Subject: [TR] TR2 seat installation & removal ?

From: Angelo Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 18:43:48 -0400

Hello List:
  I have a mid production '2 that is finally seeing the road very soon 
(thanks to the list!!) and puzzling over the seat installation. Don't 
recall how I removed the seats these many years ago. I did get the 
driver's seat installed by removing the floor tracks and sliding the 
seat back & forth to re-engage the floor bolts.
Is there an easier way to install the seats? The passenger seat with the 
handbrake and tunnel so close looks like a tight one. My seat backs are 
fixed and my adjusters - supposed to be 'handed' are the 'same side' - 
both on the right side of the seat. Remove the seat pan tracks and try that?
Thanks for any help with this one.
Angelo Graham

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 16:18:17 -0700

In case it isn't clear -- you install the tracks first (sliding to reveal
bolts) then install the seat pans on the studs on the tracks.  Finally, you
drop in the seat bottom.

Geo

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Angelo Graham <[email-masked]> wrote:

> recall how I removed the seats these many years ago. I did get the driver's
> seat installed by removing the floor tracks and sliding the seat back &
> forth to re-engage the floor bolts.
> fixed and my adjusters - supposed to be 'handed' are the 'same side' - both
> on the right side of the seat. Remove the seat pan tracks and try that?
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.**html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/**
> options/triumphs/ahwahneetr@**gmail.com<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>