Subject: Re: [TR] 1967 Baja TR3A restoration underway

From: Wbeech <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 21:32:52 -0600

Great history lesson on the impracticality of a TR3.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Jan 5, 2014, at 6:57 PM, Don Hiscock <[email-masked]> wrote:

This one looks like fun...

http://www.race-dezert.com/home/baja-triumph-the-reclamation-of-desert-racing
s-most-unusual-machine-51595.html

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Dave Massey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 08:13:47 -0500 (EST)

Sounds like something the lads from Top Gear would do - except they have a
much bigger budget.

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>