Subject: [TR] ID / setup tips for Iskenderian TR cam?

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:20:51 -0400

Guy I know in the UK has a cam for his TR3A and he's looking for advice on
setup.  Any tips appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Don

Details:

The cam has a casting mark M246.
Iskenderian TR234.on one end
Steel band round cam body with "Iskenderian cams A 8498" tightly bound
around the cam but obviously meant to be removed.
The story is that it was bought as a fast road cam but other than that no
ideas.

Needs to know:

Anything odd for setting it up, especially any details around how to time
it or at least if it uses the standard marks when the dogs are fitted as
the original specification?

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive