Subject: [TR] TR Auction in NC - Check It Out

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:36:08 -0400

Save these cars!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/3735257268.html

Jim Henningsen

Ocala, FL

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:58:23 -0400 (EDT)

This collection is very near me - and has been known to local club members  
for at least 3 years - of course the best cars sold a while back.
 
I made the decision earlier in the week to go to this auction instead of an 
 autocross tomorrow - I saw it as a chance to score dirt cheap parts cars - 
since  the auction has now been splashed across the internet (on the eTCOC 
list as  well as here) I regret even thinking about missing an autocross.
If ANY of you are going to this auction and bidding on any of these  
Triumphs, PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW - nothing will be cheap enough for me if  several 
of us are there bidding against each other - and its not to late for me  to 
go Autocross instead.
 
Thanks,
Jack Mc

In a message dated 4/12/2013 5:36:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Save  these  cars!

Jim  Henningsen

Ocala, FL

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]