Subject: Re: [TR] Stuck choke

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 20:38:32 -0600

Take them out and shine them with some "0000" steel wool. A little light oil
will help them to go back in smoothly.

BTW, don't forget to re-center the jets as you re-assemble everything.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Mar 6, 2013, at 7:14 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

When we were talking about hard starting, I was advised to check my choke to
see how much the jet was dropping.

It wasn't.

It's stuck.  How do you free them?  Force them down and then apply 20 wt,
litheum or some other kind of lubricant?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive