Subject: Re: [TR] TR Auction in NC - Check It Out

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 20:21:25 -0400

Jack:

Didn't mean to spoil the auction for you. Just wanted to make sure they
don't end up in a scrap yard.

Jim

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 5:58 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] TR Auction in NC - Check It Out

This collection is very near me - and has been known to local club members
for at least 3 years - of course the best cars sold a while back.

I made the decision earlier in the week to go to this auction instead of an
autocross tomorrow - I saw it as a chance to score dirt cheap parts cars -
since the auction has now been splashed across the internet (on the eTCOC
list as well as here) I regret even thinking about missing an autocross.

If ANY of you are going to this auction and bidding on any of these
Triumphs, PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW - nothing will be cheap enough for me if
several of us are there bidding against each other - and its not to late for
me to go Autocross instead.

Thanks,

Jack Mc

 

In a message dated 4/12/2013 5:36:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[email-masked] writes:

Save these cars!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/3735257268.html

Jim Henningsen

Ocala, FL

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jack Mc <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 21:03:42 -0400

Jim -

Apparently you needn't worry about any TRs ending up in a scrap yard in these
parts  - all the TR250s and the TR4 went for what I thought was too much money
- the grey TR6 wreck in the woods went for over $500  - I bought the white TR6
for a decent price and every Triumph and Triumph part on the property went
home with a Triumph enthusiast.
It was actually a fun day - probably because there were entirely too many
people there that I knew.   ;-)

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 12, 2013, at 8:21 PM, "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Jack:
> Didnbt mean to spoil the auction for you. Just wanted to make sure they
donbt end up in a scrap yard.
autocross tomorrow - I saw it as a chance to score dirt cheap parts cars -
since the auction has now been splashed across the internet (on the eTCOC list
as well as here) I regret even thinking about missing an autocross.
[email-masked] writes:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: