Subject: [TR] Installing a TR4A windshield

From: "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 10:07:23 -0400

Thanks to all that responded on installing windshields.
I will get that rubber piece on order.
One more question regarding weatherstriping. I installed the rubber
weatherstriping around the door openings but there is a metal flange that I
think I still need to add what I think is callled "furflex" that is more trim
than weatherstriping. Is that true?
Thanks,
Dave Connitt

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 10:33:17 -0400

Dave,

It is hard to say. I am guessing it does seal the door a bit.

Does add some zing to the interior though.

For me since the top is down all the time, I am not really concerned how 
well the rubber seal + furflex seals the door.

Bob