Subject: [TR] Hardtop Part Needed

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 19:36:00 -0500

Anyone have the original metal bead trim that goes on the surrey hardtop
rear window.  This would have been two aluminum pieces with tabs/clips as
joiners.  Mine was missing when I got the hardtop. I prefer to use the
original versus the plastic aftermarket stuff.  Please contact me off list.
Thanks,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL 

62 TR4 x2

75 TR6

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jeffrey Gayton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:19:58 -0600

Hi James. I don't have the part you're looking for, but I'm curious to know if
you're the one who won the recent auction for the surrey top on eBay. I've
been kicking myself ever since for not bidding higher on that one! I've also
been hoping against hope that the person who won turns out to be a deadbeat
bidder. Please put me out of my misery if you're the person who won, and if
so, congrats!

> original versus the plastic aftermarket stuff.  Please contact me off list.

-- Jeff

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:10:11 -0500 qdKZhlqW27J+Dzs4G0r3TSuImSaZk1z9OdfaObI2pPb/corMJA mBehpFNN6Rp4GzpaAOPM2uHkHbsgHJBLWGYbuY/naGTBdFF+CL ydf/NsN7YfMYRnpUr6H+7TwE0AyVArTPhQQsKtEjM6upI4jWDK rf/lysXekjUbZOpHX1NHbH4VIWAqkdsM/h/Fcy7yncoNxYRmbC ZZRDKQg0Q7HqEMBguCb0+Z4ziMOHNnw8FrrZbQU/tVIW7SHk3w xWu4syPYp4HPbSe5tjOor247mtBGdoS6Gw58ubAgMDEFVuZTPG 4jdpdJgEan/gFgvLzDbby5PdVpFNdCsSSqEZgWaeu

I know it went to a guy in The 6-Pack Forum.......... He announced it once 
the auction ended.

Bob

Bob Danielson
Custom Interiors & Boot Covers
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm
Fender Blankets for TR4/250/6/7/8 & MGB
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/FenderBlanket.htm

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jeffrey Gayton
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 11:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Hardtop Part Needed

Hi James. I don't have the part you're looking for, but I'm curious to know 
if

-- Jeff