Subject: [TR] TR6 Custom Aluminum Fuel Tank ~15 gallons

From: Q <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:16:49 -0700 (PDT)

As far as I know they stopped putting the vent connection sometime around the start of TR4A production.  They just use a vented gas cap instead.  A good thing really as the tank mounted vent always spills fuel in a tight left turn when full.

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Cliff Hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:24:41 -0600

There's no vent on the top of my TR4A gas tank.  Cap is vented.  This is a 
'66 production year car.

Cliff

-----Original Message----- 
From: Q
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 4:16 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] TR6 Custom Aluminum Fuel Tank ~15 gallons

As far as I know they stopped putting the vent connection sometime around 
the start of TR4A production.  They just use a vented gas cap instead.  A 
good thing really as the tank mounted vent always spills fuel in a tight 
left turn when full.

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]