Subject: Re: [TR] Forums (off topic)

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 09:51:35 -0600

my sentiments exactly!  thank you mark.

-----Original Message----- 
From: marty
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:28 AM
To: Triumph List
Subject: [TR] Forums (off topic)

I just want to send a thank you out to our fearless leader MJB for keeping 
us
on a mailing list format. Another group I belong to switched over to the 
forum
format and I am stuck in my old ways I guess but no sir, I just don't like 
it.
It is the new way I guess.  I know the mailing list are a big pain for Mark 
to
manage but it is more user friendly to me. You get to see activity
immediately, not have to search to see what's going on. So, THANK YOU MARK 
FOR
KEEPING US OLD SCHOOL! 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Wbeech <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 09:52:43 -0600

Might be a good day to send Mark a little, or big, Christmas present.

Bill

Sent from mobile Bill

On Dec 25, 2013, at 9:28 AM, marty <[email-masked]> wrote:

I just want to send a thank you out to our fearless leader MJB for keeping us

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]