Subject: [TR] TR2 for sale!

From: John Gillis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 22:02:48 +0100

It is with a heavy heart I inform the list I am now in a situation where I am
fairly sure I need to sell my beloved and just completed 1954 long door TR2.
16 years of restoration, blood sweat, tears, moments of joy, frustration, and
many thousands of euros. I know this is of little practical use to most
listers as I am all the way over here in Ireland, mind you we are the next
parish after New York (heading east)! I will not burden you with sad stories
and details, suffice it to say even before completion the prospect was
looming.
With a bit of luck I will be in a position to 'trade down' Triumph of course,
so I do hope to be around to pester you all in the future.
Regards
John

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:43:48 -0500

John,
So sorry to read this email.  I presume you are putting together some pictures
and comments about the car.

I am sure we will all do what we can to help you find a good new owner.

All the best,
Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2013, at 4:02 PM, John Gillis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]