Subject: [TR] TR3A Tires

From: John Wise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:38:04 -0400

What is the current list wisdom for the best choice of tires for a'60 TR3A
that has wire wheels?

I live in Ormond Beach Florida and usually drive the car to go shopping, to
meetings, car shows, and occasionally to the university where I teach which
involves 6 miles on I-95, as my students often ask very nicely about seeing
the car.  :-)

And by any WILD chance, does anyone know of a good shop in the Daytona Beach
area that can handle wire wheels?

Thanks

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
The Wise Group, LLC
Ormond Beach, FL

[email-masked]

http://wisegroupllc.org/_/Johns_Resume.html

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive