Subject: [TR] 60 TR3A overdrive

From: John Wise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:26:36 -0400

The overdrive on my 1960 TR3A has been engaging slower & slower.  Today on the
way home from work, it would not engage, so I just turned it off and drove
home.

I am naive about the overdrive, other than using it over the years.  What
should I check first???  I have a 4 years old Dan Masters electrical system
which works fine so I am reasonably sure that is not the problem.

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE
The Wise Group, LLC
Ormond Beach, FL

[email-masked]

http://wisegroupllc.org/_/Johns_Resume.html

John Wise
Ormond Beach, FL

1960 TR3A
http://wisegroupllc.org/_/TR3A.html

1977 Porsche 911S ('86 3.2 engine)
http://wisegroupllc.org/_/Porsche.html

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive