Subject: [TR] Manuals Online

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 06:31:12 -0800 (PST)

I have been trying to find a manual for my 1952 Triumph Renown. I have a
greater chance of a Sasquatch sighting than finding a Renown manual. Anyway, I
found this website where a guy has scanned manuals and printed out one for the
Renown. They have free TR3 manuals too.

 http://www.google.de/imgres?hl=de&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=J7LrbCu5ku
90iM:&imgrefurl=http://www.vitessesteve.co.uk/Servicemanuals.htm&docid=lEC-i_
mPwHISNM&imgurl=http://www.vitessesteve.co.uk/images/WiringDiagrams/triumph%2
0roadster%201948-1949.jpg&w=1519&h=1815&ei=llNYUpq0Auy10wXji4HYAw&zoom=1&iact
=hc&vpx=4&vpy=175&dur=4200&hovh=245&hovw=205&tx=64&ty=150&page=1&tbnh=151&tbn
w=126&start=0&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:80

     Probably old news to
listers.
     If anyone has any Renown parts or stories, let me know. 

 Bill in Tehachapi

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 10:01:23 -0500

Bill,

This is news to me.

Save the link.

Thanks.

Bob