Subject: Re: [TR] Engine rotation

From: "Greg Lemon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 07:29:27 -0500

" And the Saab?"

I just toured the SAAB museum last weekend, I am not sure if the old two 
strokes ran clockwise or counterclockwise, but the SAAB guys told me that 
the engine didn't care if it was running forwards or backwards, and they 
could accidently be started and run backwards.....

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/grglmn/DSCN0190_zps7373618b.jpg

By the way, the place, in Ft. Dodge, IA, is quite a little treasure trove of 
those quirky little cars.

Greg Lemon 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Dave Massey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 08:49:58 -0400 (EDT)

Cool.  Those old cars, the ones before they became cliche, are really cool.
Not very practical but cool.

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>

" And the Saab?"

Greg Lemon

---

From: Jeff <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 15:53:43 -0400

> Not very practical but cool.

Some years back, I had a Sonett III.  Cool but impractical about sums it up.

Oh, and the body was fibreglas, but the floor pan rusted Just like a 
Triumph...

Jeff Scarbrough
corrosion Acres, Ga.