Subject: [TR] Tie down straps

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:13:37 -0400

I'm looking to replace my long used (and abused) car tie down straps.
 Anyone use the thru the wheel type like the ones in this auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290968930667

Thanks,

Brad

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 11:59:58 GMT

We have a new leader in the longest link competition! I tiny -ed it:
http://tinyurl.com/nylchn9

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "John Macartney" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] Tie down straps

IMHO this pic shows the best (and safest) way to secure the car on a
trailer.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600
&bih=701&q=car+tie+down+straps&oq=car+tie+down+straps&gs_l=img.1.0.0j0i24l3.
80.5175.0.9329.17.11.0.5.5.0.352.968.2-1j2.3.0....0...1ac.1.52.img..9.8.1038
.q9tBGd-4suM#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=TmkmM1TIHgYjlM%253A%3BMbtLbDcNJYxpVM%3Bh
ttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.dawson-group.com%252Fdawsongroup%252Fup_files%252F50mm
-wide-car-transporter-ratchet-strap-with-claw-hooks-663-p.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%25
2F%252Fwww.dawson-group.com%252Fdawsongroup%252FApplication%252FCar-Transpor
ter-Straps.htm%3B266%3B230
____________________________________________________________
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat
This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53fb255ac45ce2559596cst04vuc

---

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:55:33 -0400

---

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:00:14 -0400

---

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:00:53 -0400