Subject: [TR] Seelastik Equivalent

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:42:21 -0400

What does everybody use for an alternative to Seelastik for water sealing
various parts per TR4 factory workshop manual.  I am ready to seal!

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

62 TR4

75 TR6

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joe Curry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 18:39:25 -0700

If that is the same thing that is used to seal body panels, I have used 3M
body panel sealer and find that it works quite well.  It is sold in tubes
that go in a standard caulking gun.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of James Henningsen
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 5:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Seelastik Equivalent

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL

62 TR4

75 TR6

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]