Subject: [TR] TR-3 Trans cover

From: JOSEPH MATO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 13:54:12 -0700

My car came without the cover and while I have 3 rusted hulks with no bottom to try to patch together I noticed BPNW has a TR4 poly cover. I can't imagine they changed the starter location, so it should work.
Anyone have any experience in this. Thanks, Joe Mato

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]> >
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 16:12:19 -0500

I'm pretty sure that the TR-3 metal trans cover is taller than the 
TR-4 cardboard cover.  Jack used a TR-3 metal cover in his TR-4 race 
car and had to section it to get it to fit the firewall right.

Tony Drews

At 03:54 PM 7/13/2014, JOSEPH MATO wrote:
>My car came without the cover and while I have 3 rusted hulks with 
>no bottom to try to patch together I noticed BPNW has a TR4 poly 
>cover. I can't imagine they changed the starter location, so it should work.
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]