Subject: Re: [TR] Sabra

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 07:31:32 -0400 (EDT)

At least it wasn't the Reliant Robin.

A quick Internet search turns up this:
http://www.sporting-reliants.com/Sabra.htm
And this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocars_Co.

Dave

In a message dated 8/7/2013 9:38:27 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes: 
> Does anyone know anything about the Sabra. It was an Israeli sports car 
> built
> in the early 1960's. At one time the company was owned by Triumph, but I 
> think
> this one was based on the Reliant.  It's a fiberglass body and looks to 
> have
> Ford in line four.  The manufacture looks to be Autocar.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive