Subject: [TR] TR2/3 Aprons

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 15:29:48 -0700 (PDT)

Are TR2 and TR3 aprons the same except for the grill placement?
     I
recently saw a TR3A with what appeared to be a TR2 front apron (with the grill
set inside). Just curious if you can fit a TR2 grill inside a TR3 smallmouth
apron and make it look like a TR2.

     Bill in Tehachapi

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 18:34:30 -0700

> Yep. You can do it. I'm biased, but I love the air intake 
> look of the tr2 front end.

But didn't the TR2 grille mount to tabs on the front apron, that aren't
present on TR3 aprons?

BTW, if anyone knows of a TR3 front apron for sale in good condition, my
insurance company may be interested.  Some idiot in a gigantic pickup truck
decided to back into me last night.

-- Randall