Subject: [TR] JonMac

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 05:37:52 -0800 (PST)

Looks like a scammer is out using JonMac's name/email to try to scam
money:

From: John Macartney <[email-masked]>
To: 
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2014 12:56 AM
Subject: Sad News....John Macartney
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to
Kyiv,Ukraine for a short vacation.unfortunately,we were mugged at the park of
the hotel where we stayed,all cash and credit card were stolen off us but
luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the Embassy
and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight
leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel
bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills. Well
I really need your financial assistance..Please, let me know if you can help
us out?

   Am freaked out at the moment!!

         John 

     Doesn't even
sound like him. Are you aware of this JonMac?

     Bill Brewer
   
 Tehachapi, CA

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive