Subject: [TR] You Need a TR8

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:52:24 -0400 FILETIME=[6F30B2D0:01CE75A1]

Time to part with the TR8, Too many cars, not enough time. 1980 with 86XXX
miles. I took a bunch of pictures, top, bottom, under carpet. If you go to
http://sdrv.ms/113Ehec you can see the pictures as well as a write up showing
all the parts that have been replaced over the last 5 years or so also a
listing of its faults. The only evidence of rust is some paint bubbles at the
bottom front corners of the doors and I have included pictures of those areas.
Looks like the car was rustproofed when new and it really did its job. Not a
show car but runs good, paint fair, interior panels and carpet have been
replaced. Miata seats. Top is 3 years old. Strong runner, has been close to
FTD at the TRF Summer Party the last 3 years. Pictures were taken in the shop
on the lift, if it ever stops raining here I pull it outside and add some more
pictures. I think the lift pictures are what you want to see anyhow.  Asking
$6500. Original seats and a big stack of parts go with it if you want them.

Thanks,
Marty
440-225-0209

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:47:57 -0600

Looks nice, it is even one of my favorite TR8 colors.

It would be a fun car to drive from Salt Lake to the Kastner Cup event.  But
unless I get a *REALLY* generous Team.Net donation it ain't gonna happen.

mjb.