Subject: [TR] TR8 Wheel and Tire Upgrade

From: Jim Henningsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:19:19 -0400

Friend of mine has a stock 15k mile orig TR8 and wants to install 15 inch
wheels and rims.  What is the best tire profile (width and height) for that
size on the 8
Thanks,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, FL

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jack Mc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:55:38 -0400

205/50 15s are great, but MAY rub depending on ride height of the car and
weight the car is carrying, as well as the specific tire used. Had one set
that never rubbed at all. with another set, i had a right rear rub in one TR8
that varied in severity depending on the weight of the passenger - same set
had a front rub on another TR8 that had a lower ride height.

Have a set of 195/50 15s now that has had no issues on any of our TR8s.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 20, 2013, at 1:19 PM, Jim Henningsen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]