Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Turn Signal Flasher Failures

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:13:45 -0700

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:37 PM, LT <[email-masked]> wrote:

> By the way, I had the opportunity to stay in a Tehachapi motel for a night
> in March. My wife and I just got under the covers and within 20 minutes, we
> thought a locomotive was coming through the parking lot. Went on all night
> every couple of hours. I will remember to drive by next time no matter how
> tired I am.

And I made a note to seek out that motel the next time we're in the area.

My favorite is La Posada in Winslow (great restaurant) where we get the
FDR room -- right next to the tracks, but your suggestion sounds great too.

Geo

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:58:48 -0700

> And I made a note to seek out that motel the next time we're in the area.

Of course if you're going to visit Tehachapi (and you like trains), be sure
to see the famous Tehachapi loop.  It twists so tightly that the front of
the train can actually pass under (or over) the rear.

-- Randall