Subject: [TR] low oil pressure

From: "Ron L'Herault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 12:55:18 -0400

I have a '73 TR6, bought after my '71 was wrecked.  That car had 95K on the
engine (and on the clutch, which was starting to slip).  It's oil pressure
was pretty low at idle but never a problem for the engine.  It was that guy
pulling out in front of me and then stopping that did it in.    My '73 has
had a farmer's refresh done to it and still has somewhat low oil pressure
but I'm not concerned.    I still wish I had my 1958  TR-3 though.  Sigh

Ronald L'Herault

Lab Supervisor, Biomaterials Division
B.U. School of Dental Medicine
801 Albany Street S203
Roxbury, MA 02119

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 17:35:34 -0500
From: Joe DeMuth <[email-masked]>

Help. Just bought a '73 TR6 after selling the TR3 I owned for thirty years.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive