Subject: [TR] TR6 evaporative pipe for sale

From: "Vito" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 00:24:52 -0500

Sorry - this is a repeat post but with an actual edited subject :-)

Hello guys. 

I finally sold my transmission and am starting slowly to sell stuff that I
have in my way.

I had tubing made up years ago for the evaporative pipe on a TR6 (I believe
usage was 1972-76). I did it because it had been discontinued. The Moss
number is 379-405 and the Roadster Factory is 216009. I still have one box
(I hope I don't find another!) of a little more than 300 of them. Does
someone want to make me an offer? In total, they are quite heavy and they
are 58 inches long so shipping might be a little costly, but I think worth
it to a dealer that can resell them. You would be the only source as far as
I know.

Over time they crack and get brittle. Not sure if other British Marques also
used the same tube. I know that on the TR6 there are also other places where
a shorter length is required, but this is the long one that goes across the
front.

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 1:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Triumphs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 183

Send Triumphs mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: so there I was (Randall Zempel)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 06:04:03 -0700
From: Randall Zempel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] so there I was
Message-ID:
	<CAJqHAibsNGR3VOmC+J4F_1rL1u4SZppHgr=BTPizC3r=[email-masked]>

A couple years ago I found myself driving the TR3 up Rodeo Drive in Beverly
Hills.  Stopped at a red light with a super exotic supercar to my left.
Just as the light changed, a young man with a camera ran into the
intersection to our left...and waited for the exotic to move out of the way
so he could photo the Triumph.  Exotic is in the eye of the beholder and
TR3s are a bit rarer in that town than the italian imports.  :)

RandallZ

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________

Triumphs mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs

------------------------------

End of Triumphs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 183
****************************************

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive