Subject: [TR] Good day today

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 21:53:47 -0400

Got up early and moved mulch from 6 to 10am. After a recoup, i went to my
buddy's place to work on the tr3.  We touched up the paint. Cleaned the
front half of the frame and painted it. I ran tbe new harness and
terminated the engine compartment.

Then came the motor/trans. We got that in, in no time.

It's not my car or my project, but I'm having a great time.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 22:01:46 -0500

Excellent day!  Sometimes I enjoy working on other people's cars more than my
own.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2013, at 8:53 PM, Chris Simo <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 07:40:13 -0400 (EDT)

Best of both worlds.  You get to work on a neat car and it's not your 
money!

Enjoy.

Dave