Subject: [TR] 1966 Triumph TR-4A IRS - Barn Find : )

From: "J. Wagner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 22:22:12 -0700

If this car could talk!

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/3632097940.html

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:28:28 -0400 (EDT)

Great find......not sure how much it would cost to bring to a level to sell 
 for $20,000+ but for a "labor of love", it's a pretty cool find!
 
Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA 
1962 TR4  CT2052L

In a message dated 3/20/2013 1:28:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

If this  car could  talk!

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]