Subject: [TR] FW: [mogtalk2] Goodwood Revival Live Streaming

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:26:50 -0500

Live stream from Goodwood.  Just watching a couple of Minis dicing with a
couple of 1963 Ford Galaxie 500s.  Interesting mix indeed.

At 18:15 PM (GMT)  everyone in the UK time zone should be able to watch live
streaming of the Freddie March  Memorial Race from Goodwood using the link
below  (featuring NOJ 393 and several other 100s Austin Healeys - NOJ 393
was restored by Steve Pike of Australia):
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/revival/revival-live/revival-live.aspx

Cheers,
Bill

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Frank Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 07:26:35 -0700 (PDT)

Bill
been watching it both days
thanks for the link
great stuff
Frank

From:
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] 
Sent:
Friday, September 13, 2013 8:26 AM
Subject: [TR] FW: [mogtalk2] Goodwood
Revival Live Streaming

Live stream from Goodwood.  Just watching a couple of
Minis dicing with a
couple of 1963 Ford Galaxie 500s.  Interesting mix indeed.
At 18:15 PM (GMT)  everyone in the UK time zone should be able to watch live
streaming of the Freddie March  Memorial Race from Goodwood using the link
below  (featuring NOJ 393 and several other 100s Austin Healeys - NOJ 393
was
restored by Steve Pike of Australia):
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/revival/revival-live/revival-live.aspx

Cheers,
Bill

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]