Subject: [TR] Momo steering wheel

From: Edward Dressler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:35:33 -0400

Anyone have any experience installing a Momo steering wheel on a TR4?  I 
am mostly concerned with retaining the original horn function.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jack Mc <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:06:58 -0400

Yep, sure have.  - well...on a TR6, but it should be the same - get a Momo
horn button and it will work fine

Cheers, Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 17, 2013, at 9:35 AM, Edward Dressler <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Anyone have any experience installing a Momo steering wheel on a TR4?  I am
mostly concerned with retaining the original horn function.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]