Subject: [TR] TR3/3a hood ornament

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:58:39 -0400

Does anyone on the list have a hood / apron ornament for either a
small-mouth (has "Triumph" at the bottom) or an early TR3a?  Both are red.

I have a beautiful (perfect 10/10) blue ornament, but am restoring a 57
small mouth and a 59 3A, both of which require a red ornament. I'd be happy
to do a trade of one for the other.

If anyone can help, please contact me off-list.  Really appreciate it and
sorry to bomb the list.

Andrew Uprichard

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:04:11 -0700

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Andrew Uprichard
<[email-masked]>wrote:

> ... I have a beautiful (perfect 10/10) blue ornament, but am restoring a 57
> small mouth and a 59 3A, both of which require a red ornament.

Just to be sure -- this must be an early (Jan - Mar) 1959 TR3A as the
change point (in the source I just looked at) was TS41874?

Geo