Subject: [TR] FW: [CTR] FW: Brits - FW: SU HIF6 Carburettor needed

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 14:18:34 -0500

Listers - From a member of the Connecticut Triumph Register. Contact Kevin
Craw directly at his e-mail address shown below if you are interested.

Alex Thomson

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 10:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [CTR] FW: Brits - FW: SU HIF6 Carburettor needed

Hi All-  Anybody need a parts car for a TR 6 project?  I've just picked up a
'71. There's not an easily-salvageable body panel on it.  I couldn't see the
frame as the weeds were too high and it was raining, but based on the
ventilation in the floor pans, I'm just guessing there might be some
structural corrosion as well.  Hate to roll it over for scrap, which is why
I got it, thinking someone in the group(s) could use it.  Car's here in
Wilton, CT.  Please spread the word.  Gotta move it before the snow flies,
so the old line about 'no reasonable offer refused' certainly applies.
Thanks-Kevin Craw <[email-masked]>

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJvdjFucWU2BF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjg0NgRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzODM5MjM5NjA-?act=reply&messageNum=2846> Reply via web
post 

20FW%3A%20SU%20HIF6%20Carburettor%20needed> Reply to sender 

0-%20FW%3A%20SU%20HIF6%20Carburettor%20needed> Reply to group 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMXMxcWljBF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdG
ltZQMxMzgzOTIzOTYw> Start a New Topic 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/message/2844;_ylc=X3oDMTMzMTYwZmtmBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjg0NgRzZW
MDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzODM5MjM5NjAEdHBjSWQDMjg0NA--> Messages in this
topic (2) 

Recent Activity: 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMTFvZmVzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE
0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQM
xMzgzOTIzOTYw> Visit Your Group 

    For latest CTR info visit the CTR WEBPAGE click here:
                  http://www.CTRIUMPH.com

    Shortcut to CTR eGroup Home Page click here:
                  http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/CTRIUMPH

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  [email-masked]

                  Continue the Legend........... 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJjcHFlYWpuBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxN
DQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEzODM5MjM5NjA->
Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
mat:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
Daily Digest .
Unsubscribe .  <http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/> Terms of
Use .
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback 

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=314490/grpspId=1705064825/msgId=
2846/stime=1383923960> 

__,_._,___

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive