Subject: [TR] Triumphest/VTR Pics

From: David Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:22:02 -0700 FILETIME=[4B175650:01CECE71]

Hi - In case anyone is curious, I have uploaded the pics I took at the 2013
Triumphest/VTR to my Flickr page at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgunn/sets/72157636342731323/with/10394986455/

Enjoy,

David

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Kinderlehrer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:02:27 -0700

Thanks David, some great pics. There are more on
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/ Click on Triumphest Pics for a slide show
including all the events and parties and on Sonoma Raceway laps for a video
of the parade laps around the raceway.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David Gunn
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 8:22 AM
To: triumph list
Subject: [TR] Triumphest/VTR Pics

Enjoy,

David

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]