Subject: Re: [TR] Bob Goes for a Sunday Drive Up a Hill

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:47:21 -0400

Bob,

Looks to me that you have done this before. Excellent driving! You have 
a bit more skill and courage than I ever had.

Great sounding 6. How many HP?

Bob

On 06/25/2013 11:28 AM, Robert M. Lang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got to play in Reading, PA last weekend at the Pagoda Hillclimb. The 
> hosts, BMR-SCCA did a great job - LOTS OF FUN. Highly recommended.
>
> I posted a vid on U-toob:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiyLeStVHV4
>
> Enjoy!
>
> rml

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:10:29 -0400 (EDT)

> Bob,

Hi.

> Looks to me that you have done this before. Excellent driving! You have a bit 
> more skill and courage than I ever had.

That event is technically my first hillclimb. I've been autocrossing since 
"forever", about 20 years.

> Great sounding 6. How many HP?

Thanks - 151 ft/lb of torque. I have gears too, 4.33 Triumph diff and a 
close ratio gearset in the TR6 tranny.

> Bob

c ya,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------