Subject: [TR] Justin Wagner

From: George Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 05:16:42 -0400

Anyone know what up with Justin Wagner?

Last summer I tried emailing him about a gasket for my TR3 and got no 
response.

Now I see that his web site is down.

I'd still like to get a gasket for the TR3 and one for the TR6.

-- 
George Richardson
Key Men - Keys for Classics
www.key-men.com

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 07:27:05 -0400

George,

I saw a post on the 6 pack forum a few months ago from Justin and he 
says he is currently not in the gasket business due to day job 
requirements. He is not sure when or if his gasket business will resume.

I guess I am lucky, I have his gaskets on all my 3 Triumphs.

Bob