Subject: [TR] 2000 Sedan for sale in San Diego

From: Jamie Palmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:01:43 -0700 (PDT)

NFI, just like to see someone save it...
 
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3754033750.html

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark Hooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:57:00 -0400

Triumph Bonneville?...

Mark
1972 TR6

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Chris Simo
Sent: April-29-13 6:12 PM
To: list Triumph
Subject: Re: [TR] 2000 Sedan for sale in San Diego

I can't have another triumph in the fold until I can find one that gets 37
miles to the gallon.......

---

From: "Brian Induni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:19:28 -0700

I actually stumbled across this car when I visited the dealership that has
it. I went in looking at all the other great cars they have, and the sales
person (can't recall his name) asked if I like Triumphs. "Of course!" was my
answer. He took me to look at this car, and I was not very impressed. First
off, it's a Triumph 2000, a 4 door sedan family car. On top of that, the
floors were rusted through, along with a few spots on the top of the bonnet.
The interior is shot too. He said that he just got the car running, but I
didn't witness it. It did look complete though, so if you were to take on a
restoration of this sort, you'd have a pretty good basis to start with from
a parts standpoint. But parts is about what I thought it was worth, IMHO.

Brian