Subject: Re: [TR] Oddball TR3 Hard Top Part

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 21:23:28 -0700

On 4/27/13 9:32 PM, William Brewer wrote:
>       Looking through a box of unused TR3 parts I found this bracket that I
> bought from TRF. No idea where it goes. I tried looking up the part number on
> TRF's site and couldn't find anything like it. I've got mislabeled parts in
> the past from both Moss and TRF. Maybe this if for something else.
Nothing like that in my hard top or top to body fixings

TeriAnn

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Carl TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 02:31:00 -0400

HT1 is the kit that contains all of the hardware that fits a hardtop on a
TR3.   This piece does not look like any in my package that I purchased
about 3 years ago.   It does look familiar but I cannot place it.  

Carl
1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ 
Tampa, FL

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of William Brewer
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 12:33 AM
To: Triumphs
Subject: [TR] Oddball TR3 Hard Top Part

     Looking through a box of unused TR3 parts I found this bracket that I
bought from TRF. No idea where it goes. I tried looking up the part number
on TRF's site and couldn't find anything like it. I've got mislabeled parts
in the past from both Moss and TRF. Maybe this if for something else. 

Supposedly it goes to the TR3 hardtop.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/8687107753/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39699927@N08/8687110161/in/photostream

Anyone know what this is and where it's used?
     TIA,

     Bill in
Tehachapi

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]