Subject: [TR] 1933 Triumph Gloria ad from UK dealer (photos after link)

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 00:56:30 -0500

One doesn't see many pre-war Triumphs at all (especially here in the US),
and few as fully restored as this one.  Great pictures for those who aren't
familiar with our marque's early models.  For sale in the UK at $75,000
(#50,000).

http://www.nutleysports.co.uk/TriumphGloriaSpeedSix-Red.htm

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Joe Curry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 23:16:21 -0700

What a sweet ride.  I only wish I had 50,000 quid to grab it and ship to
Arizona.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Don Hiscock
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 10:57 PM
To: Triumphs
Subject: [TR] 1933 Triumph Gloria ad from UK dealer (photos after link)

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]