Subject: [TR] ultimate dpo continued

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 11:51:45 -0500

this is one of the best!

front brakes would grab, but not release.  tried new hoses, but that didnbt
help.  thought they looked odd.

finally figured out b the hoses were connected where the bleed valve should
be, and visa versa.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 12:46:11 -0500

Good catch, drive safely.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2013, at 11:51 AM, "Dave" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]