Subject: Re: [TR] Carlisle

From: "Gary Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 19:22:36 -0400

Ed,

Wish I'd seen your note before I left this morning.  I drove up to Carlisle
for the day today, first time I've attended in nearly 10 years.  Boy, what
a let down!  Very, very few vendors anymore and even the kit car group was
very thin.

Oh well, killed off by EBay, I guess.

Gary

---------------------

> Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 23:24:12 +0000 (UTC)

> From: [email-masked]

> To: triumph list <[email-masked]>

> Subject: [TR] Carlisle

> Message-ID:

<[email-masked].
comcast.net>

> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

> The Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association will be at Import Carlisle
this weekend in spaces C66, C67 and C68. Stop by forB a brew.

> Ed Woods

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive