes against some of your beliefs. I really
apologize for this - the car did not have matching engine and chassis numbers
so I didn't alter an as-is vehicle, and hope that makes things a little
better.
I have 500 miles on the car in all sorts of weather - so far no overheats with
the 302.
If any of you are interested in a bolt by bolt description I'll happily put
one together for you.

http://youtu.be/MYk4eFVzY9I
Regards,
Wayne

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: MICHAELMARR5258 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 16:36:35 +0000 (UTC)

I just watched theB rest of theB video and thoroughly enjoyed the driving
sequence.B  I know those roads quite well.B  The car looks nicely sorted - a
slight rise of the front end under acceleration and flat as a pancake on the
turns.B  Really nice job, Wayne!
Mike
B