Subject: [TR] triumph list..........spam

From: Gary Nafziger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 17:26:26 -0700 (PDT)

I discovered some time ago that all my list messages are going to my spam
folder.  I've been simply reading them there but would like to change things. 
I'm using yahoo which I understand can cause trouble.
My question was who do I
allow to send messages to my normal addy?  

Can I simply make sure
"[email-masked] " is accepted to my email addy?  Or do I have to allow
each individual who sends messages permission? 

thanks

gary n.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 18:46:58 -0600

Gary Nafziger wrote:
> Can I simply make sure
> "[email-masked] " is accepted to my email addy?

It is triumphs - there is an s.  The sender field is 
triumphs-bounces@... so that may work.

mjb.