Subject: [TR] Bolts for Spitfire Hardtop?

From: Bud R <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:17:23 -0700 s=q20121106; t=1388521045; bh=IhUVKsdfCG7hmFAl719Fm5uCmCmbD0hWAGnyldF2ukY=; h=Received:Received:Message-Id:From:To:Content-Type:Subject: Mime-Version:Date; b=JXLvsJuHHtuaAfcWIV1PBB2iOdmzN0W6sOoHGNGDLL4AU2/nwNFtja7JITQfkKfNT O5djEndU6gmZmr3tSl2aWr0fmI43mY//SsvVi0I2amVdY/hjr42C2BSVe9GDU6oHN1 3+qWi7bdF6lBj0rIC3uoYwSQ5wvxoaQSerHtjmFwd6H0oFo5dgWYKOF74nOhFK64Tw fyiB32o+A9KfsAI42i5HN0RsXdSun/7TJ/fuVm0wh13ErgDUw7sTCWxG/Y6c7B6TDo MNrbYJ9mfZLZCG7OWipQ0rzHxa7OaXWnLHM+ueJbTIDHSlco0omxvJaeBAHmdi/dwH oXbuSR/ReLA+g==

Now that it's no longer a Christmas decoration I was playing with the  
new Spit and realized the front on the hardtop is not bolted down at  
all. Good thing I didn't take it out on the hightway first. Can anyone  
tell the size (length, TPI, etc.) bolt I need to look for?  Looks like  
four are needed of the same size.  First Spit hardtop for me so I know  
little to nothing about them. A pic would also be great.

I'd like to keep the hardtop on for the rest of the winter and not  
take it off in order to figure out the bolts needed. Also is there an  
attachment to the hardtop (in back /sides and above where the rag top  
rack bolts to the tub) that looks like a hook bolt of some sort should  
be holding it. But they are no where to be found if they were ever  
there. Any ideas on what those bolts look like?

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine and dinghy car for RV)
70 Spitfire MK III (parts car, FE engine donated to race car)
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive