Subject: [TR] Someone near Raleigh, NC??

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:40:09 -0400

List:  I am looking for a sympathetic TR-er who might be able to help me
out.

I just bought a TR4 all-synchro overdrive gearbox from a guy in Raleigh, NC.
It's a bit of a drive from Michigan, but I have to go down to Florida to
pick up some car parts from the UK in the fall, so I could swing by then.
Is there anyone out there who'd be prepared to pick the gearbox up and hold
it for me for a couple of months?

Andrew Uprichard

Delighted at finding a rear apron for an early TR3.

Thank you Marv Gruber !!!

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: marty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 20:57:53 +0000 FILETIME=[558DF420:01CFAD02]

I will be in Dobson next month and can bring it back to Northern Ohio southwest of Cleveland if that is of any help.

Marty

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Andrew Uprichard
Sent: bThursdayb, bJulyb b31b, b2014 b4b:b41b bPM
To: Triumph List

Andrew Uprichard