Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 question

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:35:24 -0500

Nope - not speed nuts.  And not caged nuts or grommets either.  They have
two loops on the back and help secure , for example the regulator.  I think
Randall understands what I am talking about, but I still can't find any
listed.

Andrew

From: Frank Fisher [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 6:50 PM
To: Andrew Uprichard; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 question

do you need more things or are you just trying to fill up the holes?

you will have more holes when finished than you need things.

i think your things might be speed nuts.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/rnb-961-310?seid=srese1
<http://www.summitracing.com/parts/rnb-961-310?seid=srese1&gclid=COne1_y7vbs
CFQlrfgodN1EAjw> &gclid=COne1_y7vbsCFQlrfgodN1EAjw

Frank

On Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:26 PM, Andrew Uprichard
<[email-masked]> wrote:

Various of the parts attached to the firewall (voltage regulator, fuse box,
starter solenoid) have associated holes which are filled with - what do I
call them? - "things" which then secure the screws which hold the
accessories in place.  I have more round holes than I have these "things".
Does anyone know if they are available (or what they are called) ?  Many
thanks as always.

Andrew Uprichard

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Kinderlehrer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:20:00 -0800

You don't mean these "clip on nuts", do you:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#clip-on-nuts/=pvtf1g 

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew Uprichard
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 6:35 PM
To: 'Frank Fisher'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 question

Andrew

Frank

Andrew Uprichard

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Randy and Valerie DeRuiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 07:11:53 -0600

Randall has the right part number - you can see a picture of it in the
Standard Triumph Hardware catalog
http://tidentenn.com/pdf/Standard%20Triumph%20Hardware%20Catalog.pdf

I see Revington has them listed, Moss Europe shows them too if TRF is out.

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:35:24 -0500