Subject: Re: [TR] Team.Net update

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:25:11 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1891509846==
 boundary="------------010904020305080803000008"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010904020305080803000008
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

In addition to working on bad links that still point the *wrong* place,
I may work on improving the HTML -> plain text filters.  If everyone
abandoned the email list in favor of the forum it would not be an
issue, but that ain't gonna happen.

Hopefully I don't break anything in the process of "improving" the
functionality of Team.Net.

mjb.

--------------010904020305080803000008
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    In addition to working on bad links that still point the <b>wrong</b>
    place,<br>
    I may work on improving the HTML -&gt; plain text filters.&nbsp; If
    everyone<br>
    abandoned the email list in favor of the forum it would not be an<br>
    issue, but that ain't gonna happen.<br>
    <br>
    Hopefully I don't break anything in the process of "improving" the<br>
    functionality of Team.Net.<br>
    <br>
    mjb.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010904020305080803000008--

--===============1891509846==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1891509846==--