Subject: [TR] 63 TR4 Powder Blue Paint Color

From: Will Daehler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:55:04 -0400

Does anyone have any definitive information about paint color codes for
Powder Blue in our modern era? I would love to here from you.

Will Daehler

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 00:10:20 -0500

Will,

>From an early Powder Blue TR4 owner in our club: "Powder blue was only used
on early 4s up to ct20916 in march of 63 as well as spa white, a cream and
early British racing green."

The Codes I found were: ICI-8013 or PPG-12163 Used on TR3A from 1958, TR4
thtough 1963 and Spitfire4 Through 1963.

Here are the two sites that I used:

http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphcolors/index.html#colors

http://www.trregisterfrance.com/meca/paint.htm

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Will Daehler
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 2:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] 63 TR4 Powder Blue Paint Color

Will Daehler

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]