Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A Progress

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 12:09:51 -0400

How timely - I just removed my vent cowl from the TR4.   I wish I had the
name of the engineer that designed that -  I would his name in my book of
shame!!!

10-32 x 1/2 --  shorter is probably better --  I used stainless since they
were so hard to get out the first time -- some 15 years later I'm having to
replace the vent due to rust.  Took a good half hour to remove those 3
screws!!!!

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:03:16 -0700

You'll probably want to do a trial fit to assure the back edge of the
bonnet clears / does not bind on the front edge of the flap.

As I recall I had to oval the holes just a bit to get a fit I liked.

Geo

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Chris Simo <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]