Subject: [TR] TR6 lower outer rear valance panel

From: David Soknacki <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 16:12:16 -0400

Fm    David Soknacki
	74 TR6 CF22072U
         
Hi list!
 
1. Does anyone know where I can get a TR6 *lower* outer rear valance panel?
It's the section from the bumper downwards, as it curves back under the
body.
 
2. In my search for a replacement, the parts suppliers I've checked offer
the full outer valance panel. But I was hoping that someone has fabricated
just the lower outer panel as a separate part since it is the section
usually attacked by rust.

3. By the way, I asked about making the part just by itself, but because of
its complex shape, I've been given a quote at about the same cost as a full
outer panel.

Thanks so much.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive