Subject: [TR] TR6 Convertible Top

From: Jeff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 09:34:49 -0500

I've decided this is the season to replace the convertible top on my 75 
TR6.  The last 38 years have about taken their toll, and I can no longer 
stretch it enough to fasten it.

TRF has a 20% off sale going on right now...but there are three choices 
of material.  As little as I actually use the top, it won't get much 
exposure, but as I do want to be able to drive on days other than 
absolutely perfect and predictable, I need a top I can count on.

Will the minimum Robbins top do?  (with stripes and zips, of course)

Any other suggestions to consider?

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Allan Reich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:50:15 -0800

Jeff:
I was in the same position about a year ago and I decided on a coloured 
top! My friend had a red TR5 with a red top and it looked fantastic! I 
have a French Blue 1975 TR6 and I got a dark blue vinyl top from Rimmer 
Bros. and I love the way it accents my car.
Obviously depends on your colour!
Allan Reich
Vancouver
1975 TR6