Subject: [TR] Paint overspray

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:08:57 -0700

I'm looking at a car with really nice paint, except! there seems to  be some
very light overspray on it in a couple places.  Like it was in a shop where
someone was using a rattle can in the same room, and most of the car was
covered.  You can even see a distinct line where there was something covering
the car.  Run your hand over the car, and it goes from smooth where it was
covered to rough in the overspray.

Has anyone successfully removed what i'll call a dusting of paint
successfully?  And of course how.  The paint otherwise, including these areas,
is very nice.

Thanks!

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Allen Hess <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:58:30 -0400

Try a clay bar. One time I parked in a restaurant parking lot for a  
club event. When we came out a guy nearby was spraying his house, wind  
blowing in my direction. The clay bar worked really well but I never  
got it all removed from the top.

Allen