Subject: Re: [TR] tr6 for sale

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:15:11 -0700

For the curious:  TR6 from
Sandy<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-TR-6-Base-Convertible-2-Door-1976-Triumph-TR6-Base-Convertible-2-Door-2-5L-/111140606220?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19e07f110c>

Mr Doe --

I may have a jaded view of human nature but when a listing says "WE DID NOT
TRY TO START THE CAR" I assume that it does not run or has significant
issues.

Guess it would matter greatly whether it was flooded with fresh water or
salt water though my impression of Sandy from 2000 miles away is that the
latter is likely the case.

Geo

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM, john doe <[email-masked]> wrote:

> There's a tr6 for sale on ebay where its description says its a disaster
> from super storm sandy I know i''''''''''''ve seen this car before its in
> the ny area anyone know who the po is I want to ask a few questions before
> I bid
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:26:50 -0500

I see a lot of rust in a lot of places.  the interior looks to me like its 
been flooded.  the engine is all rust.  I think its already bid up too high.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Geo Hahn
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:15 PM
To: john doe
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] tr6 for sale

Mr Doe --

Geo