Subject: Re: [TR] Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.....

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 12:06:05 -0500

Send that rain on down to west Texas, we're dying down here.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2013, at 10:38 AM, "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I wonder if it is ever going to stop raining here in Cincinnati!
> I went down to the garage and shot some pictures of the TR4A with our new
> "vacation" camera and posted them on my webpage at the bottom of the "Final
> Assembly" page. You can really see the color of the paint in these. My old
> camera just didn't do the color justice.'
> Too rainy to do much else.
>
> http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a
>
> Dave Connitt
> '67 TR4A IRS
>
> ** [email-masked] **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jack Mc <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 13:59:49 -0400

Everybody complains about the weather, nobody ever does anything about it.

My wife was JUST complaining about all the rain were getting here in NC -
hasn't been but a couple years since we had drought water use restrictions  -
I think I prefer too much rain to not enough - but I LIKE Autocrossing and
racing in the rain

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad

> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 11:32:20 -0700

> Send that rain on down to west Texas, we're dying down here.
If it wasn't up hill most of the way to the Rockys I would suggest a 
really big network of canals across the country like those imagined on 
Mars up to a couple decades ago.  That way we could send water from 
where there is too much to where it is desperately needed.

The forest around  Flagstaff was tinder dry until last week.  We have 
picked up about 2-1/2 inches of rain since then and have a 40% chance of 
rain both today & Sunday.  We usually have a summer rainy season.  Hope 
it is a good one this year as last winter's snow was a bit light.  
Thankfully Humidity is not an issue in Flagstaff and our all time 
recoded high is 97 degrees.  Flagstaff is THE place in Arizona to go to 
get away from summer heat and almost no one has air conditioners in 
their house.  On the other hand we are also the winter ski place to go 
in the state.

TeriAnn

---

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 15:19:25 -0500

I knew this was going to happen:  after almost constant rain for several 
months I rerouted some of the storm gutters to dump water into the pool 
instead of the alley.  has not rained one drop since.

-----Original Message----- 
From: TeriAnn J. Wakeman
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 1:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.....

TeriAnn

---

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 20:45:21 -0400

No different in Connecticut. Showers every day. Fields are so wet that I'm
not sure where I can even try to mow some late 1st cutting. 200 bales today
but that was sheer luck. 100 acres to go.  GT6 remains in the top of the
barn and the TR6 seldom goes out of the garage. Maybe we should start an
upper - market bottled water company!

Alex Thomson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dave Connitt
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 11:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.....

Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A IRS

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 20:50:28 -0500

We're currently at $12 for Coastal, $16 for Alf., down from $16 & $20
respectively last summer.  Can you extend you delivery range by a few miles?
It is getting so a poor boy can't afford to buy gas for his TR. 

TR content: Yes, my TR3s share the barn with the critters.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex&Janet Thomson [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 8:35 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Dave Connitt'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [TR] Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.....

$5.25 for 1st cutting and $6.25 for 2nd cutting, both delivered within 25
miles (I'm cheap). 40 lb. bales.  63 bale minimum load. 

Alex T.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 9:21 PM
To: 'Alex&Janet Thomson'; 'Dave Connitt'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [TR] Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.....

What's a bale of hay go for in Connecticut? 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Alex&Janet Thomson
Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 7:45 PM
To: 'Dave Connitt'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain.....

Alex Thomson

-----Original Message-----

Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A IRS