Subject: Re: [TR] 3 point belts in a TR4A

From: Jeff <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 21:07:40 -0400

On 4/1/2013 2:37 PM, Brian Thomas wrote:
> Hi guys,

>
> Now the belts have arrived, I can't figure out where the inertia reel is
> supposed to mount.

There's a mount on the inner fender just above the rear shelf.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Brian Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 12:27:39 +0000

Thanks to all who responded to my query regarding where the inertia reel
mounts.

... and special thanks to Dave who provided a couple of pictures.

Cheers,

Brian
_______________________________________________________________________
   Brian Thomas		     E-mail:  [email-masked]
   Holliday Point		     Phone:  613-385-1947
   Wolfe Island,  Ontario	     Toys:      54 TR2,  56 TR3,  67 TR4A,  01 XKR,
75 John Deere 920
   CANADA   K0H 2Y0