Subject: [TR] Ever use "ScrewGrab"?

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 15:41:09 +0200

Sounds like a Locktite variant, and although I've never used it -- or even
heard of it, to tell the truth -- I know folks who give it a personal
recommendation.

Any input from the list?  Couldn't find a mention in the Triumphs or FOT
list archives.

http://www.screwgrab.com/

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 07:21:09 -0700

> Subject: [TR] Ever use "ScrewGrab"?
> 

I'd never heard of it either; but from a quick Google I don't think it is
like Loctite.  It's apparently an abrasive grit suspended in a gel, intended
to help a tool bit get a grip on a rounded/damaged fastener.  Kind of like
Vice Grips in a bottle.

Slick idea.  But I wonder if valve grinding compound wouldn't work almost as
well.

Randall