Subject: [TR] Sloppy brake pedal bracket

From: "Landis,Ronald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:34:21 +0000

HI

The brake pedal on my tr250 moves side to side enough so that my brake light
does not turn off when I take my foot off the brake.  Since I am fat and old
it is tough to see how to fix the problem.  I could loose weight or get a
younger person to crawl in there:)  Is there a way to repair this?

Thanks

Ron TR250

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:37:36 -0400

Hey, Ron.  To me, the pedal moving side-to-side indicates wear on the shaft
and/or bushings - a relatively easy fix.  The brake light not going off may
or may not be related, and could be as simple as a sticky brake switch.

And yes - get a younger person to go take a look.  Or someone down the road
in Michigan..........

Andrew Uprichard
Down the road in Michigan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Landis,Ronald
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 10:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Sloppy brake pedal bracket

HI

Thanks

Ron TR250

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]