Subject: Re: [TR] The good, the bad, the ??

From: "Michael Marr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 08:32:27 -0500

I would like to see more puppies and kittens.

Mike

> 
> So the annual fund drive is coming up, where I beg for folks to support
> Team.Net with monetary contributions [ http://www.team.net/donate.html
> - donate early, donate often ;-) ]
> 
> But I want to make sure that folks feel they are getting something of
> value.
> 
> What do you like about the current Team.Net setup?  What would you like
> to see changed, added, reworked?  Comments, complaints, feel free to
> pontificate.
> 
> mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 10:02:46 -0400

I like the current format. When I need help or suggestions, they show up
within a day or less from when I post to the list. Also, I can very quickly
decide if other subject areas are something for me to follow or not. It's
simple, quick  and to the point. Thanks to Mark for his time in running the
show.

Alex Thomson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark J Bradakis
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 5:33 PM
To: Triumphs
Subject: [TR] The good, the bad, the ??

So the annual fund drive is coming up, where I beg for folks to support
Team.Net with monetary contributions [ http://www.team.net/donate.html -
donate early, donate often ;-) ]

But I want to make sure that folks feel they are getting something of value.

What do you like about the current Team.Net setup?  What would you like to
see changed, added, reworked?  Comments, complaints, feel free to
pontificate.

mjb.

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]