Subject: [TR] TR6 Interior

From: robert rudolphi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 16:52:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,
 
I am  thinking about replacing the interior in my 74 TR6. I want
to go with a lighter tan then what came originally but want to stay with the
original "diamond" pattern for the seats. The Roadster Factory told me they
have nothing, I did get a price from Moss, but wanted to check with the list
to see if anyone had any other recommendations. I plan on replacing the
complete interior, carpet, panels and seats.
 
Thanks in advance for any
advice.
 
Robert

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 07:30:25 -0500

Robert,

I used John Skinner (UK) for my 72 seats. They have the original diamond 
pattern at least for my 72. Their website is: http://www.john-skinner.co.uk/

It was awhile ago, but I believe I got them on sale. Duty and shipping 
took care of my savings, but I am very happy with the end product.

I believe you can get the whole interior as original.  A quick look at 
their web page says they supply it all including carpets.

Also, there might be some lead time. Since I was at least 2 years away 
from performing the interior work on my 72 restoration, that was not a 
problem for me.

Bob