Subject: Re: [TR] Block color

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 03:20:21 -0500 s=q20121106; t=1367310023; bh=cr23J5I9AwojxK3EPx1k5fjttUUSpJlPY3XUFSOcBIk=; h=Received:Received:To:From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=X8c38As3UZXCkXmO36pUFAO7IkmrCqwyPBwMNZ8EjAhdkqD74NnuiP3eK1yX8Xnle wMrhsvq8vrXGZeGqMWTFzsFKGpyXAhqpOWdhVx3Cy35ektzIzk9h0T4WU0mcf0Eqms N62bGhKrCgpLTV0PsJdXVs6ow4n4Kswqy7J5FUYQyNndOfcj2ZW7aW8wQ86op5rLd7 JRz6De/tJSqi9jm4rfNMmc/5Quk7PysxozoosNBMNpdVSxRxNTc1yndbNynjLtI7Im Mfwsq8U9J7qsMMNOqM+aUJiP4Oms/ogK1yk/DjlXNC14oXpjZIUXSYeoJzsOdbuLUX szym+w7p9xxXg==

Maybe.  You can spend time arguing with the guys with clipboards.   Two hours everytime you show your car sounds like a waste of time.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Dave Massey" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] Block color
Date: Mon, Apr 29, 2013 21:46

 Good point.  But Appendix 1 (Modified Touring Class) states that the engine
may be from any model car in the series.  One could interpret this as being a
rebuild (AKA red) engine.  ;-)

Thanks

Dave Massey

-----Original Message-----
From: wbeech <[email-masked]>

There were coments that engines sent back for re-building were painted red.
If the number on your engine is the correct one for your car I should think
that it should be black.

BTW, the VTR Judging Guide states engine block and head should be black.

Bill

Bill Beecher

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive