Subject: [TR] Spitfire for Sale

From: Daniel Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:59:27 +0000 FILETIME=[F9B8CDF0:01CEA4BF]

I am forced to offer my 1980 Spitfire for sale. It is located near Peoria,
Illinois. It has beautiful red paint, new vinyl seat covers, a new top, new
cocoa mats, new rear air shocks, plus a tonneau and overdrive transmission. No
rust. Runs very well. It is a really nice car. I hate to let it go. I have
manuals, spare parts and history. See the listing at:
http://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/4030719108.html

Thank you,  Dan Shockey

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 18:33:11 GMT

Beautiful Spit Dan.Sorry you have to sell.  Good Luck! Matt
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Daniel Shockey <[email-masked]>

I am forced to offer my 1980 Spitfire for sale. See the listing at:
http://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/4030719108.html