Subject: [TR] One last drive?

From: "Ron L'Herault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:47:43 -0500

The sun is out.  Last night's rain washed the salt and much of the sand off
the roads.   It is only in the mid-30s F, and the top is up on the TR-6.  So
it was perfect for one last ride today.  It was not a long ride but it was
nice to get the car out and moving around.  It could be weeks, even months
before conditions are right again.  I will pull the battery so that I can
bring it into the cellar to attach it to the trickle charger, so it would be
a lot more work to take the car for a quick spin even if weather and road
conditions permit.  Three months -its not that long, right?

Ron L in sunny North Attleborough, MA.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: John Wise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 15:08:37 -0500

Two of my Grandsons were here today & asked for their usual ride in the TR3A.
The sun is out, the temperature is 65F, and the top in in the garage.  My 3rd
grandson will be later & the week and has already relayed his request.  Since
they age between 4 and 10, I think they all see the TR as the perfect size for
them.  :-)

Merry Christms

John

John Wise
[email-masked]

http://wisegroupllc.org/_/Johns_Resume.html

On  24 Dec, 2013, at 2:47 PM, Ron L'Herault <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]