Subject: [TR] tranny cover seal question

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 10:34:15 -0400

On the TR4, is it better to adhere the bottom seals for the tranny cover to
the floor pan or to the cover?  Just curious as I sealed to the tranny cover
on my 6 years ago and seemed to work fine.  

Thanks,

Jim Henningsen

62 TR4

75 TR6

Ocala FL

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 11:33:25 -0400

I've only ever done it on the tunnel. Or just used sealer only.  Never
tried the other way.

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 10:34 AM, James Henningsen <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]