Subject: [TR] Car laundering

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 20:52:55 -0500

Just look how a car can improve as some of the details about how it
came to be are lost.

>From this:
http://www.nickwhalesportscarsdirect.co.uk/1955-triumph-tr2-php-727

To this:
http://www.premiumclassiccars.com/carlistings/1954-tr2/

Seems to me #46k ($65.5k) is more than ALL the money.  The list of
things "wrong" with it would fill a page.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 08:30:51 -0400

I like the hood and trunk locks better than original on my tr2.

I always worry one of the hood catches will fail. I've used a screwdriver
jammed in the budget lock more than a few times to open the unlocked
trunk.  I'd have to fix that interior, though.

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 08:40:07 -0500 s=q20121106; t=1373118009; bh=1ONjnVGCnJ0TovSCxnTglLWvnlUHFgV3fKnj2H9Vnf8=; h=Received:Received:To:From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=YIUF0uXGSN0mWvqj5eLqAiCsx5fY6wAS6zqRSlTI1kX2MK5oTLWAH8hfC5KW5c81Q dCIy7CpoldbS9HMItthk+oocoVjofHI7cCtltg1g+GXZOtTYsDV8Y0EX1ezeW3U7KR I3tFP5KhydFai3v6Qz/b6Z7SU00ZsXX/xTXfnHGx1/oSexPafFsdQ7uSKOIkfvFzEL 6gGrkp6xi3zdMan/NwYU7pkhh6/NIG61sgo3V9j/LxeU5nbZMqDJWZHjfTe/yZSuAU c4k1hIcH22cirOTIoiuQYM3qWyC8JVDs7nz7k+rvJ9K2Px4erW+krZOidkcgo3mubA O/wgzWxWHZYtA==

There's a butt for every seat.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Don Hiscock" <[email-masked]>
To: "Triumphs" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] Car laundering
Date: Fri, Jul 5, 2013 8:52 pm

To this: