Subject: [TR] TR-6 overhaul/repair shop

From: ED Morat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 08:51:58 -0400 FILETIME=[7917AB80:01CE5D34]

All,

I live in sunny South Florida (Miami) and I'm having a problem finding a local
repair/overhaul shop.  My 73 TR-6 needs complete hydraulic re-build, plus fuel
lines and tank cleaning and many small items to make the car road worthy.
It's been sittin in my garage under cover for several years and I promised my
Wife I would get it back on the road.  Any help from the group would be
appreciated.

Regards,

Ed Morat

1973 TR-6

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: alan salvatore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:59:23 -0400

I'd recommend Dean Houston's British Sports Car Works.

British Sports Car Works
1023 S. E. Holbrook Court
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952 USA

Phone: 772-398-7007

Al

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM, ED Morat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]