Subject: [TR] heater hose connections

From: Gary Nafziger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:31:50 -0800 (PST)

Which way does the water run through the heater on the tr-3?  I have the input
hose to the heater coming from the water valve on the back right side of the
block  The output hose from the heater coming into the engine bay on the left
side, into the steel pipe which goes up to the water pump.

Is this correct or
should the water be circulating the other direction?

thanks
gary n.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:44:38 -0500

Wow - I didn't know there was an input and output.  I guess I never thought
about it.....

Andrew Uprichard

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Gary Nafziger
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] heater hose connections

Which way does the water run through the heater on the tr-3?  I have the
input hose to the heater coming from the water valve on the back right side
of the block  The output hose from the heater coming into the engine bay on
the left side, into the steel pipe which goes up to the water pump.

Is this correct or

thanks
gary n.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]