Subject: [TR] Lucas 6-cyl PI for sale

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:02:02 -0400

I thought about just putting this on ebay but wanted to give the list
members first chance.

Upwards of 10 years ago I bought a rebuilt PI system from a friend with the
intention of installing it on a TR250 project.  Well several years ago the
TR250 project was sold to someone who will actually do something with the
car.

So with the car gone it's time to sell the PI unit.

If interested let me know and we can discuss it.

Brad
1963 TR4

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Brad Kahler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:30:21 -0400

I'm happy to report the PI is sold.  It went to the first responder who has
already paid a deposit.

Thanks all for your interest.

Brad

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Brad Kahler <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Upwards of 10 years ago I bought a rebuilt PI system from a friend with
> the intention of installing it on a TR250 project.  Well several years ago
> the TR250 project was sold to someone who will actually do something with
> the car.
>