Subject: [TR] TR3 Mystery Part and TR3 Bonnet Latch

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:32:38 -0400

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 at 5:28 AM, George Richardson wrote:

>
> Looks like the spring that goes around the plunger next to the bonnet
> latch on my TR3.
>
Don't think so. That one is in place and if I remember correctly has much
thicker coils and way more resistance. Thanks.

Keith Stewart
keithstewartATexeculinkDOTcom

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:29:51 -0500

Maybe someone found it on the ground near your car and figured the TR was the
probable owner and tossed it in?

BB

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2013, at 3:32 PM, Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 21:08:17 -0400

On 2013-07-23, at 6:29 PM, WBEECH <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Maybe someone found it on the ground near your car and figured the TR was
the probable owner and tossed it in?
LOL, not likely. The car was inside an enclosed trailer, inside indoor
storage.

Keith Stewart