Subject: [TR] Fw: >>NASS Triumph TR6, Help

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:48:15 -0600

from the spitfire list

From: [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 5:21 PM
To: [email-masked] ; Michael
Subject: >>NASS Triumph TR6, Help

Dear Fellow Triumph Enthusiasts/ Fellow NASSers,

I am emailing to ask your help/to put the word out about a TR6 for
sale in my family. I hope posting it here is appropriate.

Some years back, my cousin's husband Ken bought a 1974 TR6. The car
ran, but needed restoration. I believe when they started taking the
car apart it was discovered that it had been hit on the rear driver's
side. Ken was pretty handy and knew his way around cars, so he started
restoring the car himself. Unfortunately, soon after starting on the
project he was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease. His health
deteriorated quickly and he passed away after a hard fight.

His wife and son attempted to continue restoring the car. They took
the sheet metal to someone who was to do repair and painting. As all
too often happens, the guy did nothing and the parts sat for a couple
of years until recently when my cousin said "I'm coming to get them,
done or not".

SO...my cousin has contacted me asking for help. She would like to
sell the car. It is apart, needing restoration and assembly. I do not
know what has been done or what still needs to be done, but would like
to help, and would like to honor Ken's memory by placing this car with
someone who will finish it.

The car is located in Salem, Indiana, about 35 miles north of
Louisville, KY. If anyone is interested, please contact me at;
[email-masked] and I will forward the message on to my cousin. If
anyone here knows folks from the 6Pack club, please forward this to
them.

MANY THANKS!

Kevin Ludwig
NASS #63
Indianapolis, IN

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive