Subject: [TR] Narrow belt kits

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:03:12 -0600 s=q20121106; t=1389654194; bh=WjI3JDrk47pEKRRTn7m6HdCpAtUdJYCmER6lAEFFz/o=; h=Received:Received:To:From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=AdeXyk9QELkr+zeBSZE7AiWSCPxLEZlUzwBHtsgeP9664dQBYxm1AcWXKEYL6RDX3 2qQw+4ysUWymAV3bJ2q22NyHc/v40oy0E+yaJlUEGpS6Z3WYV4MCs+t/K+lvvWweEb 9+5Tan2syLVRR5NG9+WOJ942z860GtsVgdyiAt4Rf3ThYNsnQtQy5ywEtVyiVhA5mI al0OIC4GHlkOt+OgSKKosbIv4TjdTvjzhDY/ZudWXd51tpVzU2kLSxBacGsoWLbwk0 TiBetYaC2FAmbTBUQbUOUfN/crla/dSHBqnwP9oTVz2mrE4p7nd8KgTaGqQ0GIlWjH A6/5EGEUB9p2g==

Who, besides moss, markets a narrow fanbelt kit for the TR4?  I'm putting on a single wire alternator.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 05:49:32 -0700

> Who, besides moss, markets a narrow fanbelt kit for the TR4?  I'm putting on a single wire alternator.
British Frame & engine, Racetorations, Rivinton and Morgan motors of New 
England immediately come to mind & I'm sure there are others.  Morgan 
spares of New England has a very nice alternator conversion kit for the 
TR engine.  I have one of hose in my TR3.

Why a single wire alternator?  Do you have something against having a 
functional gen light?  It lets you know when you have broken a fan belt 
a lot faster that the water temp gauge does.

TeriAnn

---

From: Randy and Valerie DeRuiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:40:48 -0600

Bastuck in Germany manufactures a nice kit.  At one time I think BPNorthwest
carried some of Bastuck's products, might be worth checking with them

Randy

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 13, 2014, at 11:28 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]