Subject: [TR] TR3 fuel sender unit

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 20:56:01 -0400

List:  I have three sender units, none of which appear to work.  Any genius
out there prepared to take a look and perhaps get one or two of these units
operational for my latest restorations?  If so, please contact me off-list.
Many thanks !

Andrew Uprichard

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 14:01:16 -0700

Andrew --

In case you haven't been able to get any of yours sorted, I have a
'universal' sender that might suit.  I have no idea what the ohm range is
(though I could check it) nor what range would be needed for the TR3
(though I could look it up).

http://tinyurl.com/lt4xhpg

It's yours for the postage if you need it - though we should check some
numbers beforehand.

Geo

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Andrew Uprichard
<[email-masked]>wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]