Subject: [TR] tr6 transmission

From: "Peter Arakelian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:36:07 -0700

Gotten several responses centering around the clutch not releasing - bleed
the cylinders, change holes.  The clutch works.  I can press the pedal down
with car in first, or any gear, foot off the brake and it will not move.
driving down the road, I can press pedal and revs go up well before end of
travel.  The clutch is disengaging the trans from motor.

Any other thoughts?

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Skip Gurnee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:02:04 -0700

Drain the transmission oil through a sieve and examine what comes out 
besides oil.  Stick your finger in the hole to feel what's loose and too big 
to drip out.
Skip Gurnee
64 TR4, 66TR4A

-----Original Message----- 
From: Peter Arakelian
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 6:36 PM
To: Listers
Subject: [TR] tr6 transmission

   Gotten several responses centering around the clutch not releasing - 
bleed

Any other thoughts?