Subject: [TR] Fw: Other: 91mph sent a message about Triumph : TR-6 Base Convertible 2-Door #300967966617

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:25:50 -0500

this is the response when I asked the guy about rust on the car.

am I correct in thinking this is the car #300967966617 where the rear has
structurally damaging rust?

From: eBay Member: yellowlancer18
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Other: 91mph sent a message about Triumph : TR-6 Base Convertible
2-Door #300967966617

           eBay sent this message to David Northrup (91mph).
            Your registered name is included to show this message originated
from eBay. Learn more.

     Seller has responded to your question about this item

     Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete
the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy,
may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More

      Dear 91mph,

      no rust spot that i am aware of and not lift to get under car need email
address

      - yellowlancer18 Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to
your email to reply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
From: 91mph
To: yellowlancer18
Subject: Other: 91mph sent a message about Triumph : TR-6 Base Convertible
2-Door #300967966617
Sent Date: Sep-19-13 12:10:21 PDT

      Dear yellowlancer18,

      is there any rust on the car? frame? do you have any pictures of the
frame or from under the car

      - 91mph

     Triumph : TR-6 Base Convertible 2-Door
            Item Id: 300967966617
            End time: Sep-23-13 21:30:00 PDT
                  Seller:
           yellowlancer18 (26)
                  100.0% Positive Feedback
                  Member since Jul-10-07 in United States
                  Location: NC, United States

            Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was
active.

     Marketplace Safety Tip
        a.. Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant
money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some
sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so
eBay has banned them from the site.
        b.. Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's
genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in
your My Messages.
        c.. Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or
selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to
leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution
tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.
        d.. eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our
messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or
sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses
anonymous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
      Email reference id: [#0fe45658cb02452b893b0a93888bc680#]
      Please don't remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for
this number, if you should need assistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
      Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

      Another eBay member sent this email to your email address through the
eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its
content.

      Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

      You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

      Copyright B) 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks
and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo
are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San
Jose, CA 95125.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive