Subject: [TR] Wire Wheel Tuning

From: Sean Friele <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 23:01:22 -0700

I live in Seattle and I recently got my Triumph TR3A driving again. Now I need
to get my wheels tuned. Does anyone know if there is someone who could do that
in the Northwest?

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:10:43 -0500

Any competent Motorcycle shop can do this for you, try the Harley guys as
they work with the larger wheels.  Of course, this assumes the spoke ends
are not rusted to the nipples and can be turned without breaking. BTDT

Bill

'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sean Friele
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Wire Wheel Tuning

I live in Seattle and I recently got my Triumph TR3A driving again. Now I
need to get my wheels tuned. Does anyone know if there is someone who could
do that in the Northwest?

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]