Subject: [TR] Ethanol in gas

From: Joe DeMuth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 15:31:00 -0500

I have used ethanol gas in my TR3A for years with none of the problems sited
by the PA mechanic. And I mean years, like at least 20, as Minnesota, being a
corn growing state, was an early adaptor.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:27:41 -0400 (EDT)

> corn growing state, was an early adaptor.
As is Missouri.  Once I rebuilt my fuel pump all has been going swimingly.  
The transition my be a little inconvenient but once you're through that 
there should be no problems.

Come on in, the water is fine.

Dave

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:16:05 -0500 s=q20121106; t=1370992567; bh=SwaWGZtlgdRPOI1HhqH4Z01EStH6hIW2TrFF+DzSdr0=; h=Received:Received:To:From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=DcUZJvQHsEXSlYlcK23+3k6qXzsrHB1xc3De5YLZnSY+O2NCwp2mc94fpX/1g99Ji FV2WS1XTeEZrpNKZrVsfOlku9NfHsJdB/C1zqu7GL6HJxMAAjRSNzKyoMBPTuswU7S UB92JWPHYkX4Cd4V4WCX1cS1LXrmGVsgkUCKiRjt8hbEdvV3LgPCzMua5i0HHMrW8Q C+B/TQt2UTMCPNTgTbIqYCIIw83hQ+Iaxq/GLI7uNv85l01i43v+uxEmJ4Bm8L4lAV r/sJnkMMuGZKJELCt1PiXXJcfQkv++ssxsi9xFz9ZCn2qeER5J7eOLiP1xmwib6ebH VYKzxegRPBwOg==

I'll bet you can find boat owners who can tell you some tales.
Burning food is hard on engines!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone