Subject: [TR] Fwd: [Mgs] OT - My friend has a great car needing a good home

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 10:49:14 -0600

Saw this on the mgs list.

mjb.

--------

Hello Friends,

Please forgive the commercial nature of this post.  I'm not writing to
advertise a car so much as trying to help a friend who badly needs to
liquidate his car.  The car is a Triumph TR3.  Yea, I know this is the
M.G., list but this is a great car for someone - and at a
bottom-dollar price.  (Check Hagerty to see the value of a nicely
restored car!)  Sadly (or not) I already have NINE cars.  Here are a
few pictures;

http://www.aubard.us/Pete/

...and his listing,

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3937042732.html

Thanks guys and again, sorry for 'marketing'.  Peter's a really good
guy.  He just needs a little help right now.

-rick

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 21:55:52 +0000

Seems to be the same car that is all over Craigslist, with the price listed anywhere between $18 and $150,000.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/3976688761.html

It does look reasonably nice (although he admits the photos aren't current and apparently the paint is now bad), but I wonder what it's doing in Florida with just one California blue plate on it.

Randall