Subject: [TR] TR6 Hood Hinges

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:23:11 -0700 (PDT)

I bought a set of new unused TR6 hood hinges off of Ebay. When I went to
install them they were like 1" too narrow to fit the hood. Is there another
TR, maybe a TR4, TR250 or GT6, that uses a hinge similar to the TR6?

 -Bill Brewer

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 21:09:17 -0400

With a forward folding whole-hood assembly, I can't imagine that GT6 hinges
would be close in design. I would think that hinges from the "big three" or
other supporters of our hobby would work.

Alex Thomson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of William Brewer
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 5:23 PM
To: Triumphs
Subject: [TR] TR6 Hood Hinges

     I bought a set of new unused TR6 hood hinges off of Ebay. When I went
to install them they were like 1" too narrow to fit the hood. Is there
another TR, maybe a TR4, TR250 or GT6, that uses a hinge similar to the TR6?

 -Bill Brewer

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]