Subject: [TR] Mach3 - off topic

From: "Mark Hooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 22:30:50 -0400

I apologise for the off-topic question, but I know there are a few CNC 
experts on the list.

Does anybody have some experience with Mach3 software?

I am building a 3D camera control system and setting up to use Mach3 for 
3-axis controls.

If there is a list member with a bit of knowledge, I would appreciate some 
insight on configuration and motor testing. Please contact me off-list.

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: ptegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 06:17:54 -0400

.... seems like a complicated way to just control a 3D camera motion setup.
Q me off list....
...have converted a full mill, lathe and now s 3D router table all 
running M3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KklafqyZpSY

[email-masked]

On 8/14/2014 10:30 PM, Mark Hooper wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]