Subject: [TR] Robson's forthcoming book on "Works Triumphs in Detail"

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:04:00 -0500

Graham Robson posted an update on his latest book effort today on the TR
Register forum, noting "this will be a brand new title, covering each and
every one of the 'works' cars (1953 to 1980) in detail, including drivers,
modifications, events done, etc.  For publication mid next year. It goes
off to the publishers (Herridge & Sons) tomorrow".  It includes the works
Standards in addition to Triumphs.

This will be a useful addition to many our our Triumph libraries.

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:01:14 -0500

Graham reminded me that his upcoming book will cover only the British
'works' cars -- not the Kastner cars, Tullius/Group 44 cars, or Jon Buffum
cars.  Those works cars that came over from the UK to Canada and the USA
are discussed.  Graham notes there are about 150 individual cars involved
with more than 150,000 words and more than 350 images.

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L