Subject: [TR] 1993 Summer Party Video

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:41:42 -0400

My lovely bride bought me a British Car Show video a few years ago.  It was
supposed to have a video of some 600+ cars, etc.

I finally got the DVD player hooked up in the garage and went to watch it.
 What I found was a fairly poor copy of a low budget video made during the
1993 TRF summer party.    And I happened to have attended it!!!    Even
better.

Only disapointed it was not a higher quality video - the rest was great.

Just wanted to share.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 07:28:04 -0400 (EDT)

Who did she get it from?  Her PI?

;-)

Just kidding.

Dave