Subject: [TR] TR3 maradyne heater

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:37:49 -0400

I recommended the Maradyne to a friend of mine who buit up a TR3 rat rod
from a less than optimal Ebay purchase..

He did the normal swapping of fittings and worked hard to keep the number
of 90 degree turns down and is happy with the results.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Suchy
Date: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Subject: TR3 heater and control valve
To: Chris Simo

 Good morning Chris! I just wanted to send you some pictures of the
Meradyne heater in my TR3 and the heater control valve I installed. The
valve is the one you recommended that is like the one Pual has. I ordered
mine off the Internet. The heater and the valve work really well. Frank and
I drove the TR3 to the TCOC dinner last Thursday. It was really chilly
while we were driving home, so Frank said let's try the heater. I reached
over and pulled the cable knob for the heater control valve and Frank
turned on the heater fan and out flowed nice warm air. I think that
Meradyne heater warms the TR3 better than the original heater. I think it
might be ok to drive the TR3 with the top down during the winter unless it
is really cold. Will still need coat and hat since the cold air still comes
in over the doors, but it will probably be bearable, even for cold blooded
me. :-)

Regards,
Bob

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_5163.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_5164.JPG]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive