Subject: [TR] Non-tool tools

From: "Tom Note" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 00:25:47 -0400

An  UNUSED  Fleet enema bottle,  about 6 oz., with narrow nozzle and 
atractive orange cap.  Ideal for adding damper oil to the carbs.

Tom 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: ADRIAN DIX-DYER <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 08:20:51 +0100

I have been reading this thread with much interest. It is amazing what you
guys come up with.

One of my most useful non TR tool is a simple offcut I picked up years ago.
It is a piece of 1x1/4 thick wall hollow tube about a foot long which easy
slips over a spanner (wrench) to help loosen those stubborn 50 year old
nuts. It has other uses too it is far better to throw across the workskop
in a tantrum when something goes wrong than a very expensive Snap On
spanner (wrench)!
Adrian 1966 TR4A CT64306 O
Wales UK.

On 8 June 2013 05:25, Tom Note <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.**html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/**
> options/triumphs/dixie4.wales@**virgin.net<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>