Subject: [TR] Lift the dot posts.

From: tom white <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:56:12 +0000 FILETIME=[EA3A4920:01CFAB77]

Hello List,

If someone would like to sell me two "Lift the Dot" posts I would appreciate
it.  I need two posts that have a half inch shank and a half inch machine
threaded mounting bolt.

Thanks very much.
Best regards,
Tom

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:48:43 -0700

Tom --

If that 1/2" length includes the nut then that sounds like the usual LTD
post (though some old ones were smaller) supplied by 'the usuals' - I have
even found them at some Ace Hardware stores.

OTOH -- If you are looking for a longer than usual shank... I got a few
from this site:

http://www.macsautoparts.com/ford_model_t/model-t-ford-side-curtain-fastener-lift-the-dot-nickel-double-stud-on-8-32-machine-thread.html

... though the length is more like 5/8" on those.

Geo

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:56 PM, tom white <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]