Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 fuel line olive

From: Dave Massey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 09:15:03 -0400 (EDT)

The posting does not say what that dimension should be.  Is that number
handy?

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Randall <[email-masked]>

Here is one solution
http://goo.gl/7JKpN

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 13:42:27 -0400

> ---->  The posting does not say what that dimension should be.  Is that
number handy? -----

The ferrule is the same size as one for 5/16 tubing, but it has a 1/4 inch
hole for the fuel line tubing. The tubing nut is also the same thread size
as a 5/16 tubing nut.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN