Subject: [TR] Windshield from Moss

From: Dennis Culligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:35:00 -0400

Folks - 

   I bought a windshield from Moss Motors back in January 2013.  It's for my
TR6 

but it says it also fits TR4, Spits, GT6s, etc.  Well, it doesn't fit a TR6.
The glass was 

cut unevenly and the passenger side is too tall. Moss is sending a
replacement & 

it is hoped that it will fit.  Just a word of caution.

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 15:35:27 -0400

Dennis,

To late for you but I got ws glass for both my 4 and 6 from TRF and the 
fit was perfect. If the 2nd glass is no better you may want to ask for a 
refund and get your glass from TRF.

Bob