Subject: [TR] TR6 Sill Splatter Coating

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

So when repainting a TR6 under the lower side chrome strip there is some
rough stuff that is sort of like hard splattered undercoating. Part of mine is
sanded off smooth. If a guy wants to re-do it, what do you use? Does anyone
scrape off the old coating and just paint it the body color instead of the
satin black?
     TIA,

     Bill in Tehachapi

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jim Henningsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 19:47:47 -0400

I hd mine sanded down and painted black without the texture when it was
repainted in 2002. Never went for concourse so didn't care much if correct.
Just want a clean look.
Jim henningsen
Ocala fl
62 TR4
75 TR6

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2013, at 7:39 PM, William Brewer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]