Subject: [TR] TR3 O/D Transmission issues

From: "CFM-TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:59:43 -0400

Everything buttoned up and ready to go but I have a weeping leak at the O/D
adaptor plate.  probably a couple oz. in a week.  Just enough to christen
the garage floor if I hadn't put down a catch pan.   Tightened all bolts -
no joy.   I really don't want to pull it, but....

any ideas?

thanks

Carl

1960 TR3A - TS81802LO

http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ 

Tampa, Florida

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:52:02 +0000 (UTC)

You can try to use enough (Insert gasket sealer of your choice here) or
purchase a replacement adapter which is heavier, stiffer, more robustB  in an
attempt to alleviate the problem of the original design. Quantu mechanics
stocks them.

Ed Woods

----- Original Message -----

From: "CFM-TR" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Triumphs'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 7:59:43 PM
Subject: [TR] TR3 O/D Transmission issues

Everything buttoned up and ready to go but I have a weeping leak at the O/D
adaptor plate. B probably a couple oz. in a week. B Just enough to christen
the garage floor if I hadn't put down a catch pan. B  Tightened all bolts -
no joy. B  I really don't want to pull it, but....

B 

any ideas?

B