Subject: Re: [TR] Dash supports

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:46:55 -0500

The trip odometer reset knob and shaft might pass through that hole.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN

> I never realized the two dash supports for the TR3 were sided.  I have six
> and all are identical with the exception that half have an extra hole
> right
> at one end.  Rather than the end being straight across, it looks like a
> Greek omega.  And idea what side this one goes on - and why?
>
> Andrew Uprichard

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joseph Laurito" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 19:45:02 -0500

It goes on the driver's side, the one without the hole goes to the passenger
side. I think the purpose was to take the stem of the trip odometer, but I
was never able to get it to work for me.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew Uprichard
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Dash supports

I never realized the two dash supports for the TR3 were sided.  I have six
and all are identical with the exception that half have an extra hole right
at one end.  Rather than the end being straight across, it looks like a
Greek omega.  And idea what side this one goes on - and why?

Andrew Uprichard

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 08:38:48 -0500

Thanks, Joe - and everyone else who answered.  I have three cars and all
have the speedometer on the left.  I guess I am going straight to
hell.............

Andrew Uprichard

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Laurito [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 7:45 PM
To: 'Andrew Uprichard'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [TR] Dash supports

Joe

-----Original Message-----

Andrew Uprichard