Subject: [TR] PVGP In-car Video

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:03:28 -0400

A couple of minutes of in-car video from the 2013 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand
 prix at Pit Race I raced at last month AND FINISHED! Don't have this GoPro
 stuff figured out yet but this gives a short view and gives me something to
 watch as I get ready for R.A. and the Kastner Cup Turn up the sound. :)

 http://youtu.be/pc7PaNkW0Cw

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Frank Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

very nice.
despite living in Indiana PA for some years I never did make it to Woodley park.
the one year I did make it, it was canceled due to some poor soul having a fatal crash.
but one day..ill be back
Frank

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
To: Triumph List <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 6:03 AM
Subject: [TR] PVGP In-car Video