Subject: Re: [TR] Looking for TR4A parts (OD transmission tunnel)

From: Dave Massey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 09:10:27 -0400 (EDT)

Use the plastic cover from TRF.  Fits perfectly and will last forever.  I've
had mine since 1990.

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>

 Another thing I could use is a functional transmission tunnel that could
fitover an overdrive transmission.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 09:54:30 -0400

I have the cover on both my 4 and 6. They are much stronger than the 
original pressed paper but at least for me, there was a bit of 
'colorful' language heard by my wife during installation. The plastic is 
not as forgiving as the original paper.

The use of multiple thin philips screwdrivers to line up the holes with 
their welded nuts was helpful.

Bob

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 09:03:36 -0700

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]> wrote:

...Another thing I could use is a functional transmission tunnel that could
fit
over an overdrive transmission....

FYI -- same tunnel is used for both OD & non-OD gearboxes.

Geo