Subject: [TR] voyeur for now

From: John Gillis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:00:56 +0100

Hi List, well is has happened, last week my TR made the short sea trip across
to the UK where the bigger audience will ensure maximum exposure. It was
really a very difficult moment for me and I know in the bigger picture it is
only metal and leather but nevertheless after 16 years I felt entitled to some
emotional attachment. I am happy in the way Premium Classic Cars have looked
after both me and the TR, and it looks splendid on their site, have a look for
yourselves URL  http://www.premiumclassiccars.com/
I hope you don't mind if I stay on the list, quietly in the background, after
all it is a lifetime affliction, car or no car.
Thanks to all, you are all partly responsible for the car on that web site!
John

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 07:50:34 -0400 (EDT)

It's rather like see one of your kids off to college, isn't it?  I say 
please stay on the list.  With all your experience you can help out some of us 
when we run into a problem you have already conquered.

Slainte

Dave

---

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:13:41 -0500

John,

It's a beautiful car, the emotions are understandable. I hope you get your
price.  Maybe you'll have enough left to purchase a dependable everyday
Triumph, not as pretty but just as much fun.

All the best ,
Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2013, at 4:00 AM, John Gillis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]