Subject: Re: [TR] 1974 TR6 Wiring Questions

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 22:00:54 -0700

On 12/1/13, 9:38 PM, William Brewer wrote:
>       My gas gauge and temperature gauge don't work. I checked the voltage
> stabilizer with the car running and there is no voltage to it (using a test
> light). I have 12 volts + at the fuse box for the green wire. In between the
> fuse box and the voltage stabilizer it looks like there is a 5 branch junction
> for the green circuit. Where is this located in the car? My underdash wiring
> is a mess.
>       TIA,
>
I can't help you find the wire in your rats nest but the dark green wire 
is the one that provides voltage to the stabilizer.  The light green 
ones are the ones that go to the gauges.

TeriAnn

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 08:28:33 -0600

This will help a lot:
  http://www.advanceautowire.com/tr2506.pdf&#8206;

 Lee

---

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 08:32:56 -0600

You probably figured it out, but the url got munged in my previous post.
Correct one is:
   http://www.advanceautowire.com/tr2506.pdf

Lee