Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A interior trim panels

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 19:13:29 -0500

On Nov 7, 2013, at 2:00 PM, John DeLuca wrote:

>
> Hello List,
>
> I am just starting chassis reassembly on a body off restoration of my 1965
> TR4A.  I won't need interior trim panels for a few months, but noticed what
> looks like a significant savings on a trim panel kit on sale from TRF.  The
> seams are heat welded, the door panels are constructed of fiberboard and
the
> covering is vinyl.  Not sure if these are big drawbacks or not.  I would
> appreciate comments from anyone with experience/knowledge of this product.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> John DeLuca

Original seams were heat welded. Backings were fiberboard. Coverings were
vinyl. The TRF ones are just like the originals. One of my cars came with an
interior that I believe might be a Moss kit and the stitched seams look very
strange.

Keith Stewart
[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 10:41:45 -0500

Thanks to all who responded.  I beat the sale deadline and ordered the TRF
kit.

John DeLuca

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 7, 2013, at 7:13 PM, Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
the