Subject: [TR] Fwd: [Healeys] off topic car for sale

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:36:05 -0600

I wouldn't mind having a GT6 again someday.  I'd have to lose a few pounds
to make it easier to get in and out, though.

mjb.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Healeys] off topic car for sale
Date: 	Sun, 10 Mar 2013 09:40:09 -0600
From: 	David Porter <[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>

1973 Triumph GT6  Needs a fair amount of work. Been sitting with the engine
out for 8 years for a clutch replacement. Body is straight and looks
undamaged, except the roof has been scratched down to bare metal and will
require painting.

The owner needs ~$1000.00 to take it home. Engine turns freely and "was
running". Non O/D. No pictures available. I can put you in touch if
interested. NFI. Would make a nice race car??

Dave

[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive