Subject: [TR] TR3 upholstery question

From: Dave Massey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:09:47 -0400 (EDT)

I have a question regarding TR3 upholstery.  I have the fuzzy round rope stuff
that trims out the door openings.  It is fuzzy and round and it has a fabric
flange.  I presume that that fabric flange gets glued to the inner metal
surface underneath the trim (carpet in the footwells and the panel behind the
door).  Is this correct or is there something else I am missing?

TIA

Dave Massey

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:41:14 -0500

Opinions will vary but I just put it at the front and rear of the door
openings, none along the threshold on my '58.

I can send a picture offline if you like.

Bill
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2013, at 1:09 PM, Dave Massey <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]