Subject: Re: [TR] tr3

From: "dave n" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 18:10:51 -0500

thank you all for the replies!

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:21:37 -0500

...you realize you have stopped looking at the Roadster Factory specials 
each week, swear I bought darn near a whole car just picking up a few items 
each week when they went on special, got the email about the mid-week 
special today, and realized I haven't even opened one for a while.  Always 
still things to do, wish lists etc, but the heavy lifting must finally be 
done (for now at least).

Greg Lemon

---

From: Wbeech <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 19:37:27 -0500

Almost the case here,  everything I can buy is here and sitting on the shelves
waiting for the body to come from the paint shop.  Interior, gauges, dash,
capping, exterior, wheels & tires. Silly me, I thought a year would be plenty
of time.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Aug 27, 2014, at 7:21 PM, "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]> wrote:

...you realize you have stopped looking at the Roadster Factory specials each
week, swear I bought darn near a whole car just picking up a few items each
week when they went on special, got the email about the mid-week special
today, and realized I haven't even opened one for a while.  Always still
things to do, wish lists etc, but the heavy lifting must finally be done (for
now at least).

Greg Lemon

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]