Subject: [TR] Subject: The good, the bad, the ??

From: Cosmo Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 13:58:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi List!
Well I thought that i was reading the latest TR Digest, but then I
just receive #118. I see that this topic is not on that one. So somehow I
didn't get #117 & I checked the Spam folder. I have no idea how that happened.
 
Anyways, I know it's late to put this in, but I do agree with the list vs
form style. I, like Peter, do feel that the threads FLOW. I'm glad you pointed
that out, because that explains why I don't check out the 'British Form'.
There isn't that 'Family' touch of togetherness. I do agree that's wise for
mark NOT to change the format. Keep it as it is.
 
I find it much more
enjoyable to read this style, because you can look & Do NOT have to
participate.
-Cosmo Kramer

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive