Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 6, Issue 275

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:45:56 -0400

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 at 11:18 AM, John Dabars wrote:

>
> Marty,
> I be @ TRF, will look,  JUST LOOK.
> Got an '80 TR-8 with hoped  up
> motor, abt.
> 300 hp+/-
> John Dabars,  Indianapolis, Indiana

Chris and I will be there also. This time we are bringing two Triumphs, her
TR6 and my TR4. This will be the 25th Summer Party weekend for us - we came
even on the years Charles did not have a SP. This visit for the TR4 will be
the fifth different Triumph we have brought to Summer Party. While I am
interested in seeing Mary's car - it seems like a great value, there is just
no room in our collection for another one. We are trimming down as it is. See
you all in a few days.

Cheers
Keith

Keith Stewart
keithstewartATexeculinkDOTcom

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive