Subject: [TR] TR6: Kidney pad rear bracket

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 00:33:45 -0400

After many year of the "kidney pads" falling on the floor, I finally bought 
the rear bracket. Got the speakers installed successfully. But, I'm not sure 
why that rear bracket has one side longer than the other (with two holes). 
Does anyone know its purpose?

Thanks,
Jeff Nathanson
'72 TR6

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:34:12 -0400 xg1GkaWUncHWqF36/GzLgIQfokFC3jobZsUR9wVcyqVB+oPdG9 kF8Iy5K5MgrMGIn+voaU5bVXnPvvIMWktdM6D7RQ3oh4pveSLH xR+33jmTF1EOBgrueHy/hSdoVxf3AeVaAzei3isMVMum9MF6nu OKSmGVHvNb60VjSdrseDdc3CY8NFyM0JgpSGqV4Tc3acgnUxFS IWR2/gXGQ0Zn50AE0BpqiKBBc/vL7b1GL2mmtGv40sOY4z6pG8 SWMyAzaxqSLfY/yuL0/lfdJbj2Od1vXKy0xu+Eqs5Wp74R5Pd9 //QLZfHtfkXne5hyBzoxq/mPNokOUXrxvHrsjT9Ad

Jeff....... there's actually three brackets for the KPs: front @ dash 
support, middle-ish between the KPs and rear on tranny tunnel by firewall. 
Judging by your description I think you're talking about the middle one 
shown by the blue arrow in the picture at the link below. The rear brackets 
are exactly the same. To answer your question about the uneven length.... no 
idea  :-) I have it installed per the picture and it holds everything in 
place.

http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/ForumImages/KPBrackets.jpg

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/

1975 TR6 modified with:
-Throttle Body Injection
-Toyota 5 Speed
-Nissan Differential
-AAW Wire Harness
-CVJs... and more

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 12:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] TR6: Kidney pad rear bracket

Thanks,
Jeff Nathanson
'72 TR6

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]