Subject: [TR] TR3 in a Denver area estate sale

From: Alan Myers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 16:30:41 -0400 (EDT)

Heads up! There's a fairly decent but unrestored looking 1960 TR3 in an estate
auction this weekend, in the Denver area (Arvada). Supposedly it's in running
condition.

Here's a link to info about the estate sale:
http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/497064.aspx

There are a few photos of the TR3 at that link, too (scroll down).

Disclaimer: I have no knowledge of or financial interest in this sale. Heck,
if I were able to follow up on it myself, I sure wouldn't be posting info
about it here!

Cheers!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
[email-masked]
1962 TR4 CT17602L:
www.triumphowners.com/640
Triumphest 2009 Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amfoto1/collections/72157626673107235/

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 06:48:49 -0700

I inquired.  Its no longer for sale

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [TR] TR3 in a Denver area estate sale
From: Alan Myers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sep 6, 2013 3:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
CC:

Heads up! There's a fairly decent but unrestored looking 1960 TR3 in an
estate
auction this weekend, in the Denver area (Arvada). Supposedly it's in running
condition.

Cheers!

Alan