Subject: Re: [TR] TR-6 Back in Action

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:43:03 -0600

ED Morat wrote:
> All,
>
>
>
> I'm proud to announce that after 12 years in my garage Ihave my TR-6 back on
> the road.  It was fully restored, hydraulics, all new parts front and back,
> gas (Tank and Stainless lined fuel lines).  Electronic ignition, electric fan,
> carbs rebuilt by Paltech Techonoligies and much more.  I have had the pleasure
> of driving it and what a thrill
>

Sweet!!

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:41:18 -0500

you made a lot of good decisions!  congrats!  you still have lots of time to 
enjoy top down driving!

-----Original Message----- 
From: ED Morat
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] TR-6 Back in Action

All,

I'm proud to announce that after 12 years in my garage Ihave my TR-6 back on
the road.  It was fully restored, hydraulics, all new parts front and back,
gas (Tank and Stainless lined fuel lines).  Electronic ignition, electric 
fan,
carbs rebuilt by Paltech Techonoligies and much more.  I have had the 
pleasure
of driving it and what a thrill

---

From: Bryan Loy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:25:24 -0400

That's wonderful.  Mine's finally back on the road after a 3 year hiatus.
 Feels good!!!!

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM, ED Morat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]