Subject: [TR] Any VTR - TFest Pics?

From: "John & Pat Donnelly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 19:18:13 -0700

A last minute breakdown prevented me from going. I was bummed. Can somebody
help a poor soul get a little fix by sharing some pictures?

Johnnie

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Kinderlehrer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:21:11 -0700

Johnnie, sorry you missed Triumphest/VTR, it was a great event. There are
some pictures accessible from the Triumph Travelers home page,
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/ , just click on the Triumphest Pics link
for a slide show. There will be more to follow, including a video of the
parade laps around Sonoma Raceway.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of John & Pat Donnelly
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 7:18 PM
To: 'Triumphs'
Subject: [TR] Any VTR - TFest Pics?

Johnnie

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]