Subject: Re: [TR] FL DMV

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:07:55 GMT

Having been in the military (moving basket cases from state to state) and
afflicted with the car bugfor over 30 years I agree with Mark's concept.The
general clerk at various registration offices only knows the plain vanilla
process, but eventuallyyou should be able to locate someone that has the
answers for the nonstandard issues. In several states I have had to produce an
affidavit to explain the various convoluted circumstances I wasattempting to
reconcile.  Matt

Mark wrote:

Many municipal city halls offer the service. It really is often the only way
out of this sort of bind. I'm not sure if the office is called the same thing
in the US, but I'm fairly certain that it exists in the same form.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Carl TR
Sent: June-20-13 10:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] FL DMV

I am having issues with FL DMV on getting the TR3 registered.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive