Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Headlamp question

From: "CFM-TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 10:57:12 -0400

Thanks to Randall and Tom Fansher - Issue resolved.  The bucket clips were
damaged.  I was able to purchase replacements from Moss.  extremely easy fix
(even for me)

see image at
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/100_1150copy2.jpg for
before/after.

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of CFM-TR
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 12:57 PM
To: ''Triumphs''
Subject: [TR] TR3A Headlamp question

I understand how the outer trim ring attaches but my question is should the
clip at the bottom be closed or open.  In other words, is it open enough for
the tab to push through and latch or is it closed and the tab has to be
pushed below the clip and into the opening?  

Thanks

Carl

1960 TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ 
Tampa, Florida

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "CFM-TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:43:37 -0400

oops - I'll have to figure out why that happened.   the after shot is
'invisible'.... file looks ok on my computer but not on Photobucket.  
C

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of CFM-TR
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:57 AM
To: ''Triumphs''
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Headlamp question

see image at

Carl

-----Original Message-----

Thanks

Carl

1960 TR3A - TS81802LO

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]