Subject: [TR] The day was not completely lost

From: "CFM-TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 19:50:55 -0500

Although today was mostly spent dealing with the steering column.   I
decided to look into a couple boxes that were sitting in the corner.  I
figured they were part of the project but had forgotten about them.  Mostly
it was used and not very useful bits, but buried in the bottom of one box
were a pair of Al-fin brake drums still in the original packaging.  date
stamped 12-02-66.  (I believe that would be feb 12 '66).   The receipt was
dated April 13, 1983 and they were purchased for $163.84 including
tax/shipping.     I had to install them immediately.  

images at: 

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/Al-fin%20Brake%20Drum/_094
0s.jpg 

Carl

1961 TR3A - TS81802LO

http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ 

Tampa, Florida

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 21:21:17 -0700

>  images at: 
http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/Al-fin%20Brake%20Drum/_0940s.jpg

Nice!

mjb.