Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 6, Issue 276

From: Benjamin Zwissler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:46:32 -0400

I used white lithium, or maybe Lubriplate, the last time.  Been in about
3-4 years and with several infrequent uses it moves much faster than it did
with wheel bearing grease, especially when cold.  Not sure how many other
choices there are that will be significantly different than either of
those.

Ben......

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:42:28 -0700
> From: "John & Pat Donnelly" <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [TR] Windshield Wiper Rack Grease
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> What lubricant does everyone use on the windshield wiper rack? Mine is
> running really slow with a new motor, and manually pushing the rack through
> the  tubes is s little stiff.  I originally used white lithium that may be
> the issue. It may be the tubes but they are a bitch to work on and hoped it
> may be something easier like lubricant.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive