Subject: [TR] Carelli carpet sets on Ebay and other interior pieces for Triumphs

From: "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 20:50:01 -0400

List,
One more thing..
Has anyone on the list purchased a carpet set from Cover-zone/Carelli? They
look decent and are around $165.00. But, it's just a picture. They claim to be
a UK company, not that that is anything special but just a interesting note.
Also, does anyone have any suggestions on door panels and other upholstery
items such as the wheel covers and the piece that runs around the back of the
interior? Moss sells a kit but they want $700.00, ouch..
Just wanted to see what else, if anything is out there.
Thanks again,
Dave Connitt

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:21:15 -0400

List,
Again, thanks for all the replies. I believe I will stick with the Moss and
TRF products. I am working on getting my TR4A as close to done this summer as
possible. OK, I really meant I am working on getting my TR4A to a running
condition. I don't think we can ever say we are "done".. Well, I might tell
Colleen that but we all know better.
Thanks again,
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A IRS
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a