Subject: [TR] Double Celebration

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 12:28:12 -0700

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the start of British Car
Week<http://www.britishcarweek.org/>
.

It is also Towel Day <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day>.

Our local club celebrates the former with a 'Phantom Car Show' -- 2 hours,
lots of British cars, in a vacant parking lot in mid-town Tucson.

I will celebrate the latter by knowing where my towel is -- where it always
is, alongside the driver's seat of the TR.

Geo

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 20:39:32 +0000 (UTC)

> is, alongside the driver's seat of the TR.

Sam ting.

Phil Ethier West Side Saint Paul Minnesota USA
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
[email-masked]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
http://www.flickr.com/groups/triumphtransamerica
http://www.mnautox.com
http://www.mntriumphs.org