Subject: Re: [TR] WANTED: TR3 Switch Bezels

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 08:23:20 -0400

I too, went looking for these. I did not find a source here in the USA and
ended up at 
https://www.angloparts.com/en/search/find?utf8=%E2%9C%93&selection=keyword&searchtext=switch+nut&catalogue=0&searchmode=all

Part numbers 161.352, 161.353, 161.354, 161.355

The panel and wiper use 3/8-24 thread size. The headlights use 7/16-24,
starter is 9/16-32, the heater is 9/16-28, the ignition is 3/4-32.Greg G.
Osseo, MN

> Does anyone know of a source for the original type switch bezels for a
> TR3.
> 3/8" ID.  I need 2 maybe 3 for an auxiliary panel I am making.
> Thanks
> Carl

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Carl TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 16:32:35 -0400

Thanks Greg & Don - I was aware of the later non-beveled bezels.   I was
hoping that someone knew of a source for the beveled type.  I'll keep
looking. (or if someone else has some they don't need....  )

Carl
1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ 
Tampa, FL

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 8:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: TR List
Subject: Re: [TR] WANTED: TR3 Switch Bezels

I too, went looking for these. I did not find a source here in the USA and
ended up at
https://www.angloparts.com/en/search/find?utf8=%E2%9C%93&selection=keyword&s
earchtext=switch+nut&catalogue=0&searchmode=all